Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

Hi patrike,  is it possible to somehow hide bottom panel in awesomeminer?  

in case you have many miners - bottom panel reduces the miners list space.
I can allow it to become very small at least. Hiding it completely might result in that users cannot find it.

at least this would be great!

ps. there could be some pin/unpin flag(small button) for bottom panel show/hide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gusti_
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

*** FEATURE REQUEST ***

Hi Patrik,

- Add login to AWM Cloud with AWM Users.

My idea to add this would simply to have it as an option for each User under Security to allow cloud access.

Anyone have good alternatives to this until this feature might become a reality?  Kiss

gusti_

darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Hello Patrik, I think the estimates are wrong with respect to the next image. Am I mining the wrong algorithm for that reason? It is a question.

The algorithm is timetravel

most likely yes. Zpool shows exaggerated numbers for timetravel profit estimate.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 07:16:09 PM by trucobit

I am a new user of AM. and I have a doubt that seems somewhat incongruous to me.

If I do a Benchmark to know the power of HASH of my machine, the tests are done without taking into account the intensity that I have already varied in the miners.

If I do mining a currency, then I can update your HASH with the right button, but you would have to do it with all the algos.

Because the benchmark does not take into account the intensity parameter established in the CCminer?

Is that I do not see it logical, I think you should apply the configuration of each IBC and the intensities already added to each one.

Another failure in benchmark. If I do the rig1 test, I finish it and save the results. In the drop-down, I change to another rig, but it still shows the same cards as the RIG1, which are not the same. The only way is to close the benchmark, choose the rig and then open the benchmark again
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

benchmark takes into account all command line parameters from managed software options; if it's not the case for you, then you're doing something wrong.

regarding your second question - you do confuse the "profit profile" and "rig" concepts, they aren't the same thing. you select the profit profile for a rig in drop-down list, and to select another rig - you must close the benchmark window, click on the desired rig and open the Benchmark window again.
brunocrypto

Activity: 138

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Hi Patrick, Thanks for the help you gave to me by email since few months.  Cool

i love Awesome Miner !

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
s3c70r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Hi Patrik,

Even if the mining software is not running on an ASIC and it states disconnected, can you please enable the possibility to restart the asic ? It's done via ssh so it is independent from the mining software.

Thank you very much !
You can use the rules with SSH for this. Please see "Example: Reboot Antminers via a button click":
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx

Works perfectly ! Thank you very much !
devilrub

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

hi sorry for asking this question, maybe it has been solved in replies before, but or the moment everytime i tried to use the profit switching i was disaponted. probably because i don't master it enough

Here is what i tried recently
For my nvidia rigs, i like to mine ZEC in nanopool, where it s then easy to monitor, payouts are fast. However, zec is not always the best to mine.
I tried to set up zergpool, and payout in bitcoin, which means long time payout...
I've run off course the benchmarsk, and even remove ccminer to have for Equihash just DTSM.
Now, often, when i run the profit miner, it will mine ravencoin, and i let 2 rigs, one on ZEC, and one on the Ravencoin decided by Awesomeiner, both having same config and same benchmark.
At first, Raven is indeed better ROI, however, as the hashrate is not stable with X16R, value will drop, and at the profit switching window, even if the ROI is less then ZEC, it won't switch.
I did had pool for ZEC in the custom pool for the profit

What am i missing for it to work ?

Thank you
trucobit

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 07:04:18 PM by trucobit

how I change the amount in satochis in the values we use in the awesome miner in  coin settings
Coin GINcoin  lyra2z
0,00049 btc

here no profit

Do not put it in the format that is requested, if someone helps me or gives me a reference link, I would appreciate it. It does not calculate the profit because it is not in the format that is requested.

when adding the currency to awesome, when specifying the price in BTC, there are numbers that I do not write, such as

2,344E-05
1,001E-05

Do not put the satochis in that format, so I would add a link, or converter to avoid having to ask more. thank you very much
trucobit

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

benchmark takes into account all command line parameters from managed software options; if it's not the case for you, then you're doing something wrong.

regarding your second question - you do confuse the "profit profile" and "rig" concepts, they aren't the same thing. you select the profit profile for a rig in drop-down list, and to select another rig - you must close the benchmark window, click on the desired rig and open the Benchmark window again.

I'm doing well, in each gain profile of each RIG I manually set the intensity, for each protocol that allows it. But it is totally ignored in benchmark. As the PA said if the OC is executed but not the intensity, have you tried it before giving me the answer? I've given a lot of thought to this issue and in a benchmark the intensity is automatic.

Do not think it's illogical that if I have a selector to change the platform, it's just for that, and if it does not, it breaks all the usability of the program. I've already realized that you have to close the window and choose the other mining group. But if so, there should be no platform selection within benchmark because it is totally ignored, and these small failures, drive the less experienced crazy who do not know all the flaws of the program like you.

That you know how to avoid a problem that exists, does not make it disappear. If changing from the selector does not change, or is fixed or removed, but can not stay there, because I lost a lot of time believing that the different platforms were optimized

I should check things before answering. The intensity is not executed, bother to look at it and then tell me, but do not respond by answering.

between you to a rig of yours, choose a Protocol with ccminer, set an intensity. Go to benchmark and see it, then be humble and ask for forgiveness for giving an erroneous answer

trucobit

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

I leave you a video where you can see that on the same platform I have for example X17 CCminer alexis with -i 21, but in the benchmark it does it in 20, this happens in all of them. It's a bit crazy to have to benchmark and then update with right button to be updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnnpzds94g6mhy8/IMG_2237.MOV?dl=0

I would also like to comment on a very simple function that I saw in another hash program, they have a small form for each predefined group to be able to vary in a% its hash rate or price. For example Zergpool takes a long time to update, especially if the price is high, which AM is usually a long time, too much in Zergpool, that fixes me by reducing the price of zergpool by 4%. This makes our pools added by hand have more possibilities if we mix them with some Zpool protocols or similar.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

Patrick,
Can it change the frequency and voltage on Antminer B3?
I actually don't know, because I don't have access to this ASIC miner. Awesome Miner has a feature to change frequency (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Configure Frequency), but it only works on some Antminers.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Hello Patrik, I think the estimates are wrong with respect to the next image. Am I mining the wrong algorithm for that reason? It is a question.

The algorithm is timetravel

most likely yes. Zpool shows exaggerated numbers for timetravel profit estimate.
Zpool Timetravel profit was jumping up and down (to zero) a number of times that day.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

*** FEATURE REQUEST ***

Hi Patrik,

- Add login to AWM Cloud with AWM Users.

My idea to add this would simply to have it as an option for each User under Security to allow cloud access.

Anyone have good alternatives to this until this feature might become a reality?  Kiss

gusti_
Thanks for your feedback.

Today the multi-user feature is only possible to use with the built-in web server, but the idea is to support it via the Cloud Services in the future. I agree that especially for larger installations where there might be multiple users that owns the miners, a feature like this would be good.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

I leave you a video where you can see that on the same platform I have for example X17 CCminer alexis with -i 21, but in the benchmark it does it in 20, this happens in all of them. It's a bit crazy to have to benchmark and then update with right button to be updated.

I would also like to comment on a very simple function that I saw in another hash program, they have a small form for each predefined group to be able to vary in a% its hash rate or price. For example Zergpool takes a long time to update, especially if the price is high, which AM is usually a long time, too much in Zergpool, that fixes me by reducing the price of zergpool by 4%. This makes our pools added by hand have more possibilities if we mix them with some Zpool protocols or similar.
Hello. This looks like a bug and I will correct that in the next release. If you enter a command line like you did, it should be used during benchmarking as well. Many thanks for reporting this issue.

If you want to reduce the profitability of Zergpool, go to the Options dialog, Online Services. You can then Edit the entries for Zergpool and change profit factor to 0.96 (reducing profitability by 4%). If you want to do this on many pools at one, you can also use the Bulk Edit button.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

hi sorry for asking this question, maybe it has been solved in replies before, but or the moment everytime i tried to use the profit switching i was disaponted. probably because i don't master it enough

For my nvidia rigs, i like to mine ZEC in nanopool, where it s then easy to monitor, payouts are fast. However, zec is not always the best to mine.
I tried to set up zergpool, and payout in bitcoin, which means long time payout...
I've run off course the benchmarsk, and even remove ccminer to have for Equihash just DTSM.
Now, often, when i run the profit miner, it will mine ravencoin, and i let 2 rigs, one on ZEC, and one on the Ravencoin decided by Awesomeiner, both having same config and same benchmark.
At first, Raven is indeed better ROI, however, as the hashrate is not stable with X16R, value will drop, and at the profit switching window, even if the ROI is less then ZEC, it won't switch.

Thank you
To get insight why the profit switcher selects a specific algorithm, right click on the miner and select View Details and go to the Profit switching tab. Please note that these hashrates and profit estimates are based on what is defined in the Profit profile. They may not match the actual hashrate and profit.

What does the View Details dialog look like in your scenario? What's on top in this dialog should be prioritized by the profit switcher.

X16r is a bit special and my understanding is that it's rotating the algorithms, making it difficult to compare hashrates as it can change over time. This also makes benchmarking and profit calculations more difficult. I've not explored the details of this myself, but there might be other forum members here that knows the details of how this algorithm works.

LongJohnCrytpto

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

Thank you
To get insight why the profit switcher selects a specific algorithm, right click on the miner and select View Details and go to the Profit switching tab. Please note that these hashrates and profit estimates are based on what is defined in the Profit profile. They may not match the actual hashrate and profit.

What does the View Details dialog look like in your scenario? What's on top in this dialog should be prioritized by the profit switcher.

X16r is a bit special and my understanding is that it's rotating the algorithms, making it difficult to compare hashrates as it can change over time. This also makes benchmarking and profit calculations more difficult. I've not explored the details of this myself, but there might be other forum members here that knows the details of how this algorithm works.

You are correct.
There's no way to accurately benchmark as the swing in hashrate on 1080TI's for example can be between 15 to 22MH/s.
The best way is to simply find an average and edit the profit profile yourselves to what ever you are happy with to agree as the avg.
Benchmarks should be taking with a pinch of salt anyway and you should verify and input all your hash rates manually.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 02:08:05 PM by patrike

how I change the amount in satochis in the values we use in the awesome miner in  coin settings
Coin GINcoin  lyra2z
0,00049 btc

here no profit

Do not put it in the format that is requested, if someone helps me or gives me a reference link, I would appreciate it. It does not calculate the profit because it is not in the format that is requested.

when adding the currency to awesome, when specifying the price in BTC, there are numbers that I do not write, such as

2,344E-05
1,001E-05

Do not put the satochis in that format, so I would add a link, or converter to avoid having to ask more. thank you very much
I can modify the display of small values in the Value column to not be on the E-format in one of the next releases, as I agree that it might now be user friendly. The value is however always expressed in BTC here, not satoshi.

However, given the parameters you entered for GinCoin, the profit is almost 0. If it's close to how other Lyra2z coin works, like ZCoin, the difficulty here is at least a billion times higher resulting in a very low revenue that can't be seen with 8 decimal values.

If this coin has a unique way of calculating their profitability (like no other coin), it's currently not supported by Awesome Miner

trucobit

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

Hello. This looks like a bug and I will correct that in the next release. If you enter a command line like you did, it should be used during benchmarking as well. Many thanks for reporting this issue.

If you want to reduce the profitability of Zergpool, go to the Options dialog, Online Services. You can then Edit the entries for Zergpool and change profit factor to 0.96 (reducing profitability by 4%). If you want to do this on many pools at one, you can also use the Bulk Edit button.

thank you very much for verifying the failure, here many people talk and not always with reason. For example now it is that I have added a custom Miner, but it does not exceed the benchmark because it self-adjusts very high for the 1050, so this small rig can not do the benchmark, I will have to configure a pool by hand of Xevan to be able to launch it and save the hashrate

Another thing that I have seen, is when I add a personalized miner, based on ccminer, it does not indicate in the interface that the mining group is mining, now I leave a photo.

Look at rig1 and rig2, below they do not indicate in which group or pool they are. It is a modified CCminer and with all the api

I did not know about changing profits that way, thanks for the tip. To see if now that there is an affiliate program, people are encouraged to make videos in quantity of the program with advanced functions.
trucobit

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

I would like to make a suggestion to see if the programmer likes it. I use several miners, all Nvidia, but you dissolve cards.

I would be interested to have an option so that ALL the miners in Auto profit mine the same. For example, I have 4, I define one as a teacher. This chooses a Pool and currency, and all the miners at the same time would mine the same currency, concentrating all my hash in one place.

I do know if it can be done, I know it can be done manually by choosing, but I want it to be only one RIG who chooses (master) and orders the others (slaves), I see that each RIG misses a different thing, sometimes because centimos of difference I do not like, I like that everything mine the same.

There I leave the idea so that it is valued. It would be something optional.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: