Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone following the Israel & Palestine Situation.  (Read 42603 times)
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:07:56 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 10:29:30 AM by Starscream

if its not apartheid then what should we call it when police and settlers shoot and kill protesters because of what they look like?

self defence?

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Report-Three-Palestinians-killed-in-West-Bank-violence-368926

why don't they shoot and kill orthodox Jews that protest?

If your Jewish you get water cannons and batons.. if you are Palestinian you get live ammunition shot at you... come and visit our lovely country Isreal the perfect place for your next holiday....

Again bullshit from you.

Not only I already answered this nonsense, but you also stated a false premise, which is that they were shot on based on how they look.
Weird, I guess the Israeli-Arab friend I had in university was an imaginary one, I mean, according to you, he would surely be shot at just cause he looks like an arab.

Another biased post full of bullshit and racism.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4549646,00.html

When Jews protest they don't throw Molotov cocktails or throw stones (stones can kill, fyi, but of course that's a legitimate way to protest for you, so long as they throw it at Israelis) or FIRE LIVE AMMUNITION.

"al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades has claimed responsibility for the gunfire"

So there's that.
Regardless, as a person who have been near several of their (muslims) "protesting" I can attest that they more often than not use live ammunition, stones and molotov cocktails.

How about if they don't wanna die, they protest in a peaceful way? Raise flags, signs, chain themselves to the ground or some other means, rather than try and kill policemen and soldiers?
Ah no, wait, that makes to much sense.
Instead, they throw stones, which again, can kill, or throw molotov at Israelis but that's fine and peaceful in your eyes.

Now show me Jewish orthodox using molotov cocktails, stones and weapons (rifles and guns) during a protest and the police using only water guns as response to it.
Alternatively, show me when those muslims protested peacefully (i.e. no weapons of any fuckin kind) and got shot at.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:57:24 PM

It's also noticeable that Israel hasn't wipe Palestine this far, because unlike Palestinians, Israelis actually can erase Palestine of the map. I don't doubt that if Palestinians had the same fire power wouldn't think much before wipe Israel.

Maybe because Israeli are not bloody savages...

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:51:34 PM

It's also noticeable that Israel hasn't wipe Palestine this far, because unlike Palestinians, Israelis actually can erase Palestine of the map. I don't doubt that if Palestinians had the same fire power wouldn't think much before wipe Israel.

Or maybe if they do, they'll lose all legitimity, and they'll lose their US backup, because it would create a real outrage everywhere, but for now as long as they can justify with self defense and say look we didn't kill anybody, we are doing surgically precise hits they'll be fine. I mean seriously read, some Israeli books on the matter, and the different strategies they have in place to do such a thing.
1200 Palestinians mostly civilians died so far and still more to come and dozens of thousands wounded or/and disabled.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

Or maybe if they do, they'll lose all legitimity, and they'll lose their US backup, because it would create a real outrage everywhere, but for now as long as they can justify with self defense and say look we didn't kill anybody, we are doing surgically precise hits they'll be fine. I mean seriously read, some Israeli books on the matter, and the different strategies they have in place to do such a thing.
1200 Palestinians mostly civilians died so far and still more to come and dozens of thousands wounded or/and disabled.

OTH if the Palestinians wipe out Israel would be seen as heroes by their peers.
Talking of which, the Ramadan party death toll - Muslims vs Muslims only, excluding Israel and Palestine - already goes around 2300 and counting. Nameless victims, mostly civilians too, that nobody will whip, as nobody in the West knows, they're entertained with this long Israeli story that goes in loop, and Muslims won't care, because as long as the murder is Muslim that's OK then.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

if you want to understand the ongoing violence you need to understand the underlying causes.

thankfully there are Jewish people who understand the problem and are willing to tell the story from their own perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIyJpW4F_1M

the violence will not end unless the underlying causes are addressed.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:53:24 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 04:11:30 PM by Alphi

Isreal has already lost all its legitimacy.
listen to some of Noam Chomsky lectures. He is one of those well educated liberal, law abiding Jews that the Isreali Right Wing hates.
He is actually older than the state of Isreal so he can speak on the topic with some authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0kgG1_6Qn0

According to Noam the only country that supports Isreal is the USA. If they stop supporting Isreal then it will collapse just like Apartheid South Africa did and I would say just like the Mubarak Government did in Egypt.

USA is the only country that consistently votes against the un-resolutions against on Isreal.

Isreal does not have friends because their foreign and domestic policy is not friendly to anyone except Isrealis and Americans.

This means that the entire fate of Zionist Isreal rests in the hands of US public opinion.

This gives me some comfort because it is much easier to change US public opinion than it is to change Isreali public opinion which is overwhelmingly in support of Extreme right wing ideology.

I hope there can be a peaceful revolution in Isreal/Palestine before they move closer to Fascism.
I really dread to think what a Fascist state with nuclear weapons would or could do. I will be safe where I live (because im so far away from the middle east) but I worry about the fate of all the people who live in that region regardless of race or religion..

Here is a short clip showing people of every color (including jews) protesting to stop the Israeli aggression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d97NDd1HKyc

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

OTH if the Palestinians wipe out Israel would be seen as heroes by their peers.
Talking of which, the Ramadan party death toll - Muslims vs Muslims only, excluding Israel and Palestine - already goes around 2300 and counting. Nameless victims, mostly civilians too, that nobody will whip, as nobody in the West knows, they're entertained with this long Israeli story that goes in loop, and Muslims won't care, because as long as the murder is Muslim that's OK then.
why are you talking about muslims, and why are talking about something else on a thread related, to Israel/Palestine? you are just repeating what Israeli politicians are saying while trying to divert the attention.
Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

why are you talking about muslims, and why are talking about something else on a thread related, to Israel/Palestine? you are just repeating what Israeli politicians are saying while trying to divert the attention.

they say the same things over and over because they cannot justify their actions with any kind of reason and logic so they just repeat the propaganda that has been fed to them since primary school.

this issue has nothing to do with Muslims vs Jews.. Terror vs Peace...
it has everything to do with Land and resources.

Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:18:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-uEQDvZ1mw

look who is protesting against isreali aggression and oppression...

people from every walk of life every race and every religion.

Jews, Christians, Muslims, Africans, Asians, Indians, Middle east people and so many more.

If you don't believe me look at their faces...

And if you look at the pro Isreal demonstrations all you will see is Zionists and Isrealis.

so please everyone don't make this a race or religion issue.. it has nothing to do with race and religion.

Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:36:28 PM

More Jews in New York protesting at the friends of the IDF offices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMoAN0kynpg

Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:39:35 PM

none of these protests will change anything.
Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:48:49 PM

we are witnessing real democracy in action... sure successive US governments will continue to support Isreal (the Pro Isreal and Arms lobby groups are huge in the US) but the message is getting through.

just listen to the tone John Kerry is using now, it has changed dramatically since the start of the war.

if the US changes its foreign policy even slightly then Isreal as we know it will be forced to change also.
I'm not saying that I think it will happen this time.. but every step is a step closer to real democracy and human rights in Isreal and it's occupied territories..

It was Isreals policy to keep carving up and settling the west bank while pretending to negotiate for a two state solution that caused this problem.
now they have to deal with the consequences of this policy.
Whether they dismantle the settlements causing hundreds of thousands of Isreali settlers to go mad with rage, whether they give the Palestinians right of return and allow them equal representation in the political system.. or whether they let the situation fester until it causes a wider regional conflict... this is all a direct result of Isreali Zionist Expansionist Policies and it will change things in Isreali society.

I'm hoping they see common sense before things get worse for them.

Robert Paulson

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:52:45 PM

we are witnessing real democracy in action... sure successive US governments will continue to support Isreal but the message is getting through...

just listen to the tone John Kerry is using now, it has changed dramatically since the start of the war.

if the US changes its foreign policy even slightly then Isreal as we know it will be forced to change also.
I'm not saying that I think it will happen this time.. but every step is a step closer to real democracy and human rights in Isreal and it's occupied territories..

its not going to happen, Israel is basically America's aircraft carrier in the middle east, who do you think gave them the planes they use to bomb the Palestinians.
John Kerry, Obama, Congress and Netanyahu are all on the same team, they are simply playing good cop bad cop with the rest of the world.
Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:04:01 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 05:15:34 PM by Alphi

its not going to happen, Israel is basically America's aircraft carrier in the middle east, who do you think gave them the planes they use to bomb the Palestinians.
John Kerry, Obama, Congress and Netanyahu are all on the same team, they are simply playing good cop bad cop with the rest of the world.

yeah I agree but you should read up on what happened in Mubarak's Egypt and Apartheid South Africa... they were on the same team with the US too at one point until they lost US support and then their governments collapsed.
regimes can change even if the teams eventually go back to where they were...  

Just remember Americas interests are strategic and financial they aren't Ideological.

America is quite happy to ally with Islamic regimes like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

So even if Isreal/Palestine is no longer a majority Jewish state, as long as they are friends with the USA it doesn't matter who is running the country.

the Zionists are the only people who don't want to give back Palestinian land and rights.

Also can you imagine a Half Black president from the USA who doesn't stand up for civil rights?
he would get laughed right out of the white house... that's the main reason why they stopped backing Mubarak in Egypt.

Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:20:27 PM

speaking of action..

here is an interesting debate in the UK parliament about action on the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32WyGsv2ZpU

Robert Paulson

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:21:25 PM

yeah I agree but you should read up on what happened in Egypt and South Africa... they were on the same team with the US too at one point until they lost US support and then their governments collapsed.

Just remember Americas interests are strategic and financial they aren't Ideological.

America is quite happy to ally with Islamic regimes like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

So even if Isreal/Palestine is no longer a majority Jewish state, as long as they are friends with the USA it doesn't matter who is running the country.

the Zionists are the only people who don't want to give back Palestinian land and rights.

Israel controls America on a whole different scale than anyone else.
every fed chairman since 87 was Jewish.
currently not only is the fed chairman Jewish but so is the vice chairman, his last job was actually being the chairman of Israel's central bank.

its really incredible how powerful they are considering they are only 1.7% of the American population.

27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century, 25% of Fields Medal winners, 25% of ACM Turing Award winners, 6 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence)

Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:43:57 PM

yeah I agree but you should read up on what happened in Egypt and South Africa... they were on the same team with the US too at one point until they lost US support and then their governments collapsed.

currently not only is the fed chairman Jewish but so is the vice chairman, his last job was actually being the chairman of Israel's central bank.

its really incredible how powerful they are considering they are only 1.7% of the American population.

27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century, 25% of Fields Medal winners, 25% of ACM Turing Award winners, 6 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.

that's Jews not Zionists (aka Pro Isreal Jews and Christians).. it is a mistake to confuse the two. (just like it is a mistake to confuse Palestinians with Arabs)

sure there are plenty of Zionists in high places especially controlling the Mainstream Media in the USA.
but there are also many non Zionist Jews who do not particularly support Isreal who hold lots of wealth and power too.

the greatest lie ever told is that Jews control the USA in some kind of world domination conspiracy.
if you want proof of that then watch some of Noam chomsky's lectures on the subject of Isreal.. if the Zionists controlled the USA they would have found a way to silence him and people like him .. that's for sure.

without question the Israeli lobby is extremely powerful but not as powerful as the Arms Lobby.

George bush didn't invade Iraq because he wanted to save Jews in the middle east. most of it was to do with securing resources and selling arms.
another example is if you look at Iraq and Syria today they are extremely dangerous threats to Israel because of how unstable they are (More so than Hamas and Hezbollah)... and america is doing everything it can to stay out of Iraq and Syria.

Noam Chomsky can explain it better than I can.. and he is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.

Robert Paulson

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:49:41 PM

that's Jews not Zionists.. it is a mistake to confuse the two. (just like it is a mistake to confuse Palestinians with Arabs)

sure there are plenty of Zionists in high places especially controlling the Mainstream Media in the USA.
but there are also many non Zionist Jews who do not particularly support Isreal who hold lots of wealth and power too.

the greatest lie ever told is that Jews control the USA in some kind of world domination conspiracy.
if you want proof of that then watch some of Noam chomsky's lectures on the subject of Isreal.. if the Zionists controlled the USA they would have found a way to silence him and people like him .. that's for sure.

without question the Israeli lobby is extremely powerful but not as powerful as the Arms Lobby.

George bush didn't invade Iraq because he wanted to save Jews in the middle east. most of it was to do with securing resources and selling arms.
another example is if you look at Iraq and Syria today they are extremely dangerous threats to Israel because of how unstable they are (More so than Hamas and Hezbollah)... and america is doing everything it can to stay out of Iraq and Syria.

Noam Chomsky can explain it better than I can.. and he is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.

Chomsky is the exception to the rule. don't kid yourself, most Jews support Israel if only because they are automatically eligible to live there as a second option should things go south in their own country.
I'm not saying there is a global Jewish conspiracy to take over the world, but when the decision needs to be made on whether America (or any other country) will back Israel or not, the overwhelming majority of Jews are biased in favor of supporting Israel.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:58:17 PM

So in the end it is also the fault of the U.S. government  Roll Eyes .
Alphi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:19:49 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 06:30:20 PM by Alphi

Chomsky is the exception to the rule. don't kid yourself, most Jews support Israel if only because they are automatically eligible to live there as a second option should things go south in their own country.
I'm not saying there is a global Jewish conspiracy to take over the world, but when the decision needs to be made on whether America (or any other country) will back Israel or not, the overwhelming majority of Jews are biased in favor of supporting Israel.

I agree but its changing over time because those who believe in the Zionist dream end up moving there eventually.. and the more liberal people end up staying behind.
at the same time you have liberal minded people leaving Isreal because of how extreme and right wing the narrative is becoming...

in my mind this really isn't much different to how things were happening in Europe in the 1930s.
A very clear sign of this would be if Isreal starts expelling non Jewish citizens from their country. (they already do ban some Jews (and others) from entering because of their outspoken anti zionist position)

all I'm saying is that what we are witnessing is the world (including Jews outside of Isreal) turning against the policies of Isreal and at the same time Isreali policies becoming more and more extreme.
at some point something has to give because we can't continue down this path without the proverbial sh*t hitting the fan.

and having learnt more about the issue... I have faith that US policy will change (even if only slightly) before things get way out of hand...
and sure you might say they are out of hand already... but I'm talking before a really big disaster happens.

when some 80%+ of the population are behind their right wing leaders who are hell bent on destroying their enemies things can go from bad to worse very quickly.
and both Hamas in Gaza and Isreal seem to enjoy that kind of popular support.

that's why I try my best to speak out... because I want the madness to end before it gets a hell of a lot worse.

I cant help but think that the events in the middle east... (not just Isreal Palestine) might destabilize Jordan and Lebanon.. and if that happens then Isreal will be surrounded on all sides by conflict and its not just going to be a repeat of 1967 where the heroes of Zionism defeated all the Arabs.. because that conflict was an over exaggerated myth.

America has the power to fix this.. they are the only ones that can... and the people of america are the only ones that can cause a shift in US policy.. the rest of us are just pissing in the wind....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: