Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42603 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:55:21 PM

crush civilians

Its not the fault of Israel that Hamas uses human shields. They build their rocket sites on the roof of a house where a normal family lives. hoping that Israel wont strike due to innocents being there. Well guess what.. Israel will attack you from wherever you are.. If Hamas had some balls they would build rocket sites away from the public, but they dont because they want the world to think that Israel is just killing anyone at will. Which is not the case.

So it's okay for Israel to kill innocent children? Is that what you're saying? That is clearly what you're saying...Did you ever think what if that child was yours? What would you do?

Stop quoting what you read on the news. Use the little brain that you MIGHT have...

No offense, but you really need to be more open minded.
I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't do, but you should really be more willing to listen to everyone no matter their argument.
I disagree with your points, but i respect your right to argue. We all are entitled to our opinions, lets just keep it civil Smiley

Now, back to your point.

Lets say Israel left its Iron dome for a second and let Hamas' rockets hit a built up area like Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem. That rocket would instantly kill nearby civilians INCLUDING innocent children. Again, that is war. One side is just better equipped than the other. The fault in that lies with Hamas who have got their priorities wrong. Invest in infrastructure and stop worrying so much about destroying the state of Israel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MJ1990

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

crush civilians

Its not the fault of Israel that Hamas uses human shields. They build their rocket sites on the roof of a house where a normal family lives. hoping that Israel wont strike due to innocents being there. Well guess what.. Israel will attack you from wherever you are.. If Hamas had some balls they would build rocket sites away from the public, but they dont because they want the world to think that Israel is just killing anyone at will. Which is not the case.

So it's okay for Israel to kill innocent children? Is that what you're saying? That is clearly what you're saying...Did you ever think what if that child was yours? What would you do?

Stop quoting what you read on the news. Use the little brain that you MIGHT have...

No offense, but you really need to be more open minded.
I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't do, but you should really be more willing to listen to everyone no matter their argument.
I disagree with your points, but i respect your right to argue. We all are entitled to our opinions, lets just keep it civil Smiley

Now, back to your point.

Lets say Israel left its Iron dome for a second and let Hamas' rockets hit a built up area like Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem. That rocket would instantly kill nearby civilians INCLUDING innocent children. Again, that is war. One side is just better equipped than the other. The fault in that lies with Hamas who have got their priorities wrong. Invest in infrastructure and stop worrying so much about destroying the state of Israel.

Hahahaha! What are you even talking about? WOW...You don't even have the ability to get a grasp of what is really going on...I think you are the one who needs to be more open minded. Good luck with that sir.
P.S. Please don't even for a second think that you are civil...
atc1

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

A little historical perspective wouldn't hurt here. When the British left the Israelites their new State,it had to fight to defend that bit of land from literally Day 1. It's fought so many wars and won against much better positioned opponents. It has mandatory conscription and each and every youth is taught to fight in the armed forces. While it is absolutely true Israel has been taking undue advantage by extending their borders into Palestine,if Hamas attack them with rockets,what else are they expecting? Killing civilians is abominable no doubt,but Israel has it's back against the wall. Consider this: An Israeli in Palestinian territory has absolutely no chance of getting out alive whereas Palestinians work in Israeli construction sites everyday. I don't condone Israeli atrocities on Palestinian citizens,I just see that their overall position leaves them no choice.

MJ1990

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:17:52 PM

https://thekickinghorse.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/israelipalestiniansides.gif
MJ1990

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

A little historical perspective wouldn't hurt here. When the British left the Israelites their new State,it had to fight to defend that bit of land from literally Day 1. It's fought so many wars and won against much better positioned opponents. It has mandatory conscription and each and every youth is taught to fight in the armed forces. While it is absolutely true Israel has been taking undue advantage by extending their borders into Palestine,if Hamas attack them with rockets,what else are they expecting? Killing civilians is abominable no doubt,but Israel has it's back against the wall. Consider this: An Israeli in Palestinian territory has absolutely no chance of getting out alive whereas Palestinians work in Israeli construction sites everyday. I don't condone Israeli atrocities on Palestinian citizens,I just see that their overall position leaves them no choice.

There was no Israel. It was Palestine, the land who took 70,000 refugees, who immigrated (most illegally) to escape death from World War ll. Israel is an ugly beast and you are a part of it. They shot people dead and took their homes.
Yeah, leaves them no choice but to kill civilians and kids? Nothing, no war can justify that. It's against everything humanity stands for. Maybe you've forgotten we live in the 21st century.
No matter what you say, a life is a life, you can't justify killing people because it's war. I wouldn't wish this cruelty even upon my enemies, but I just WISH to know how you'd feel if they killed your loved ones with no ounce of remorse, in front of your eyes and while you just stood and watched! Just because it's not happening to you, doesn't mean it's okay.

And nobody left Israel anything, they snatched it like little thieves.
atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:54:46 PM

There was no Israel. It was Palestine, the land who took 70,000 refugees, who immigrated (most illegally) to escape death from World War ll. Israel is an ugly beast and you are a part of it. They shot people dead and took their homes.
Yeah, leaves them no choice but to kill civilians and kids? Nothing, no war can justify that. It's against everything humanity stands for. Maybe you've forgotten we live in the 21st century.
No matter what you say, a life is a life, you can't justify killing people because it's war. I wouldn't wish this cruelty even upon my enemies, but I just WISH to know how you'd feel if they killed your loved ones with no ounce of remorse, in front of your eyes and while you just stood and watched! Just because it's not happening to you, doesn't mean it's okay.

"You can't justify killing people because it's war"? Remind me what 'war' means again.  

Not sure if you're trolling or you feel strongly,but if I were you,the first thing I'd do is go and catch up on some history. Second thing is I'd read the post again but carefully this time. I didn't say it was okay even once. I said it wasn't ok. Twice.

DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:28:11 PM

It was Palestine? realy? who was the president of Palestine? what was its flag? anthem? currency?
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:32:24 PM

Few questions for Palestinian supporters: why do Palestinians tolerate Hamas' habit to put rocket launchers on or between their houses which effectively turns them into the military objects? Which are going to be targeted sooner or later. Are Palestinians okay with this tactics or are they just afraid of Hamas? And for fucks sake, why civilians are allowed (forced?) to stay in or nearby those buildings, it's like Hamas wants them dead.
Tyekanik

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

So... The fact that Palestinians are lousy shooters justifies their aggression? I'm not really following you here.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:51:38 PM

Few questions for Palestinian supporters: why do Palestinians tolerate Hamas' habit to put rocket launchers on or between their houses which effectively turns them into the military objects? Which are going to be targeted sooner or later. Are Palestinians okay with this tactics or are they just afraid of Hamas? And for fucks sake, why civilians are allowed (forced?) to stay in or nearby those buildings, it's like Hamas wants them dead.

Your questions make good sense.
Its not that the Palestinian people want to get shot and bombarded, its just that they have no option to live where they are.
like someone said earlier that they have fought so many wars they are sick of moving and running away from it when no country in the world is helping them or supporting their cause. So they have no option to stay close to their Homes. Which with clear evidence is being invaded by Israel.
The tactics used by Hamas, Taliban, LEK and many African rebel groups are always the same. They use innocent and helpless people to protect themselves. Its Never going to change but that doesn't give anybody the right to kill those people.
They are in a peculiar situation. Side with hamas and die from Israel, Side with Israel get killed by Hamas.

uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:25:09 AM

Your questions make good sense.
Its not that the Palestinian people want to get shot and bombarded, its just that they have no option to live where they are.
like someone said earlier that they have fought so many wars they are sick of moving and running away from it when no country in the world is helping them or supporting their cause. So they have no option to stay close to their Homes. Which with clear evidence is being invaded by Israel.
The tactics used by Hamas, Taliban, LEK and many African rebel groups are always the same. They use innocent and helpless people to protect themselves. Its Never going to change but that doesn't give anybody the right to kill those people.
They are in a peculiar situation. Side with hamas and die from Israel, Side with Israel get killed by Hamas.

hahah god everything is just black and white to you isn't it.................

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:00:12 AM

So what I'm getting from the Mainstream media here is that the Arabs didn't take the deal
Israel is vindicated and that the Arab's want more free trade and options to acquire finance here.

What's the alternate streams just using this as a baseline

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
vual

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:43:25 AM

There is a special place in hell for Zionists.......
That's what happens when you steal a entire country and own everything in the world....
Once a race that has been kicked out of every other country they have lived in and exiled (we all wonder why 0_o) ...........

If you are going to do what they did in the future be sure to do it in the right order, you need to own every media outlet known to man, next you must own all banks that loan to all governments, then you need to pay for and organize a war remember to sponsor both sides and don't forget to always profit out of chaos.... sit around with nowhere to go after the war your leaders organised and wait for the UN to go steal you a country from another community..... after the you need to have mass kosher tax from followers in all other country s but the one you stole to fund your future war crimes / squatting and nighttime house steal raid gangs....... and then finally you need to be able to get your grandma to cry on camera about things science has verified was impossible to happen, and remember we need a figurehead to blame for all this so don't forget to train someone up in England secretly with your zionist money, brainwash him then send him to germany to start work.....  

Following this guide, You to can steal your own country and support the biggest hoax known to man, become a zionist and force the UN into stealing a country for you to.

The idea to donate is good but lets face it the money will just end up in the terrorists hands otherwise they will label you as a "terrorist" if you don't comply or have another opinion or see the truth... mossad will just break all international laws and murder you in front of everyone in a airport...... for a country not even 50years old its amusing that they have a bigger army then USA isnt it...
vual

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:54:02 AM

If the jews would stop squatting on there land and making family's vanish in the middle of the night so they can claim there house furniture and all.... i bet the people who where living there long after they left would stop feeling so fucken treated....

Unfortunately history is written by the winners speculators die off and the enemy is converted, in a world wide war like this there is no winners the only winners are the bank.... and we all know who owns all the banks right.... so we all know who writes the history..

Amusingly will find a lot of hamas funding comes from the same shady charitures supporting zion for you cant sell your own rockets to someone who has no money.... its liquidity , its how the world works, profit is the drive for everything especially war......

really whats isreals main export anyway fucken spyware and uzi's only thing going for it is the kosher tax paid by every asshole ruthless cheating business man out there.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:09:57 AM

If the jews would stop squatting on there land and making family's vanish in the middle of the night so they can claim there house furniture and all.... i bet the people who where living there long after they left would stop feeling so fucken treated....

Unfortunately history is written by the winners speculators die off and the enemy is converted, in a world wide war like this there is no winners the only winners are the bank.... and we all know who owns all the banks right.... so we all know who writes the history..

Amusingly will find a lot of hamas funding comes from the same shady charitures supporting zion for you cant sell your own rockets to someone who has no money.... its liquidity , its how the world works, profit is the drive for everything especially war......

really whats isreals main export anyway fucken spyware and uzi's only thing going for it is the kosher tax paid by every asshole ruthless cheating business man out there.

banking, r&d for major tech firms, diamonds, technology, advanced weaponry,pharmaceutical drugs, start ups. israel has a knowledge based economy.

land is won by conquest and nothing else, but according to your posts im gonna assume you wear a tin foil hat and think that theirs some big conspiracy.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:23:36 AM

There is a special place in hell for Zionists.......
That's what happens when you steal a entire country and own everything in the world....
Once a race that has been kicked out of every other country they have lived in and exiled (we all wonder why 0_o) ...........

If you are going to do what they did in the future be sure to do it in the right order, you need to own every media outlet known to man, next you must own all banks that loan to all governments, then you need to pay for and organize a war remember to sponsor both sides and don't forget to always profit out of chaos.... sit around with nowhere to go after the war your leaders organised and wait for the UN to go steal you a country from another community..... after the you need to have mass kosher tax from followers in all other country s but the one you stole to fund your future war crimes / squatting and nighttime house steal raid gangs....... and then finally you need to be able to get your grandma to cry on camera about things science has verified was impossible to happen, and remember we need a figurehead to blame for all this so don't forget to train someone up in England secretly with your zionist money, brainwash him then send him to germany to start work.....  

Following this guide, You to can steal your own country and support the biggest hoax known to man, become a zionist and force the UN into stealing a country for you to.

The idea to donate is good but lets face it the money will just end up in the terrorists hands otherwise they will label you as a "terrorist" if you don't comply or have another opinion or see the truth... mossad will just break all international laws and murder you in front of everyone in a airport...... for a country not even 50years old its amusing that they have a bigger army then USA isnt it...

Are you kidding me, like your ancestors didn't kill tens of thousands of native american Indians to claim land as their own. Fuck off!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:24:28 AM

It was Palestine? realy? who was the president of Palestine? what was its flag? anthem? currency?

Palestine is a myth like bigfoot!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:31:26 AM

I was born in Canada
..and raised ?

I smoked his ass!

You shot him dead ?

Whilst it may (or may not) have been necessary in the situation you were in, its not something I'd come onto an internet forum and brag about. Pray to God for forgiveness maybe, but not brag about.

WELL SAID DREAMER Smiley

Smoked his ass ?? just shows how much respect you have for the dead.

“It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews.”
― Albert Einstein

And dont forget Einstein was jewish by Religion and offered to be the president of Israel which he willingly refused as he knew where it would end.

I think you smoking ass and looking at the picture from one side is not helping the situation.
Have you realized how many times Israel has used covert agents to go into Palestine to Kill young kids, rape women and blow up mosques.
I know of experiences where Mosad agents have completed missions in Dubai, Pakistan, Afghanistan. You guys are not angels if that is what you are trying to portray

I have less then zero respect for a dog who kidnaps a girl, slices her back open to the point where she needed 100's of stitches and staples and then try's to shoot at me and my alef chet's

Fuck that. I'll smoke him again and 100 just like him. You obviously have no clue what it's like to be on the battle front and having to fight for your life.

Get out of here troll!
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:34:37 AM

Are you kidding me, like your ancestors didn't kill tens of thousands of native american Indians to claim land as their own. Fuck off!

This is true; both people in Europe and in settler colonial societies often forget that much of their progress was gained at the expense of exploiting others for their work, resources, land and lives. But we can't fall into the fallacy of assuming that because these nations did it, that is somehow acceptable and others should do it too; it was always wrong.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:39:11 AM

This is true; both people in Europe and in settler colonial societies often forget that much of their progress was gained at the expense of exploiting others for their work, resources, land and lives. But we can't fall into the fallacy of assuming that because these nations did it, that is somehow acceptable and others should do it too; it was always wrong.

We (Israel) stole nothing. This is the promised land and was ours before anyone else's.

If anything rag on me because I'm Canadian and we stole the land we occupy today but not because I believe Israel has the right to defend themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: