Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42603 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:47:30 AM

@coory... that video is fully fake. They say that once the kids were running that they were targeted. It shows where they were and a puff of smoke. Yet in the beginning of the video there is nothing burnt or chard on the ground around the bodies!. No impact zone is visible.

I dont deny that there are some dead kinds in the video but it's not showing the real story.

I feel truly sad for the kids who lost their life though!\

Sad

The video is not fake and i told you i live in Palestine !!!
and what about the pictures !! is it fake ?!

you shall all regret this one day
Fucking Zionist

here is another video !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8jJLaxUhM

Zionist doesn't have anything to say about this
here is a better description of the situation in the western " silly " media

You must be Fatah then. A massive ground attack is starting and you have been told to get out or risk death. Hope you read the leaflets.

Good luck. You'll need it.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:48:00 AM

@coory... that video is fully fake. They say that once the kids were running that they were targeted. It shows where they were and a puff of smoke. Yet in the beginning of the video there is nothing burnt or chard on the ground around the bodies!. No impact zone is visible.

I dont deny that there are some dead kids in the video but it's not showing the real story.

Sad

LOL can barely understand your English but what you can understand shows how delusional you are.  Cheesy
coory

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:52:06 AM

I dont deny that there are some dead kinds in the video but it's not showing the real story.

Sad

The video is not fake and i told you i live in Palestine !!!
and what about the pictures !! is it fake ?!

Fucking Zionist

here is another video !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8jJLaxUhM

Zionist doesn't have anything to say about this
here is a better description of the situation in the western " silly " media

You must be Fatah then. A massive ground attack is starting and you have been told to get out or risk death. Hope you read the leaflets.

We know when This Zionist country established, we know who are the real owners of that land (Palestinians),.
So killing hundreds of people or even wiping Gaza & Palestine out from this universe won't change the fact that those Zionists were just a gang or rapists who occupied another people's land
It doesn't matter what you keep saying anymore, we already have the full truth about this situation
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:57:06 AM

You're about to get wiped out yourself dude. Better get packing! The action is just getting started!
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:57:52 AM

You're about to get wiped out yourself dude. Better get packing! The action is just getting started!

@Bobsurplus get the fuck out please:)
220 deaths 75% civilians..
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:03:27 AM

IsraHELL
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:07:47 AM

Russia and China and other countries are in the side of Gaza. If they started something your fucking IsraHell and US won't be able to hide in their mother's ass!
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

They're trapped in what could be better described as an overpopulated open air prison, without appropriate shelters, where most of the population is already a refugee, and neither Egypt nor Israel will allow them to leave. Where exactly are they supposed to go?
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:17:45 AM

Russia and China and other countries are in the side of Gaza. If they started something your fucking IsraHell and US won't be able to hide in their mother's ass!

you realize that china and russia are friends of israel and despite what they condem could care less about gaza and will never help.

israel has fought off the palis when all the odds were against them with no outside help. if the palis cared about peace there would be peace, but all they care about is driving the jews into the sea.
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:24:18 AM

you realize that china and russia are friends of israel and despite what they condem could care less about gaza and will never help.

israel has fought off the palis when all the odds were against them with no outside help. if the palis cared about peace there would be peace, but all they care about is driving the jews into the sea.

And you do realize that their are international laws ?

These laws forbids bombarding civilians and killing children , so STFU
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:27:25 AM

They're trapped in what could be better described as an overpopulated open air prison, without appropriate shelters, where most of the population is already a refugee, and neither Egypt nor Israel will allow them to leave. Where exactly are they supposed to go?

Start swimming, hope you know how to tread water for a few days...
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:32:46 AM

here is your army Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Qi2LjuEIY
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:35:52 AM

here is your army Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Qi2LjuEIY

can you explain to me how ownership of land works again?
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:02:03 AM

And what peace would that be that Israel wants exactly? Because last I checked, they seemed more interested in advancing settlements (even to the point of sabotaging negotiations), demolishing Palestinian homes, building permanent checkpoints well inside occupied territory, appropriating farmland and water resources vital for the survival of the Palestinian population, interference with internal Palestinian politics, destruction of vital infrastructure inside the occupied territories, and the separation and isolation of Gaza and the West Bank, which make me doubt they have any intentions whatsoever of reaching an agreement. It's easy for the occupying power to say that it wants peace after taking whatever it wants from those it is oppressing; but it's nothing but empty rhetoric.

And then, having Gaza as a prison they can attack every two or so years is far too profitable for weapons manufacturers, that then use the videos of these attacks to serve as promotional material for their sales... I wish I was making that up, but unfortunately it is that sick.

Yes, I thought so... kill men, women and children, who cares about them anyway... and why am I even bothering talking to people like you?
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:03:38 AM

Just ignore this Bobsurplus guy. What a piece of subhuman scum.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:05:21 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=484063485029672
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:06:02 AM

Just ignore this Bobsurplus guy. What a piece of human scum.

he is trying to be shining  Wink
coory

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:09:17 AM

220 227 civilians have been killed by your fucking army
Fucking *Zionist*
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

Just ignore this Bobsurplus guy. What a piece of subhuman scum.

The sad part is that, though he might not even realize it, he is just helping to tarnish Israel's image even further.
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:49:18 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 06:58:00 AM by TheIrishman

Gaza: this shameful injustice will only end if the cost of it rises

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/16/gaza-shameful-injustice-israel-attacks-occupied-people

<< The idea that Israel is defending itself from unprovoked attacks is absurd. Occupied people have the right to resist. >>

P.S.: I am an atheist and I hate all dogmatic religions - catholicism, protestantism, judaism, islam, ALL OF THEM. But I also hate injustice, and slaughtering children is simply unjustifiable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: