Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170574 times)
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:16:11 PM

Just a thought:

would it be possible to limit ATxxx to some criteria, like must have at least xxxx BURST at an Escrow account?
That would help that people stop dumping Burst.

QuatlooTrader e.g., requires that you must have a certain amount of QTL on an exchange. If you do not have that amount, the program does not start or cannot use all features.
I guess with a locked amount in a wallet would do similar things.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:19:11 PM

My http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html page shows no projects any more.

Has something changed? Do I need to get a new atcrowdfund.html ?

Then you have done something wrong.

If atcrowdfund.html in /[wallet]/html/ui/ it will show.

Perhaps check a guide again...?

I have not changed anything!
I have reloaded the page and now ALL Projects are gone!

However, it still does show "powered by Automated Transactions and Burst."

It happens to me also sometimes. If you stop and start burst it will be ok.

How come vbcs? I can access http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html without being logged in to the wallet, and seemingly getting me the correct data.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:23:53 PM

My http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html page shows no projects any more.

Has something changed? Do I need to get a new atcrowdfund.html ?

Then you have done something wrong.

If atcrowdfund.html in /[wallet]/html/ui/ it will show.

Perhaps check a guide again...?

I have not changed anything!
I have reloaded the page and now ALL Projects are gone!

However, it still does show "powered by Automated Transactions and Burst."

It happens to me also sometimes. If you stop and start burst it will be ok.

How come vbcs? I can access http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html without being logged in to the wallet, and seemingly getting me the correct data.

I believe that a running wallet is required to get the information from the blockchain of Burst. To login will only give you YOUR data of that particular wallet!

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:30:21 PM

i cant open wallet it gives me an error that is java isnt installed at your pc please go java site and download it
i want to help so Smiley

Do you have java installed?
Did you follow the instruction to install java?
Maybe you need to re-install java, maybe your Virus utility disabled java (happened to my notebook once)

i did reinstall after error and everything is same and instructions what did you mean with it its simple dl installer and install it.

Only some ideas:
try to uninstall java before you attempt to install it new.
try to disable your virus utility for a moment to see ift is then working
try to find another java application to test if java is working.

You may find on the Java web site more hints.

Merick

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:32:37 PM

i cant open wallet it gives me an error that is java isnt installed at your pc please go java site and download it
i want to help so Smiley

Maybe you need to re-install java, maybe your Virus utility disabled java (happened to my notebook once)

i did reinstall after error and everything is same and instructions what did you mean with it its simple dl installer and install it.

Only some ideas:

Did you adjust the bat file to point to the correct Java folder?  The bat file comes with the paths for Java 7, if you just installed java more than likely it is not pointing toward the Java 8 paths.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:39:00 PM

Can someone explain in non-technical terms how I can go about donating to this cause? I don't have much to spare right now but I would love to at least give something.

Nice, thank you Smiley

1. Click here: http://burstcoin.info/d/cf and download the zip.

2. Open the zip and extract the html file (atcrowdfund.html).

3. Place atcrowdfund.html in your wallet, inside folder /[wallet]/html/ui/

4. Open your wallet with your password.

5. Copy/paste, or write, atcrowdfund.html at the end of the wallet's URL; it should look like this:
- http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html
or
- http://127.0.0.1:8125/atcrowdfund.html

6. On the page opened, you will see the crowdfunding cases running now.

7. Chose the one you want to support and click "Pledge", and enter the sum you want to contribute with and click "Send".

8. Done!

Remember that it will take awhile for you contribution to show up in the statistics, but it will be added eventually.

Also: would not the pledged sum be reached, your contribution will be sent back to your wallet after the block seen at the page Smiley So it's "all-or-nothing" in a way, hence making it important to reach the goals.

Please let me know if anything is unclear Smiley

(Btw, the same steps goes for LuckyAT, the decentralized lottery running independent on BURST's blockchain. The html file for the LuckyAT is found in a .zip at http://burstcoin.info/d/lo/)

Thanks!

Sent you 100K

Thanks a lot! That is a very nice amount Smiley

I followed your instructions but the BURST did not come out of my account yet.

Still not...?

If you trust me, I can send it for you (and you sending me after it's confirmed). Will create a separate account, where possible the refund will end up and giving you the password.

Lemme know. PM

It went through. Transaction 13680804302259714487

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
twats

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:56:03 PM

i want to help so Smiley

Only some ideas:

Did you adjust the bat file to point to the correct Java folder?  The bat file comes with the paths for Java 7, if you just installed java more than likely it is not pointing toward the Java 8 paths.

i installed java 7 and command program opened but no gui what should i do what is this ?
Merick

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:57:34 PM

Elmit is now, along with tim, the only two ignored by me in this thread.

Not to answer correctly shows your knowledge!

Since mmmaybe ignore me, I am sure somebody with knowledge will answer!

Recap of open questions:

1. How to get a node in Burst running?
2. Why no projects are any more shown in ATcrowdfunding.html?
3. When the Donation button will we included in ATcrowdfunding.html?
4. Who are the developer of Burst?

1. How to get a node in Burst running?
http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/How-To:CreatePublicNode - Works fine for me, you have been asking this question for about a month, what exactly is your definition of a node?

2. Why no projects are any more shown in ATcrowdfunding.html?
Works fine on my end and others, sounds like something is wrong on your end.

3. When the Donation button will we included in ATcrowdfunding.html?
Seems like nothing but feature bloat to me.  Just use the actual method.

4. Who are the developer of Burst?
BurstDev.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1072

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:03:58 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 03:30:04 PM by CIYAM

In regards to adding a Donation button to the UI (prior to 100% funding goal reached) - unless we have that as being a general idea for all ATs (i.e. to "donate" to their creators) then it should not be done for an already published ATs (as you can't "update" an AT) - it could only thus appear in a future crowdfund.

The entire point of "consensus" is that you can't just go and change it (otherwise people would not trust ATs at all).

As we are working on a complete new design for AT UI (that will get rid of the need to download .html files) the AT team is not going to focus on such "small issues" for now (feel free to bring them up again when our new UI implementation appears).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:17:07 PM

Still progress  Grin

But coinits' 100K is still missing from the AT....

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:27:55 PM

Still progress  Grin

That Transaction ID I sent earlier was for something else. Me bad. I sent 100K again as it looks like the first one did not get deducted from my account. Trans ID 12135233633560161598 is good and is confirming.

I am thinking that the first time that I sent it I was updating the blockchain so it did not work.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:32:16 PM

In regards to adding a Donation button to the UI (prior to 100% funding goal reached) - unless we have that as being a general idea for all ATs (i.e. to "donate" to their creators) then it should not be done for an already published ATs (as you can't "update" an AT) - it could only thus appear in a future crowdfund.

The entire point of "consensus" is that you can't just go and change it (otherwise people would not trust ATs at all).

As we are working on a complete new design for AT UI (that will get rid of the need to download .html files) the AT team is not going to focus on such "small issues" for now (feel free to bring them up again when our new UI implementation appears).

i think could be useful to the community to have a small presentation of team crew...
for now i understand who AT team it is composed from you and vbcs.
there are other devs?

why you do not presents you on a dedicated post?

i think burst community will appreciate and maybe you will be able to gather some donations..

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:33:51 PM

Hmm... like maybe this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949438.0

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:38:32 PM

Still progress  Grin

That Transaction ID I sent earlier was for something else. Me bad. I sent 100K again as it looks like the first one did not get deducted from my account. Trans ID 12135233633560161598 is good and is confirming.

I am thinking that the first time that I sent it I was updating the blockchain so it did not work.

Thanks for updating!

Now it's looking even better  Shocked

Meantime, we have you first CF case completed  Grin

vbcs & ciyam: is it working as it should?

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:46:21 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 04:43:26 PM by mmmaybe

i think could be useful to the community to have a small presentation of team crew...
for now i understand who AT team it is composed from you and vbcs.
there are other devs?

i think burst community will appreciate and maybe you will be able to gather some donations..

The most common way is to present the team in the OP.

My suggestion is that we create a page/subforum at BF for it, as people are joining and leaving pretty often.

EDIT: We need to use BurstForum.com much more as this thread is ridiculous long and hard to navigate!

EDIT2: And I just saw that BF has a section for "Introduce yourself": https://burstforum.com/index.php?forums/introduce-yourself.35/

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:06:27 PM

Block 67,000 with the fork has passed - no problem reported?

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:34:32 PM

Hmm... like maybe this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949438.0

ty CIYAM...

i know the thread...

I thought there were other developers besides vbcs and you ..

sorry!!!

keep it up!!!

thanks!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:36:52 PM

I thought there were other developers besides vbcs and you ..

@burstcoin (or @burstdev) has also contributed quite a lot of work on AT (in particular the creation of the AT Assembler which is a fantastic tool for those wanting to create ATs).

We also did have some help from @qoradev before his recent disappearance.

But we prefer as a team just to be called the AT developers (our names are not nearly as important as the technology we have created).

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:45:20 PM

There might come in other devs too. Burstdev is considering an offer.

almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:08:49 PM

Smiley
We're around block 67295 and the lottery ends at 67321.

Time to pull up a chair and watch things unfurl.
 Roll Eyes

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: