Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42603 times)
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:23:04 AM

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348
That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50
Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Yalkut 245c
Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:27:01 AM

"We have peace with Israel. We're actually the last man standing. So there is going to be immense pressure and people asking, 'Why are we having this relationship when it's not benefiting anybody?' Obviously, my answer is you always benefit from peace."

King Abdullah II
King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

"Israel is surrounded by a raging sea, parts of which are not willing to accept us as a partner with equal rights among the nations. The reality we live in presents us with profound challenges, the need to effectively use all of our resources, and the need to prepare for any development, near or far. The IDF will protect the security and the future of the state. The IDF will provide the response when the order is given."

Ehud Barak,
Minister of Defense to Israel

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our childern. We cannont forgive them for forcing us to kill their children… We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their childern more that they hate us."

Golda Meir,
Former Israeli Prime Minister

This is why we are better then the Palestinians

"We plan to eliminate the state of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian state. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion. We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem."

Yasser Arafat,
Former Chairman of the Palestine Liberation

"Oh, Allah, destroy the Jews and their supporters and the Americans and their supporters. Oh, Allah, count them one by one, and kill them all, without leaving a single one."

Sheik Ahamd Bahr,
deputy speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council

"No thoughtful man can deny the fact that the Jews are, beyond any question, the most formidable and most remarkable race which has appeared in the world."

Winston Churchill,
U.K. Prime Minister
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:31:29 AM

insert bullshit quotes here as red herroings that are meaningless...

I think your missing the point of my quotes and resort to logical fallacy's to try and grasp at straws on a sinking ship....
fuck off you embarrassing murderous troll...

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:43:42 AM

What happened to cant we all get along?

How come you deleted the post?
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:46:47 AM

cause i went back and reread it and seen that comment about the "force us to kill your children bullshit" and reminded me what mentality we are dealing with....
but yes i wish we could all just get along but you jews will not accept anyone who isnt jew.... its the basis of your "supremacist religion".
So in reality we all cant get along... thanks to your core belies...

Here is one for the Amaricants:

can i ask bob where you circumcised by the mouth of your rabbie?? Heads up thats know to cause herpies.... 
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:48:03 AM

cause i went back and reread it and seen that comment about the "force us to kill your children bullshit" and reminded me what mentality we are dealing with....
but yes i wish we could all just get along but you jews will not accept anyone who isnt jew.... its the basis of your "supremacist religion".

Lmao, really? My wife is German!

vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:49:05 AM

Lmao, really? My wife is German!

thing is she isnt...
being a German Jew makes her a isralite not a german...
cmon you know this... otherwise you cant marry her she is a goym....
if you are a jew you cant belong to any other nation you know this, i know this... but we keep it secret.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:51:18 AM

Shes Canadian, her mother was born here, she's Norwegian. Her Father was born in Canada but is German.

She has no Jew in her beside me!

Tongue

How about you take 10 minutes and learn the history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZY8m0cm1oY

You're welcome.

EDIT: I would never marry a Jewish chick, they all remind me of my mom and how can I make love to someone while having that in my head.

SHIKSA all the way for me!
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:12:03 AM

Shes Canadian, her mother was born here, she's Norwegian. Her Father was born in Canada but is German.

Tongue

You're welcome.

EDIT: I would never marry a Jewish chick, they all remind me of my mom and how can I make love to someone while having that in my head.

what the fuck you dont even understand what it means to be jew, most jews have 0 jewish in them DNA wise.....
I can tell you have no real understanding for all my statments about goy ang goym you are ignoring....
Your wife is  goym?? thats a paradox and to a real jew that makes no sense, you are simply a try hard...
i pitty you and im done with the conversation here stop sending me your nonsense if you want to learn you have been given many chances,
 i put you down to being a troll or trying to play devils advocate simple as that.....
you cant be this uneducated but so radical it makes no sense.... Good day sir
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:13:46 AM

Tongue

You're welcome.

what the fuck you dont even understand what it means to be jew, most jews have 0 jewish in them DNA wise.....
I can tell you have no real understanding for all my statments about goy ang goym you are ignoring....

i pitty you and im done with the conversation here, i put you down to being a troll or trying to play devils advocate simple as that.
Good day sir

I know what Goy and Goym are dumbnut. Its not prevalent here hence why I ignored it.
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:15:15 AM

Tongue

You're welcome.

i pitty you and im done with the conversation here, i put you down to being a troll or trying to play devils advocate simple as that.
Good day sir

I know what Goy and Goym are dumbnut. Its not prevalent here hence why I ignored it.

The Torah states that the children of such marriages would be lost to Judaism (Deut. 7:3-4)

"GOY" or "GOYIM" means CATTLE/UNCLEAN and refers to all non-Jews.
A real jew can never marry a GOY your wife is a GOY your a fake jew that uses his fake faith for a excuse to murder cause his mum has black hair and a hook nose....
gtfo really get a life

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:17:57 AM

Tongue

You're welcome.

Good day sir

The Torah states that the children of such marriages would be lost to Judaism (Deut. 7:3-4)

STFU Goy! I could care less what you think or what someone wrote so long ago. I'll bring up my kids Jewish/Catholic and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:18:54 AM

Tongue

You're welcome.

Good day sir

STFU Goy! I could care less what you think or what someone wrote so long ago. I'll bring up my kids Jewish/Catholic and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

go fuck your unholy goy wife you fake jew...
you proved your a worthless hypocrite who cant even stick to his own faith...
he only preaches long live isreael cause he learned it in school...
he has no real education and cant even abay the rules of his own religion...
call him out on it and watch him run and hide....

Now we know who this guy bob really is....
a POSER, a hispter a fraud..
his own people would disown him and his catholic children and his goy wife...

We are really going to take isreal advice form someone who isnt really a jew just a poser???

idiot isnt even a jew acting like he is, just cause your mum has a hooked nose and you steal from goy dosnt make you a real jew...

rock on!!!!

Works of Karl Marx 1844
On The Jewish Question

http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
EinsteiniumWisdom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:23:05 AM

Look everyone, its really tense in here and I just want to say its a really complex situation. The truth is, both sides have some what of point in terms of a claim. The Arabs have been in Israel for 1500 years, Americans have only been in their home for just over 200, so its not like anyone is saying their claim is entirely invalid, but let me make this clear, THERE NEVER WAS AND NEVER HAS BEEN A PALESTINIAN STATE IN THE PAST! 

The truth is it was the Jews who gave up 85% of the state which European powers had given them in exchange for peace. Jews were actually the first people to ever recognize the Palestinians as an  group of people in need of their own identity. No Palestinian state had ever existed before and they were not even recognized as individuals by other Arab states, they were Jordanians.

All Israel has ever wanted, is for Palestinians to recognize ISRAELS RIGHT to exist as a country and live at peace with them.

I really feel bad when I see Palestinians suffering and I would love to see peace, but the current leaders of Gaza are still openly calling for the death of all of Israels inhabitants. I quote from a Hamas TV kids show "We don't hate them because they occupy our land we hate them because they are Jews"
how can you make peace with some one who will kill you, and is openly bragging about how thy will kill you?

and that's my whole point here this is complicated, but one side has proven its willingness to negotiate.

Israel has proven in the past it will trade land for peace, it gave back the entire Sinai dessert to Egypt in exchange for peace and it gave back part of Jordan as well.

The sad truth is, and it kills me to say it cause i don't hate anyone, the reason for no Palestinian states and all the Palestinian suffering, is because they hate Jews and they don't want peace, they want the death of Israel and all her inhabitants. If the Palestinians would stop attacking, they would have a state with in 15 years.

They have been offered a state 10 times, and all they have ever had to do is accept Israels existence.
some guy Bob posted a video up above some where you should definitely all watch.

I do believe there can be a peace here one day, just 30 years ago Egypt and Jordan were Israels biggest enemies and now there is peace between them. This just comes down to mutual acceptance.

Stand with Israel!
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:26:27 AM

Look everyone, its really tense in here and I just want to say its a really complex situation. The truth is, both sides have some what of point in terms of a claim, the Arabs have been in Israel for 1500 years, Americans have been in their home for just over 200, so its not like anyone is saying the claim is entirly invalid, but there as never a Palestinian state in the past!  The truth is it was the Jews who gave up 85% of the state which European powers had given them in exchange for peace. Jews were actually the first people to ever recognize the Palestinians as an  group of people in need of their own identity. No Palestinian state had ever existed before and they were not even recognized as individuals by other Arab states, they were Jordanians.

All Israel has ever wanted, is for Palestinians to recognize Israels right to exist as a country and live at peace with them.

I really feel bad when I see Palestinians suffering and I would love to see peace, but the current leaders of Gaza are still openly calling for the death of all of Israels inhabitants. I quote from a Hamas TV kids show "We don't hate them because they occupy our land we hate them because they are Jews"
how can you make peace with some one who will kill you, and is openly bragging about how thy will kill you?

and that's my whole point here this is complicated, but one side has proven its willingness to negotiate.

Israel has proven in the past it will trade land for peace, it gave back the entire Sinai dessert to Egypt in exchange for peace and it gave back part of Jordan as well.

The sad truth is, and it kills me to say it cause i don't hate anyone, the reason for no Palestinian states and all the Palestinian suffering, is because they hate Jews and they don't want peace, they want the death of Israel and all her inhabitants. If the Palestinians would stop attacking, they would have a state with in 15 years.

They have been offered a state 10 times, and all they have ever had to do is accept Israels existence.
some guy Bob posted a video up above some where you should definitely all watch.

I do believe there can be a peace here one day, just 30 years ago Egypt and Jordan were Israels biggest enemies and now there is peace between them. This just comes down to mutual acceptance.

Stand with Israel!
eeek the Israelis are awake... they make there own truth.
here comes the propaganda ministry, read with caution do your own research....
The jew above is trying to come across understanding while solidifying there agenda, fall for it if you want..
he speaks up now and says its out of hand cause i called them out on GOYM....

A real jew steals from GOYM go ask anyone as simple as that....
You steal from GOYM you go to heaven, you kill GOYM you go to heaven, you cheat a GOYM you go to heaven...
and they say Muslims are radical....
Soon the crocodile tears will flow and they will start screaming Auschwitz...

[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwqdzM61JwQ [/video]

Any Palestinians commentated on this topic yet???
We heard from the Israelite, we heard from the atheists, we heard from the researchers and scholars...
What do the Palestinians have to say??
........ oh thats right you blew there fucken internet away.
EinsteiniumWisdom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:33:47 AM

Look everyone, its really tense in here and I just want to say its a really complex situation. The truth is, both sides have some what of point in terms of a claim, the Arabs have been in Israel for 1500 years, Americans have been in their home for just over 200, so its not like anyone is saying the claim is entirly invalid, but there as never a Palestinian state in the past!  The truth is it was the Jews who gave up 85% of the state which European powers had given them in exchange for peace. Jews were actually the first people to ever recognize the Palestinians as an  group of people in need of their own identity. No Palestinian state had ever existed before and they were not even recognized as individuals by other Arab states, they were Jordanians.

All Israel has ever wanted, is for Palestinians to recognize Israels right to exist as a country and live at peace with them.

Stand with Israel!
eeek the Israelis are awake...

Oh right, I'm propaganda cause you don't agree with historical facts. I agree do your own research, not in a chat room on the internet. to quote a hero of mine Bill Nye "The information you get from social media is not a substitute for academic discipline at all."

Clearly the subject of Israels right to exist is too complex for a person who gets all their information from conspiracy documentaries such as your self. maybe just admit you hate jews and be done with it, easier for everyone, no?
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:36:23 AM

Stand with Israel!
eeek the Israelis are awake...

Oh right, I'm propaganda cause you don't agree with historical facts. I agree doo your own research, not in a chat room on the internet. to quote a hero of mine Bill Nye "The information you get from social media is not a substitute for academic discipline at all." clearly the subject of Israels right to exist is too complex for a person who gets all their information from conspiracy documentaries such as your self. maybe just admit you hate jews and be done with it, easier for everyone, no?

Im waiting for a Palestinians view on this topic we have heard enough from israel representatives.
Soon the 1post count paid shill mossad agents will start posting, im going to leave it with that, the winners write the history and the only winner here is the bank...
Untill a Palestinian responds i have nothing more to say... im not one i cant speak for them but there seems to be alot of "hard done by" jews here...
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:14:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZEzbT0H1s
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:16:06 AM

Tongue

You're welcome.

Good day sir

go fuck your unholy goy wife you fake jew...
you proved your a worthless hypocrite who cant even stick to his own faith...
he only preaches long live isreael cause he learned it in school...
he has no real education and cant even abay the rules of his own religion...
call him out on it and watch him run and hide....

Now we know who this guy bob really is....
a POSER, a hispter a fraud..
his own people would disown him and his catholic children and his goy wife...

We are really going to take isreal advice form someone who isnt really a jew just a poser???

idiot isnt even a jew acting like he is, just cause your mum has a hooked nose and you steal from goy dosnt make you a real jew...

rock on!!!!

Works of Karl Marx 1844
On The Jewish Question

http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

on that same note jews invented capitalism.....................
vual

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:57:02 AM

thats not human shields...
that is humanity and brotherhood and brings a tear to my eye...
they civilians got on the roof to risk the sacrifice of themselves to plead with the drone operators to not attack...
They call people to adpot the practice i dont blame them... its like Ghandi fight by doing nothing, simple stand in the way of the evil....
why is this bad??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: