Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:51:25 PM

It's really more a store of information.  Can be used as money.  The way QTL is used is only one facet of Crypto.  A very good one for now.  I think this is one early adoption of Crypto that will make it useful, but I think as we go along, the ability to encrypt and store info out of a singular database is vastly more useful.  But, this is more for a Crypto discussion than QTL, so don't want to take over thread.

I do like the suggestion for more info pages in the Trader.  I could see an exchange matrix page that lists all common coins and arb opportunities as they occur.  Would build a list of good arb coins.  However, as has been pointed out before, the more people that use that, the less likely successful arbs will be for many.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:52:39 PM

"Graphs coming soon"

This will be great, maybe this will become a replacement for coinigy and cryptrader.

I have a request, documentation Wink  some of the features are not 100% clear how they will act, at least not to me.  So it would be nice to have a basic run down of things.  I know that it is not easy to type it up, and I would even do it but i don't have the knowledge of the program.

Edit:  I got this error message: "error: catch orderbook 1088 , object reference not set to an instance of an object" and the trader stopped.  This was advanced ping pong.  I have no idea why this has happened.

Edit edit:  same thing again.  Coin is DRKT, idk if that matters.  Maybe I will try a different coin later.

Hi IDK if you saw this problem or not.  But it is possibly a bug so I wanted to point it out again.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:01:53 PM

It's really more a store of information.  Can be used as money.  The way QTL is used is only one facet of Crypto.  A very good one for now.  I think this is one early adoption of Crypto that will make it useful, but I think as we go along, the ability to encrypt and store info out of a singular database is vastly more useful.  But, this is more for a Crypto discussion than QTL, so don't want to take over thread.

I do like the suggestion for more info pages in the Trader.  I could see an exchange matrix page that lists all common coins and arb opportunities as they occur.  Would build a list of good arb coins.  However, as has been pointed out before, the more people that use that, the less likely successful arbs will be for many.

As I believe I mentioned, the more people trading crypto via any means is good for our bottom line with the arbing. It will likely self correct over time, as the profits from arbitrage shrink people will try their hand at HFT or even stop arbing for awhile, those of us that keep at it and keep expanding our collection of arb coins will continue to see profits. I don't see the arbitrage outweighing the active trading on any of the 1k+ coins in existence any time soon. Also keep in mind something else I brought up, if/when qtl increases in value against btc, the higher the cost to use the bot to arbitrage and take full advantage of all options. This will definitely slow the expansion of the arbitrage army.

My strategy with the arb coins has been to focus on 2 factors, 1) The overall volume of the coin and 2) The coins long term potential value growth or at least hold its value when you include arbitrage profits. I would rather not risk a ton of funds on 1 coin that will make me 25% profit but lose 50% value over time. Yes, the day2day rate for the coins means nothing as its a tool used to increase our btc holdings, but eventually a coin may end up getting delisted, or you need to cashout some funds for an emergency or a planned purchase.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

Anyone got tips on best coins to arb?

High volume ones like Dash LTC XRP Doge?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:12:00 PM

Anyone got tips on best coins to arb?

High volume ones like Dash LTC XRP Doge?

NXT has been a VERY good one. One small caveat, bittrex requires a message to be included so you can't do a direct transfer from the other exchanges, not a big deal, but it does add an extra step in that you have to transfer to an external wallet and then into bitt. Other than nxt, dash, sdc and pot are a few good ones, to me at least.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:28:47 PM

Just remember, as the Bot gets smarter, the assets needed to be able to compete should be less, meaning it will shrink the pot, so to speak.  However, since there are a ton of coins, I think the amount of money needed will still be significant.  Anyhow, if QTL Trader gets that good, I think there will be no complaints from holders!

As for the price of the Bot, I always wanted it to be sky high.  Good for both reasons, profitable coin and limiting factor for use of Bot.
Merlin44

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:52:37 PM

Update v2.3.2.2 released.
http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.3.zip

-Poloniex cancel bug fixed
-Cryptsy adv ping pong fixed
more updates to come !
keep posting ideas and bug reports.

Still have nonce error on poloniex
Cryptsy account never load
And  cant use it because have 800 qtl on bittrex and 200 on poloniex so i'm not reaching the 1000 qtl

Try moving the 200 over to bittrex, maybe buy a few more if needed.
SUre That what i've done, but
Nothing more to do with 800 or 1000 QTL, i see no difference. no crypsty account no poloniex account, no bot, no arbitrage.
All things i can do need 3000 QTL.
W&S

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:00:07 PM

more updates to come !

And  cant use it because have 800 qtl on bittrex and 200 on poloniex so i'm not reaching the 1000 qtl

Nothing more to do with 800 or 1000 QTL, i see no difference. no crypsty account no poloniex account, no bot, no arbitrage.
W&S

Have you setup API keys with the exchanges? Have you made sure they are enabled either in full or for the abilities you need for the bot?
You might also try generating fresh keys and using them. Sometimes the keys can get borked and the only solution is new ones.
Merlin44

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:02:43 PM

more updates to come !

W&S

Have you setup API keys with the exchanges? Have you made sure they are enabled either in full or for the abilities you need for the bot?
You might also try generating fresh keys and using them. Sometimes the keys can get borked and the only solution is new ones.

My keys are all working well in my own devloppment in java.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:08:04 PM

more updates to come !

W&S

My keys are all working well in my own devloppment in java.
Do you see bittrex? polo and cryptsy could be crapping themselves as they tend to do from time 2 time. I had an "outage" earlier where all of my arb balances for cryptsy were blank, the same has been happening with polo and the nonce issue. Hopefully cryptsy can keep it together with duct tape long enough for markus to get the push support out to us, that will hopefully make it easier with those 2 exchanges.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:28:21 PM

Out of curiosity, are either of you running multiple instances and/or your own app at the same time as trying to run QTL Trader?  I was wondering when I first started this if they might step on each other with the nonce.  I do not think they should, but I do not know that for sure.  I don't think even the different instance could create an identical timestamp, but maybe a delay in api could cause an out of order. 

No surety here, just thinking out loud. 
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:32:43 PM

Out of curiosity, are either of you running multiple instances and/or your own app at the same time as trying to run QTL Trader?  I was wondering when I first started this if they might step on each other with the nonce.  I do not think they should, but I do not know that for sure.  I don't think even the different instance could create an identical timestamp, but maybe a delay in api could cause an out of order. 

No surety here, just thinking out loud. 

I am running 2 copies of the bot, each on its own system. I did set it up at first with a wide delay between when I started arb on one and the other. I could try disabling the live balances on one and see if that has any affect on the other bot.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:59:02 PM

The API calls to make the buys and sells should create the nonce as they are needed.  If a call is made on one system and the nonce is sent, the other systems sends at roughly the same time, there could be an out of order nonce if the call is delayed or drawn out for some reason.

I do not know how Markus set up his calls and error checking, but perhaps it needs to catch a nonce error and resend.  Markus would have to answer that one.

I have not run into it yet, but do not have many calls running at one time.  It was a concern when I started, as I stated, but I do not have a lot of experience with API calls, so I am not sure that is happening, just speculating.

I just ran QTL for about 20 hours in arb mode for one coin and ran without issues entire time.  I have never had Cryptsy running with the Trader yet, so not sure about anything with them.

Will experiment with a lot of calls here this week if I can and see if my program runs into issues.

add edit:  been checking into Poly all day thru my interface and have not run into any issues, but like I said, one call at a time and spread out, so should not have had any issues.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:09:07 PM

The API calls to make the buys and sells should create the nonce as they are needed.  If a call is made on one system and the nonce is sent, the other systems sends at roughly the same time, there could be an out of order nonce if the call is delayed or drawn out for some reason.

I do not know how Markus set up his calls and error checking, but perhaps it needs to catch a nonce error and resend.  Markus would have to answer that one.

I have not run into it yet, but do not have many calls running at one time.  It was a concern when I started, as I stated, but I do not have a lot of experience with API calls, so I am not sure that is happening, just speculating.

I just ran QTL for about 20 hours in arb mode for one coin and ran without issues entire time.  I have never had Cryptsy running with the Trader yet, so not sure about anything with them.

Will experiment with a lot of calls here this week if I can and see if my program runs into issues.

add edit:  been checking into Poly all day thru my interface and have not run into any issues, but like I said, one call at a time and spread out, so should not have had any issues.

Yeah, the nonce issue with polo could be and most likely has something to do with me running 2 bots. I will "kill" one of them and run 1 for a few hours and see how many nonce errors the log shows.
PesiHUN

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:17:35 PM

I wanna try this out, can somebody send me 1K QTL pls? I'm poor, my bittrex wallet: QYEuRwyDuuWmoJ44a5gVdexWDjBPjti9Bq

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:25:58 PM

cryptsy dont work for me. I can load my account but order book dont load. It takes forever to load my account.

There needs to be some documentations about the bot. Its not fun to lose bitcoins just because it lacks info.
 An example of the bot in use and why the settings. It would not take many minutes but it would save bitcoins.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:17:42 PM

I wanna try this out, can somebody send me 1K QTL pls? I'm poor, my bittrex wallet: QYEuRwyDuuWmoJ44a5gVdexWDjBPjti9Bq

I would have no problem helping you out, but it poses a bigger question. If you can't afford the 1k qtl to test the bot, you don't have funds to make full use of the bot.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:57:43 PM

cryptsy dont work for me. I can load my account but order book dont load. It takes forever to load my account.

There needs to be some documentations about the bot. Its not fun to lose bitcoins just because it lacks info.
 An example of the bot in use and why the settings. It would not take many minutes but it would save bitcoins.

Search YouTube for videos on how to use Quatloo Trader. There are some decent videos that explain its functionality.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
bumpk1nK

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:02:04 PM

QTL trader is about to get beat down bad everyone. Circuits and the CIRC wallet are intergrading a bot into the wallet. If it looks anything like their wallet then qtl bot and coin are going be finished. Good though because the qtl bot sucks, it freezes every 10 minutes, what kind of joke bot is this anyway. When I sell my 3000 qtl it will be the best day of my life.

dc98wdHhcjkwleHUnBce8gd87teibN9ys38y3uTgsHG02e9-ok my keyboard works!
Insurance is a ripoff.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:05:45 AM

QTL trader is about to get beat down bad everyone. Circuits and the CIRC wallet are intergrading a bot into the wallet. If it looks anything like their wallet then qtl bot and coin are going be finished. Good though because the qtl bot sucks, it freezes every 10 minutes, what kind of joke bot is this anyway. When I sell my 3000 qtl it will be the best day of my life.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Sorry, not sorry to see you go. Aside from the issues that cryptsy and bittrex have caused over the past few months, the bot has worked almost flawlessly for me. I will check them out when they have a FINISHED and WORKING bot that arbs multiple exchanges, until then, have fun over there.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: