Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701087 times)
streaml1ne

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Hi team,

can you have a look/add T-Rex miner, please?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432704.0

It is mining really faster on 1080Ti (latest drivers 398.x), on all Supported algorithms (on some a WAY FASTER Smiley:

lyra2z
phi2
hsr
c11
x17
phi
tribus

(for now?)

Yeah I am getting over 4.3 mh/s , with cryptodredge about 3.6
https://i.imgur.com/61bUhFq.png

How's the hashrate on the pool side though?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

Hey Patrike,

since I mine more often the crazy coins like X16r, I think a more intelligent profit switching is what AwesomeMiner needs.

Here is the problem, just as an example:

I have setup in my profile a hashrate of 100 MH/s. AM is using this hashrate to calculate the profit and switch to another algo if that profit is higher.

Lets say my calculated profit now is $10.

But now, X16r mines with lets say 150 MH/s and $15 profit. But AM still use the 100 MH/s from profile to calculate.

Another algo is now at $12, which is higher than the $10 and AM switch.

But now I'am losing $3 profit, because the real hashrate of 150 MH/s would give me $15.

I hope you get the idea.

As a workaround I have made some rules (like a 100 MH/s rule, a 110 MH/s rule, 120, 130...) to check the hashrate and then loads just different profiles. But this must be easier Smiley

So here is my suggestion how this could be done:

1) If no API/Stats exists, then take the hashrate from the actual loaded profile to calculate the profit switching. Just like now.

2) If API/Stats exists, use them instead to calculate the real profit and only switch to another algo if the real calculated profit right now is lower.

Maybe some people outthere dont like such intelligent switching. So you could make a choice in the preferences like "Use fixes switching" and "Use intelligent switching".
Thanks for your feedback. I do know that X16r is a bit special as it can have different hashrates over time. But could it be that the profit reporting from the pools is some kind of average for X16r - so do you really get paid more during the time the hashrate is 150MH/s on X16r compared to when it's lower on the same pool? I don't have the answer to this, but I just want to make sure I fully understand the issue here. X16r is for sure a bit complex.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

Awesome Miner Version 5.3.4 (Development preview of 5.4)

- Coins tab improved by separating Revenue and Profit into two separate columns that can be sorted individually
- Improved threading performance when using larger number of miners
- Ensure miner hostnames cannot contain blank spaces
- Added YescryptR16 and Allium algorithms, including support in CpuMiner-Opt
- Added mining software: T-Rex nVidia GPU Miner
- Correction to coins per day calculations for some algorithms like Blake 2b
- Correction to SRBMiner configuration file entries related to GPU settings
- Correction to hash rate for latest firmware versions of Innosilicon A9 Zmaster miner. If an older firmware is used for this miner, please upgrade to the latest firmware version.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
PhAlAnXcOiN
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

Quick question for anyone that has spent some time researching this before-

I've been trying to figure out the best switching interval in awesome miner's profit switching settings in regards to PPLNS ramp up / down times. I have come to the conclusion that it really doesn't matter in the long run.

For instance- when AM switches from PPLNS Pool A to PPLNS Pool B, my shares are decaying at 'A' and ramping up at 'B' at approximately the same rates. Therefore, I am still getting 100% credit for my hashrate, just split between 2 pools until 100% is at pool B.

This same theory would apply when switching from a PPLNS pool A to PPS pool B, since at the switch I would be getting 200% credit for my hashrate, decaying down to 100% when the last share has decayed at 'A', which is balanced when switching from PPS pool B back to PPLN pool A, where I would start at getting 0% credit for my hashrate (PPS pool shares stop immediately and I start ramping up shares on PPLNS pool) and eventually arrive at 100% hashrate credit now at the PPLNS pool.

I would venture to guess the more important factors at this point in net profitability would be considering setting starting difficulty correctly so as to reduce the time it takes to be efficient on the newly switched pool, as well as mining enough of each coin daily in order to reach the minimum payout targets so I can move the coin to exchange without its market value changing too much.

Let me know what you think, thanks!
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

Thanks for your feedback. I do know that X16r is a bit special as it can have different hashrates over time. But could it be that the profit reporting from the pools is some kind of average for X16r - so do you really get paid more during the time the hashrate is 150MH/s on X16r compared to when it's lower on the same pool? I don't have the answer to this, but I just want to make sure I fully understand the issue here. X16r is for sure a bit complex.

It can increase and decrease between a mining session, but very slowly. Its not like a crazy/fast up and down. And as far as I can see, yes, the pools pay you to whatever hashrate you deliver.
cost82el

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Quick question for anyone that has spent some time researching this before-

I've been trying to figure out the best switching interval in awesome miner's profit switching settings in regards to PPLNS ramp up / down times. I have come to the conclusion that it really doesn't matter in the long run.

For instance- when AM switches from PPLNS Pool A to PPLNS Pool B, my shares are decaying at 'A' and ramping up at 'B' at approximately the same rates. Therefore, I am still getting 100% credit for my hashrate, just split between 2 pools until 100% is at pool B.

This same theory would apply when switching from a PPLNS pool A to PPS pool B, since at the switch I would be getting 200% credit for my hashrate, decaying down to 100% when the last share has decayed at 'A', which is balanced when switching from PPS pool B back to PPLN pool A, where I would start at getting 0% credit for my hashrate (PPS pool shares stop immediately and I start ramping up shares on PPLNS pool) and eventually arrive at 100% hashrate credit now at the PPLNS pool.

I would venture to guess the more important factors at this point in net profitability would be considering setting starting difficulty correctly so as to reduce the time it takes to be efficient on the newly switched pool, as well as mining enough of each coin daily in order to reach the minimum payout targets so I can move the coin to exchange without its market value changing too much.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

please help me to setup one rig, i have 2 GPUs , one 1060, one 1070,
1070 mining ethereum and 1060 crash , i created 2 profit profile one for 1070 one for 1060 and 2 profit miner and alocated to profit profile and selected only one gpu for each miner... when i pres start miner for 1060 (with selected gpu 1060) its run on 1070.. please help me.
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Thank you for adding those algorithms. Allium is also supported by ccminer.
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:56:56 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 12:58:46 PM by joseph32

Found an annoying bug, I hope you can reproduce it to fix.

1) Enter 1 or more "User defined online services" and mark the "Include in managed profile switcher". I did this, for example, with the new Timetravel blockmasters.co:3555
2) Click on any profile and "Edit profit profile", edit something and click "OK".

3) Now your freshly made User defined online service is not visible in "View details -> Profit switching" and is also not visible in the online services tab. So the profit switcher will ignore it.

4a) To activate, you have to go back to "User defined online service", click the service, demark "Include in managed profile switcher" and hit "OK"+"OK".
4b) Back again to "User defined online service", click the service, now mark "Include in managed profile switcher" and hit "OK"+"OK".

Profit switching will work now until you edit something again in any profile. So you have to repeat 4a and 4b again to activate the profit switching again.

If you have more than one User defined online service, you have to demark all of them and also mark all of them whenever you edit some profiles.

EDIT: They are also not visible in benchmark until you done 4a and 4b.
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Thanks in advance! Great piece of software so far Thank you soooo much! Grin
bitmucker

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

Question about Profit Switching with "unlisted" coins...

Please someone let me know how I can do this...  If not then consider this a suggestion.

I focus my mining on new, low marketcap alt coins that often don't (yet) appear on any exchanges or WhatToMine (etc.).  These coins may not have an exchange value, but they do obviously have "value", that I can manually enter into AM.  Personally, I use a service like the new MCT trading platform to estimate a current value for new coins that are not on any exchanges yet.

Presently, I configure a user-defined coin in AM and enter the value and difficulty manually.  However, I want to use Profit Switching, which (to do well) requires UP-TO-DATE info on difficulty (etc.).  It is not practical to constantly change difficulty data like this manually.  HOWEVER, the coins usually have a block explorer API that can feed out things like Network Hash and current Difficulty.   So, while the coins' data are not listed in the conventional places that the profit switching algo checks, the necessary information IS out there and available through these APIs.

Is there some way to configure a coin to use a URL for an API to gather this data instead of WhatToMine (etc.)?  This would not only let us configure profit switching for new coins, but frankly, it would be more accurate Net Hash and Difficulty data.  I am sure that everyone has observed that the "current" difficulty data on WhatToMine lags behind current reality somewhat.  If we could use the "official" source of info from the block explorer API, we'd be able to more efficiently switch.

Can this be done in AM now?  If not, then consider this a suggestion.

Thanks!
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Hello Patrike,
I encounter those type of errors more and more often :

Code:
Mining process not running, initiating restart (PhoenixMiner, Ethereum, ZergPool [Phi2]) 
Mining process not running, initiating restart (T-Rex nVidia GPU Miner, Phi2, europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com)
Mining process not running, initiating restart (PhoenixMiner, Ethereum, ZergPool [HSR])

Those are just examples, but as you can see, it's like AM was shuffling algorithms and compatible online services  Huh  PhoenixMiner trying to mine ethereum on Zergpool phi2 pool is kind of weird...

Do you have an idea of what's happening ?
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Please someone let me know how I can do this...  If not then consider this a suggestion.

I focus my mining on new, low marketcap alt coins that often don't (yet) appear on any exchanges or WhatToMine (etc.).  These coins may not have an exchange value, but they do obviously have "value", that I can manually enter into AM.  Personally, I use a service like the new MCT trading platform to estimate a current value for new coins that are not on any exchanges yet.

Presently, I configure a user-defined coin in AM and enter the value and difficulty manually.  However, I want to use Profit Switching, which (to do well) requires UP-TO-DATE info on difficulty (etc.).  It is not practical to constantly change difficulty data like this manually.  HOWEVER, the coins usually have a block explorer API that can feed out things like Network Hash and current Difficulty.   So, while the coins' data are not listed in the conventional places that the profit switching algo checks, the necessary information IS out there and available through these APIs.

Is there some way to configure a coin to use a URL for an API to gather this data instead of WhatToMine (etc.)?  This would not only let us configure profit switching for new coins, but frankly, it would be more accurate Net Hash and Difficulty data.  I am sure that everyone has observed that the "current" difficulty data on WhatToMine lags behind current reality somewhat.  If we could use the "official" source of info from the block explorer API, we'd be able to more efficiently switch.

Thanks!

Have you looked at AwesomeMiner Coin Updater plug-in from soothaa?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494.0
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Thanks!

Grin

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

please help me to setup one rig, i have 2 GPUs , one 1060, one 1070,
1070 mining ethereum and 1060 crash , i created 2 profit profile one for 1070 one for 1060 and 2 profit miner and alocated to profit profile and selected only one gpu for each miner... when i pres start miner for 1060 (with selected gpu 1060) its run on 1070.. please help me.
Which mining software is it? Each mining software have their own ordering of the GPU's, but Awesome Miner is doing its best to figure out which order to use for each software.

What could be of interest here is also the ID and PCI Bus ID of each device in the GPU selection dialog, as Awesome Miner uses this information to find out the GPU number. The number that Awesome Miner is passing to the mining software can then be found via the Diagnostics button in the toolbar.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Thank you for adding those algorithms. Allium is also supported by ccminer.

Thanks - I will add it for ccminer as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

Found an annoying bug, I hope you can reproduce it to fix.

1) Enter 1 or more "User defined online services" and mark the "Include in managed profile switcher". I did this, for example, with the new Timetravel blockmasters.co:3555
2) Click on any profile and "Edit profit profile", edit something and click "OK".

3) Now your freshly made User defined online service is not visible in "View details -> Profit switching" and is also not visible in the online services tab. So the profit switcher will ignore it.

4a) To activate, you have to go back to "User defined online service", click the service, demark "Include in managed profile switcher" and hit "OK"+"OK".
4b) Back again to "User defined online service", click the service, now mark "Include in managed profile switcher" and hit "OK"+"OK".

Profit switching will work now until you edit something again in any profile. So you have to repeat 4a and 4b again to activate the profit switching again.

If you have more than one User defined online service, you have to demark all of them and also mark all of them whenever you edit some profiles.

EDIT: They are also not visible in benchmark until you done 4a and 4b.
When I tried this at first, at #3 I could see that there was quite some delay before it showed up on the Online Services tab. It turned out to be related to that another profit source MultiPool.us had an API request that took 30 seconds to timeout. For this reason, I had to sit and wait for more than 30 seconds on the Online Services tab - but then the Blockmasters Timetravel entry showed up. So it was slow, but eventually showed up.

I went ahead and disabled the MultiPool.us integration in Awesome Miner as their API has been down for a while now, and now the Blockmasters Timetravel entry shows up in a few seconds after adding it.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

Hello Patrike,

Code:
Mining process not running, initiating restart (PhoenixMiner, Ethereum, ZergPool [Phi2]) 
Mining process not running, initiating restart (T-Rex nVidia GPU Miner, Phi2, europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com)
Mining process not running, initiating restart (PhoenixMiner, Ethereum, ZergPool [HSR])

Those are just examples, but as you can see, it's like AM was shuffling algorithms and compatible online services  Huh  PhoenixMiner trying to mine ethereum on Zergpool phi2 pool is kind of weird...

Can you please send me the full log file for this issue by mail? I agree that the pool names look strange here, but it could be that the error message didn't pick up the correct pool name here. With the log files I can verify this as well.

bitmucker

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Thanks!  I will check this out ASAP!

sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

May i see the total hashrate of second GPU algo in dual mode? if it is not supported, it would be good to see such feature in future.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

Hello Patrike,

Code:

Can you please send me the full log file for this issue by mail? I agree that the pool names look strange here, but it could be that the error message didn't pick up the correct pool name here. With the log files I can verify this as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esd6l79c016ibdy/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-24%20a%20las%204.12.56.png?dl=0
It's the same mistake I've been reporting for a couple of months, even with videos.

In an aletoria way it fails, and when it does mix one thing with another, I do not know why. Sometime it has been because of having an order placed in a miner, instead of a simple error it gives you an error downloading protocols.

But other times it's because he wants, fails and then tomorrow when mining the same thing in a car, it does not fail.

I now choose lyra2z to pool in that rig and it works, as seen in capture now I fail lyra2z in zergpool in automatic, perp set as a mix Lyra2z and PHI, the same as when I showed the videos with the failures in the pop-ups

I have reported it several times, I have rarely received an answer for this, and in any case there are a couple of lions who believe in the right of reason.

Let's see if someone else reports it now, these random flaws are better tuned. I'm sorry Patrike, I can not give you any script to reproduce the fault, I do not know what conditions occur, I can only say that it happens to me now, and tomorrow surely I will not fail.

The miner does not really start, or at least I do not see it in the console.

Let's see if there is luck, because these failures when they occur stop the Rig and the income.
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: