Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:09:19 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 08:19:47 AM by Buffer Overflow

I'm opening my church of brainwashed idiots.

Entry fee is 1337BTC

If you are accepting brainwashed idiots, how will your church differ from the thousands out there already?   Wink

Yeah. Look at how much the churches called colleges and universities charge to study the religion of evolution!

Smiley

The difference is what your taught in college/university is based on fact/theory/observations etc..., what you're taught in church however is based on blind faith, with a dollop of wishful thinking. Naturally of course, church proponents would never admit to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:21:39 AM

What he meant is the evolution of religion

No updates to his religious book have ever been released, yet the catholic church keeps evolving to adjust to the new discoveries of science, and to the changing views of society, and their membership keeps dropping.

BD certainly has a reason to push his beliefs on other people - every week he sees the number of his friends in church decrease.  Soon he will be alone on the beach with his head in the sand.  Scary future for sure.

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Verify

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:22:56 AM

Read the Old and the New Testament, you will discover the truth behind of it.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:38:43 PM

Read the Old and the New Testament, you will discover the truth behind of it.

Reading those two made me realize that Christianity is just a bunch of crap. I would believe everything written in the Twilight saga was real before that utter nonsense. The bible isn't even good fiction.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:49:56 PM

TO GUARANTEE ENTRY INTO HEAVEN DONATE COIN TO
1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:36:16 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

Police officer handcuffs you: "You've been charged with first degree murder."

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:   Sir, thank you for your confession.

You:  What are you talking about?  I told you there is no way that I did it!

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  Yeah...so?

Officer: Sir, first degree murder is premeditated killing.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

Officer:  Sir...are you retarded?

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

This...This explains BADecker perfectly.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:47:59 PM

Shocked

Lol Jesus tap-dancing Christ!  

Haha thanks for making it obvious you never read my references.

Lol an electrical transformer...resistance...superconductors.  Please, PLEASE tell me that was a joke.

The problem of induction is about the limits of inductive reasoning, you idiot!

LOL!

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict your responses, and Decky's.

LOL !

Cheesy

I'm envious of your talent.  I've never, ever seen someone try to support their argument by laughing off their own misunderstanding of a word meaning before.   Wow, I don't know how you did it.  

Police officer handcuffs you: "You've been charged with first degree murder."

You:  First degree murder?  No way!  All I dd was shoot the guy in the face!  I planned it ages ago!  I had to find the perfect gun."

Officer:   Sir, thank you for your confession.

You:  What are you talking about?  I told you there is no way that I did it!

Officer:  But...you just told me that you shot him in the face and that it was pre-meditated.

You:  Yeah...so?

Officer: Sir, first degree murder is premeditated killing.

You:  LMAO!  Oh, you officers and your "laws."  Don't you know those laws are changing all the time?  Murder means hugging, duh!

Officer:  Sir...are you retarded?

You:  Hahahaha you know, Officer, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.  You know, I think I've figured you out.  I see you standing there, and it makes me think that you must either be really, really old to be the only one who thinks the laws of man actually matter, or, you're probably handicapped.  I'm guessing you're in a wheelchair.  Probably a parapalegic.  

Officer:  Sir...I just walked back to my car with you and placed you on the hood to handcuff you. It was only 30 seconds ago...I'm standing right here.

You:   Cheesy  You know, it's like I can predict exactly how you're going to respond!   Cheesy Roll Eyes Undecided Tongue Smiley Grin Cry Shocked Tongue

Cheesy

This...This explains BADecker perfectly.

I have >4,000 posts, and I self-rank this among the top 5  Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:31:11 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 07:43:41 PM by BADecker

There is difficulty in determining if I am a bad guy or if I am a good guy. Here is where the difficulty lies.

If I am a Good Guy

People need to know what is going on. They need to be warned. They need to be saved from their mistakes.

The scientifically observable workings of the universe are of secondary importance. People need to see that the Great God Who controls the whole universe, is the Guy who makes the rules and controls them as easily as you and I speak or write.

In the Revelation of the Bible, there is a short description about the destruction of the universe. Included in that description is: "The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

Much of the writing at the time that the Revelation was written, was written on scrolls, rather than books like we have today. The picture of that little line in the Revelation is like God getting tired of reading from the book of the scroll of this universe, and then rolling it up to place it on the shelf, something like a Middle East sage might do with a scroll today.

The rolling up of the story scroll of this universe is going to be a bit different than simply setting the scroll back on the bookshelf. God doesn't like this story, because the devil and the people have corrupted it. God befriended them, and they corrupted the scroll of this universe. So, God is going to throw the scroll of this universe into the fire. From Revelation:
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
The "first heaven and first earth had passed" by being thrown into the lake of fire. The "sea" spoken of is the sea of people who did not have faith in the One True God.

People need to be warned, so that they can seek God and be saved. God is not far from each of us. If we seek Him, He will be found by us, and we will be saved.

If I am a Bad Guy

There are people in this forum who don't believe in God. If I had not written my posts in such an adamant, direct form, the unbelievers would simply have gone on their way... not believing. But because of the way I have written, and because of the evidence I have shown, many of these people have become strongly opposed to the idea of God, much more so than they would have if nobody had written as straight-forward as have I. The result of my writing is that many of these have set themselves firmly in their anti-God stance. Some have even blasphemed God... more than they ever would have if I had not written.

The result is that these godless people will be punished more severely after the time of judgment than if they had never heard about God. Jesus said:
That servant who knows his master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

This means that I am actually causing some to be punished following the judgment, more than they would have if I had not spoken.

Conclusion

But what does it really matter? Their punishment is the thing that they have asked for by not repenting. And my words were a warning, causing some to have a change of heart, avoid the punishment altogether, and join with the saved in the new heavens and the new earth. Thus, the thing that I have done and am doing, is good, even though it moves some into contracting onto themselves more punishment.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:39:00 PM

You missed a few:

I am a confused guy

I am a brainwashed guy

I am a victim of my polluted society

I am an imbecile unable to think for myself and lack the mental capacity for logic and comprehension

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:48:08 PM

Oh drat. I hate being behind the times. So, okay.

----------

You are a confused guy

You are a brainwashed guy

You are a victim of your polluted society

You are an imbecile unable to think for yourself and lack the mental capacity for logic and comprehension

----------

Thanks. I feel much better now. Did I do okay?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:19:09 PM

Oh drat. I hate being behind the times. So, okay.

----------

You are a confused guy

You are a brainwashed guy

You are a victim of your polluted society

You are an imbecile unable to think for yourself and lack the mental capacity for logic and comprehension

----------

Thanks. I feel much better now. Did I do okay?

Smiley

LOL yeah, that's pretty good. What you should tell people to get them off your back is that you're a gambler. You're just hedging your bets. If you're right you go to heaven, wear a white robe and sing old John Denver songs for all eternity and I go to hell and have a fiery poker shoved up my corn crack for all eternity. If I'm right we both just get buried and turn to dirt. No matter what, you win.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:41:17 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 10:01:45 PM by Buffer Overflow

There is difficulty in determining if I am a bad guy or if I am a good guy. Here is where the difficulty lies.

If I am a Good Guy

People need to know what is going on. They need to be warned. They need to be saved from their mistakes.

The scientifically observable workings of the universe are of secondary importance. People need to see that the Great God Who controls the whole universe, is the Guy who makes the rules and controls them as easily as you and I speak or write.

In the Revelation of the Bible, there is a short description about the destruction of the universe. Included in that description is: "The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

Much of the writing at the time that the Revelation was written, was written on scrolls, rather than books like we have today. The picture of that little line in the Revelation is like God getting tired of reading from the book of the scroll of this universe, and then rolling it up to place it on the shelf, something like a Middle East sage might do with a scroll today.

The rolling up of the story scroll of this universe is going to be a bit different than simply setting the scroll back on the bookshelf. God doesn't like this story, because the devil and the people have corrupted it. God befriended them, and they corrupted the scroll of this universe. So, God is going to throw the scroll of this universe into the fire. From Revelation:
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
The "first heaven and first earth had passed" by being thrown into the lake of fire. The "sea" spoken of is the sea of people who did not have faith in the One True God.

People need to be warned, so that they can seek God and be saved. God is not far from each of us. If we seek Him, He will be found by us, and we will be saved.

If I am a Bad Guy

There are people in this forum who don't believe in God. If I had not written my posts in such an adamant, direct form, the unbelievers would simply have gone on their way... not believing. But because of the way I have written, and because of the evidence I have shown, many of these people have become strongly opposed to the idea of God, much more so than they would have if nobody had written as straight-forward as have I. The result of my writing is that many of these have set themselves firmly in their anti-God stance. Some have even blasphemed God... more than they ever would have if I had not written.

The result is that these godless people will be punished more severely after the time of judgment than if they had never heard about God. Jesus said:
That servant who knows his master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

This means that I am actually causing some to be punished following the judgment, more than they would have if I had not spoken.

Conclusion

But what does it really matter? Their punishment is the thing that they have asked for by not repenting. And my words were a warning, causing some to have a change of heart, avoid the punishment altogether, and join with the saved in the new heavens and the new earth. Thus, the thing that I have done and am doing, is good, even though it moves some into contracting onto themselves more punishment.

Smiley

I don't think you're a bad person per se, just a confused victim being taken advantage of from the lies and propaganda of the church.
Don't feel too bad, you're not the first to fall foul and most certainly won't be the last.

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:39:15 PM

I have no problem with people being "confused victims", as long as they keep their intolerant beliefs to themselves. Once they start to display their intolerance of things due to their religious beliefs, that's when we have problems. Therefore, BADecker is a "bad guy"(And a pretty dumb one at that, in fact the absolute stupidest man I've ever met online so far is BADecker).

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:30:42 AM

I have no problem with people being "confused victims", as long as they keep their intolerant beliefs to themselves. Once they start to display their intolerance of things due to their religious beliefs, that's when we have problems. Therefore, BADecker is a "bad guy"(And a pretty dumb one at that, in fact the absolute stupidest man I've ever met online so far is BADecker).

Since you can't offer anything that contradicts the things that I say about the science fiction that you call science, and its great limitations, you have my understanding, sympathy and pity, and even condolences.

Smiley

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:59:52 AM

LOL yeah, that's pretty good. What you should tell people to get them off your back is that you're a gambler. You're just hedging your bets. If you're right you go to heaven, wear a white robe and sing old John Denver songs for all eternity and I go to hell and have a fiery poker shoved up my corn crack for all eternity. If I'm right we both just get buried and turn to dirt. No matter what, you win.

What is it and people scrabbling for Pascal's Wager these days? Some dingus in the 'why do atheists hate religion' tried to cite it and when I pointed out that it had already been debunked by way of it being made very clear in multiple 'Holy' texts that worshiping the wrong god was the single most wicked act a human being could do and, therefore, the only logical response is to not worship any of them, he then tried to claim that because Pascal's Wager employs a god who cares about being worshiped then the only rule was that *any* god had to be worshiped to please him!

Fallacy much?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:57:32 PM

What is it and people scrabbling for Pascal's Wager these days? Some dingus in the 'why do atheists hate religion' tried to cite it and when I pointed out that it had already been debunked by way of it being made very clear in multiple 'Holy' texts that worshiping the wrong god was the single most wicked act a human being could do and, therefore, the only logical response is to not worship any of them, he then tried to claim that because Pascal's Wager employs a god who cares about being worshiped then the only rule was that *any* god had to be worshiped to please him!

Fallacy much?

Here is one of the most profound, intelligent, and logical responses to pascals wager that I have ever heard.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqz0plz6DEs

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:14:37 PM

Here is one of the most profound, intelligent, and logical responses to pascals wager that I have ever heard.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqz0plz6DEs

Where in that saccharine, 'omg, atheists, what if you die and the Xtian god is there!'

I could only get through the first few minutes, if there is anything of substance in that video, please cite at which time point it is said.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:17:32 PM

Where in that saccharine, 'omg, atheists, what if you die and the Xtian god is there!'

I could only get through the first few minutes, if there is anything of substance in that video, please cite at which time point it is said.

"One of the characteristics that has always been attributed to the christian god is omni-benevolence.   If I die, and much to my dismay I am standing in front of god, what would happen?  He would know that I did not disbelieve because I was being rebellious or evil, but because there were simply too many holes in the story.  He would know my morality, and that I am a good person.  He would know my intentions.    I highly doubt that an omniscient, omnipotent, and omni-benevolent god would punish me for all eternity knowing the truth."

Paraphrased of course.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:22:35 PM

Ohhh *that*, I always assumed people kinda knew that anyway.

But thanks for taking the time to type it up for me, appreciated.

BTW, as much as I get the point of your post, some folks would simply argue that god hates us because they just *know* he does. See 'why do atheists hate religion' thread for examples.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:23:33 PM

"One of the characteristics that has always been attributed to the christian god is omni-benevolence.   If I die, and much to my dismay I am standing in front of god, what would happen?  He would know that I did not disbelieve because I was being rebellious or evil, but because there were simply too many holes in the story.  He would know my morality, and that I am a good person.  He would know my intentions.    I highly doubt that an omniscient, omnipotent, and omni-benevolent god would punish me for all eternity knowing the truth."

Paraphrased of course.

What if he starts questioning your actions instead of your faith and shows you videos projected on a cloud of you touching yourself while sniffing a pair of dirty panties? Do you think he would believe that was ok or would he send you to hell?

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: