Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 12:44:26 AM

AM is now reporting LTC with a 544.04 value - can we pick the exchange that gets used? for both the ticker down below and for the profit per day calculations?

it is also reporting bchsv as having a daily revenue of $3,696.39 - it should be more like $205 range

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:38:46 AM

Hey Patrike, love the addition of the glow notification! However, the two are reversed. It should blink when it hasn't been checked, and stay steady when notifications haven't been cleared. Blinking is more annoying then just being orange, so order of annoyance and severity basically.

Thanks!

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:52:43 AM

Is there a way to apply the GPU overclocking settings by algo and by card ? It sucks to have to change the settings for each card when i switch algos
ralf007at

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

Hi Patrike,

since we installed the new version of AM, the trigger "Disconnected - API Access Denied" is not working anymore?
did you change anything regarding this behaviour?

BR Ralf
ar.miranian

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:57:47 AM

Hi guys

I'm using Awesome Miner to manage some Whatsminer M3x ASICs. I'm trying to get some useful info, e.g. fan speed and worker name on Customization Progress Field. I tried "Fan Speed" +stats.Fan1 or "Fan Speed" +stats.FanSpeedOut, but none of them is working.

Can anybody help me how I can get the right piece of code to get fan speed or workername?

Hi,

I did see your recent e-mail on this topic as well. For Fan speed there are no solution for Whatsminer yet. I will have to investigate that a bit more before I have a solution.

For worker name you can use this expression:
Code:
"Worker: " + (miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus() != null ? miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus().User : "")

Hi Partike

Thanks for your help.
I tried your code, but got the following error:

error CS1061: 'AwesomeMiner.Components.Intelligence.ProgressField.ProgressMiningHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GetMainPoolStatus' and no extension method 'GetMainPoolStatus' accepting first ...

I Would appreciate if you double check the code.
Hi,
I think you are running on a quite old version of Awesome Miner. Please upgrade and it should work fine.

Hi Patrike

I updated my AM. Now, the expression you provided is working fine. Thanks for that.
Any code to get fan speed? I'm wondering while I can get the fan speed on Details window, why isn't there any way to show fan speed on Customization Progress Field?
dasch

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:17:47 AM

Hi Patrike !

Just some ideas that you could find interesting (or not  Wink )

In Coins tab I think it would be great to have like a search field to put the name, the ticker or the algo and it filters coins.

Second one, still in the coin section, right click on a coin -> "pool using coin" -> "new pool" would save some time. This way I wouldn't have to select the coin in the "new pool" form.

Third one. Sometimes I change download address for softwares to get the last version and when AM is updating with a newer version of this software that I missed I can't see quickly wich one uses a custom URL or not, so I have to check it manually (don't know if it's clear enough to understand)
Maybe a blue font like when you modify coins properties could let you see if you have modified URL ?
Or a box to check to let AM update to a new version even if you have modified URL, and leave it uncheck if you want to stay on custom URL forever.

Fourth one,  I added Zergpool online services through API to add Argon2d-250 & 4096. But it imports all algos. Is it possible for AM to check with predefined online services or user defined online services to avoid duplicates services (same stratum address) ?

I've seen a function on Icemining to import directly pools, and you can select them one by one. That's a usefull feature, hope to see more pools using it in the future !
Great work however !
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:39:08 AM

Is there a way to apply the GPU overclocking settings by algo and by card ? It sucks to have to change the settings for each card when i switch algos

Make OC Profiles. If Awesomeminer start mining, it loads a profile, if it stop mining, awesomeminer load the standard profil. If you change the algo, then you can change the oc profile.
If you use profitswitching, you can set oc profiles for different algos and awesomemine pick the right one when it change the algo. There are so many ways to do that in awesomeminer.
You can make some oc profiles (maybe 6 different cards in a rig) and make a oc profile group. I think you can do this.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:53:35 PM

Hey Patrik,

I think I already asked this sometime before, but couldnt show a picture and details because this happens very rare.

- One or more cards are crashed. The mining window is still open, but isnt mining anymore.
- In AM it still shows "mining", but without any informations. AM will not restart that miner.
- The "GPU" tab is empty, also the "Pools" tab.

Is it possible to setup a rule to catch this? Or maybe AM can handle this automatically? I already tried some rules, but none works. Neither a single rule, or combined rules. For example:

- The trigger "Detect Miner State -> Mining" doesnt work.
- "Detect Device Count -> 0" doesnt work.
- "Power Usage -> 0" doesnt work.

I think because there is no miner API established because of the crash, even if the mining window is still open?

Hey Patrik,

just got that situation again with the new T-Rex version in one of my single miners. Will send you the API-report by PM.

I think I know why this can happen:

- The profit switcher switched from NBminer to T-Rex, but NBminer wasn't closed for real. It is already running in the background (but depending to the pool with 0 hashrate).
- So there are 2 miners now and AM can't show the numbers for the T-Rex.

Is it somehow possible to double check (and kill) old unneeded tasks? Tried it with a batch command when NBminer stops, but this doesn't work all the time (taskkill /F /IM nbminer.exe).

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the details. I can see from the API Report the T-Rex doesn't return anything and the reason is likely that NBminer uses the API port already, preventing T-Rex from using this port.

Would it be possible for you to also send me the Remote Agent log file for the time where NBMiner was supposed to be closed? You should be able to see log messages like "Closing process" and maybe even "Killing process".

What Awesome Miner do when closing mining software is to first send a friendly request to close down. Awesome Miner will then wait for the process to terminate (a number of seconds, configurable in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section), and if the process is still running, Awesome Miner tells Windows to kill the process.

Hey Patrik,

sent you the log file by PM and some more thoughts about that problem.

This problem we are suffering a lot of. CAsi always have to restart to work well.

I have a rule for dropped cards if they have 5 cards or less, reboot, when all my rigs are 6

But it would be a good thing to incorporate something that can be launched after each change to limit memory and processes caused by the miner.

I have everything updated to the latest version of Windows both in rig and in the AM computer. The latest security update of cuda 10.1, latest driver. I even launch a VHL at the end of each mining to clean memory. But even so, the teams suffer frequent restarts, it is such, I have had to reduce the number of protocols and currencies, raise the% change so that there are fewer changes per day.
trucobit

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:01:46 PM

Here is a preview of what's in the pipeline. Next week you will be able to define a global fan curve where Awesome Miner will monitor the temperature of each individual GPU and adjust the fan speed individually to match the curve. There will be 5 points that you can move in any direction.

This will work for both AMD and nVidia. If enabled, it will control the fan as long as Remote Agent (or Awesome Miner if you do local mining) is running.

When you enable this feature it will completely disable all other fan operations you do via Awesome Miner.

I will try it, if with Nvidia has each fan independent and does his job well, I can erase aftherburner. The fewer things in the Rig the better.

I will comment on the results.

regards
trucobit

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:05:54 PM

buying the license for 20 machines you have OC that you can define for each al-go. Smaller licenses do not benefit from AL-GO with OC
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

buying the license for 20 machines you have OC that you can define for each al-go. Smaller licenses do not benefit from AL-GO with OC

20 machine licence does not allow overclocking if I recall.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:18:03 PM

Ok now I’m confused lol
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:58:40 PM

AM is now reporting LTC with a 544.04 value - can we pick the exchange that gets used? for both the ticker down below and for the profit per day calculations?

it is also reporting bchsv as having a daily revenue of $3,696.39 - it should be more like $205 range
Right now there is only a concept of priority order for coin statistics sources (see the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section) and it could be that for example CoinCalculators reported incorrect value for a while. By changing the priority you may resolve a temporary issue like this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:06:12 PM

Hey Patrike, love the addition of the glow notification! However, the two are reversed. It should blink when it hasn't been checked, and stay steady when notifications haven't been cleared. Blinking is more annoying then just being orange, so order of annoyance and severity basically.

Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. If you enabled this feature and have at least one non-acknowledged notification, the icon will blink a few times and then constantly glow - until you activate the main window. This is currently not two separate concepts and it will only blink for a short time.

I agree that constant blinking would be more annoying. Was your point that it should blink until you looked at the notification tab once?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:08:58 PM

Hi Patrike,

since we installed the new version of AM, the trigger "Disconnected - API Access Denied" is not working anymore?
did you change anything regarding this behaviour?

BR Ralf
Hi Ralf,
Thanks for your question. There are no changes to this feature since it was introduced, but I will investigate if I can find out any scenario where it's not working.
If you find any additional details, please let me know. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:12:57 PM

Hey Patrik,

I think I already asked this sometime before, but couldnt show a picture and details because this happens very rare.

- One or more cards are crashed. The mining window is still open, but isnt mining anymore.
- In AM it still shows "mining", but without any informations. AM will not restart that miner.
- The "GPU" tab is empty, also the "Pools" tab.

Is it possible to setup a rule to catch this? Or maybe AM can handle this automatically? I already tried some rules, but none works. Neither a single rule, or combined rules. For example:

- The trigger "Detect Miner State -> Mining" doesnt work.
- "Detect Device Count -> 0" doesnt work.
- "Power Usage -> 0" doesnt work.

I think because there is no miner API established because of the crash, even if the mining window is still open?

Hey Patrik,

just got that situation again with the new T-Rex version in one of my single miners. Will send you the API-report by PM.

I think I know why this can happen:

- The profit switcher switched from NBminer to T-Rex, but NBminer wasn't closed for real. It is already running in the background (but depending to the pool with 0 hashrate).
- So there are 2 miners now and AM can't show the numbers for the T-Rex.

Is it somehow possible to double check (and kill) old unneeded tasks? Tried it with a batch command when NBminer stops, but this doesn't work all the time (taskkill /F /IM nbminer.exe).

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the details. I can see from the API Report the T-Rex doesn't return anything and the reason is likely that NBminer uses the API port already, preventing T-Rex from using this port.

Would it be possible for you to also send me the Remote Agent log file for the time where NBMiner was supposed to be closed? You should be able to see log messages like "Closing process" and maybe even "Killing process".

What Awesome Miner do when closing mining software is to first send a friendly request to close down. Awesome Miner will then wait for the process to terminate (a number of seconds, configurable in the Options dialog, Mining Settings section), and if the process is still running, Awesome Miner tells Windows to kill the process.

Hey Patrik,

sent you the log file by PM and some more thoughts about that problem.

This problem we are suffering a lot of. CAsi always have to restart to work well.

I have a rule for dropped cards if they have 5 cards or less, reboot, when all my rigs are 6

But it would be a good thing to incorporate something that can be launched after each change to limit memory and processes caused by the miner.

I have everything updated to the latest version of Windows both in rig and in the AM computer. The latest security update of cuda 10.1, latest driver. I even launch a VHL at the end of each mining to clean memory. But even so, the teams suffer frequent restarts, it is such, I have had to reduce the number of protocols and currencies, raise the% change so that there are fewer changes per day.
I had some discussions with joseph32 on this topic and one change in the recent Awesome Miner release was to disable the NbMiner watchdog.
The difficulty here is that there often are so many mining software involved and often changes between them so it's not always possible to tell if it's only one our of all mining software that are the cause for the instability.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:15:44 PM

Ok now I’m confused lol

Premium Edition (20 miners) includes all overclocking features. Both Native Overclocking and the MSI Afterburner integration. Lower editions doesn't include any overclocking features.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:18:25 PM

Hi guys

I'm using Awesome Miner to manage some Whatsminer M3x ASICs. I'm trying to get some useful info, e.g. fan speed and worker name on Customization Progress Field. I tried "Fan Speed" +stats.Fan1 or "Fan Speed" +stats.FanSpeedOut, but none of them is working.

Can anybody help me how I can get the right piece of code to get fan speed or workername?

Hi,

I did see your recent e-mail on this topic as well. For Fan speed there are no solution for Whatsminer yet. I will have to investigate that a bit more before I have a solution.

For worker name you can use this expression:
Code:
"Worker: " + (miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus() != null ? miningHelper.GetMainPoolStatus().User : "")

Hi Partike

Thanks for your help.
I tried your code, but got the following error:

error CS1061: 'AwesomeMiner.Components.Intelligence.ProgressField.ProgressMiningHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GetMainPoolStatus' and no extension method 'GetMainPoolStatus' accepting first ...

I Would appreciate if you double check the code.
Hi,
I think you are running on a quite old version of Awesome Miner. Please upgrade and it should work fine.

Hi Patrike

I updated my AM. Now, the expression you provided is working fine. Thanks for that.
Any code to get fan speed? I'm wondering while I can get the fan speed on Details window, why isn't there any way to show fan speed on Customization Progress Field?
Great that it's working fine with the expression!

For the fan speed the Whatsminer do have their own ways of reporting this, so although Awesome Miner receive this for the ASIC miner, it doesn't know how to interpret it. So the fan speed feature you ask for is not yet supported on Whatsminer but I've noted your feature request. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:32:31 PM

Hi Patrike !

Just some ideas that you could find interesting (or not  Wink )
Thanks for all feedback and feature requests!

In Coins tab I think it would be great to have like a search field to put the name, the ticker or the algo and it filters coins.
Today you can press a key like 'L' to go to the first coin with a name that starts with this letter. I understand that it's not as advanced as you request, but a general suggestion. This might be a future improvement.

Second one, still in the coin section, right click on a coin -> "pool using coin" -> "new pool" would save some time. This way I wouldn't have to select the coin in the "new pool" form.
Good for usability and quite easy to do. Can be supported in the future

Third one. Sometimes I change download address for softwares to get the last version and when AM is updating with a newer version of this software that I missed I can't see quickly wich one uses a custom URL or not, so I have to check it manually (don't know if it's clear enough to understand)
Maybe a blue font like when you modify coins properties could let you see if you have modified URL ?
There are some improvements for the Managed Software configuration that will be part of a development preview next week. You will be able to select CUDA version preferences and select older software versions from a list for example. The result is that you don't have to paste custom URL's so often.

As part of this there will be two additional column where one will display the latest mining software version and the other one the selected version. If they are different, the idea is to highlight it in some way. I think this fulfills your request.

Fourth one,  I added Zergpool online services through API to add Argon2d-250 & 4096. But it imports all algos. Is it possible for AM to check with predefined online services or user defined online services to avoid duplicates services (same stratum address) ?
I can look into this, but it should be a quite small correction

I've seen a function on Icemining to import directly pools, and you can select them one by one. That's a usefull feature, hope to see more pools using it in the future !
The plan is to support more of the popular pools in the future. If any pool operator is reading this and want their pool listed, please let me know. We are however currently not adding pools with very few miners - it needs to be at least a decent number.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:31:30 AM

Ok now I’m confused lol

Premium Edition (20 miners) includes all overclocking features. Both Native Overclocking and the MSI Afterburner integration. Lower editions doesn't include any overclocking features.

ahh my confusion then - thought 20 machines was still below the overclocking feature.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: