Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
canine2017

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:46:49 PM

I will never believe in God until I will not see him myself. And that won't happen because it is not. Stories about God were invented by men to subjugate the weak and helpless people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

You can't have an opinion that there is scientific proof.

There either is, or there isn't.  Your opinion is worthless.

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

And whose opinion is worth? It seems to me that any opinion what it is worth if it is sincere. The problem is that no one sincerely believes in God. All just pretend to believe when it suits them.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:11:21 AM

And whose opinion is worth? It seems to me that any opinion what it is worth if it is sincere. The problem is that no one sincerely believes in God. All just pretend to believe when it suits them.

Most of the time we live reasonably stable lives. Even people who are in prison, or people who are quadriplegic get settled into their life conditions. Most people change their opinion gradually if at all.

In great pain, or in great joy, a person finally realizes where his opinions are wrong. That's when his opinions change rapidly... like at the brink of death, for real. But then it is often too late to get into correct thinking about the things he changes his opinions on.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

A few hundred years from now the world's major religions will die out and, "god" will be regarded as a fairytale, with the majority of the population being Agnostic or Atheist. Mark my words

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:36:35 AM

A few hundred years from now the world's major religions will die out and, "god" will be regarded as a fairytale, with the majority of the population being Agnostic or Atheist. Mark my words

Quote from: Psalm 2:1-6
1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the LORD
and against his Anointed One.
3 “Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then he rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 “I have installed my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

Quote from: Psalm 2:1-6
1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the LORD
and against his Anointed One.
3 “Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then he rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 “I have installed my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

Cool

Ha ha ha ha.......

A quote from Lord of the Rings would have been better.

It has a heaps better story line.

And the truth element is the same.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:15:19 AM

Final edit: Read the protocols of Zion, and then convince me that book is a fraud, because it's all happening right now, and you'll still call it a hoax.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Wanna bet?

Those same protocols and manifestos are the same everywhere you look, from the Nazis to the Soviets. They are usually referred to in Russia as the Communist Manifesto.

Can Satan take the world? Sure! He already has. Remember that the world is a manifest place with manifest people offered free-will expression. This is not a place where God forces any-thing off onto you-the-people. But God doesn't just allow destruction--HE ALWAYS SENDS MESSENGERS WITH TRUTH AND A WAY TO RECOVER AND SURVIVE--IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND CHECK OUT "THE WAY".

It continues to appear that the REMNANT shall be quite small and the atrocities will continue to be very large.

You have simply reached the time of the prophets' MANIFESTO and active PROTOCOLS for capture of the world, or its destruction, no more or less. GOD will not bless one side above another and He will provide possibilities to BOTH. Some will hear and see the evidence of God as change approaches; most will not. Most individual characters in this unfolding play have long ago ceased to function as a Godly HUman species. On the one side you have deliberate ANTI-CHRIST, and on the other of the major players you have Anti-Christ behavior through ignorance and deceit.

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j222/
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

Just last week I was able to prove to myself that a serious infection can be neutralized with remote scalar energy, also known as "remote healing"; anyone can repeat the experiment with better controls, but I am already convinced. God provides protection, it is proven scientifically by the remote healing of my infection. I am sure that I have received life and healing through the energy of GOD, who sustains life by His all-pervasive energy.
My tooth infection went into remission after treatment with GOD's healing energy. I experienced immediate relief and healing, simply amazing!
This proof was posted, and even though it is just my experience, anyone can receive the healing sessions for 15 days for free.
stats

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Just last week I was able to prove to myself that a serious infection can be neutralized with remote scalar energy, also known as "remote healing"; anyone can repeat the experiment with better controls, but I am already convinced. God provides protection, it is proven scientifically by the remote healing of my infection. I am sure that I have received life and healing through the energy of GOD, who sustains life by His all-pervasive energy.
My tooth infection went into remission after treatment with GOD's healing energy. I experienced immediate relief and healing, simply amazing!
This proof was posted, and even though it is just my experience, anyone can receive the healing sessions for 15 days for free.

How do you explain the millions who have prayed to their god to cure them of cancer..... and they die?
Japan_peopleffs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

http://img.pixady.com/2017/03/844971_1389202311961271637509336263239397031611478n_460x175.jpg

How do you explain the millions who have prayed to their god to cure them of cancer..... and they die?

So they have done something bad in this or past life and are forced to suffer from illness. There are many cases when people were healed, because they not only believed in God, but also did good deeds to atone for their sins.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

I have marked your words, sir.

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:51:30 PM

Probably they did not do enough work for it; the phrase "GOD helps those who help themselves" comes to mind.
But why do you change the topic to cancer? Seems to me like you are desperate to divert the thread's attention from the fact that help is available for infections and pathogens, and that it works by way of GOD's scalar energy. You would like me to shut up about the fact that free healing is available for those who are ready to help themselves. Pathogens will not be eliminated by prayer, but by GOD's energy!
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:20:48 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 06:35:23 PM by qwik2learn

Matter is a form of mind, in case you were in doubt, just watch the series "Superhumans" from Stan Lee.

Also you can see that a great many of the brightest scientists all knew this truth:
https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers
Japan_peopleffs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

http://img.pixady.com/2017/03/844971_1389202311961271637509336263239397031611478n_460x175.jpg

Probably they did not do enough work for it; the phrase "GOD helps those who help themselves" comes to mind.
But why do you change the topic to cancer? Seems to me like you are desperate to divert the thread's attention from the fact that help is available for infections and pathogens, and that it works by way of GOD's scalar energy. You would like me to shut up about the fact that free healing is available for those who are ready to help themselves. Pathogens will not be eliminated by prayer, but by GOD's energy!

The phrase really works, tested on personal experience. When you live only for your own pleasure, God turns away from you and does not fulfill your requests, but instead sends a lot of tests. When you give good to people, then help comes from heaven.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:50:04 PM

Final edit: Read the protocols of Zion, and then convince me that book is a fraud, because it's all happening right now, and you'll still call it a hoax.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Wanna bet?

Those same protocols and manifestos are the same everywhere you look, from the Nazis to the Soviets. They are usually referred to in Russia as the Communist Manifesto.

Can Satan take the world? Sure! He already has. Remember that the world is a manifest place with manifest people offered free-will expression. This is not a place where God forces any-thing off onto you-the-people. But God doesn't just allow destruction--HE ALWAYS SENDS MESSENGERS WITH TRUTH AND A WAY TO RECOVER AND SURVIVE--IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND CHECK OUT "THE WAY".

It continues to appear that the REMNANT shall be quite small and the atrocities will continue to be very large.

You have simply reached the time of the prophets' MANIFESTO and active PROTOCOLS for capture of the world, or its destruction, no more or less. GOD will not bless one side above another and He will provide possibilities to BOTH. Some will hear and see the evidence of God as change approaches; most will not. Most individual characters in this unfolding play have long ago ceased to function as a Godly HUman species. On the one side you have deliberate ANTI-CHRIST, and on the other of the major players you have Anti-Christ behavior through ignorance and deceit.

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j222/

You also have the unknown intelligence's who sit on the fence watching both side's parly.. Who know neither can exist , in the oneness of all, and still to this day sit utterly confused about what either will do, because in the oneness of all, both will fall. And hence neither is a wise choice to side with. And hence some of us just need to watch them blow themselves up, because that's what they wanna do, and one way or another, they'll justify it to themselves using nothing more than flawed logic.

None practice what they preach, but put on a good show. The money flows. Cash is king. Oh, no, wait a minute, we need to rethink this, as cash being removed from the street's, being replaced with digital freebies, that you cant afford, because there's no money. Dont tell anyone that a decent solar flare will wipe out 90% of electronics in a second, tata access to food, which cant be delivered, cause the drones got fried.

Some fuckin hope Sad

You speak like you believe it but are contemptuous of it.

You speak from a standpoint of ignorance of the way the universe works, and ignorance of the almighty power of God.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:05:49 AM

You speak from a standpoint of ignorance of the way the universe works, and ignorance of the almighty power of God.

yo BADecker my favorite sky daddy lovin friend!!  we meet again ...what a surprise! HI 5 dude!!!
hey, so when is your almighty powerful God imaginary friend gonna smite me for being a naughty troll?

BA HA HA HA HA!!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
stats

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:01:19 AM

yo BADecker my favorite sky daddy lovin friend!!  we meet again ...what a surprise! HI 5 dude!!!
hey, so when is your almighty powerful God imaginary friend gonna smite me for being a naughty troll?

BA HA HA HA HA!!!

That had better make 2 of us. BADecker keeps threatening with that but I am yet to have it happen.
stats

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:04:05 AM

Are you implying that your god cannot cure Cancer?

You claim that your god's healing energy can help..... then it should help everything.

Of course, your god could also be thinking that he/she/it will only cure those who pay $$$$

That way, he/she/it can continue to punish others who have no $$$$ by leaving their cancer intact.
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:46:54 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 03:58:28 AM by qwik2learn

You claim that your god's healing energy can help..... then it should help everything.
I have evidence that this energy helps with infections; are you trying to suggest that it DOES NOT?

Perhaps it is possible that Tom Paladino or other researchers have cured cancer using scalar energy; after all, pathogens are implicated in many cancers, so it is best to get rid of ALL pathogens. I was easily able to find testimonies of cancer healing with scalar energy from other sources but I was not able to verify them.

You are asking me to demonstrate that GOD's mysterious energy heals everything, but I am no expert, I only have my experience to report back to you. Why then do you choose to ignore what I experienced? On the internet you will find all kinds of questions from skeptics regarding Tom Paladino's scalar energy sessions; those who ask these questions are rarely interested in actually testing their hypothesis. Too bad because all it would take is submitting the photograph, waiting 15 days, and getting a PCR test!

I conducted a simple experiment (like a true researcher--not a pseudo-skeptic); my experience and claim was specifically about how my infected tooth improved dramatically with Tom Paladino's remote scalar energy session which is given away to all newcomers for free for 15 days.

My conclusion from my experience is that GOD uses energy to heal people who are willing to ask for AND receive His gifts. I will say this again: I was easily able to find testimonies of cancer healing with scalar energy from other sources but I was not able to verify them. ALSO, I did not pay for any further sessions; the healing I experienced was completely free of charge!

How do you know that GOD cannot cure cancer with scalar energy? Are YOU an expert? GOD cured my infection for free, that is my proof. Where is YOUR experiment?
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: