Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701349 times)
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

really awesome project ..
i have build an exporter to prometheus to monitor the temps and hashrates.
works also good
but this seems to be very professionell

Manage and monitor mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash and more
Centralized management for up to 10,000 miners
Windows application and mobile web

Supports both ASIC mining and GPU mining, including all Antminers (S1 - S9, all S9 batches, R4, T9, L3, L3+, D3, A3, X3)

For answers to common questions, please see Frequently Asked Questions

Join the Awesome Miner Affiliate Program to get up to 12% commission when you refer new customers

Awesome Miner web site

Screenshots

Profitability Switching
Awesome Miner Next generation profitability switching uses both real-time multi-pool statistics
and coin statistics to automatically switch between multiple pools, algorithms and mining software
to always ensure highest possible profitability.

Awesome Miner can also display information, exchange rates and do profitability calculations for
Bitcoin, Litecoin and all other popular coins.

Notifications and Recovery
Awesome Miner can show Desktop Notifications on the Windows desktop and send e-mail
messages to alert about mining issues. With a Cloud Services subscription, the notifications
can also be delivered via SMS or via the Telegram app.

Detection of failing devices, high temperatures, slow mining progress, hanging miners
and disconnected miners. Automatic restart miners with problems, with fully customizable
triggers and actions.

Multiple Mining Engines
Awesome Miner has support for multiple mining engines. A total of 11 mining engines
are supported, including Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer and several Claymore miners.

Awesome Miner supports all popular mining algorithms. A total of 26 algorithms are
supported including SHA-256, Scrypt, X11, Ethereum and Zcash.

Pool management
Add, switch and manage mining pools easily. Track the status of each
pool and define coin to see profitability.

The Switch pool operation can be performed for multiple miners in a single
operation, making pool switches for large number of miners efficient.

GPU and Devices
Monitor the status and temperature of GPU, FPGA, ASIC devices. System information
available for CPU, GPU, memory and storage.

Large scale GPU overclocking and configuration settings for remote systems without
dependency on mining software having to run.

Web and Mobile
Awesome Miner is a Windows application, but also offers a built-in web frontend that can be
accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone. No complicated installations are required,
everything is ready to use once Awesome Miner is running.

The web interface gives an overview of all miners, detailed information about selected miners
and provides operations for starting and stopping the miners.

The optional Cloud Services subscription provides access the same web interface hosted in the
cloud, giving access to monitoring and management operations from any device.

Powerful Scripting and API
Use the powerful built-in C# script engine to create customized triggers and actions. Develop
custom C# scripts for monitoring, mining and pool operations, and custom coin profitability
switching with just a few lines of code.

Use the HTTP API to interact with Awesome Miner from external applications and get access
to information about the mining progress and perform all common operations.

Antminer and SSH management
Use Awesome Miner to setup privileged API access for all your Bitmain Antminer ASIC's at
once. Set and schedule frequency changes for Antminer (frequency change not available on
S9 batch 16 or later running bmminer 2.0).

Automate the mining operations by sending, scheduling or defining triggers to execute
SSH commands on one or many miners. Example of command can be to restart the Antminer.

Security and Multi-user Access
In scenarios where multiple users requires to access Awesome Miner or the web based interface,
the security feature can be used to define access control and permissions for each group of users.

Dashboard & Performance
The dashboard gives an overview of all running miners and their total performance and revenues.

When switching to the chart mode, a graph will illustrate both hash rates and device temperatures.
The summary can either be grouped by coin or by hash algorithm.

Save long-term performance statistics, generate charts and export CSV-data to Excel for even
more powerful data processing and visualization.

Getting started
Getting started with Awesome Miner
Getting started with Profit Switching
Frequently Asked Questions

Antminer specific features
Automatic setup of API access for Antminer

Awesome Miner Affiliate Program
By joining the Awesome Miner Affiliate Program, you can earn a commission when you refer new customers to Awesome Miner. A commission of up to 12 % will be paid for each sale.
Read more about the affiliate program

Changelog
Version changelog

Help
Frequently Asked Questions and Help topics

About
Awesome Miner is available in both Free and Paid editions. The Free edition includes many of the features.

Download and read more on the Awesome Miner web site

Please try the software and give feedback about what kind of functionality you would like to see in the next version. All comments and suggestions are welcome. The goal is to make mining easier and also provide powerful features to manage the mining.

Thanks!
Patrik Engström - IntelliBreeze Software AB
Twitter: @AwesomeMinerApp
Web site: www.awesomeminer.com

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

The first pool is sometimes listed incorrectly with some GPU mining software on development version 5.3.5. I'm working on a correction for this right now.

Update: Development version 5.3.6 is now available. For those running into this pool issue, please upgrade to the latest version. Thanks!

THX  soo fix bug.

I've worked out the quick fix solution, the change of pool names and protocols, and now if it's correct, it happened continuously, or you notice or you do not notice. Now it's perfect

I still have the other problem, 0 0 0 0 0 using t-rex in some rigs, I have gone to the system and restarted the monitoring and it remains the same, I do not know if it will be another option.
Thanks for the update. When selecting this miner and looking at the System tab at the bottom of the screen, is it no GPU's showing or GPU's with 0 C in temperature?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ti1k0crnxf3svk/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-30%20a%20las%2023.07.04.png?dl=0

In the main panel where we always look, you see 0 0 0 0 0, but below in the System tab you can see the temperatures perfectly.
trucobit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

What madness is happening ... Another update for failures in the control of the miners, say one thing undermine another.
But now I'm having problems with Aftherburner server. Everything was fine, but due to one of these updates does not work.

A user in this forum already told me that the only way is to change the name of the folder where the Aftherburber Server is, change the rule that starts it and change the folder in the AW configuration. I have only 5 platforms, but whoever has more is a terrible mess.

Every so often the aftherburner server stops working (every 2 or 3 weeks, usually after the update) and I have to change everything in all the rigs again.

I hope that over time Patrike will develop a tool to control OC, because today I have several Rigs turned off due to overheating, thank goodness I have rules set to stop the equipment and not break. But it does not seem right that every few days I have to change the folder in AW, in each rig, the task scheduler to start it etc ...

Crazy this sometimes, the supposed time that is saved in AW, is spent on its maintenance over and over again.

Please favor a more stable solution to control the OC without relying on external programs that fail.

I understand your reasons, it must be really complicated and long to develop a single module of OC.

Nvidia inspector I have never used it, but I would not like it if it were for command lines, because then the OC selector in each protocol profile does not make sense, it would lose comfort and speed when imposing OC

I do not know if you can get this problem to the creator of MSI SERVER, is that it is not normal that every so often you have to change the folder and all that mess. Or look for a solution or patch to solve this problem when it happens. I really like Msi server, but I do not like what it fails when it wants.

Are you sure that when aftherburner server does not work when it did before, surely there is no trick or change in the Rededit that solves it? What I mean, maybe you can find a way to correct it in case of failure and we Say how, without having to change the route and the task scheduler

Thank you for your response and thanks for making 3 updates today, this is where you see how committed a programmer is to your project. In other programs you have to wait days or weeks when there is a failed update.

An idea, you can make the latest version and the previous one stable on your website, so in these cases you can go back in the version.

Honestly what I hope most is to have more statistics, we are very blind and we do not know what is happening, what we earn, what is bothering us, there is simply no information, this would be important for me.

regards
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

I understand your point here. The reason why Awesome Miner doesn't have built-in support to do overclocking without external applications is not about that I don't want the feature - I also agree that it would be great. The reason why it's not yet supported is simply that the implementation time for it would be very significant, affecting a lot of the other development that is going on. For this reason it's only on the roadmap for the future, and not in the short term plans.

I do know that some users prefers running nvidiainspector via the Start/Stop mining command line in Awesome Miner. If it would be considered to be of any use to support this tool as well, I'm open for integrating it better with Awesome Miner.

Not sure but OverdriveNTool should be easy ti implement for AMD so far the only OC tool that works right
trucobit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

- WhatToMine custom URL's can point to sources with multiple coins

this point of the update I do not get to understand well, I could put an example or an explanation, I do not know how to point to several currencies in WTM.

Maybe it's more than one call per line?
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Awesome Miner 5.3.6 / 5.3.7 bug report.

Mining in Profit Switching Mode / Managed Mode.

ccminer 2.3

keccakc -- 2 or less cards -- miner reported as online.

keccakc -- 3 cards -- miner reported as off-line once shares start to get submitted.

This is the only algorithm that has this problem at this time that I have detected.

UPDATE:  Installed Awesome Miner 5.3.3 on the same system with a new config -- Issue above can not be reproduced with this version so a bug has been introduced into Awesome Miner 5.3.6 / 7.
I think I managed to reproduce the issue. I included a correction in development version 5.3.8 that just was made available. Thanks for reporting about it.

Thanks for fixing this so quickly !     Outstanding to say the least !
book1483

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

BTG is listed under Zhash algo which gives rejected shares.

To fix I created BTG coin and put it under Equilhash BTG algo.

Can this be fix for next update or is there a way I can reconfig BTG to be under the correct algo so I don't have to create my own BTG coin?
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:33:24 AM

Can this be fix for next update or is there a way I can reconfig BTG to be under the correct algo so I don't have to create my own BTG coin?

Go to

Options -> Statistics

under the item "Override coin algorithms" -> click "Configure"

Enter your coin ticker and select the correct algo from the dropdown.

voila!
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

Whattomine switch algo BTG Equishash BTG to Zhash. PLS edit parametr pool settings.

Option - poll - pool BTG Edit - Advanced - add pool specific command:
--pers BgoldPoW
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

Hi Patrike,

since one of the last developer versions in the pool tab AM shows every Algo with Pool, instead of just the one Pool which is just running. This is really annoying, because so you cant use the "Detect Pool URL" rule.

I want to do some things whenever the miner is running in a specific pool. It worked until now. Now he finds the given rule in every mined coin, because it have allways all Algos and Pools. See the image for better understanding. Hard to describe Smiley

If it is not possible anymore, maybe you can add to the rule something like: "Trigger if the first pool URL contains the specified string". And "Trigger if the first pool URL does not contains the specified string."

book1483

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

Go to

Options -> Statistics

under the item "Override coin algorithms" -> click "Configure"

Enter your coin ticker and select the correct algo from the dropdown.

voila!

Awesome. Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

- WhatToMine custom URL's can point to sources with multiple coins

this point of the update I do not get to understand well, I could put an example or an explanation, I do not know how to point to several currencies in WTM.

Maybe it's more than one call per line?
This feature was intended for users developing their own WhatToMine compatible JSON data, and don't want to add each coin as a separate URL. With the new version you can point to JSON links providing many coins in a single file, similar to https://whattomine.com/coins.json (this one is just an example, no need to add it as Awesome Miner already uses it).

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Hi Patrike,

since one of the last developer versions in the pool tab AM shows every Algo with Pool, instead of just the one Pool which is just running. This is really annoying, because so you cant use the "Detect Pool URL" rule.

I want to do some things whenever the miner is running in a specific pool. It worked until now. Now he finds the given rule in every mined coin, because it have allways all Algos and Pools. See the image for better understanding. Hard to describe Smiley

If it is not possible anymore, maybe you can add to the rule something like: "Trigger if the first pool URL contains the specified string". And "Trigger if the first pool URL does not contains the specified string."

Even in previous versions, this behavior wasn't consistent across all mining software. Some returned the complete list while other returned only the pools actually being used. The latest development versions had a redesign around this that also made the behavior consistent. Now I can more easily change this behavior for all software if needed, and I'm open to setting the behavior to only return the active pool for the mining software that only supports a single pool.

You will always have some mining software (sgminer, Claymore and a few more) that do understand the concept of multiple pools.

Which mining software is it that you are running in your example?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

The first pool is sometimes listed incorrectly with some GPU mining software on development version 5.3.5. I'm working on a correction for this right now.

Update: Development version 5.3.6 is now available. For those running into this pool issue, please upgrade to the latest version. Thanks!

THX  soo fix bug.

I've worked out the quick fix solution, the change of pool names and protocols, and now if it's correct, it happened continuously, or you notice or you do not notice. Now it's perfect

I still have the other problem, 0 0 0 0 0 using t-rex in some rigs, I have gone to the system and restarted the monitoring and it remains the same, I do not know if it will be another option.
Thanks for the update. When selecting this miner and looking at the System tab at the bottom of the screen, is it no GPU's showing or GPU's with 0 C in temperature?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ti1k0crnxf3svk/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-30%20a%20las%2023.07.04.png?dl=0

In the main panel where we always look, you see 0 0 0 0 0, but below in the System tab you can see the temperatures perfectly.
On the GPU tab for this miner, isn't the "Map to system monitoring" enabled or working? Is the temperature still 0 for all GPU's in the list?

joseph32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

Hi Patrike,

Even in previous versions, this behavior wasn't consistent across all mining software. Some returned the complete list while other returned only the pools actually being used. The latest development versions had a redesign around this that also made the behavior consistent. Now I can more easily change this behavior for all software if needed, and I'm open to setting the behavior to only return the active pool for the mining software that only supports a single pool.

You will always have some mining software (sgminer, Claymore and a few more) that do understand the concept of multiple pools.

Which mining software is it that you are running in your example?

Right now I'am using T-Rex and CryptoDredge and in both this happen now. A few days before it worked, but yes, maybe its because they also released new versions. Would be awesome if you can find a solution again Smiley
trucobit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

THX  soo fix bug.

I finally understood it. Thank you, that's silly ...... Everything is working, thanks for your patience, I hope this will help more people

On the GPU tab for this miner, isn't the "Map to system monitoring" enabled or working? Is the temperature still 0 for all GPU's in the list?

I finally understood it. Thank you, that's silly ...... Everything is working, thanks for your patience, I hope this will help more people
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

Didn't read the whole thread, but can someone answer me the following:

Is it possible to setup Asics with some kind of pool switching by profit?

I mean, setting up a pool group and AwesomeMiner chooses always the most profitable one for mining?
Any way to do this and if yes, how exactly?
joseph32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I mean, setting up a pool group and AwesomeMiner chooses always the most profitable one for mining?

Yes, its easy for Antminers. Here you go: http://awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:59 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 09:22:43 PM by efudd

Yes, its easy for Antminers. Here you go: http://awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

Has anyone been able to get the Z9 mini working with profit switching?

@Patrike - I have 1 antminer with "profit switching profile" checked with "default", API access is enabled. In coins, I have 3 coins defined, ZEN, ZCL, ZEC and revenue/profit data is filled in and regularly updated when I look at the coins tab, and I have 3 pools in 'default pools' that correspond to each of those three coins. I can manually switch between these using RightClick->Switch Pool. I have the coin associated with each of those pools and get proper profit information in the "miners" summary tab.

When i look at the external miner and go to the "pools" tab, the first pool shows enabled, the other 2 pools show as "dead".  I think "dead" is a bug there - if I manually change to the pool, the pool works fine.

If I right click on the miner, "view details", and look at the "Profit switching" tab, the status updates there show "Claymore's dual ethereum miner 11.9" and not the user defined "bitmain cgminer API" that is "CgMiner compatible" managed software i defined.

Any suggestions on getting this to work or pointers on how to provide more detail for troubleshooting?

Thanks,

-j

Code:
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.224 [018] [S][ExternalMiner#6 - z9-5] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.224 [022] [S][ExternalMiner#11 - z9-10] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.224 [024] [S][ExternalMiner#10 - z9-9] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.224 [012] [S][ExternalMiner#2 - z9-2] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.224 [023] [S][ExternalMiner#12 - z9-11] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.224 [026] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.225 [021] [S][ExternalMiner#9 - z9-8] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.225 [020] [S][ExternalMiner#8 - z9-7] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.225 [017] [S][ExternalMiner#3 - z9-3] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.225 [011] [S][ExternalMiner#1 - z9-1] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.225 [019] [S][ExternalMiner#7 - z9-6] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.226 [016] [S][ExternalMiner#5 - z9-4] Interface connected
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.399 [055] [E]Failed to get data from Zergpool
 Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.
7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.399 [055] [E]Content received:

7/31/2018 5:18:32 PM.955 [050] [S]Sending new cloud configuration data
7/31/2018 5:18:33 PM.038 [051] [S]Current Version: 5.3.3
7/31/2018 5:18:33 PM.038 [051] [S]New Version: 5.3.3.0
7/31/2018 5:18:33 PM.038 [051] [S]Requires Version: 0.1.4.0
7/31/2018 5:18:33 PM.038 [051] [S]Check for updates, dev: False
7/31/2018 5:18:37 PM.930 [045] [S]CoinStore, Built in coin dictionary updated
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.935 [047] [S]External Profit Switching processing miner: z9-12
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.949 [047] [S]Profitability information:
  MPH - ZEN [Zencash (ZEN)], Url: stratum+tcp//us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20594, Profit: 0.00321579583010933, Priority: 0
  MPH - ZClassic (ZCL) [Zclassic (ZCL)], Url: stratum+tcp//us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20575, Profit: 0.00310521480617048, Priority: 1
  flypool - ZEC [Zcash (ZEC)], Url: stratum+tcp://us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333, Profit: 0.0026614778346412, Priority: 2

7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.960 [047] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Run Miner Command: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.973 [047] [S]Command request: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.973 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Execute command: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.982 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Executing API command: PoolPriority 1,2,0
7/31/2018 5:18:57 PM.800 [001] [S]Applying Theme: Blue
7/31/2018 5:18:58 PM.155 [010] [E]Failed to download string from: http://api.multipool.us/api.php
 System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server
7/31/2018 5:19:07 PM.253 [046] [S]Updating Online Services, configUpdate: False
7/31/2018 5:20:32 PM.783 [046] [S]Updating Online Services, configUpdate: False
7/31/2018 5:20:35 PM.293 [054] [E]Failed to get data from Zergpool
 Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.
7/31/2018 5:20:35 PM.293 [054] [E]Content received:

7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.029 [047] [S]External Profit Switching processing miner: z9-12
7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.029 [047] [S]Profitability information:
  MPH - ZEN [Zencash (ZEN)], Url: stratum+tcp//us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20594, Profit: 0.00321579583010933, Priority: 0
  MPH - ZClassic (ZCL) [Zclassic (ZCL)], Url: stratum+tcp//us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20575, Profit: 0.00310521480617048, Priority: 1
  flypool - ZEC [Zcash (ZEC)], Url: stratum+tcp://us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333, Profit: 0.0026614778346412, Priority: 2

7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.035 [047] [S]Start processing MinerCommand
7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.262 [047] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Run Miner Command: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.262 [047] [S]Command request: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.262 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Execute command: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:20:43 PM.262 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Executing API command: PoolPriority 1,2,0
7/31/2018 5:21:03 PM.380 [052] [E]Failed to download string from: http://api.multipool.us/api.php
 System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server

mylove90

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

Patrike, Please add BTG in MPH pool list and add it to profitability switching too. Bittrex had just re-openned BTG wallet so auto exchange is back online again. Adding pool manually doesn't add the coin to profitability switching.

Thanks
Best Regards
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: