Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:30:49 PM

As we aren't getting any new donations for PR and Devs, yet showing success as articles in central BTC media as InsideBitcoin, Bitcoinist, and CoinTelegraph, what do you think we should do differently do yearn your trust to even donate 100 BURST to us to continue our work....?

We (or crowetic, more correctly) have created a cooperation with great newsworthiness (CSGO and CF), but now we are in a position where we can not make that official through a proper PR.

Where does that leave us? Should we once again do the work, write a PR without professional assistance and pay for the spreading of the news?

Something is not right here. We are working for free. We seem to do pretty good, but we can't continue without also opening our own pockets as so many times before.

So I ask you: What do you think we should do to at least not pay ourself for the spreading of the CS/CSGO PR...?

Let's discuss that as BURST is accepted as payment by our partner, and all of you have BURSTs.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:34:37 PM

As we aren't getting any new donations for PR and Devs, yet showing success as articles in central BTC media as InsideBitcoin, Bitcoinist, and CoinTelegraph, what do you think we should do differently do yearn your trust to even donate 100 BURST to us to continue our work....?

We (or crowetic, more correctly) have created a cooperation with great newsworthiness (CSGO and CF), but now we are in a position where we can not make that official through a proper PR.

Where does that leave us? Should we once again do the work, write a PR without professional assistance and pay for the spreading of the news?

Something is not right here. We are working for free. We seem to do pretty good, but we can't continue without also opening our own pockets as so many times before.

So I ask you: What do you think we should do to at least not pay ourself for the spreading of the CS/CSGO PR...?

Let's discuss that as BURST is accepted as payment by our partner, and all of you have BURSTs.

Have you considered using http://startjoin.com for crowd funding outside of BURST Crowd Funding? They are crypto friendly. It is owned, in part, by Max Keiser. Who among us would be good on camera for a 10 or 15 minute interview? Max loves crypto enough and BURST has enough good and unique features that he may do an interview with someone from Team BURST.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:52:02 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 05:56:17 PM by mmmaybe

Have you considered using http://startjoin.com for crowd funding outside of BURST Crowd Funding? They are crypto friendly. It is owned, in part, by Max Keiser. Who among us would be good on camera for a 10 or 15 minute interview? Max loves crypto enough and BURST has enough good and unique features that he may do an interview with someone from Team BURST.

Thanks, we have been in contact with Max (and Stacey) directly but not about startjoin. Hopefully someone can take that contact.

Regarding the state we are in, things can happen pretty fast:

Whilst there was some delay with Qora (due to the lead developer not being able to continue on the project) the AT implementation for that blockchain is now completed and being tested (with all tests so far looking good).

The first ACCTs (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) between two mainnet blockchains using AT will be taking place before the end of this month (I expect some press will appear about this).

AT has been running for nearly 6 months now without any issues on the Burst blockchain so I hope that some skeptics might take a deeper look at the very practical and successful "Turing complete" Smart Contract implementation that AT is.

Note also that we are still keen to know if any LLVM devs want to be a part of this project.

EDIT: Thanks to the anonymous donor; if you want your name at the Hall of Fame-page, PM or email Smiley To all, remember that our partner accepts our own BURST as payment too!

lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:54:11 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 12:04:35 AM by lagur

I forged 2x yesterday but never received anything. When I logged in I read something like "forked" I can't remember.

Warning: You are most likely on a fork (you have forged the last 10 blocks).

Meaning?
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:00:17 AM

I forged 2x yesterday but never received anything. When I logged in I read something like "forked" I can't remember.

Meaning?

You should probably delete and redownload the miner so it'll rejoin on the correct blockchain.  Unforunately it happens every once in a while.. eventually it should be possible for the network to repair this on it's own.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:41:30 AM

competition is good for business and risk diversification is highly recommend

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 2% Interest a Month / 24% a Interest a Year / Highly Secure

Asset Name – BdeBank
Total number available – 500.000
Price –  50 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 4053085726300717216
First payout is the first of April!

2% interest montly! This asset pays out 2% interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.

URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_b.debank.pdf

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  intrest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE and now holding over 8.4 Million Burst and is now Top 11 of all Burst holders .

Bobafett is  mining with over 120TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

FIRST PAYOUT WAS DONE one day in advance for the first of april, because i have not time tomorrow. Also a few new are for sale.

Since burstbank is no longer alive, have a look at my asset. Its still available and you get 2% interest per month. Next payout is the first of may.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:19:50 AM

-[ANN burst.ninja pool]-

We believe we have fixed the issue from the last few days, we apologize for the inconvenience!

We are currently having a system built into the pool to distribute bonus payouts.

I will then issue a bonus payout to the pool for any missed opportunity that was caused by the recent issues.

Thank you for all of your support in making ninja pool one of the best in the BURST community! Thanks!

Is there still a problem with the payouts? For the last few days I only got around 25-50% of the normal payouts. Or is that just really bad luck?

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:30:56 AM

Meaning?

You should probably delete and redownload the miner so it'll rejoin on the correct blockchain.  Unforunately it happens every once in a while.. eventually it should be possible for the network to repair this on it's own.

Or delete the blockchain folder and download it from a safe place. An update version can be found here: http://burstcoin.info/d/db/

mczarnek

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:49:37 AM

Who around here knows any Java developers? I'm ready to share that paper with people who we could lure over to Burst.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:00:03 PM

it seems that burst didn't be updated for more than 2.5month, and the dev seems disapear for a long time, i am wondering whether the dev is still developing this coin? i have asked the same question one month ago, it seems lots of people said the the new update will come soon, but i didn't see any updates from the top of the thread now?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 02:18:32 PM

it seems that burst didn't be updated for more than 2.5month, and the dev seems disapear for a long time, i am wondering whether the dev is still developing this coin? i have asked the same question one month ago, it seems lots of people said the the new update will come soon, but i didn't see any updates from the top of the thread now?

Quoting myself, quoting CIYAM:

Regarding the state we are in, things can happen pretty fast:

Whilst there was some delay with Qora (due to the lead developer not being able to continue on the project) the AT implementation for that blockchain is now completed and being tested (with all tests so far looking good).

The first ACCTs (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) between two mainnet blockchains using AT will be taking place before the end of this month (I expect some press will appear about this).

AT has been running for nearly 6 months now without any issues on the Burst blockchain so I hope that some skeptics might take a deeper look at the very practical and successful "Turing complete" Smart Contract implementation that AT is.

Note also that we are still keen to know if any LLVM devs want to be a part of this project.

When BURST and Qora do the first ACCT, that will be crypto history.

On the platform the dev teams of BURST and Qora uses, the AT experts in both teams have their own joint channel for communication. One of the members there is BurstDev. It's obvious that he, as well both coins shared dev-recourse vbcs, have been assisting in the implementing AT and enabling the ACCT we'll soon see.

However, I wonder what you consider a news? Is a new version the definition of "news"?

When we do the first ACCT, a new version of BURST is not need as AT is already implemented. Nevertheless, if you read the previous pages in this thread and our twitter, you'll see many news, also nicely covered in media, developed but not needing a "v1.2.3".

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 02:22:32 PM

Downloaded and installed the newest java update and the wallet wont start any longer.

Any tips?

go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:25:20 PM

Downloaded and installed the newest java update and the wallet wont start any longer.

Any tips?

You should edit your wallet-starting bat file and rename the JAVA destination folder...
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:46:57 PM

also poc2 is developed and will be implementet parallel with poc. so you can mine with you gpu AND with your hdd. with poc2 you need no so much hdd space as with normal poc. that will bring the coin to much more people who has their gpu mining rigs allready at home.

atm we all wait for the world first acct that will be done, if qora is ready this month.
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 03:23:09 PM

Any tips?

You should edit your wallet-starting bat file and rename the JAVA destination folder...

This was only a small java update, and the destination folder wasn't updated.

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:49:25 PM

also poc2 is developed and will be implementet parallel with poc. so you can mine with you gpu AND with your hdd. with poc2 you need no so much hdd space as with normal poc. that will bring the coin to much more people who has their gpu mining rigs allready at home.

atm we all wait for the world first acct that will be done, if qora is ready this month.

hmm...I'm not sure if GPU mining is such a good idea. It was always about low power usage when mining this coin. And now we should throw away one of the main advantages?
PoC was a revolutionary approach with all those GPU/ASIC coins..

go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:17:51 PM

Any tips?

It is in fact , from ...31 > to ...45

EDIT: Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_45
And on your RUN.bat file the directory is .../jre1.8.0_31
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:06:52 PM

Any tips?

Or use the run_java_autodetect.bat that's included in the wallet download.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:20:58 PM

Any tips?

Indeed it was, thanks for the help Smiley

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:29:20 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 06:40:52 PM by mmmaybe

For Your Information (and to prevent scam theories):

The funds collected for the upcoming press release on ACCT has in preparation been moved from the original address to to a new one, under mczarnek's control:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/073366a313af928e46865763890cd54991d9754b194bcc9b442e9b279a0b6f5d

The two current wallets in my sig for donations remain untouched. 

Pages: « 1 ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: