Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42603 times)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:28:56 AM

Firstly, fuck the Palestinians.

Second. Israel builds rockets to protect its people while Hamas builds rockets and protects those rockets with human shields. Using its people to protect the rockets is a sad affair.

Hamas is fucked and has to go.

End of the story.

And Israel does not need to go ?
Do you know how much the Mossad (Intelligence Agency of Israel) has been causing in the region for many many years.

I wonder how would you feel if i came and settled down in your house and than kicking you and your family out and making my own family settle.

I feel bad for you because your living in such a delusional world that you have no idea what the reality is.

Go read some facts before just talking randomly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:33:15 AM

Second. Israel builds rockets to protect its people while Hamas builds rockets and protects those rockets with human shields. Using its people to protect the rockets is a sad affair.

End of the story.

Do you know how much the Mossad (Intelligence Agency of Israel) has been causing in the region for many many years.

I wonder how would you feel if i came and settled down in your house and than kicking you and your family out and making my own family settle.

I feel bad for you because your living in such a delusional world that you have no idea what the reality is.

You should get the facts straight, I'm in Tel Aviv as we speak. I spent 4 years in Magav Yamas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamas_(Israel_Border_Police_unit)) and know all about how the terrorists work. Israel is only doing what's right in this situation. They are protecting the mother land with the iron dome and killing Hamas daily.

WOW, As I was speaking rocket were fired into Ashdod and the iron dome intercepted as usual. Smiley

Maybe you should start speaking after you've been attacked personally by terrorists!

Fucking SCRUB.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:44:20 AM

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:57:09 AM

End of the story.

You should get the facts straight, I'm in Tel Aviv as we speak. I spent 4 years in Magav Yamas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamas_(Israel_Border_Police_unit)) and know all about how the terrorists work. Israel is only doing what's right in this situation. They are protecting the mother land with the iron dome and killing Hamas daily.

WOW, As I was speaking rocket were fired into Ashdod and the iron dome intercepted as usual. Smiley

Maybe you should start speaking after you've been attacked personally by terrorists!

Fucking SCRUB.

Bro your passion is understandable.
of-course if i was brain washed like you i would be saying the same thing
Mother land - That is not your mother land, maybe you should get your facts right
Attacked by terrorist - hahaha the people you are calling terrorist are like mylie cyrus compared to the type of people we have on our side of the world

You know very well what the truth is. I am not supporting the Hamas or Talibans for their actions. I am simply saying help the people who are being killed brutally in retaliation to someone elses actions.

Your posts, your language and everything else you just posted shows the level of ignorance we are dealing with.
Just because you worked for a terrorist organization doesnt mean you have the right to say all these things.

Get a life and go see reality. The end is very soon and taking innocent lives is going to get you there faster.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:01:39 PM

And about your picture that you posted.

You will die for your country ??
THAT IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY, just because you were born there doesnt mean it is your country.
Its actually just politics and the Zionist regime that has been lucky enough to have you guys there.

You will kill terrorist Huh

Then please get out of your house and go kill all the Israel soldiers and when your done put a gun to your head and shoot yourself as well.
I wont even be the least bit bothered. Actually ill be happy considering less stupid people exist in this world.

Peace out and when you get to hell, try not to steal someone else's land Smiley

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:11:10 PM

End of the story.

Fucking SCRUB.

Bro your passion is understandable.
of-course if i was brain washed like you i would be saying the same thing
Mother land - That is not your mother land, maybe you should get your facts right
Attacked by terrorist - hahaha the people you are calling terrorist are like mylie cyrus compared to the type of people we have on our side of the world

You know very well what the truth is. I am not supporting the Hamas or Talibans for their actions. I am simply saying help the people who are being killed brutally in retaliation to someone elses actions.

Your posts, your language and everything else you just posted shows the level of ignorance we are dealing with.
Just because you worked for a terrorist organization doesnt mean you have the right to say all these things.

Get a life and go see reality. The end is very soon and taking innocent lives is going to get you there faster.

My reality is crystal clear. I was born in Canada and lived in Israel for 15 years. My views are not due to me being brainwashed but due to me seeing just how scary it is out there.

I'll tell you a little story. Back in 2000 I was working a night shift on the Jordanian border doing our normal patrols. All of a sudden a white car is speeding our way with the hazard light blinking and horn whaling.  A few of my buddies took aim on the vehicle while I approached to see what they wanted. This 30 something year old starts screaming about his child in the back who is in need of serious help. Seems she had a gash on her back, most probably from a machete. As were not animals and wont let a poor child suffer I told the guy to pull over and let us take care of his child.

Once we let him onto our side of the border he got out and started shooting at us, screaming all kinds of allah akbar bull shit.

I smoked his ass!

Once he was layed out we went back to the girl who advised us she was kidnapped, slashed in the back and used as bait to try and kill as many of us as possible.

Hamas, Taliban, PLO, PA, Fatah ect... all these guys deserve to die and will die if they go after Israel.
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:01:23 PM

* That is not your mother land
* try not to steal someone else's land
* THAT IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY, just because you were born there doesnt mean it is your country.

Is this still prevailing Palestinian sentiment, that Israel has absolutely no rights to be there and, as such, should be destroyed?
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

So, the slaughter continues. How many dead Palestinians will be enough this time? The irony of this is that Hamas will come out this stronger than ever. Hamas will present itself as the one Palestinian entity that is willing and able to stand up to the brutality of Israeli oppression. Thus, while Abbas loses credibility as he negotiates with the Israelis and has nothing to show for it, Hamas can at least say that it is not abasing itself before the Israelis and then receiving nothing but humiliation in return. Sadly, it will have a point. Israel has shattered Abbas' credibility among his own people by stringing him along in negotiations while using the time to expand and accelerate its settlement program. As this happens, Jewish settlers and the IDF beat, shoot and abuse Palestinian civilians. In the face of such a bleak situation, the side that can be seen as resisting - even if that resistance gains very little - can at least argue that it has its pride intact. When a people live under constant humiliation and degradation, that is a powerful appeal.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:09:21 PM

I was born in Canada
..and raised ?

I smoked his ass!

You shot him dead ?

Whilst it may (or may not) have been necessary in the situation you were in, its not something I'd come onto an internet forum and brag about. Pray to God for forgiveness maybe, but not brag about.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:22:25 PM

I was born in Canada
..and raised ?

I smoked his ass!

You shot him dead ?

Whilst it may (or may not) have been necessary in the situation you were in, its not something I'd come onto an internet forum and brag about. Pray to God for forgiveness maybe, but not brag about.

WELL SAID DREAMER Smiley

Smoked his ass ?? just shows how much respect you have for the dead.

“It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews.”
― Albert Einstein

And dont forget Einstein was jewish by Religion and offered to be the president of Israel which he willingly refused as he knew where it would end.

I think you smoking ass and looking at the picture from one side is not helping the situation.
Have you realized how many times Israel has used covert agents to go into Palestine to Kill young kids, rape women and blow up mosques.
I know of experiences where Mosad agents have completed missions in Dubai, Pakistan, Afghanistan. You guys are not angels if that is what you are trying to portray

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:24:15 PM

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

These are the FACTS !!!
Explain this Huh

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Just look at the ages of Israeli soldiers. I am not surprised they are "SMOKING ALOT OF ASSES"
Look at the way they mockingly look at the Palestinians kids and are beating them without mercy.
I really want to know why are we not helping these kids and people who are being brutally kicked out of their "Mother land"
Arguing here wont help and that was not the purpose of this post.
If any serious person is still ready to help with donations i will assist in any way possible

Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:04:37 PM

Facts, hm? Well, here's some more. This map is from the 9th century BCE:

... and this one can also tell a thing or two:

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:23:47 PM

Gaza is a highly populated area, and to eliminate one Hamas member Israel is firing missiles with 100% accuracy at their homes. But this is a crime committed by a country which Canada has close ties. Canada must stop supporting a Terrorist sate which kills women and children intentionally in these indiscriminate bombing.

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

Gaza is a highly populated area, and to eliminate one Hamas member Israel is firing missiles with 100% accuracy at their homes. But this is a crime committed by a country which Canada has close ties. Canada must stop supporting a Terrorist sate which kills women and children intentionally in these indiscriminate bombing.

Completely agree with you there

Canada, United States, Europe and All other Arab countries including those PUSSY PAKISTANIS should stand up and do something about this.

Duke

MJ1990

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:09:45 PM

This is why these Pro-Israelis think the way they do! Can't blame them for being so ignorant...Their brains are being constantly washed. They assume Israeli's violence and barbarism to be defense , while they call Palestinians terrorists for retaliating. Maybe they would think twice before sucking up to Israel, if they even had the slightest idea how evil and manipulative those Zionists are.

I just wanna know? How would you, Zionist cock suckers would feel if they burned your sons alive? Sliced your children into pieces? Are you guys that fucking blind? Wow

http://hkhasib.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/10410139_673359449386211_1177186661605712487_n.jpg
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:23:23 PM

This is why these Pro-Israelis think the way they do! Can't blame them for being so ignorant...Their brains are being constantly washed. They assume Israeli's violence and barbarism to be defense , while they call Palestinians terrorists for retaliating. Maybe they would think twice before sucking up to Israel, if they even had the slightest idea how evil and manipulative those Zionists are.

I just wanna know? How would you, Zionist cock suckers would feel if they burned your sons alive? Sliced your children into pieces? Are you guys that fucking blind? Wow

Id rather support "the evil zionists" who just defend themselves against rocket atacks than those guys:

Look how cute and peaceful they are!
I hope Israel kicks ass.
MJ1990

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

Don't be a part of this criminal war. We respect Americans and Jews, we just hate Zionists and those who stand behind their crimes with such pride and confidence. Those heartless ignorant people are not fooling anyone but themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=611753558943669&set=vb.118863654899331&type=2&theater
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:29:27 PM

Don't be a part of this criminal war.

Shooting rockets at civilian centers is pretty much a war crime. (Im talking about Hamas)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: