Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701348 times)
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:47 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:28:29 AM by ayiphelmy

hai ...

i want to asking about gpu clock setting not showing in awesome miner... i already run msi remote server and awesome remote agent... please help

Thanks

Click on miner, at the bottom part of the screen, where the info about currently selected miner is shown, select the tab "GPU", then click on "map to system monitoring" and select all gpu to be shown.
it's show but when i want to make gpu oc seting it show error massage ... this is my 6 rig added... before 5 rig added is no problem at all

antoanpopoff

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

For the past few updates the software shows wrong megahashes and profit. In example it says that my speed is 2.96 MH/s  and the profit per day is $2.17, but in reality this is the hashpower of only 1 of the 6 gpus in that rig. It shows the 6 temps, no probs, but the hashrate and profit are wrong.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

@ayiphelmy

your are running msi remote and msi afterburner on the rig? i think it is not running. check it. I think msi remote close after rig start. if it close then you must go to C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local  and delete the folder "Micro-Star_Int'l_Co.,_Ltd"
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

@ayiphelmy

your are running msi remote and msi afterburner on the rig? i think it is not running. check it. I think msi remote close after rig start. if it close then you must go to C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local  and delete the folder "Micro-Star_Int'l_Co.,_Ltd"
it's running i start it manualy but still can't get gpu seting in awesome. This happen only in 1 rig, 5 rig i added not have this issues
cost82el

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

@ patrike, please add https://github.com/NebuTech/BTMiner_NebuTech/releases, now has api support
Artaboo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Hello, I'm new here it's my first message.
I buy AM for 20 rig vega 56/64, all are ok in different house.
I can see all my vega in awesome and i can change setting.

But, how i can activate and desactivate HBCC on all my vega before start minning ??

I have a script for that, but it don't work in awesome miner..

Thanks for your help   Wink
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

@ayiphelmy

yes you start it manuel and it close after a few seconds, trust me, it is normal problem. the tray icon remains until you go over it with the mouse.
Another point is network setting in windows private or public? public makes problems, you must set it to private.

if this not the problem? then problem sitting behind the monitor.
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

@ayiphelmy

yes you start it manuel and it close after a few seconds, trust me, it is normal problem. the tray icon remains until you go over it with the mouse.
Another point is network setting in windows private or public? public makes problems, you must set it to private.

if this not the problem? then problem sitting behind the monitor.

Finally i resolve this problem... i must put google dns on IPV4 in that rig and now work like charm...
Thanks anyway....
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Hi all,

I was going to mail Patrike today but i am having the same issue with my Nvidia miners where T-rex miner wont show temps on one of my miners. There also appear to be issue with stopping and restarting the miner when it freezes (which it does sometimes on one of my other rigs, it seems that the rule to restart after 2 minutes of no additional accepts doesnt kick off or cant restart the miner.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9bgn57y059huto/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-26%20a%20las%204.43.50.png?dl=0

I'm surprised that nobody has reported this.

Some rigs using t-rex do not show the temperature information of the GPUs. In the capture all the rigs use t-rex at that moment, but I always have 2 that never show the temperature.

A plate is old but the rig 5 is a modern z270. But as far as I know, the temperature issue reacts on the remote aftherburner.
I read something in the T-rex forum about this same error.

Do not ignore the OC configurations that exist in the T-rex forum that upload the Core up to +160. T-rex is very delicate with the OC. I have found the stability in my platforms on 100-120 Core, normally 110. It is extremely delicate with the OC, but as an advantage, it is a miner that performs well and above all heats very fast, in 1 minute it is already at the maximum of hashrate .

Try to moderate your OC, I had those problems the first days
Alinaops

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Hello, I was wondering if I could add the option to switch mining locations for the zpool .and not just for him .  Since the pool offered a different location of the data center in Central Europe.
zpool

==========================
@_zpool_
 5 ч.
5 чacoв нaзaд

Eщe
We've launched a beta EU based stratum server located in Central Europe.  Please, if you are in EU give it a try.  stratum+tcp://<algo>.eu.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT>  http://zpool.ca            #zpool #multipool #yaamp #bitcoin #litecoin #altcoin #wepay
=================================
I understand that you can use "How do I add and configure my pool in Awesome Miner" a little awkward .  Make an option to select a mining location ? That's possible.?   Thanks
It looks like zpool added their EU servers just a day ago. I will add support for this in one of the next versions of Awesome Miner to make it easier to select location. Are all their current servers in US right now?

zpool

@_zpool_
 26 июл.

Eщe
Regional stratum servers enabled for North America (na) & Europe (eu) - example: stratum+tcp://scrypt.eu.mine.zpool.ca. If not region supplied then na servers are used as http://default.zpool.ca  #zpool #multipool #yaamp #bitcoin #litecoin #altcoin #wepay #theoneandonly
trucobit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mh1lqblfbhfu6f8/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-28%20a%20las%2019.43.47.png?dl=0

Hello @Patrike I have some questions and suggestions.

In the capture I leave a section of Online Services, I am interested to know if the "current performance" is taken into account for the Switch or is only informative and then I have to change it by hand copying it in each something and pool ?.

I read and it is not completely clear to me, if you had to copy them to the Auto change pools, could there be a button to copy them all directly?
------------------

I am in a telegram group that I created months ago and I have referred some people, every day we are talking about the program and then I am in charge of asking for suggestions (how lucky I am).

We all agree that we go blind, it's like having a lot of power but little control. By control I mean to know what we are doing. I mino some loose coins adding their pool, there I can know how much I have generated, and also at the same time mino auto change pools like Zpool and Zergpool, and here is the problem.

For a miner I do not know how many times he has done autoswitch a day, I do not know what is the average time of mining of each thing and pool that I have activated. I lack information to determine what to leave selected, or something that pool is bothering me. I would need some kind of information of that type. The csv that is generated gives very little, almost no information that helps me to make decisions.

regards
trucobit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:07:49 PM by trucobit

Apart from the other post, I would like to open a small debate, because we are only talking about failures or improvements, but not tips to use the program.

Using the auto change pools, I would like to know how to choose the best, for now the impression we have had when using them is the following
* Zpool good
* Zergpool Good
* Ahaspool mine a few times, it takes forever to reach the minimum
* Blazepool is usually annoying and tends to have a mine that lasts very little, interrupting other long mines
* Blockmaster, is by far the most exaggerated HASH and deceives more AW (so my previous question that if you take into account the pool measurement)

I currently only use Zpool and Zergpool + some coins that I have.

I would like to know the opinion of other AW users about these auto change pools, and if there is any there that is good to be able to add it.

Thanks in advance.
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Patrike,

Feature request - MRR (MiningRigRentals) integration so that rig(s) can be rented out.

- Mines the most profitable coin according to selected pools api and profit selection used until rented out.

- Manages rig availability on MiningRigRentals while algo switching on other pools.

- Manage MiningRigRentals pricing with MRR Minimum Limit and % Increase from algo switching pools estimate or MRR suggested pricing.

- Make all of your MiningRigRentals rigs available at once to increase odds of being rented and automatically disable / lock software (Awesome Miner) when rented.

- Allow for price setting so that the rig(s) are not rented out too cheaply.

- Rigs will auto switch to MRR once contracted and mine for the duration for the rentee.

- Option to accept a rental request on MiningRigRentals.

Thoughts ?

I'd like to see this feature added if possible.

Thanks in advance.

(Awesome Miner has developed so much in the last year, well done Patrike, good job)

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9bgn57y059huto/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-26%20a%20las%204.43.50.png?dl=0

Some rigs using t-rex do not show the temperature information of the GPUs. In the capture all the rigs use t-rex at that moment, but I always have 2 that never show the temperature.

A plate is old but the rig 5 is a modern z270. But as far as I know, the temperature issue reacts on the remote aftherburner.

That's probably because T-Rex is relatively new and only got introduced to most profit switching software recently, personally only seeing this issue appeared (on 1 card only in a 3 card rig) no more than 5 hours ago.

To elaborate on the situation, it probably is due to Nvidia driver crash/reset, check your event log for possible errors from driver such as nvlddmkm ... etc. If you have these driver errors, tone down your OC would be the very first important step to try.

@Patrike & T-Rex dev (if you are still following the thread)
So what happens is that unlike some driver crashes, where the computer needed to be rebooted, or manually disable/enable individual GPU through device manager in order for Afterburner to recognise the card, the situation with T-Rex that I have seen today (probably related to @trucobit's anyway) is that the driver recovered from errors:

Code:
\Device\UVMLiteProcess469
Graphics Exception: SKEDCHECK05_LOCAL_MEMORY_TOTAL_SIZE failed

Graphics Exception: ESR 0x407020=0x1000 0x407028=0x0 0x40702c=0x900c064 0x407030=0x0

and Afterburner was able to pickup the card readings completely fine, so does T-Rex miner and AM having no trouble initialising and running mining sessions with all GPUs functional. Bear in mind that T-Rex's current implementation does not include GPU monitoring, so the temperature data has to come from the Remote Agent, the display in the Miner tab's glitch did not get away until I restarted the AM Remote Agent on the remote rig, please note that Map to system monitoring can only see 2/3 cards as well until the Remote Agent was restarted.
It might very well be that some new kind of driver crash causes the monitoring that Awesome Miner do to not work correctly. Please select a miner and click the System tab to see what Awesome Miner is reporting for the system. When you don't get the temperature readings anymore, are the temperatures listed as 0 in the System tab, or are the GPU's no longer listed here at all?

When using "Map to system monitoring" in Awesome Miner, the temperature readings and more will be taken from the System tab and map that into the GPU list on the GPU tab. This is the reason why Awesome Miner can get temperature information and more even if it isn't reported by the mining software.

What I will do in the next development release is to add a new button "Reinitialize monitoring" on the System tab. Please give this one a try to see if it resolves the problem.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

Patrike,

Feature request - MRR (MiningRigRentals) integration so that rig(s) can be rented out.

- Mines the most profitable coin according to selected pools api and profit selection used until rented out.

- Manages rig availability on MiningRigRentals while algo switching on other pools.

- Manage MiningRigRentals pricing with MRR Minimum Limit and % Increase from algo switching pools estimate or MRR suggested pricing.

- Make all of your MiningRigRentals rigs available at once to increase odds of being rented and automatically disable / lock software (Awesome Miner) when rented.

- Allow for price setting so that the rig(s) are not rented out too cheaply.

- Rigs will auto switch to MRR once contracted and mine for the duration for the rentee.

- Option to accept a rental request on MiningRigRentals.

Thoughts ?

I'd like to see this feature added if possible.

Thanks in advance.

(Awesome Miner has developed so much in the last year, well done Patrike, good job)

This you ask is very good, but they are major works, is to create a whole new section of programming from 0 only to support everything you indicate in your pool.

I think there are still loose ends in what we have now to improve, especially at the level of statistics, because we go blind.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it's great, but everything you ask is new and I also integrate with MRR, buffff, a lot of work. Let's see what PAtrike says, but I think it's a little bit of what AW is.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

For the past few updates the software shows wrong megahashes and profit. In example it says that my speed is 2.96 MH/s  and the profit per day is $2.17, but in reality this is the hashpower of only 1 of the 6 gpus in that rig. It shows the 6 temps, no probs, but the hashrate and profit are wrong.
In the miner list, the profit per day is based on your actual hashrate you have right now. I assume this one is correct?

It's only in the views that are based on the Profit profile hashrate that might be based on a single GPU (the Coins tab and Online Services tabs). The data you see in these tabs are not based on your current hashrate - as your miners typically have different hashrates anyway.

You can define Profit profile groups in the Options dialog, Profit profile sectoin, if you want to create a profile that consists of all your 6 GPU's. See also:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#profile

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

That's probably because T-Rex is relatively new and only got introduced to most profit switching software recently, personally only seeing this issue appeared (on 1 card only in a 3 card rig) no more than 5 hours ago.

To elaborate on the situation, it probably is due to Nvidia driver crash/reset, check your event log for possible errors from driver such as nvlddmkm ... etc. If you have these driver errors, tone down your OC would be the very first important step to try.

So what happens is that unlike some driver crashes, where the computer needed to be rebooted, or manually disable/enable individual GPU through device manager in order for Afterburner to recognise the card, the situation with T-Rex that I have seen today (probably related to @trucobit's anyway) is that the driver recovered from errors:

Code:

Graphics Exception: ESR 0x407020=0x1000 0x407028=0x0 0x40702c=0x900c064 0x407030=0x0

and Afterburner was able to pickup the card readings completely fine, so does T-Rex miner and AM having no trouble initialising and running mining sessions with all GPUs functional. Bear in mind that T-Rex's current implementation does not include GPU monitoring, so the temperature data has to come from the Remote Agent, the display in the Miner tab's glitch did not get away until I restarted the AM Remote Agent on the remote rig, please note that Map to system monitoring can only see 2/3 cards as well until the Remote Agent was restarted.
It might very well be that some new kind of driver crash causes the monitoring that Awesome Miner do to not work correctly. Please select a miner and click the System tab to see what Awesome Miner is reporting for the system. When you don't get the temperature readings anymore, are the temperatures listed as 0 in the System tab, or are the GPU's no longer listed here at all?

When using "Map to system monitoring" in Awesome Miner, the temperature readings and more will be taken from the System tab and map that into the GPU list on the GPU tab. This is the reason why Awesome Miner can get temperature information and more even if it isn't reported by the mining software.

What I will do in the next development release is to add a new button "Reinitialize monitoring" on the System tab. Please give this one a try to see if it resolves the problem.

You are right, in supervision of the AW system, if temperatures are shown, but not in the general interface where they are like 0 0 0 0 0 0

So if you really read it but do not show it, we wait for the next version.

Thanks for your reply. It will be of help for everyone.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

@ patrike, please add https://github.com/NebuTech/BTMiner_NebuTech/releases, now has api support
Thanks for your suggestion, I will take a look at this one.

Are there anyone else that are using this mining software as well, please let me know so I can get an understanding of the popularity of it. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Code:

You are right, in supervision of the AW system, if temperatures are shown, but not in the general interface where they are like 0 0 0 0 0 0

So if you really read it but do not show it, we wait for the next version.

Thanks for your reply. It will be of help for everyone.
As T-Rex miner doesn't provide any temperatures, for this to work you need Awesome Miner to correctly get the temperatures. When this happens with all 0 C temperatures in the miners list, can you please let me know what the System tab is showing? Is it showing the GPU's at all, or simply 0 in temperature?

The next version will be available quite soon.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Hello, I'm new here it's my first message.
I buy AM for 20 rig vega 56/64, all are ok in different house.
I can see all my vega in awesome and i can change setting.

But, how i can activate and desactivate HBCC on all my vega before start minning ??

I have a script for that, but it don't work in awesome miner..

Thanks for your help   Wink

Could it be that the script requires Admin permissions to run? Awesome Miner is by default not running as Administrator.

Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: