Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845480 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

Gods perfect design went a little wrong when he made those babies. Maybe He's not perfect after all.

An enemy did this. The enemy is the one who introduced death into the people. Of course, it was through deception which the people accepted rather than obeying God. So, it is also the fault of the people, not God.

Smiley

Let's not say God or the devil but instead two different names. Timmy and tommy will work.

Timmy is good and tommy is bad. Regardless of what caused anything to happen we assign responsibility to one of them because that's easier than trying to find an actual reason things happen.

Babies born with deformity are tommys fault.

A great scientist eradicating polio happened because he believed in and was guided by Timmy.

A train derailed and killed masses of Timmy believers because of massive snowfall so obviously tommy was working his evil on the clouds.

If we all just believed in Timmy the world would be a much better place.

If I had a Jeanie in a lamp and could get three wishes I would wish that everyone in the world believed in Timmy except you and me. That way I could prove to you that bad things will still happen even if everyone in the world followed the word of Timmy.

The only problem with Timmy/Tommy is, the complexity of the universe when compared with our pathetic complexity, leaves us so far in the dust that Timmy/Tommy is a false interpretation of the way it really is. God and the devil are both way beyond our understanding, just like the technology that is built into the universe, while Timmy/Tommy are not. So, for purposes of feeling of some consequence, we try to make God out to be less that He is.

Let's keep the truth of God. He is so far beyond us that if we happened to be a thousand times as great as we are, God would still be as far beyond us as He is now.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:04:06 PM

Gods perfect design went a little wrong when he made those babies. Maybe He's not perfect after all.

An enemy did this. The enemy is the one who introduced death into the people. Of course, it was through deception which the people accepted rather than obeying God. So, it is also the fault of the people, not God.

Smiley

Let's not say God or the devil but instead two different names. Timmy and tommy will work.

Timmy is good and tommy is bad. Regardless of what caused anything to happen we assign responsibility to one of them because that's easier than trying to find an actual reason things happen.

A great scientist eradicating polio happened because he believed in and was guided by Timmy.

A train derailed and killed masses of Timmy believers because of massive snowfall so obviously tommy was working his evil on the clouds.

If I had a Jeanie in a lamp and could get three wishes I would wish that everyone in the world believed in Timmy except you and me. That way I could prove to you that bad things will still happen even if everyone in the world followed the word of Timmy.

The only problem with Timmy/Tommy is, the complexity of the universe when compared with our pathetic complexity, leaves us so far in the dust that Timmy/Tommy is a false interpretation of the way it really is. God and the devil are both way beyond our understanding, just like the technology that is built into the universe, while Timmy/Tommy are not. So, for purposes of feeling of some consequence, we try to make God out to be less that He is.

Let's keep the truth of God. He is so far beyond us that if we happened to be a thousand times as great as we are, God would still be as far beyond us as He is now.

Smiley

You can call me Tommy sweetheart.  Wink

You're right the universe is as infinitely complex as God and we can't know about the universe. Since God is so complex we can't know about him either. There must not be a God then because that level of complexity is beyond us and we couldn't perceive something that complex.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

Smiley

Smiley

You're right the universe is as infinitely complex as God and we can't know about the universe. Since God is so complex we can't know about him either. There must not be a God then because that level of complexity is beyond us and we couldn't perceive something that complex.

Why is it that you don't like the idea of God?

The level of complexity of God is beyond us, and some aspects of the complexity of the universe may forever be beyond us as well. But some aspects of God are open for us to see.

First, we can see by logic that we have used already, that God does indeed exist. Here is how we can know more. God is not at all unaware of what He has created. He is God. So, when He makes Himself known to us, we can know Him.

Certainly in this life, in the things that God has ordained here for us, we will never know everything about God. And it is altogether possible that we will never know everything about God ever. But God, Himself, holds open knowledge about Himself for us. That's how we can determine that He exists through using logic when we look at the universe.

God hasn't left us to know only this about Him. He has put the nation of Israel together to show us more about Himself and His nature through what is written in the Bible. And, He has sent His Spirit to all who believe in Jesus Christ, His Son, to show us a lot more... including the way to be saved for eternal life.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Because I think it's stupid for a supposedly advanced civilization to collectively believe in and make decisions based on a two thousand year old mythology created by cave dwellers. Don't feel bad, I don't believe in Zeus or Poseidon either. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:56:59 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Because I think it's stupid for a supposedly advanced civilization to collectively believe in and make decisions based on a two thousand year old mythology created by cave dwellers. Don't feel bad, I don't believe in Zeus or Poseidon either.  

In general, I totally agree with you. But until you brought it up just now, this hadn't been in our conversation.

When you look through the Bible in a little more detail, you see that it is an advanced document, way advanced beyond any other religious or philosophical documents we have. In addition, the miracles reported on are in advance of anything that we can scientifically do.

Smiley

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:49:22 PM

Smiley

Smiley

In general, I totally agree with you. But until you brought it up just now, this hadn't been in our conversation.

When you look through the Bible in a little more detail, you see that it is an advanced document, way advanced beyond any other religious or philosophical documents we have. In addition, the miracles reported on are in advance of anything that we can scientifically do.

Smiley

An advanced document?

Not only is the Christian bible not a "good book" it probably the worst written diatribe against humanity I've ever read. It's choppy, fails to make complete points, different sections contradict each other, sections are obviously written to control the ancient societies through fear, it tells stories similar in nature to what a preschooler might make up, at best it's nonsensical and at worst it's a complete tissue of lies added to by every ruler that's decided to retranslate it for 2000 years.

If you want to read a really good book from ancient history try The Republic by Plato or Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:39:17 PM

Smiley

An advanced document?

Not only is the Christian bible not a "good book" it probably the worst written diatribe against humanity I've ever read. It's choppy, fails to make complete points, different sections contradict each other, sections are obviously written to control the ancient societies through fear, it tells stories similar in nature to what a preschooler might make up, at best it's nonsensical and at worst it's a complete tissue of lies added to by every ruler that's decided to retranslate it for 2000 years.

If you want to read a really good book from ancient history try The Republic by Plato or Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.

Well, it's too bad you feel that way. Too bad for you, that is. These feelings will probably keep you from being saved for eternal life. It's the one thing that God even made this whole universe and life for... salvation for all who come to His Son, Jesus. And this is the thing that the Bible talks about.

Oh well. Your choice.

Smiley

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:00:37 PM

Smiley

An advanced document?

Well, it's too bad you feel that way. Too bad for you, that is. These feelings will probably keep you from being saved for eternal life. It's the one thing that God even made this whole universe and life for... salvation for all who come to His Son, Jesus. And this is the thing that the Bible talks about.

Oh well. Your choice.

Smiley

No worries, I look horrible in white anyway. Red has always been my color.

I do believe in Jesus btw. I believe he lived. I believe he worked as a carpenter. I believe he hung out with a lot of prostitutes. I believe he was a political activist against an oppressive system. I believe he was charismatic. I believe he had a lot of groupies. I believe he was a talented magician. I believe he was a skilled orator and storyteller.

See, I believe in Jesus.

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:09:20 PM

No way...
I should be scientific proof God never exist...
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:17:34 PM

Smiley

There is someone who i listen to on Tv which he discuss about GOd. and he sad God kills and heals.
if he kill people then there must be reasons, it could be because he may not want to punish more by allowing someone to live with all the things on his shoulder or maybe god just let him die becuase he don't want this someone to suffer skin diseases while at age 60+.  he kills babies as well after all babies belongs to heaven.. not sure if you will believe him but somehow i do.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:32:34 AM

There is no evidence or proof that God exists and won't be. Sorry guys, this is what fact is.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:58:31 AM

There is no evidence or proof that God exists and won't be. Sorry guys, this is what fact is.

Then who built the dome that covers the planet? I think the artificially constructed nickel-iron steel dome above our heads is some fairly good scientific proof.

But please, don't lets facts get in the way of your faith in the belief that we're an insignificant accident of nature created by chance on spinning globe hurting through space.
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3150

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:48:12 PM

Can science proof that God exists? I suppose this is a wrong question in some sort of way. The famous paraphrase of a Tertullian's statement ("I believe because it is absurd."), I suppose, shows us the main point of religion. God needs to be transcendent. Otherwise He is not a God at all. In "The Future of an Illusion" Freud explains that religion is something that helps to deal with the problems our ratio can't solve. Religion HAS to be unscientific, because it is another way to see the world. When you are not satisfied with smth science leads you to - you come to religion. If science proofs that God exists then God can't calm you down when you are upset by rational thinking anymore.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:56:36 PM

Can science proof that God exists? I suppose this is a wrong question in some sort of way. The famous paraphrase of a Tertullian's statement ("I believe because it is absurd."), I suppose, shows us the main point of religion. God needs to be transcendent. Otherwise He is not a God at all. In "The Future of an Illusion" Freud explains that religion is something that helps to deal with the problems our ratio can't solve. Religion HAS to be unscientific, because it is another way to see the world. When you are not satisfied with smth science leads you to - you come to religion. If science proofs that God exists then God can't calm you down when you are upset by rational thinking anymore.

That's a pretty rational argument. It's close to Voltaire's statement in his epistle to the author of the book, The Three Impostors".

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:56:02 PM

That's a pretty rational argument. It's close to Voltaire's statement in his epistle to the author of the book, The Three Impostors".

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."

If God did not exist, it would be impossible to invent Him. Why? Because nothing, including nothing itself, would exist.

Smiley

galkix

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:02:53 PM

The science is always against religion. The scientists are always devotees of God. They begin their scientific works after praying God. They also pray for the success of researches.Scientists, philosophers and atheists have long argued that God and spirituality are constructs of the human mind, although that opinion generally hasn't been a popular one. After centuries of bloody holy wars and fierce theological dispute, the controversy of the Creator's existence has taken a strange new turn: humanity may finally have uncovered tangible evidence that the phenomenon of religious faith is all in our heads.

People have faith even when they don't realize they have faith. We indians have a lot and lots of proof scientifically and Mahavishnu's Dasavatara is a scientific proof followed by darwin.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:42:41 PM

The science is always against religion. The scientists are always devotees of God. They begin their scientific works after praying God. They also pray for the success of researches.Scientists, philosophers and atheists have long argued that God and spirituality are constructs of the human mind, although that opinion generally hasn't been a popular one. After centuries of bloody holy wars and fierce theological dispute, the controversy of the Creator's existence has taken a strange new turn: humanity may finally have uncovered tangible evidence that the phenomenon of religious faith is all in our heads.

People have faith even when they don't realize they have faith. We indians have a lot and lots of proof scientifically and Mahavishnu's Dasavatara is a scientific proof followed by darwin.

Proof not need faith. Only partial proof and no proof need faith. Proof = fact. Proof/fact known. Need no faith.

Smiley

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:02:05 AM

I think god doesn't exist.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:15:20 AM

science cannot prove God does exist since science does not believe in the concept of faith. you can't see any science book explaining faith/God since it always find physical evidence to prove one's existence.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:37:21 PM

Everything that happens in our lives is possible due to science. Science cannot prove God exists because God doesn't exist. Simple as that.

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: