Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 [904] 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170600 times)
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:28:52 PM

Does anyone know how to make Blagos miner 'error out' faster on fast blocks? When a fastblock happens and if the previous mine hasn't completed, the miner will just sit there anywhere from 0-30 seconds playing with itself before it realizes it should move on. I've been watching this happen like clockwork over the past week or so, precious mine time is lost on the new block. If there are two fast blocks in a row, it may be even skip the middle one completely.

This can't be fixed from the user end?

Did not observe such problems. You can pm to me screenshot and log file when this happens?

Not sure how to take pictures of this. Sometimes the miner will just 'stop' mining when a new block happens, occasionally it will start immediately on the new block, but usually it'll just sit there for a little bit. Sometimes it'll spit out some 'fast block or corrupt file. When this happens the % will sometimes sit there after it moves onto a new block, other times there wont be a percentage or a readout (where there normally is) when the new block starts).

PM to you

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 04:49:23 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 06:05:10 PM by crowetic

ATDevelopmentFund
The purpose of this case is to provide funding to help extend the technical work and general product development and marketing for AT inside the burst platform.

The ATDevFund is asking for 1,000,000 BURST, and already +20% is collected (among them my lottery winnings, as I promised...).

I'm not pointing to this case because I'd like some devs being richer or being able to launch scam coin.

Remember that BURST was launched without any pre-mine, without any IPO/ICO - so damn many people are working for free with this coins to, quoting that article, being: "once again, one step ahead of the competition". BURST didn't make any promises to collect a single damn BTC. The devs have just worked and worked - and shown result after result after result.

People have not only worked for free but also but their own money into this project, and we are many that made some decent money off that. That's the reason I donated a, for some, kinda large sum tonight, and for some, just peanuts.

The sum that you are donating really doesn't matter. It's the act of donating that is more important, showing those working hard for free that you really appreciate what they are doing. And will be doing.

As someone with a bit of insight on what is coming up, I know you and the market will love it when it is completed by these awesome guys. So please considering a donation to the ATDevelopmentFund and filling that 1mill cap!

While doing so, we'll also make sure that the crowdfunding case is working properly, a news on its own.

Would be happy to donate.. haven't been paying as much attention as I'd like though.  How can I donate?  There is a wallet address to send money to to trigger it, right?  Which address is that?

And what are the rules?  On which block are donations returned if the goal is not reached.

Thanks.

Address is  Cheesy, +20% has been covered so far of the 1mil.

Atm it's 8563 blocks remaining  Smiley

Let me know if I can help you with the practicalities  Grin

I think it's easier for me to send directly to that address as well, so I can do it from polo. I'll be doing my 200k now. Thanks!

My 200k donation is complete. I LOVE BURST! Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bensam123

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:27:51 PM

Not sure how to take pictures of this. S

[---]

In Win, use SnippingTool.exe - can take screen pics in any size/part of the screen

I can't do that while scrolled up in the box. You have to hold down the button or it scrolls down on you to the bottom.

I just meant I didn't know what to take a picture of to show the bug.
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:33:29 PM

^How about the print screen key on your keyboard?

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:44:51 PM

Does anyone know how to make Blagos miner 'error out' faster on fast blocks? When a fastblock happens and if the previous mine hasn't completed, the miner will just sit there anywhere from 0-30 seconds playing with itself before it realizes it should move on. I've been watching this happen like clockwork over the past week or so, precious mine time is lost on the new block. If there are two fast blocks in a row, it may be even skip the middle one completely.

This can't be fixed from the user end?

Did not observe such problems. You can pm to me screenshot and log file when this happens?

Not sure how to take pictures of this. Sometimes the miner will just 'stop' mining when a new block happens, occasionally it will start immediately on the new block, but usually it'll just sit there for a little bit. Sometimes it'll spit out some 'fast block or corrupt file. When this happens the % will sometimes sit there after it moves onto a new block, other times there wont be a percentage or a readout (where there normally is) when the new block starts).

Even when it moves onto the next block without displaying the 'fastblock or corrupt file' message and the percentage just freezes, it wont always move on right away to the next block.

From what I've seen it doesn't transition smoothly. This 'transition' isn't consistent. I can watch two different computers mine and even if both get stuck because of a fast block, one sometimes moves on a lot faster (sometimes immediately) compared to the other.

I recommend using the print function to post screenshots!!!!
surely, the phone flash will not make the image incomprehensible

Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 07:00:57 PM

Hey,

The Crowdfund case is here and ready to be used to fund your projects and ideas. The rules are simple.
You define a name, a description, the total duration of the crowdfunding and the total amount you need to gather. After the duration you have set, the AT checks the total amount gathered and if is greater than the one you have asked, the total amount is sent back to the ATs creators account. If the project is not successfully funded then refunds all the participants the amount they have sent minus the fees the AT needs for processing ( approx. 7 bursts ).

After the crowdfund case is done, the AT acts as a donation address, where any amount sent to the AT goes to the creator of the AT.

As in the lottery case I created a html file for making things easier for anyone interested in creating his project or help funding the project. If you want to use the html file then copy it under html/ui/ directory.
The resulting html looks like that:

You can find the corresponding html here: http://burstcoin.info/d/cf
and the assembly code of the CF case here: http://pastebin.com/09j994Yc

If you are considering using BURST's new crowdfunding feature, and even if you aren't, I would like to point to this case:

ATDevelopmentFund
The purpose of this case is to provide funding to help extend the technical work and general product development and marketing for AT inside the burst platform.

The ATDevFund is asking for 1,000,000 BURST, and already +20% is collected (among them my lottery winnings, as I promised...).

I'm not pointing to this case because I'd like some devs being richer or being able to launch scam coin.

Remember that BURST was launched without any pre-mine, without any IPO/ICO - so damn many people are working for free with this coins to, quoting that article, being: "once again, one step ahead of the competition". BURST didn't make any promises to collect a single damn BTC. The devs have just worked and worked - and shown result after result after result.

People have not only worked for free but also but their own money into this project, and we are many that made some decent money off that. That's the reason I donated a, for some, kinda large sum tonight, and for some, just peanuts.

The sum that you are donating really doesn't matter. It's the act of donating that is more important, showing those working hard for free that you really appreciate what they are doing. And will be doing.

As someone with a bit of insight on what is coming up, I know you and the market will love it when it is completed by these awesome guys. So please considering a donation to the ATDevelopmentFund and filling that 1mill cap!

While doing so, we'll also make sure that the crowdfunding case is working properly, a news on its own.

Just a little heads up:
  • For the time-being you can support a CF case by the .html in vbcs' post.
  • If you don't want to or can use the .html to support a CF case, you can still do it by sending BURSTs to someone you trust who can do it for you.
  • Also remember that small sums also are important when a community shows its support

Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

Just a little heads up:
  • If you don't want to or can use the .html to support a CF case, you can still do it by sending BURSTs to someone you trust who can do it for you.
  • Also remember that small sums also are important when a community shows its support

please help us

Crowetic when he saw so few donations
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 07:37:09 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 09:58:18 PM by mmmaybe

That's the outcome of a handful of people's work for several hours - at least it was fun Smiley (yeah, minus the attempt to clean up the chat afterwards...)

Edit: I just realized that the PR Team and devs average 1,000 messages per day on the platform we use for communication.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

lol what the heck only just turned 1 system on and starting rest up and poof lol

Where is that 192.168.0.2 in your screenshot coming from? Thats a local address - nothing to do with the pool. There's something very misconfigured on your miner.

H.

I have a local machine connected too as I have multipul rigs running. One is with pools details on and then my other machine connects to 1st machine to combine total network across 1 account

Try mining directly to the pool from each machine rather than using a proxy.

H.

Still got the same problems as before so I know its not proxy as tested without it connected an still throwing up unable to connect

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:26:15 PM

Just a little heads up:

please help us

Crowetic when he saw so few donations

Come on guys, 42% of the way there....Burst wouldn't be where it is now without devs and PR. Please help

Plz plz plz
ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

Can someone explain in non-technical terms how I can go about donating to this cause? I don't have much to spare right now but I would love to at least give something.
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 10:49:51 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 11:02:47 PM by mmmaybe

Can someone explain in non-technical terms how I can go about donating to this cause? I don't have much to spare right now but I would love to at least give something.

Nice, thank you Smiley

1. Click here: http://burstcoin.info/d/cf and download the zip.

2. Open the zip and extract the html file (atcrowdfund.html).

3. Place atcrowdfund.html in your wallet, inside folder /[wallet]/html/ui/

4. Open your wallet with your password.

5. Copy/paste, or write, atcrowdfund.html at the end of the wallet's URL; it should look like this:
- http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html
or
- http://127.0.0.1:8125/atcrowdfund.html

6. On the page opened, you will see the crowdfunding cases running now.

7. Chose the one you want to support and click "Pledge", and enter the sum you want to contribute with and click "Send".

8. Done!

Remember that it will take awhile for you contribution to show up in the statistics, but it will be added eventually.

Also: would not the pledged sum be reached, your contribution will be sent back to your wallet after the block seen at the page Smiley So it's "all-or-nothing" in a way, hence making it important to reach the goals.

Please let me know if anything is unclear Smiley

(Btw, the same steps goes for LuckyAT, the decentralized lottery running independent on BURST's blockchain. The html file for the LuckyAT is found in a .zip at http://burstcoin.info/d/lo/)

Thanks!

ik_do

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:59:01 PM

Thanks for the reply--one thing I don't understand is the "blocks to go" measurement of time, it would be a lot more straightforward if it gave an actual time estimate (you know using those hours and seconds things).

My blockchain is updating now, but I will be donating. Also a small amount to the zRMicroarray funding program too.

BTW, will this HTML file come as standard with BURST wallet in the future? Having to download a single HTML file is a bit ridiculous in 2015 if it could just be included?

EDIT: I accidentally donated twice, oh well. Hope the project works out. (when I hit ok the window didn't close so I clicked it again, I guess I should have waited for blockchain to update first?)

EDIT2: now my recent donations have disappeared? I'm very confused.

EDIT3: now it is showing 3 x donations. Oh well. I trust it has finally gone through now at least. 3 times the merrier.
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:10:17 PM

Thanks for the reply--one thing I don't understand is the "blocks to go" measurement of time, it would be a lot more straightforward if it gave an actual time estimate (you know using those hours and seconds things).

I'll make sure the devs get this message. The problem is that block times varies, so a proper countdown is not possible, but an estimate might be possible.

BTW, will this HTML file come as standard with BURST wallet in the future? Having to download a single HTML file is a bit ridiculous in 2015 if it could just be included?

It will be included, in one way or the other, when the ATs have been implemented.

EDIT: I accidentally donated twice, oh well. Hope the project works out. (when I hit ok the window didn't close so I clicked it again, I guess I should have waited for blockchain to update first?)

EDIT2: now my recent donations have disappeared? I'm very confused.

EDIT3: now it is showing 3 x donations. Oh well. I trust it has finally gone through now at least. 3 times the merrier.

You can go back to your wallet and look at the transactions. If you donated to ATDevFund the account to look for is BURST-WCWQ-JY6A-47R2-6XQ2F; clicking that will show the transactions to that specific AT.

Thanks!

ik_do

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

Also I notice this donation drive isn't mentioned on the burst subreddit or twitter, maybe it would be a good idea to post it there to raise awareness.

bitcointalk thread is great for people who are very technically minded and continuously follow the conversation 24/7, for most people though keeping up to date on a 913 page thread isn't possible.

I would happily donate a bit for a marketing/communications budget (just simple stuff like turning these technical details into more understandable terms and making sure more people are aware of important events with the coin)
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:22:30 PM

Yes. that might seem weird, but we want a completed case before releasing a Press Release and tweeting about it. A "success story" rather than "it's up-and-running" Wink

CF has been properly tested though - but this is, after all, the very first cases of crowdfunding on a blockchain (Automated Transactions/Smart Contract). It's not a proof-of-concept, it's the real thing/real coins, but we monitor everything very closely. The devs have also made sure no one can lose money even if it's the first case.

ik_do

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:26:55 PM

Yes. that might seem weird, but we want a completed case before releasing a Press Release and tweeting about it. A "success story" rather than "it's up-and-running" Wink

CF has been properly tested though - but this is, after all, the very first cases of crowdfunding on a blockchain (Automated Transactions/Smart Contract). It's not a proof-of-concept, it's the real thing/real coins, but we monitor everything very closely. The devs have also made sure no one can lose money even if it's the first case.

Ahh understood (:
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:54:30 PM

-[Quick ANN for ByteEnterprises' pools.]-

Some time in the next few days. pools owned by ByteEnterprises will be getting random bonus injections!

These payments will occur randomly, will start within the next few days and continue until I feel like they should stop. Their sizes will range from 10k to 50k at a time.

What will happen is this...

Random chunks of coin via my own personal supply will be sent to the pools' wallet addresses. This means there will be random larger payouts given to miners.

This is to compensate for all of the downtime because of recent bug fixes on new code.

Come back to us before the bonuses, and be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!

*Note - This applies to pools at http://burst.ga and http://pool.burstcoining.com:8124 (this pool soon to be moved to a new SUPER AWESOME AND SECRET domain! Oh the suspense! heh.)

**Also note that the announcement about assets has not been forgotten, it's just being delayed a bit so that we can announce with STYLE. Wink Stay tuned to more projects from ByteEnterpries!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:31:07 AM

Hi guys,

Pool always seems to go down when I'm in bed (and not in a good way!)

Lol.

Maybe it is a reminder not to go to bed or change your sleep cycle ;-)

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:34:31 AM

Well happy seems that http://burst.ga/ is working ok for me now and just found a block on pool Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Pages: « 1 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 [904] 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: