Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701103 times)
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:20:58 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 05:32:12 AM by moppidoo

What is the best way to set a time schedule switching between two "Managed miner" at a specific time?

For example: I want my rigs to mine Verge coin @ yiimp.eu from 20:00h to 8:00h and then to switch to mining Raven coin @ Suprnova. I also want to set a different overclock at both cases.

Thanks for help.

Add Rule:

Trigger -> Time, select time

Actions -> Apply template (make sure you have created appropriate templates for the time rotation pools you'd like to use) to the relevant miners.

Also, if your version works with afterburner remote, you'll be able to apply clocking profile to the templates individually
If not on Premium edition or you simply despise AB, you can use nvidia inspector and apply appropriate clocking commands in the command Line section in the individual templates (never done this myself, but search around you should get plenty of answers on how to do so)

Something like: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105295.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zaqwsx

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

What is the best way to set a time schedule switching between two "Managed miner" at a specific time?

For example: I want my rigs to mine Verge coin @ yiimp.eu from 20:00h to 8:00h and then to switch to mining Raven coin @ Suprnova. I also want to set a different overclock at both cases.

Thanks for help.

Add Rule:

Trigger -> Time, select time

Actions -> Apply template (make sure you have created appropriate templates for the time rotation pools you'd like to use) to the relevant miners.

Also, if your version works with afterburner remote, you'll be able to apply clocking profile to the templates individually
If not on Premium edition or you simply despise AB, you can use nvidia inspector and apply appropriate clocking commands in the command Line section in the individual templates (never done this myself, but search around you should get plenty of answers on how to do so)

Something like: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105295.0

Thanks for the answer. That will work.

Another question: Is it possible to switch between Managed profit miner and Managed miner using the same method or it must be done another way? For example: If I want to run Managed profit miner @ Miningpoolhub at night time and to mine Ethereum @ Nanopool at day time?
moppidoo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

Another question: Is it possible to switch between Managed profit miner and Managed miner using the same method or it must be done another way? For example: If I want to run Managed profit miner @ Miningpoolhub at night time and to mine Ethereum @ Nanopool at day time?

That I'm not sure, have actually been using profit switcher all the time, but theoretically can do a workaround like below:

Create 2 profit profiles for the same rig, easily be done using clone function (do it AFTER you benchmarked the first one to save benchmarking / manual editing data again)

create a pool for nanopool eth

Assign one profit miner to have it's "override pools" section to only have MPH selected.

Assign the other profit miner to have same setting except only check the bottom "custom pools" and select the nanopool eth.

Now in the rules, you can set the similar time trigger and use the action "Apply profit profile" to achieve the same result

Cheers,
zaqwsx

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

That I'm not sure, have actually been using profit switcher all the time, but theoretically can do a workaround like below:

Create 2 profit profiles for the same rig, easily be done using clone function (do it AFTER you benchmarked the first one to save benchmarking / manual editing data again)

create a pool for nanopool eth

Assign one profit miner to have it's "override pools" section to only have MPH selected.

Assign the other profit miner to have same setting except only check the bottom "custom pools" and select the nanopool eth.

Now in the rules, you can set the similar time trigger and use the action "Apply profit profile" to achieve the same result

Cheers,

Excellent. Thanks again!
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

What about Hash Refinery? I don't think they have a discord. By the way, thank you to STSMiner for pointing out zpool has a discord and providing the link.

the man's alive here on BCT, and lastly about their LTC payout in this thread not long ago is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg34989726#msg34989726

shoot him a PM or post your address here and hope it gets seen

PM is the best contact method, but posts in this thread also get read a few times a week.

The yiimp backend should read your preferred coin from the c=xxx flag and validate against that wallet first. If that fails, or if the c=xxx wasn't read correctly it will keep trying other wallets until one says the address is valid.  Many addresses are valid on multiple coins so incorrect detection is not that uncommon.

If you can send through one of the addresses you tried via PM we'll manually change it.

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
topgeek

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Bug Report:

Just upgraded to the newest version.

Bitcoin Private's value is still coming up as $0
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

So I noticed something that may be a bug, or it might just be a limitation of the software. So I just recently added a L3+ Scrypt miner to my farm, and as you probably know, only 3 pools can be added to the L3+. I added the 3 pools I thought would be best and started mining. A week later a friend of mine had his newly purchased L3+ delivered, and I told him the 3 pools I was using, and he used 2 of them and added Nicehash for his third in place of one of the ones I was using. He reported some decent numbers from Nicehash, so I decided I would add them in. I decided I would do it via the add pool function on Awesome miner so that I could leave my original 3 pools since they were working well for me, and if I was going to ultimately replace one, I would want to do it right after a payout. I resigned to the fact that the fourth pool will sometimes disappear if the miner restarts itself, and will need to be periodically added back in. Small price to pay to have more then 3 pools available for the profit switcher. So, I added Nicehash, and I prioritized it, to make sure it was working, and it started mining away. Everything seemed to be working just fine, untill I checked on Nicehash and I realized there was no extranonce support indicated. L3+, or S9, or D3 (kind of assuming on the D3, I don't have one) need "#xnsub" added after the port number on the stratum addresses if they are used in a multipool configuration.  Baikal miners have a checkbox on their pool page to enable it for each pool as needed instead, and if I remember correctly from my Innosilicon A4 (Haven't used it in a few months, and memory is a bit foggy) there is no way to enable it, and if #xnsub is entered after the port number, the pool comes up as dead, so I THINK it's only Antminers that use it in the stratum address like that. So, I see this being an issue for Bitmain users, and possibly for Baikal users. (I add all my pools into the actual Baikal since there doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of pools that I've found, but I'm thinking that if pools are added with the add pool function, there's a good chance the extranonce checkbox isn't being checked.) Obviously having the extranonce support is pretty important when using profit/coin switching pools, so I thought even if there isn't anything that can be done to correct the behavior, it's best to bring it to peoples attention so they can mitigate it themselves at least. Thank you for everything, and happy mining to one and all!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
qrnode

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

I'm giving you an example below where any chip temperature above 80 °C will result in red bold text. You can of course adjust the conditions and formatting more if you want.

Code:
"Chip: " + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp1) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp1 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp2) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp3) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp3 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp3) + " °C"
Just an update. The code works great. Very helpful, thanks again,
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Bug Report:

Just upgraded to the newest version.

Bitcoin Private's value is still coming up as $0

Yes, and that's because of WTM not AM... WTM where AM gets its numbers is not providing a price for BTCP.  Once it does you'll get it.  There is another way to do that, but its complicated, but works nicely Smiley
agilmore

Activity: 40
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

Hi,

I've selected a couple of the appearance options and now my miners are no longer listed at the top of the GUI.  Has anyone else seen this bug ?  I'm using Dashboard View: Dark Tables, Miner View: List
agilmore

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

The balance feature doesn't appear to work for Verge.
agilmore

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

Within the Prioritize feature for the Pools, what is the Quota?
moppidoo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

Within the Prioritize feature for the Pools, what is the Quota?

It's mainly used for cgminer/sgminer

reference: http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/README and it's explained in the Quota section.
agilmore

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Is it normal for the Miner status to bounce between Mining and Disconnected every 30 seconds or so.  Seems like it just randomly happens across my list of miners.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Will AM officially support OverdriveNtool for OC ?
It's not supported today, but might be in the future. However, you should be able to manually put in the command line for it before/after a miner starts to set the GPU clocking. In the Properties of a Miner, in the Command Line section, you can add any batch commands to execute.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Patrike, ya might want to pick up Bminer 7.0.0 in your next update.
Yes, there will soon be a new development release where this one is included.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

So I noticed something that may be a bug, or it might just be a limitation of the software. So I just recently added a L3+ Scrypt miner to my farm, and as you probably know, only 3 pools can be added to the L3+. I added the 3 pools I thought would be best and started mining. A week later a friend of mine had his newly purchased L3+ delivered, and I told him the 3 pools I was using, and he used 2 of them and added Nicehash for his third in place of one of the ones I was using. He reported some decent numbers from Nicehash, so I decided I would add them in. I decided I would do it via the add pool function on Awesome miner so that I could leave my original 3 pools since they were working well for me, and if I was going to ultimately replace one, I would want to do it right after a payout. I resigned to the fact that the fourth pool will sometimes disappear if the miner restarts itself, and will need to be periodically added back in. Small price to pay to have more then 3 pools available for the profit switcher. So, I added Nicehash, and I prioritized it, to make sure it was working, and it started mining away. Everything seemed to be working just fine, untill I checked on Nicehash and I realized there was no extranonce support indicated. L3+, or S9, or D3 (kind of assuming on the D3, I don't have one) need "#xnsub" added after the port number on the stratum addresses if they are used in a multipool configuration.  Baikal miners have a checkbox on their pool page to enable it for each pool as needed instead, and if I remember correctly from my Innosilicon A4 (Haven't used it in a few months, and memory is a bit foggy) there is no way to enable it, and if #xnsub is entered after the port number, the pool comes up as dead, so I THINK it's only Antminers that use it in the stratum address like that. So, I see this being an issue for Bitmain users, and possibly for Baikal users. (I add all my pools into the actual Baikal since there doesn't seem to be a limit to the number of pools that I've found, but I'm thinking that if pools are added with the add pool function, there's a good chance the extranonce checkbox isn't being checked.) Obviously having the extranonce support is pretty important when using profit/coin switching pools, so I thought even if there isn't anything that can be done to correct the behavior, it's best to bring it to peoples attention so they can mitigate it themselves at least. Thank you for everything, and happy mining to one and all!
Antminers are not accepting #xnsub as part of the Pool URL when sent to them over the management API. For this reason, when you perform a Change/Add pool operation from Awesome Miner, #xnsub will be ignored by the Antminer.

It should however work to define #xnsub as part of the default pools (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Default pools).

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

The balance feature doesn't appear to work for Verge.
I just picked a random Verge address and tried, and it worked.

Can you see the balance correctly if you open the block explorer in your web browser?
https://verge-blockchain.info

If you have a specific Verge address you want me to try, you can also send it via PM.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Is it normal for the Miner status to bounce between Mining and Disconnected every 30 seconds or so.  Seems like it just randomly happens across my list of miners.
What kind of miners is this? If an External Miner shows as Disconnected, it indicates that the request from Awesome Miner wasn't responded to within 3 seconds. If you have the miners on a remote network or there are other reasons why the miner doesn't respond fast enough, you can increase the timeout.

Please go to the Options dialog, Advanced section and change the "Miner API connection timeout" to a higher number of seconds.

akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Tiny Feature request:
might it be possible on GPU miners to calculate and show a share/min (or scaled based upon some range to sec if fast enough) in the speed column under the hash average?  Sorta like you do with WU on ASIC?  I know it would be columnar  out of place, but it's a handy piece of info
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: