Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 [685] 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:08:39 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

The pool at http://mine.burstcoin.info needs miners. There is also an asset you can buy into there that will provide you with extra income. The connection was killed at a very unfortunate time, and thus the pool lost quite a few of it's miners. Now I am going to do this in order to get some back! So, here goes...

The next 25 miners to join the pool, PM me with their burst address, and wait for me to see them on the list of stats on the pool, will be sent 1,500 burst!

The 25 after that to do the same thing, will receive 1,000 burst.

The 25 after that will receive 750 burst.

We will start with that, and see how it goes. I am more than willing to do more giveaways.

The pool server has been solid now for a good while since the incident with the storm, and we shouldn't be experiencing issues like that again. So, let's get our power back and become the pool that we can be!

**Note, I also have another pool that's unofficially related to this pool, but it's private and no fee, and located in the US. If you're interested in that pool you can PM me. Not sure how long it will stick around, or if I will merge with the other pool, it all depends on the miner count and blocks found, etc.**

We are still looking for people on the pool, we've got about 50, but we're looking for 3 times that at least. We are constantly adding power, and the pool has been very solid.

So... I've decided to extend my giveaway, and up the amounts, the next 25 people to Jump on the pool, have me see them in the stats submitting shares, I will send 1600 burst!

PM me with your BURST address and once I see you in the stats submitting shares, you'll be paid immediately. I would prefer if people stayed for at least a day, but it's up to you if you want to take my money and run, if you are okay with doing that, that's on you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:17:26 PM

We are still looking for people on the pool, we've got about 50, but we're looking for 3 times that at least. We are constantly adding power, and the pool has been very solid.

So... I've decided to extend my giveaway, and up the amounts, the next 25 people to Jump on the pool, have me see them in the stats submitting shares, I will send 1600 burst!

PM me with your BURST address and once I see you in the stats submitting shares, you'll be paid immediately. I would prefer if people stayed for at least a day, but it's up to you if you want to take my money and run, if you are okay with doing that, that's on you!

I participated in the previous giveaway and received the incentive quickly. I recommend the pool and have been mining on the pool ever since. Besides the one downtime the pool has been stable. hopefully more people will join this great pool. The devs of the pool seem to be really active
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:20:45 PM

I participated in the previous giveaway and received the incentive quickly. I recommend the pool and have been mining on the pool ever since. Besides the one downtime the pool has been stable. hopefully more people will join this great pool. The devs of the pool seem to be really active

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

Yes, the owners of the pool (Myself, Irontiga, fanepatent, and BTR) are very active. We do our best to make sure everyone is fully accomodated, we have issued our asset for purchasing new hardware to mine on the pool, and have already purchased 10TB that mines there. There will by many more purchases, and our pool will grow, we could just use some of your people's help, simply by mining on our pool and helping us grow.

Depending on the success of this pool, I will consider opening another US based (this time) pool with very low fees, and/or another asset with more rewards for mining, and different incentives. We are trying to better burstcoin, and we will.

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:25:15 PM

Anyone know of the next big cryptocurrency convention and where? Would be good if someone that lives close by it, to attend it and promote Burst?

Also, everyone can help discuss Burst PR ideas at the following: http://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/2jf4jh/any_ideas_how_to_promote_burst/ , https://burstforum.com/index.php , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825644.new#new .

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:14:00 PM

Anyone know of the next big cryptocurrency convention and where? Would be good if someone that lives close by it, to attend it and promote Burst?

Also, everyone can help discuss Burst PR ideas at the following: http://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/2jf4jh/any_ideas_how_to_promote_burst/ , https://burstforum.com/index.php , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825644.new#new .

I found this online, this is the next convention: http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/london/ . If you live in the area and wouldn't mind conversing about Burst and have extensive knowledge on Burst technologies, please do not hesitate on this opportunity to help the community out.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:17:35 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

The pool at http://mine.burstcoin.info needs miners. There is also an asset you can buy into there that will provide you with extra income. The connection was killed at a very unfortunate time, and thus the pool lost quite a few of it's miners. Now I am going to do this in order to get some back! So, here goes...

The next 25 miners to join the pool, PM me with their burst address, and wait for me to see them on the list of stats on the pool, will be sent 1,500 burst!

The 25 after that to do the same thing, will receive 1,000 burst.

The 25 after that will receive 750 burst.

We will start with that, and see how it goes. I am more than willing to do more giveaways.

The pool server has been solid now for a good while since the incident with the storm, and we shouldn't be experiencing issues like that again. So, let's get our power back and become the pool that we can be!

**Note, I also have another pool that's unofficially related to this pool, but it's private and no fee, and located in the US. If you're interested in that pool you can PM me. Not sure how long it will stick around, or if I will merge with the other pool, it all depends on the miner count and blocks found, etc.**

I have pointed my miners to your pool.

BURST-CJNP-KCEQ-6545-2FF4M

Thanks!
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:42:34 PM

First at all, sorry for my English, I would try to explain one of the possible solutions to extend BURST to people, because I think than if more people use and mine BURST the future of the coin would be better.

I´m sure that there are millions of computers with a lot (hundreds of Gb) of free HDD space, but they know nothing about BUSRT and the way they can make some money with no extra cost.

If we can make easy to take into production those free Gb and we make a limited campaign for the people to know about it, they will become BURST fans for sure.

Nowadays starting mining it´s very complex, even with the burst.today system. A newbie has to (1) create a account, (2) ask for funds, (3) reassign the reward, (4) plot the files and finally (5) start to mine.

I propose the creation of a webpage to simplify the first three points needed to start mining. This website would have a repository of BURST addresses (previously created, initialized and assigned) would be allocated to people who sign up on it.

With this address and a GUI program that allows them to decide how many free space (perhaps in 1 or 10Gb files), want to use to mine, they can easily start to generate plots and mine with them using a pool in the same webpage used to generate the address.

I kwon that it takes a lot of problems for a pool to have thousands of user, but is we use a different protocol between the pool and the miner (including height and deadline on it), it´s possible to check the submitted nonce in a asynchronous way, allowing much more nonces submissions with no delay.

I´m sure that everything I comment here is not really difficult to be done, and I´m starting in making some changes in Uray´s miner and pool sources, but I´ve been for more than ten years without programming and it become hard to me.

If you like my ideas, I hope so either, I´ve no problem in trying to explain them in depth.

what do you mean by "check the submitted nonce in a asynchronous way" ?

i believe nonce submission is already asynchronous in server side, and also client can add height and deadline during nonce submission, but pool still need to re-check if the submitted nonce is actually result to the deadline as client said.

I mean that you can recieve the nonce submision and append it to a file with all the nonces recieved, sending as a response just that you recieve it not the deadline you calculate. In the background you check the smalest deadline nonce (not checked) you have recieved, and could later check all of them. In this way, the miners recieve the answer of they submitted nonces quickly (I got, sometimes, more of 20 seconds in my responses), because you don´t have to make any complex calculation prior to respond them. After the first seconds, when miners throw most of the submision, you can quietly check the rest of the submisions. (At the end you make less checkings because you only check the smallest of every miner)

if you want to do that, you better use persistent connection not http request, as current http connection protocol is not "keep-alive" so when you submit nonce, you need to create tcp connection, and disconnect the connection after you received the response.

an example of persistent connection is like stratum protocol on most PoW coin, when you start mining, you "subscribe" to pool, if there are new block, pool will inform you, what client need to do is just submit nonce and pool will inform the deadline later without need to wait for it

but we still dont have standard mining protocol here, and new miner need to be developed for stratum like protocol
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

uray, your miner reads plots by 4kB chunks. Maybe better enlarge that size? Even clustersizes are upto 64kB.

And what about single read-thread per path?

yeah its possible, but currently i am busy working on wallet

hy uray,

which features are you implementing on wallet???
if it is possible to know!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink

i am integrating java miner & plotter into wallet, and convert it to desktop app

This looks amazing. Keep up the good work

yes its great, can't wait to test it Smiley

Uray, its Wulfcastle here, designer of the current Wallet UI & Burst Logo/OP Graphics.

I dumped all of my BURST around a month back, mainly due to the supply being diluted with around ~3.7 Million BURST per day, but now it has reached the point where BURST has enough infrastructure, largely thanks to you, to make a big push to compete with the big names in the crypto-space. Everything is virtually set in place, all BURST needs now is an easier to use client and miner (which is what your desktop application will accomplish) and the right marketing and promotion, which I can provide.

If you have a test version ready of your desktop app for Windows that I can try out, I will come back to BURST and begin designing and promoting BURST once again.

uray, this offer still stands. If you can send me a test version of this client, that I can assess, I will come back to BURST and begin designing/promoting once again.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

uray, your miner reads plots by 4kB chunks. Maybe better enlarge that size? Even clustersizes are upto 64kB.

hy uray,

Wink Wink Wink Wink

i am integrating java miner & plotter into wallet, and convert it to desktop app

Uray, its Wulfcastle here, designer of the current Wallet UI & Burst Logo/OP Graphics.

I dumped all of my BURST around a month back, mainly due to the supply being diluted with around ~3.7 Million BURST per day, but now it has reached the point where BURST has enough infrastructure, largely thanks to you, to make a big push to compete with the big names in the crypto-space. Everything is virtually set in place, all BURST needs now is an easier to use client and miner (which is what your desktop application will accomplish) and the right marketing and promotion, which I can provide.

If you have a test version ready of your desktop app for Windows that I can try out, I will come back to BURST and begin designing and promoting BURST once again.

uray, this offer still stands. If you can send me a test version of this client, that I can assess, I will come back to BURST and begin designing/promoting once again.

wallet is alive at https://burstcoin.io , and source code is on my github , its still work in progress, and probably will be released after dev finished with wallet 1.3.0, what we need to design or customize on theme is currently our reddit, but i don't know who the admin is
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:39:18 PM

Since this has been around for a while, I think it's important to ask... Is there any wear and tear done by this kind of mining, any loss of performance? Specially on SSD's...

Make sure your HDDs aren't parking often, this will kill them fast. If they do, add something like this to 'crontab -e':

Code:
*/2 * * * * echo `/bin/date` > /Volumes/hdd1/keepalive.txt
*/2 * * * * echo `/bin/date` > /Volumes/hdd2/keepalive.txt

Also, ensure plot files aren't fragmented and large enough stagger is used so they're read sequentially. This way tear should be minimal.

For SSDs the above doesn't matter much, reading during mining shouldn't put much stress on them.

p.s. Regarding storj: most ppl I talked to don't like the idea of storing files on their hdds (even encrypted ones). They're afraid of illegal content potentially being stored. Burst doesn't store any real data and many view this as an advantage.

Thank you. As for Windows, any tips?
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:46:08 PM

new wallet looks so cool.  Cheesy
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

hy uray,

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Hey Wulf, nice to see you back.

How simple of a client do you need, specifically? We need a PR team with a promoter or two that can help drive this project to it's potential and beyond. Definitely want you on board.....

Kdaddy Warbucks

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:25:02 PM

Can we get a mac wallet?? I'd like to get in on this and try the HDD mining, but I gotta have the OSX applications!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
^^^Get 125% of the faucet's payout using this link!^^^
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

Anyone look at building a backblaze pod to mine with?

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/why-now-is-the-time-for-backblaze-to-build-a-270-tb-storage-pod/

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 06:32:13 PM

Otherwise one of these bad boys lets you run up to 40 6TB SATA disks off a single hba
http://www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/series_R750-Overview.htm

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
callmejack

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:39:33 PM

Otherwise one of these bad boys lets you run up to 40 6TB SATA disks off a single hba
http://www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/series_R750-Overview.htm
i thought of this before but its more expensive than a simple 45 disk sas supermicro jbod case due to the two highpoint raid controller. i havent figured out which cpu i need to parse 45 * 6 tb hdds yet. i am not sure if a single i7 is enough.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:46:22 PM

I get quiet a few red lines about some plots being "locked?". But nothing uses the files beside the miner so I'm not sure what's going on.

This error occurs when the unexpected end of file.
Recalculate size/file name, reduce the "CacheSize".

It happens with different files randomly but reducing CacheFile helped somewhat, but it also doubles the time it takes for plots to be read.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Ik88

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:06:28 AM

guys v2 pool last 6-9 hours not work ??

*Link Removed*
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:24:50 AM

same here last payout at midnight and last block with submitted share is 24000.
Dev, any word?

This is my signature...
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:02:23 AM

same here last payout at midnight and last block with submitted share is 24000.
Dev, any word?
Should be fixed now.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
Pages: « 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 [685] 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: