Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701214 times)
stolarzz

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Hello
Im trying to add t-rex miner manually. I managed to get it working but not getting any stats "Interface Offline"
Anyone have an solution?
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

Hello
Im trying to add t-rex miner manually. I managed to get it working but not getting any stats "Interface Offline"
Anyone have an solution?

Why? AM fully supports the new version of T-Rex. Simply use the newest version of AM.
stolarzz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

Hello
Anyone have an solution?

Why? AM fully supports the new version of T-Rex. Simply use the newest version of AM.
I have newest AM and T-Rex. Maybe im doing smth wrong?
It's not on predefinied list so im adding it manually.
I have set up compatibility mode Full and compatible software CCminer

EDIT: When i don't use comatibility mode i can't add it to profit switcher.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

Hello
Anyone have an solution?

Are you using Development Preview versions of AM?

T-Rex support was added since 5.3.4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg42624417#msg42624417

Follow the instructions in the post to get Development Preview versions, or download from the direct link from the post by Patrike.

T-Rex provides it's own API in JSON format, thus AM won't read it when you set it to ccMiner API compatible mode and that's why you are seeing "Interface Offline"
stolarzz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

Hello
Anyone have an solution?

Follow the instructions in the post to get Development Preview versions, or download from the direct link from the post by Patrike.

T-Rex provides it's own API in JSON format, thus AM won't read it when you set it to ccMiner API compatible mode and that's why you are seeing "Interface Offline"
Got it, already it's working, but there is a 0.5.1 T-rex, how to update to 0.5.6?
When i change the autodownload links with my zip 0.5.6 it's not working, standard message about virus or smth from awsome I need to manually replace t-rex.exe in remote folder and then it starts with new version but want to work it with autoupdate.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Didn't read the whole thread, but can someone answer me the following:

Is it possible to setup Asics with some kind of pool switching by profit?

I mean, setting up a pool group and AwesomeMiner chooses always the most profitable one for mining?
Any way to do this and if yes, how exactly?

Yes, its easy for Antminers. Here you go: http://awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

Has anyone been able to get the Z9 mini working with profit switching?

@Patrike - I have 1 antminer with "profit switching profile" checked with "default", API access is enabled. In coins, I have 3 coins defined, ZEN, ZCL, ZEC and revenue/profit data is filled in and regularly updated when I look at the coins tab, and I have 3 pools in 'default pools' that correspond to each of those three coins. I can manually switch between these using RightClick->Switch Pool. I have the coin associated with each of those pools and get proper profit information in the "miners" summary tab.

When i look at the external miner and go to the "pools" tab, the first pool shows enabled, the other 2 pools show as "dead".  I think "dead" is a bug there - if I manually change to the pool, the pool works fine.

If I right click on the miner, "view details", and look at the "Profit switching" tab, the status updates there show "Claymore's dual ethereum miner 11.9" and not the user defined "bitmain cgminer API" that is "CgMiner compatible" managed software i defined.

Any suggestions on getting this to work or pointers on how to provide more detail for troubleshooting?

Thanks,

-j

If a pool is indicated as "Dead", it's considered Dead by the ASIC miner. Awesome Miner is simply displaying the pool connection status as reported by the Antminer, and Awesome Miner isn't related to this connection. However, I do agree that it sounds strange that it's reported as dead until you switch to it.

From what I can see in the log, Awesome Miner do send the commands to set pool priority to the Antminer as part of the profit switching:

Code:
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.973 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Execute command: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.982 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Executing API command: PoolPriority 1,2,0

Can you test if the same operation works if you try it manually? On the Pools tab, click on the right side of the "Prioritize" button and select the menu item "Define Priority and Quota". Please give this feature a try as a troubleshooting step, as it also are sending the "PoolPriority" commands to the Antminers. You can look for "Executing API command: PoolPriority" in the log files when performing this operation.

The display of "Claymore" on the View Details tab is just a UI bug, and it will be corrected.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Patrike, Please add BTG in MPH pool list and add it to profitability switching too. Bittrex had just re-openned BTG wallet so auto exchange is back online again. Adding pool manually doesn't add the coin to profitability switching.

Thanks
Best Regards
I'm looking into how to support BTG in the best way. Right now it's a bit messy as it first was considered to be Equihash BTG (based on Equihash 144,5) by most sources. Now it's considered to be ZHash (also Equihash 144,5), but it still requires a personalization string unique to this coin.

MPH still list the coin as Equihash BTG, while WhatToMine and Coincalculators recently moved it to ZHash.

Awesome Miner is currently doing all setup based on which algorithm you are mining, not the coin. It's possible to manually set a personalization string, but there should be some concept in Awesome Miner that makes sense of all this. Setting up mining was difficult enough with the large number of mining software and algorithms, and if each coin also start to have their own parameters, it will get even more complex. The personalization parameter is of course different depending on mining software as well, so setting it once on a pool i just a partial solution.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Hello
Anyone have an solution?

Got it, already it's working, but there is a 0.5.1 T-rex, how to update to 0.5.6?
When i change the autodownload links with my zip 0.5.6 it's not working, standard message about virus or smth from awsome I need to manually replace t-rex.exe in remote folder and then it starts with new version but want to work it with autoupdate.
How did you point ot the zip file for 0.5.6? There are no direct download links published by the T-rex team. I've just downloaded the latest version of it from their Mega-site and put it here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/t-rex-0.5.6-win-cuda9.1.zip

Using the link above in Options dialog, Managed Software section, should work fine. The next release of Awesome Miner will of course include the new T-Rex version as well.

sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Hi patrike, is it possible to show current share Difficulty submitted from the pool for antminer s9?

Ameador1

Activity: 124
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

I have AwesomeMiner Cloud services - is there a way to set upload frequency?
mylove90

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

Patrike, Please add BTG in MPH pool list and add it to profitability switching too. Bittrex had just re-openned BTG wallet so auto exchange is back online again. Adding pool manually doesn't add the coin to profitability switching.

Thanks
Best Regards
I'm looking into how to support BTG in the best way. Right now it's a bit messy as it first was considered to be Equihash BTG (based on Equihash 144,5) by most sources. Now it's considered to be ZHash (also Equihash 144,5), but it still requires a personalization string unique to this coin.

MPH still list the coin as Equihash BTG, while WhatToMine and Coincalculators recently moved it to ZHash.

Awesome Miner is currently doing all setup based on which algorithm you are mining, not the coin. It's possible to manually set a personalization string, but there should be some concept in Awesome Miner that makes sense of all this. Setting up mining was difficult enough with the large number of mining software and algorithms, and if each coin also start to have their own parameters, it will get even more complex. The personalization parameter is of course different depending on mining software as well, so setting it once on a pool i just a partial solution.

I understand why BTG team made all that mess due to the 51% network attacks.
But i see it so...If whattomine sees the algorithm is Zhash then let it be Zhash and add a parameter for Zhash pools with true and false option...Is this BTG pool...If true add personalization string...If false then don't.
I know it seems difficult but i have faith that you can do it  Grin

Best Regards
Finnsk3

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:52:47 AM

Hi all,

Just thought I would show off the web interface I made for Awesome Miner:
http://stats.finnsk3.com/

It uses the Awesome Miner API along with Nvidia-SMI and and API to my enphase solar controller.
I am also using a CLI based overclocking tool I wrote in C to apply my overclocks as I hate msi ab.

That's the public view, as I am authenticated I see stop,start,restart,reboot,set TDP,set overclocks buttons.

The rigs are all on TPLink HS100/HS110 smart power points and the interface monitors the rigs and if they are unreachable for 5minutes it turns the power point off, waits 30 seconds then turns it back on. All the rigs are set in bios to boot on power outage.

I have onpeak/offpeak power costing so during week days for 8 hours a day my power costs twice as much so my TDP limits are automatically heavily restricted during peak power cost.

When any of my 1080ti rigs start mining Ethereum it automatically launches the ethenlargement pill and closes it if they stop mining Eth.

If I launch discord or a game etc. on my main rig my monitoring script stop the rig from mining, set's my 1080tis TDP to 350w and sets my gaming clocks, resumes mining when I exit all games.

Scripts running on my server:
http://stats.finnsk3.com/scripts.jpg

Now you have something to aim for Awesome Miner devs Tongue
nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

Hi all,

It uses the Awesome Miner API along with Nvidia-SMI and and API to my enphase solar controller.
I am also using a CLI based overclocking tool I wrote in C to apply my overclocks as I hate msi ab.

That's the public view, as I am authenticated I see stop,start,restart,reboot,set TDP,set overclocks buttons.

The rigs are all on TPLink HS100/HS110 smart power points and the interface monitors the rigs and if they are unreachable for 5minutes it turns the power point off, waits 30 seconds then turns it back on. All the rigs are set in bios to boot on power outage.

I have onpeak/offpeak power costing so during week days for 8 hours a day my power costs twice as much so my TDP limits are automatically heavily restricted during peak power cost.

When any of my 1080ti rigs start mining Ethereum it automatically launches the ethenlargement pill and closes it if they stop mining Eth.

If I launch discord or a game etc. on my main rig my monitoring script stop the rig from mining, set's my 1080tis TDP to 350w and sets my gaming clocks, resumes mining when I exit all games.

Dude that is AWESOME! Right down to the enphase (I have a 10kw Solar Array) and I use homekit to monitor power and control all miners.

Great job! Want to open source those scripts?
Finnsk3

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Dude that is AWESOME! Right down to the enphase (I have a 10kw Solar Array) and I use homekit to monitor power and control all miners.

Great job! Want to open source those scripts?

I will put all the scripts up as open source soon, I just need to clean the code up a bit.

I have a 5.2Kw Solar Array with enphase micro inverters but it's the middle of winter here so I am getting barely anything from my solar.
Also I have a domain controller setup so I don't have to worry about authentication at all between my server and the rigs because it all runs under a domain account that has privs on the rigs. Due to this there will have to be some changes made so that the script can actually perform tasks on the target machines but it would be pretty easy.
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:44:59 AM

snip..

If a pool is indicated as "Dead", it's considered Dead by the ASIC miner. Awesome Miner is simply displaying the pool connection status as reported by the Antminer, and Awesome Miner isn't related to this connection. However, I do agree that it sounds strange that it's reported as dead until you switch to it.

From what I can see in the log, Awesome Miner do send the commands to set pool priority to the Antminer as part of the profit switching:

Code:
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.973 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Execute command: PoolCommand
7/31/2018 5:18:42 PM.982 [005] [S][ExternalMiner#15 - z9-12] Executing API command: PoolPriority 1,2,0

Can you test if the same operation works if you try it manually? On the Pools tab, click on the right side of the "Prioritize" button and select the menu item "Define Priority and Quota". Please give this feature a try as a troubleshooting step, as it also are sending the "PoolPriority" commands to the Antminers. You can look for "Executing API command: PoolPriority" in the log files when performing this operation.

The display of "Claymore" on the View Details tab is just a UI bug, and it will be corrected.

The "dead" thing is kind of interesting... long story short, I typo'd the "stratum+tcp://" part as "stratum+tcp//" (at least, i assume I did it...), so the 2nd and 3rd pool was showing as 'stratum+tcp://stratum+tcp//pool.name:port' in antminer. I didn't see this because of whatever bug causes the status page to stop working after I manually "change" a pool.

Oddly enough, these same definitions worked fine if I changed to a pool (which doesn't make sense either since the typo was there as well...).

net-net, looks like profit switching may be working now, the one I enabled has jumped to another coin as I was writing this up.

... and yeah, "prioritize" now works.

Is it possible to "prioritize" an entire group or selection? Perhaps on the miner->rightclick menu, could you add a "Prioritize" option?

-j

Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Thanks
Best Regards

Please update to EWBF v.5. It helps address this issue with the pool being able to set the --pers, along with major improvements.
400acres

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Error Report:

New TDXMiner Integration only supports 10 GPUs in the monitoring portal, even though all 13 are working. This was the same issue when I manually installed TDXMiner in the old ethos version. However, it also reports some working GPUs as 0.0 hash, even though the tailing output shows them working, and the pool shows the correct hashrate as well.https://imgur.com/a/VVF3zrP
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Hi patrike, is it possible to show current share Difficulty submitted from the pool for antminer s9?

Awesome Miner doesn't have support for displaying that one in the miner list. The value is only available if you right click on a miner and select View Details and then go to the Pools tab.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

I have AwesomeMiner Cloud services - is there a way to set upload frequency?
I will look into making this configurable in one on the next releases.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

Hi all,

Great work! Very cool with the solar integration as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: