Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 [945] 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:50:23 AM

Now at 48% funded. I still need your help!

If you want how to install the crowdfund extension, loot at burstcoin.info Guides.
thx

Update and News:
www.burstcoin.de

New Feature I added the manual How to install the wallet on a local windows system

------

Help me to keep up the page and enhance the information for the german community.

220k to go in the CF. Please do some donations!!!! This is very much work and this will bring us and the price up. So please help to make this a success!

How to donate? look into my sig, open the atcrowdfund.html and pledge for my project.
You can also support me by sending direct to my Burst Account: BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE

Thanks!!!!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:34:13 AM

its about time some1 in the know went and updated the OP...
(for the benefit of newcomers)
(howto could be updated too, but i know time is constrained!)

the introduction spiel is abruptly cut short,
theres a few outdated links there and it seems a few things have changed in the past month, with pools and software

past couple of days i havent had much paid out from Mininghere pool, so ive decided to have a go at some of the other pools

the information about which pool to join, based on the what the calculator says and the average payout of the pools miners,
is hardly telling me anything, if anything just confusing me more :/

im trying the Devs V2 pool atm, but keep getting "no valid shares to submit to pool" at each block
(oh now i see one of the instances has found a share, wow - so it appears to be working, and another instance found 2 shares from same block, so dont be put off when you see 'No valid shares to submit to pool' for a while!)

all i did was move my generated plots on each drive into the pocminer_pools\plots folder on each drive,
as you need 1 instance of pocminer_pool miner for each plots folder you have..
(^ for those not so PC savvy)

In my experience pools pay out about 70% of what the calculator says. It also seems as though solo mining you make about 70% of what the calculator says, sometimes much less (never more then 100% in my experience though).

Best pool I used seemed to be the dev pool with the most consistent and equal payouts. I used a couple other pools before going back to solo.

I'd highly suggest new people carefully look at Burst before diving in. I'm starting to regret it. The only reason the 'value' of the coin is so high is because a lot of people are holding it. If you look at Poloniex you can see what's happening as miners are dumping on it (it's slowly declining) without anyone actually buying it because they want it. If everyone that mined was dumping it then the coin would immediately bottom out. It's artificially high as I pointed out last fall.

There definitely needs to be a feature added on the blockchain so people can see the deadline that won a block for verification purposes. I really don't know why it hasn't been done. Since we're all essentially playing the lottery, what lottery doesn't show you the winning numbers?

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:51:01 AM

Mining seems stable for weeks already but it seems that I'm having problem with burstcoin.io lately.

I'm only getting --- Balance every each deadline for almost 12hrs now, no payout received as well.

Their chat box seems not working as well.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:11:02 AM

Why do people stay on a pool when it's clear it's not working? All you have to do is change your reward recipient and enter the pool address in the miner...

seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:03:15 PM

Mining seems stable for weeks already but it seems that I'm having problem with burstcoin.io lately.

I'm only getting --- Balance every each deadline for almost 12hrs now, no payout received as well.

Which pool of burstcoin.io are you in? US, SG, or EU? And how many TB do you have?
lagur

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:37:29 PM

Which pool of burstcoin.io are you in? US, SG, or EU? And how many TB do you have?

sg.burstcoin.io
7.2TB actual plot size

Just receive payout just few minutes earlier like 19hrs after my previous.
LVB

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

There definitely needs to be a feature added on the blockchain so people can see the deadline that won a block for verification purposes. I really don't know why it hasn't been done. Since we're all essentially playing the lottery, what lottery doesn't show you the winning numbers?
As far as I know, the "generator" of each block, i.e. the account that won the block, is in the block.  The winning deadline is simply the difference in seconds between the timestamp on the block and the timestamp on the previous block. So essentially, you know who won, and with what deadline.
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:21:07 PM

I was thinking about crypto exchanges we should be present with Burst.

Do we have Asian guys here in the community?
There is a OP translation in Japanese, but not in Mandarin afaik. The Chinese Bitcoin Market seems to have huuuge volumes.

The only Chinese altcoin exchange I know of is Bter.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:32:06 PM

There is a OP translation in Japanese, but not in Mandarin afaik. The Chinese Bitcoin Market seems to have huuuge volumes.

thats a nice idea, lets see if there is someone can help us to do that.

cmon guys you know, BURST is just the BEST alt coin, we need to do things like that to help this FANTASTIC community..

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:53:19 PM

Everyone who trades on Bter should make a point of upvoting the coin on a regular basis.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
seasonw

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:08:42 PM

sg.burstcoin.io
7.2TB actual plot size

Actually I faced similar issue and I had private message reply from uray (burstcoin.io owner). Uray did not post reply on his own thread, but I copied his reply to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769473.msg10467956#msg10467956. And I suggest you read the OP on that thread about difference between US, SG and EU. I have 7TB and finally I moved to US from SG, and I also suggest you use US instead of SG unless you have larger plotted files (or better luck), much stable distribution for our kind of little plots Smiley
lagur

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:28:09 PM

sg.burstcoin.io
7.2TB actual plot size

Actually I faced similar issue and I had private message reply from uray (burstcoin.io owner). Uray did not post reply on his own thread, but I copied his reply to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769473.msg10467956#msg10467956. And I suggest you read the OP on that thread about difference between US, SG and EU. I have 7TB and finally I moved to US from SG, and I also suggest you use US instead of SG unless you have larger plotted files (or better luck), much stable distribution for our kind of little plots Smiley

Thanks a lot. So US is more stable than SG now?

I read about the difference but to be honest I don't have any problems with earnings using SG for weeks.
seasonw

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:30:21 PM

sg.burstcoin.io
7.2TB actual plot size

Thanks a lot. So US is more stable than SG now?

I read about the difference but to be honest I don't have any problems with earnings using SG for weeks.

From my experience, I would say US distribution is good for a few TB like us.  Cheesy

EDIT: After reading your mined statistics from your BURST address, maybe I'm wrong  Undecided ..... BTW, did you just start with 7.2TB recently?
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:32:14 PM

As far as I know, the "generator" of each block, i.e. the account that won the block, is in the block.  The winning deadline is simply the difference in seconds between the timestamp on the block and the timestamp on the previous block. So essentially, you know who won, and with what deadline.

Good to know, it'd be nice if this was added to the wallet and the blockexplorer on Burstcoin.eu.

I'm not sure why Uray doesn't have the pools combined for payouts. It should just throw it all into the same plot, as far as a pool is concerned it shouldn't matter what pool finds the block if they're all working together.

dvdelkin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:37:57 PM

thank you
1) i can mine only one pool simultaneously?
2) How many hours i have to mine to get my first burst in my wallet?
3) Yes, i meant to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously. I used different settings in devices.txt for example 0 0 6400 256 8192 or 0 0 3200 64 8192. So when i try to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously, via several minutes AMD driver stops for 1 of the disks and in a few minutes for another one and in a few minutes for all. But when i plot only one disk everything is ok. I use windows7-64, radeon 290, 12GB ram, i7 core
xizmax

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:43:55 PM

Good to know, it'd be nice if this was added to the wallet and the blockexplorer on Burstcoin.eu.

I'm not sure why Uray doesn't have the pools combined for payouts. It should just throw it all into the same plot, as far as a pool is concerned it shouldn't matter what pool finds the block if they're all working together.

I believe the intention was to cater to various types of miners with varying plot sizes with varying rewards to match. Unifying all the pools would defeat that purpose. Btw did you read my PM before old bensam got compromised?

thank you
1) i can mine only one pool simultaneously?
2) How many hours i have to mine to get my first burst in my wallet?
3) Yes, i meant to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously. I used different settings in devices.txt for example 0 0 6400 256 8192 or 0 0 3200 64 8192. So when i try to plot 2 or more disks simultaneously, via several minutes AMD driver stops for 1 of the disks and in a few minutes for another one and in a few minutes for all. But when i plot only one disk everything is ok. I use windows7-64, radeon 290, 12GB ram, i7 core

1. With one account (Burst Address so to speak) you can mine only on one pool
2. Depends on how good you mine and what is particular pool's payout structure. If I'd to guess, I'd say you'll get some within 24 hours.
3. Have no personal experience, but I heard that plotting multiple drives with a single gpu can lead to memory issues and crashes. Should be ok with a multigpu setup

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:09:38 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 06:29:22 PM by bensam1231

I believe the intention was to cater to various types of miners with varying plot sizes with varying rewards to match. Unifying all the pools would defeat that purpose. Btw did you read my PM before old bensam got compromised?

Ah didn't know that was the reason. I thought they were just separated by demograph, that should probably be labeled somewhere so people know.

And don't know, maybe.

Curiously, when it comes to Blagos miner, what does Usesorting and sendbestonly do? I'm still not entirely sure what they do and I already read his descriptions of them when he introduced them.

dvdelkin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:45:04 PM

hello
1) why i can't use gtx275 for plotting? My driver is 314.22. When i just start plotting an error appears [ERROR][-36][CL_INVALID_COMMAND_QUEUE] Error in step2 kernel finish. What's wrong? Or i tried geforce 580 or 750mobile and i got the same error
2) i previously successfully plotted one plot for 1.74Tb. But today i plotted just 400Gb and at 98.3% i got an error GPU plotter closed. What happened?
3) Can i use simultaneously Radeon 290 and gtx275 for plotting?
mczarnek

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:35:59 PM

One year since Mt Gox but a lot of people seem to have forgotten: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2892892/one-year-later-were-no-closer-to-finding-mtgoxs-missing-millions.html

Anyone keeping millions of Burst on the exchanges.. Please move it to another account controlled by you and only you. Only keep money there when trading. An exchange hack could be a disaster at the moment for us if it's poloniex or bittrex.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:47:30 PM

One year since Mt Gox but a lot of people seem to have forgotten: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2892892/one-year-later-were-no-closer-to-finding-mtgoxs-missing-millions.html

Anyone keeping millions of Burst on the exchanges.. Please move it to another account controlled by you and only you. Only keep money there when trading. An exchange hack could be a disaster at the moment for us if it's poloniex or bittrex.

Yea, the hard part about this is my day trader cash. You kinda have to keep some there.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 [945] 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: