Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700993 times)
GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

@patrike

Hi, there is a big problem when I use import/export. In the case of import pools, when I import the pools, they appear correctly but if I close AM and return it to open, none is recorded. There is no pools  Huh
I wasn't able to reproduce this one. Is the procedure the following?
1) Export a pool to a file
2) Import the pool again
3) Restart Awesome Miner
4) Verify via Options dialog, Pools section

Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/DcJ6UzY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Gpc4SiE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/62zumiq.jpg

And when I close AM and then I open AM. There is no pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

@patrike

Hi, there is a big problem when I use import/export. In the case of import pools, when I import the pools, they appear correctly but if I close AM and return it to open, none is recorded. There is no pools  Huh
I wasn't able to reproduce this one. Is the procedure the following?
1) Export a pool to a file
2) Import the pool again
3) Restart Awesome Miner
4) Verify via Options dialog, Pools section

Yes.

And when I close AM and then I open AM. There is no pool
Could you please send me your export file and Awesome Miner log file and I will try to import to my system and review this scenario. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

GMiner CUDA Equihash Miner v1.08 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034735.0

Performance on stock GPU settings:
Equihash 144,5:
Palit GTX 1070 Ti JetStream 8GB ~59 Sol/s
MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~61 Sol/s
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB ~84 Sol/s
Gigabyte 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~89 Sol/s

Download links:
Linux x64 https://mega.nz/#F!HeIHzYDI!Rf3-qpxMjAkeQ7SDeeN2rw
Windows x64 https://mega.nz/#F!2GQl0AaR!_YzlNiVNNOUbEqYwz40E8A

please add and make GPUs to choose
Thanks - Gminer will be included in the next release.

I the problem that I have with the different Equihash is to configure the pool. It is not set equal to dstm, that EWBF than Bminer. Here I am pretty lost.

it is not worth putting the wallet and the strato, you have to add more lines to make it work, they have me crazy with the equihash, I would like it to be easier to configure the equihash independent of the miner. I currently deal with EWBF with a special lien for each A-L-G-O and currency, a terrible mess.

Some help fields or some lines in the documentation would be fine to have these protocols dominated.
Is it the personalization string required for the different Equihash coins you are referring to here (can be configured in the Pool Properties)? Or do you have any example?

It is a huge and tremendous mess the equihash variants, I fail to configure them. In some if I could but sticking the line to mine directly in Advanced, but that is a fudge.

in any other currency, I specify the pool, I specify the wallet and AM configures it alone. In the Equihash there is not that possibility, you have to add a lot of extra commands.

In addition Bminer, or DSTM come with the ones in deactivated by defect, and also does not work very well Bminer.

I feel that I miss EQuihash coins in their variants for not knowing how to configure them. The only easy ways to use them is either using Suprnova or MPH, but of course, that's not choosing the pool with more hash.

You can not do much here the truth, it's something so peculiar that it can take a lot of work. The configurations between bminer, Dstm and EWBF are very different between them, it is a tremendous mess.
trucobit

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

You need a better miner for progpow, the one that there is by default in AM does not work at all well and in RTX gives cuda error
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

You need a better miner for progpow, the one that there is by default in AM does not work at all well and in RTX gives cuda error
I have a nVidia RTX 2070 that I use for testing mining software and I'm currently on driver version 416.34. I do know that there are a bit newer drivers available.

ProgPow Cuda is mining fine when I test it on bci.suprnova.cc. The GPU is hashing and the pool is accepting the shares.

Could it be that the mining software is sensitive to the specific driver version?

I'm of course always open for suggestions for other mining software to support in Awesome Miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

CryptoDredge 0.11.0 Nvidia Miner Now Faster and with X16R/S Support
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Hi Patrike,

I have been using the "Factor" column in the Online Services table to adjust for the fees charged by each pool and algorithm. Now that some of the pools (AHashPool, ZPool, BlazePool, perhaps others) include the fee information in their API's, is Awesome Miner taking advantage of that information?

If so, is Awesome Miner adjusting things to account for the detected fee? Perhaps an additional column could be added to the Online Services table to show the fee as detected by Awesome Miner. If no fee is detected for a pool/algorithm, but the pool does charge a fee, then the Factor column could be used as I'm using it now.

If not, please consider this as a feature request for a future version.

Thanks,
...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

Hi Patrike,

I have been using the "Factor" column in the Online Services table to adjust for the fees charged by each pool and algorithm. Now that some of the pools (AHashPool, ZPool, BlazePool, perhaps others) include the fee information in their API's, is Awesome Miner taking advantage of that information?

If so, is Awesome Miner adjusting things to account for the detected fee? Perhaps an additional column could be added to the Online Services table to show the fee as detected by Awesome Miner. If no fee is detected for a pool/algorithm, but the pool does charge a fee, then the Factor column could be used as I'm using it now.

If not, please consider this as a feature request for a future version.

Thanks,
...jim

Hi Jim,

This will be supported in the future. It's currently not automatically adjusted for these fees.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 10:37:57 AM by patrike

Awesome Miner Version 5.7.11 (Development preview of 6.0)

ASIC mining
 - Global SSH credentials configurable in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section.
  - External Miners can be configured with custom SSH credentials to override the global SSH credentials settings
  - Reboot ASIC miners (via SSH) available as a menu item via the toolbar Tools -> Antminer & ASIC
  - Antminer operations using SSH (for example Default Pools and Configure API Access) will use either the miner specific SSH credentials or the global SSH credentials if the username and password fields are left empty
  - Avalon miner hashrate reporting to use 1 minute average values to reduce large hashrate variations reported by the ASIC
  - Support for Antminer S9 running Braiins OS firmware

GPU mining
  - New setting to force CUDA device order to follow the GPU PCI Bus ID. In case of mixed nVidia GPU models in the same system, this can resolve issues to the GPU selection order.
  - Add GPU selection to more mining software
  - Diagnostics includes information about MS VC++ runtime versions installed, as these runtimes are required by some GPU mining software
  - The profit switching setting to ignore pools with no accepted shares can now be configured for up to 20 minutes (was 10 minutes previously)
  - Added additional mining algorithms
 Features
  - New Mining History feature to give easy access to information about recent mining activities including mining properties like software, coins and pools. Requires Premium Edition or above, except for the data representing the last 15 minutes.
  - Significant speed optimizations for the Performance History feature
  - Performance History also includes estimated revenue and profit
  - Performance History export to CSV allows selection of data to export
  - Overview feature in the Options dialog, Security section, to display an overview of miners assigned to user groups.
  - Coin Properties dialog allow override of coin exchange rate, while keeping the difficulty and reward as reported from the coin statistics provider
 Integration
  - Pool Balance feature supports mining pools based on MPOS like suprnova.cc
  - New algorithms added to the predefined Yiimp-based pools will automatically be available if the algorithm is known to Awesome Miner
 - Added NLPool.nl to the profit switcher
  - BlockMasters pool configurable for region
  - Zpool region added for South East Asia
  - Mining Dutch Lyra2REv2 profit unit adjusted to latest API changes
 - Nicehash blake2b is now the new sia version of blake2b
  - Block Explorer configuration for wallet balance to allow balance unit of 1E-7 and 1E-24 to support a wider range of number formats
  - CoinCalculators.io setting for filtering of exchanges will still include coin values for coins without an exchange
  - Siacoin algorithm changed from Blake2b to Sia, which is a modified version of the Blake2b algorithm
 API
  - Added HTTP API for returning the assigned miners and users accounts for each user group (/api/groups/details)
 - Added HTTP API for working with Pool Groups (/api/poolgroups)
  - A random HTTP API key can be generated with a button click in the Options dialog
 Rules
  - Triggers looking at hashrate and accepted shares can now be configured for looking back at statistics for up to 20 minutes (was 10 minutes previously)
  - The predefined trigger for Accept Progress will by default be set to 16 minutes (was 8 minutes previously) on new installations
  - The Check Statistics trigger can compare the hashrate of a miner with a percent value of the hashrate in the profit profile
  - The SSH action will correctly use the delay per miner configuration. A new setting for delay per batch of miners are also introduced.
 User interface
  - Display of power usage per miner group and as a total for all miners. Configurable via the Options dialog, General section.
  - Display of power usage for the selected Profit Profile on the Coins and Online Services tabs
  - Improved user interface for configuring predefined pools for the profit switcher and for custom wallets for miners
  - Added links to getting started guides on the first wizard page
  - Additional coin images added
 - Improved context menu for miner list with more icons and better grouping of menu items
  - Renamed Performance History to Mining History Export
  - View Details dialog improved to allow command line information to be selected and copied to clipboard
  - Combine the Antminer and ASIC toolbar buttons into a single button with grouped menu items
  - Introducing a new section Mining Settings in the Options dialog, including many settings previously available in the Advanced section

Mining software
  - Added mining software: JCE GPU Miner 0.33b6
 - Added mining software: Gminer Cuda Miner 1.08
 - CryptoDredge 0.11.0
  - T-Rex miner 0.8.0
 - Z-enemy Miner 1.24
  - WildRig Multi Miner 0.13
  - TeamRedMiner 0.3.7
 - SrbMiner 1.7.1
  - JCE CPU Miner 0.33f
  - BMiner 10.6
  - Sgminer-kl 1.0.9
 Corrections
  - Improved detection of nVidia GPU driver version
  - Correction to scenario where user defined Online Services are being removed, to ensure no old statistics are listed on the Online Services tab
  - Correction to the Profit Profile properties, Override section, where the feature to add a new custom pool didn't work correctly in some scenarios
  - Correction to both profit switching and manual pool change with TeamRedMiner where the pool changes wasn't performed correctly
  - Correction to Profit Profile configuration where an algorithm has been disabled globally and then re-enabled
  - Correction to Detect Pool trigger
  - Updated download links for ProgPow miner
  - Minor corrections

The items in blue are updated since the last development preview. The plan is to release this as Awesome Miner 6.0 during next week.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

where i live the temps between day and night at this time of the year is huge. it goes to anywhere from 26-30 degrees at noon and as low as 6-12 at night.

I need some advice regarding asic freq change based on temps.

what would be the easiest way whereby i check temps if they are 90c and frequency is say 500 it drops to 450 , if temps are still 450 another rule will handle the drop to 400m. same goes for when they are cool enough and i need to increase the frequency.
This might be possible to solve by making using of Tags. In your rule that detect 90C and change the frequency to 450, you can have an additional action "Modify miner tag", where you add a tag like "Freq450". Maybe there should be a Wait item in between to delay setting the miner tag.

You can then have a second rule with two triggers - one to look for temperature and another one to look for the tag "Freq450".

More about miner tags:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086029-add-tags-to-miners

Thanks patrike.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 05:10:46 AM by GEBucky

Can you please provide links for the direct downloads of the latest release (5.7.11)? I have a remote windows rig that will not auto update the remote agent so need to install it manually. I have no idea why that one Windows rig won't auto-update the agent but I have just been doing it manually through TeamViewer so need the link to install it. Thanks!
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Thank you very much, a very good update is expected.

Please add HDAC api to check balance.
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Can you please provide links for the direct downloads of the latest release (5.7.11)? I have a remote windows rig that will not auto update the remote agent so need to install it manually. I have no idea why that one Windows rig won't auto-update the agent but I have just been doing it manually through TeamViewer so need the link to install it. Thanks!

did you allready try the "Upgrade Remote agent" in awesome miner in the top bar (new miner - new pool - ..... - upgrade remote agent)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

In case you need to download and run the upgrade manually, please use:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

I found this block explorer that you can use as "Block Explorer API URL":
http://hdac-explorer.moricpool.com/ext/getbalance/[address]

baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

I found this block explorer that you can use as "Block Explorer API URL":
http://hdac-explorer.moricpool.com/ext/getbalance/[address]
thanks, work
slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Latest release WildRig Multi 0.13.2  improved hashrate for hex, hmq1725, sonoa, x16r, x16s, x17, x18 and x22i

https://github.com/andru-kun/wildrig-multi/releases

JimBrown462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Hi there...

I seem to have a few items in the "Predefined online services" table that are duplicated (see image). Is there a way to fix this? It is not affecting the mining, so not an urgent thing.

I am using v5.7.10 free version.

Thanks,
...jim
Thanks for your question.

Awesome Miner should not add new entries if there is an existing entry with the same URL and algorithm. Have you ever made any specific configuration to these entries that show up as duplicates?

Would it be possible for you to send me your Awesome Miner configuration file (%appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml) via mail? Thanks!

Hi Patrike,

The duplicated entries are no longer showing with v5.7.11.

Thank you,
...jim
JimBrown462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Hi Patrike,

I have another feature request. ;-)

In the benchmark table, when saving the benchmarks for a single algorithm with multiple miners, would it be possible to save each miners benchmark value? At the moment, all the miners get the highest value with the miners with lower values grayed out. This would be useful when a single miner that is currently not the fastest is updated to a new version. One could do a benchmark on just that miner to see if it is now faster than the last time it was benchmarked and faster than the miner that is currently being used without having to benchmark all the miners for that algorithm. It would also be useful when testing various command line settings for a miner. And, if power stats have been enable, it would allow one to see if there are any difference between the various miners.

Thanks,
...jim
trucobit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

@patrike  @moobidoo  I have problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ph2ukyylgztiuw7/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-24%20a%20las%2023.11.58.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uj7pl8xjb0ttfm/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-24%20a%20las%2023.12.33.png?dl=0

As you can see I have the latest version of AM, I had previously in version 1.22 but I have removed it and I have put the URL of the version z-enemy 1.24 that appears in the box. Look at the catches, I have 1.24, but when you mine in the rig, it continues to mine with the 1.22. How can I solve this? I'm very interested in the version 1.24 for its features for RTX, and also to know how to fix these errors in the future, I do not know how to make AM mine with Z-enemy 1.24

On the other hand in advanced I have activated this other that does not stop that serves or I have seen him do anything special

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w11my4lvkacod4x/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-24%20a%20las%2023.13.07.png?dl=0

I would like to know what it is for, and that other interesting commands or complete commands have some facts that can help me in mining or have more information
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: