Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375254 times)
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

Try this one instead http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2m002k/magi_m7m_algo_update_with_content/

I layered it out for all latest updates and input for action

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:22:45 PM

Try this one instead http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2m002k/magi_m7m_algo_update_with_content/

I layered it out for all latest updates and input for action

This works great.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
ex33s

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:58:19 PM

Really nice time line!

This is gonna be some very exciting times head of us!

[MagiTeam & roadmap & plans]

Here something has happened /gonna happen.

1) So far I liked the XMG implementation and what's been happening; myself had a lot time spent on the basic stuffs. Speaking of a coin/cryptocurrency, obviously we need far more than that. But speaking of a coin/cryptocurrency, we do need strong fundamentals. I am not pretty getting the idea why a coin should be mined only 7 days with GPU / ASIC and then fully relies on PoS, do you? This is where I see interesting in XMG. The M7M algo (v1 & v2) just sits there well; I couldn't imagine there goes on tons of numerical/floats computations in addition to hash in order to maintain the public ledger in this system. The floats computation like the M7M algo appears to be a mess regarding the calculation, but just going well. M7M is never a beauty of perfect ago, but it works as far as we can see, along with many other adjustments.

2) MagiNeXT:

i) First and most importantly, we'll put reasonable amount of efforts into the coin itself as done in the past.

ii) There are numerous stuffs we can talk to reach out Magi services, but we'd focus on a few features as the targets which shall be done in the near future. The primary goal is to implement real stuffs to get XMG used in our life; this not only gives XMG a life but also us a life.

# Simplifying using Tor/PoS, something like turning it on and leave it; ideas are developing and being in progress; we'll be able to talk more once almost there.

# Marketplace; this is far more than interesting, but will get community to participate together.

# Payment gateway system; it's pretty easy to be done by getting into service like coinpayments. Addition to that I've been in touch by the 3rd party about developing a payment gateway system; I am lack of idea when I am typing, but thought this might be something we should develop. Surely we need to think about the necessity and some further more before getting going. Any ideas are appreciated.

# I guess a few above points are 'big' plans. Some tech stuffs are covered in the "Timeline". These are never a complete list. We need to sort out our own features while I must agree all coins including bitcoin should head towards the same direction. Please suggest what features XMG should take/focus. If you want discussion, head to this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848731.0

3) MagiTeam: something community should be aware of:

111magic has been working with me pretty a while (this reminds months back when he was using his laptop to mine coins); I am pretty impressed by his passion on XMG; it appears he will keep doing XMG stuffs, if you have questions but can't find me or get reply from me, shoot him a PM.

SamWalters has many awesome ideas from which I have educated myself. One thing for sure is that you can always get positive energy by reading his posts. SamWalters will be our think tank & marketing expert; if you have an idea, let's get it to him.

ex33s is currently running services including dice game and paper wallet; ex33s will be in support of the coming marketplace site and adviser of many more other services currently in progress. I'm quite impressive by his constant tagging me over IRC, of course, his dice game at the beginning, Smiley but he is very good at stuffs more than that, for example, web apps.

I would like to welcome jawitech as our new team member. jawitech will act as "think-tank" (I've been already benefited a lot from him), replying to your questions and together with others be responsible for the marketing. You may already see jawitech's active posts, feel free to PM him whenever you have questions.

Basically that's all we announce at this moment, but we actually have more people working on XMG; when time comes and they are willing to be public, we will certainly give more information.

I & the team can merely do part of jobs, however, the constant growth of a coin needs efforts from the whole community. We're here open to all of you, for any one of you has ideas/comments or you're experienced on something on which we are lack of attention, do not hesitate to let us know. We do have sizeable funds hanging there for contributors, but we do welcome people to work together as like a team.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:44:44 PM

We just did some modifications on our stratums at SuchPool.

Miners have had some small interruptions, but everything is back to normal now. Statistics shown on the pool should be more accurate now.

Send some hash our way, we need some blocks to ensure we're all set for good! www.SuchPool.pw/xmg

Thanks!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:44:34 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 11:57:07 PM by lordmick

user who rent some rigs on MRR.. you should use a diferant worker for each rig.. because the auto diff will be higher if worker got like 100kh/s.. and the rented rig who give you like 5kh/s gonna take too much time to make a share and MRR stats will be affected..

wrong diff..

right diff..

EDIT: and users should put a least 2 pool.. if one goes down for few mins the second goes on..

EDIT 2: another good example.. its a 4kh/s rig.. my part stats are good.. rented part peak up to 18.35khs.. still have 4 kh/s average.. but.... when it 0khs for few mins we can think the miner is down even if not..

Spexx

Activity: 350

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:34:08 AM

Miners have had some small interruptions, but everything is back to normal now. Statistics shown on the pool should be more accurate now.

Send some hash our way, we need some blocks to ensure we're all set for good! www.SuchPool.pw/xmg

Thanks!

This might explain why I can't connect at the moment. It was all working just fine before and I have not changed anything my end. My minerd generates the message "stratum_subscribe send failed" now. Oops Cheesy I was going to send some hash your way. Let me know when I can have another go.

PeteAugustus

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:01:14 AM

Congrats! Magi is going on the right track.

Really nice time line!

This is gonna be some very exciting times head of us!

[MagiTeam & roadmap & plans]

Here something has happened /gonna happen.

1) So far I liked the XMG implementation and what's been happening; myself had a lot time spent on the basic stuffs. Speaking of a coin/cryptocurrency, obviously we need far more than that. But speaking of a coin/cryptocurrency, we do need strong fundamentals. I am not pretty getting the idea why a coin should be mined only 7 days with GPU / ASIC and then fully relies on PoS, do you? This is where I see interesting in XMG. The M7M algo (v1 & v2) just sits there well; I couldn't imagine there goes on tons of numerical/floats computations in addition to hash in order to maintain the public ledger in this system. The floats computation like the M7M algo appears to be a mess regarding the calculation, but just going well. M7M is never a beauty of perfect ago, but it works as far as we can see, along with many other adjustments.

2) MagiNeXT:

i) First and most importantly, we'll put reasonable amount of efforts into the coin itself as done in the past.

ii) There are numerous stuffs we can talk to reach out Magi services, but we'd focus on a few features as the targets which shall be done in the near future. The primary goal is to implement real stuffs to get XMG used in our life; this not only gives XMG a life but also us a life.

# Simplifying using Tor/PoS, something like turning it on and leave it; ideas are developing and being in progress; we'll be able to talk more once almost there.

# Marketplace; this is far more than interesting, but will get community to participate together.

# Payment gateway system; it's pretty easy to be done by getting into service like coinpayments. Addition to that I've been in touch by the 3rd party about developing a payment gateway system; I am lack of idea when I am typing, but thought this might be something we should develop. Surely we need to think about the necessity and some further more before getting going. Any ideas are appreciated.

# I guess a few above points are 'big' plans. Some tech stuffs are covered in the "Timeline". These are never a complete list. We need to sort out our own features while I must agree all coins including bitcoin should head towards the same direction. Please suggest what features XMG should take/focus. If you want discussion, head to this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848731.0

3) MagiTeam: something community should be aware of:

111magic has been working with me pretty a while (this reminds months back when he was using his laptop to mine coins); I am pretty impressed by his passion on XMG; it appears he will keep doing XMG stuffs, if you have questions but can't find me or get reply from me, shoot him a PM.

SamWalters has many awesome ideas from which I have educated myself. One thing for sure is that you can always get positive energy by reading his posts. SamWalters will be our think tank & marketing expert; if you have an idea, let's get it to him.

ex33s is currently running services including dice game and paper wallet; ex33s will be in support of the coming marketplace site and adviser of many more other services currently in progress. I'm quite impressive by his constant tagging me over IRC, of course, his dice game at the beginning, Smiley but he is very good at stuffs more than that, for example, web apps.

I would like to welcome jawitech as our new team member. jawitech will act as "think-tank" (I've been already benefited a lot from him), replying to your questions and together with others be responsible for the marketing. You may already see jawitech's active posts, feel free to PM him whenever you have questions.

Basically that's all we announce at this moment, but we actually have more people working on XMG; when time comes and they are willing to be public, we will certainly give more information.

I & the team can merely do part of jobs, however, the constant growth of a coin needs efforts from the whole community. We're here open to all of you, for any one of you has ideas/comments or you're experienced on something on which we are lack of attention, do not hesitate to let us know. We do have sizeable funds hanging there for contributors, but we do welcome people to work together as like a team.
PeteAugustus

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

Thanks!

I will rent out soon to use it at your pool.
wreckingball

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:12:45 AM

I can't seem to find any working wallet downloads.. I have scoured this thread and all I can find are some broken links.  I am really looking for an ubuntu download, but a windows would do, if anyone could point me toward one, I would really appreciate it.  I can't seem to compile using qt creator either, just get a bunch of errors, but I have no idea what I am doing with qt.

Thanks

edit: found one, the OP was broken, now it's only kinda broken, but now, when I try to run either of the ubuntu files, I get this

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

any ideas?

Probably the wrong place to put this, but, well, I don't know where else to put it.  Thanks in advance
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:22:26 AM

I can't seem to find any working wallet downloads.. I have scoured this thread and all I can find are some broken links.  I am really looking for an ubuntu download, but a windows would do, if anyone could point me toward one, I would really appreciate it.  I can't seem to compile using qt creator either, just get a bunch of errors, but I have no idea what I am doing with qt.

Thanks

Here:
http://coinmagi.org/files/magi-release/

Click one of them in the folder, e.g., http://coinmagi.org/files/magi-release/ubuntu_14_amd64_magi-qt_v1.1.0.1

Let me know if neither work for you.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
PeteAugustus

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:23:51 AM

is this a new update?

Thanks

Here:

Click one of them in the folder, e.g., http://coinmagi.org/files/magi-release/ubuntu_14_amd64_magi-qt_v1.1.0.1

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:25:43 AM

is this a new update?

Thanks

Here:

The latest.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 04:39:15 AM

Thanks!

I will rent out soon to use it at your pool.

Join SuchPool for mining power as a community. It needs to bring in some traction in that area to make it a 3-way main pool network for m7m

More pools are welcome and anyone running a node to support Magi, let us know!

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
wreckingball

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:50:03 AM

thanks for the reply joelau95, I got it working using qmake then make, not sure why it didn't work the first time.  Thanks for the help
JimmyTaylor

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 04:53:03 AM

So its a good idea to make multiple workers for each rented rig?

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/m7m

Mining Rig Rentals just added a m7m algo section!!

Welcome MiningRigRentals! I was waiting for this to happen! Now we can rent out hash power. Someone make a tutorial how to rent it out!

Coin Magi the First M7M coin defeating botnets and benefiting community at large. join irc for rain of xmg https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:04:28 AM

Block rewards:

We basically have finalized the PoW specifications, but I heard voice regarding the coin rewards (min: 3, max: 50); it does sound marginal if block stays at 3 XMG. If you like to give it a change, please vote. It won't change unless we get enough votes.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
ray88

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:13:58 AM

Block rewards:

We basically have finalized the PoW specifications, but I heard voice regarding the coin rewards (min: 3, max: 50); it does sound marginal if block stays at 3 XMG. If you like to give it a change, please vote. It won't change unless we get enough votes.

I would say keep it like it is.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:00:28 AM

Block rewards:

+1

+1 but I would vote to increase the PoS rate to around 10 percent or higher even.
Spexx

Activity: 350

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:36:22 AM

Block rewards:

+1. Stick with it. I like the way things are evolving for the time being Smiley

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:39:05 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 02:53:21 AM by joelao95

Thanks for the inputs.

Can any one test the mac os wallet (guess will need the latest os):

https://mega.co.nz/#!9c9xhD4D!GaMo8IgFPBW9ZPojsz2zfLWWjOMrp0YpZh0SgdJHWbM

Let me know if you get positive results.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: