Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:25:07 PM

Thanks for the reply.

I had another question, is there a predetermined value/equivalency you intend for CCN? Say 1 gram/coin?

If you go back and read through my analysis of cryptocurrency regulation being developed right now in NY and D.C., you'll see that price-pegging in cryptocurrencies is likely going to be illegal for businesses that don't meet strict financial regulations and acquire Bit-Licenses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg9978657#msg9978657

The issue with price-pegging is that you are essentially marketing a currency as an asset-backed security when in fact it is not backed by any assets at all.  We are seeing how GAWminers is not able to back their XPY with $20 as they claimed they would, because they don't have the assets to do it.  They will likely face some serious consequences for operating what in retrospect was a type of Ponzi-scheme.

The major issue with price-pegging in the Cannabis industry is that you have many different grades of product that can weigh 1 Gram.  From the perspective of growers and manufacturers of products, this doesn't make sense whatsoever.

If someone wants to grow some Cannabis and essentially give it away to promote their cryptocurrency, that's their choice, but this doesn't make sense from the perspective of serious businesses because it is not a sustainable model.  There is nobody there to guarantee a buyer at those prices, and there is no guarantee that you will ever redeem your 1 Coin for 1 gram of Cannabis.

It is one thing to do a promotion on occasion to bring more people to your store and it is another thing to back your currency 100%.  If you don't back the value that you are claiming it has, then it simply isn't a price peg.

So a bunch of cryptocurrency traders in Europe, China, Russia, U.S. go buy your currency for 1 cent... then you give away a bunch of product and increase the value of your cryptocurrency on the hype... and then they sell on the price pump and you've made those cryptocurrency traders some money.  But how is that a sustainable model?

It would only be sustainable if you were issuing those coins directly for a realistic price, and for each coin that exists in the market, there is a corresponding product there to back its' value.  At that point, you have a centrally controlled cryptocurrency, which defeats the purpose of even creating a decentralized cryptocurrency in the first place.

Thanks for the reply; that clears up a lot of questions I have had with cryptocurrencies actually!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jingoba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:03:15 AM

Hey Everbody

Just a reminder that bemining.net will be shutting down on Jan 4th, it would be a good idea to point your miners over to http://ccn.multipoolmining.com. I've mined at both pools and found the payouts to be comparable. Also, with the steady increase in the price of the coin it can be profitable to mine and hold. you can mine with sha256, scrypt or x11

Cheers  Jingo
Epiphany

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:25:40 PM

Any word on when the SolarCoin wallets will be ready?

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
TradeManager

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:07:44 PM

TradeManager - Advanced Desktop API Trading Software

Join us on Freenode IRC in #trademanager for support and questions!

Introduction to TradeManager:
TradeManager trading software utilizes the "conditional freeware" model for licensing.

It is going to support ALL of the biggest trading exchanges for use on your desktop. No more having to have multiple tabs open and forget what trades you have open on what exchange, Have your open orders and account balances for all your linked exchanges in one screen!

NO RISK software. This software in its beta stages and doesn't need any commitment from you, or a purchase. The only requirement is that you hold a balance on a exchange that of course could be sold at any time, A lot of people ask about the price as more people buy this coin, this beta is set to run on 1000 Cannacoin (CCN), in the final release it will be tiered off in different Levels for basic to advanced features.. only hold as much coin as the features you need!

If you are interested in crowd-funding this project and getting your TradeManager licence early before the new versions and features roll out we do offer a investor discount for funding this other wise free software.

Profile Manager:  
We are proud to include one of the most important distinguishing features in the beta, the Profile Manager and Trade replicator. Do you manage multiple accounts? Or maybe you trade for your dad? Do you trade for your friends? We do. If you find a good trade why waste time going to every account just to post the trade... With the profile Manager you can select everyone's profile to include with the next trade and simply execute one buy or sell and it will be placed for ALL accounts you have selected.

https://i.imgur.com/rWWJA6T.png

Activation:
We have decided to launch the software utilizing the Cannacoin (CCN) network for product activation.  We chose a network with a 0% premine, long-term PoW distribution, and one that has a very low Proof-of-Stake interest rate.  This is ideal for price stability for the product over the long-term.  We did not want a coin where there is massive invisible holders ready to dump on the market at any moment.

In order to utilize the software, you will be required to hold a certain amount of CCN on exchange at Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex, or other supported exchanges.

1000 CCN = LEVEL 1: Currently the Beta

Requires only 1000 CCN to hold on Bittrex exchange and currently only supports Bittrex for trading

Development
We will be developing a trademan.cc website and utilizing the Cannapay back-end for product activation in the future that will allow users to activate the software directly with BTC and not require holding coins on exchange.  This will be priced in parity with the CCN value at the time we release that.  So, in the future there will be two ways to activate the software.  Direct activation through trademan.cc or exchange-based-activation using CCN.

More exchanges and features to be added in next release. We plan on supporting all the top cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex, Coin-Swap, C-Cex, CexIO, and potentially others at the communities request.

Features to roll out after beta include automation for buying and selling, Arbitrage between exchanges, Themes and a pre-planned feature rollout for each update.

There is a Triage of new releases planned! Once we are out of beta there will be FOUR levels of activation based on the complexity of the trading features you have a desire to use Once this project is finalized we we be developing a mobile version that is tablet and phone friendly.

LVL1
LVL2
LVL3
LVL4

There will also be an ALL Access Pass for future programs and features including mobile and web trader

Download TradeManager 1.0.0 Beta: http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=05006080645651163107&t=0500608064565116310770150

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ed936e2757bdca6ef621b758d013ae576fb3c739a583835c53037a7a247dc422/analysis/1420340856/

https://i.imgur.com/YYD58z7.png

You wonder how do I trade on my desktop? "I am not giving you my login credentials!" This program uses API access to all the exchanges.

https://i.imgur.com/aTRenxC.png

As you see you have the option to allow the API keys to only be used to read data ( only check the read data box ) ( maybe you only want to use this program to keep track of your balances )... or maybe you only want to trade... no need to have withdraw enabled.

https://i.imgur.com/eXtFd7r.png

https://i.imgur.com/IrYbdPn.png

https://i.imgur.com/FV3MA1u.png

https://i.imgur.com/Bqmd2iN.png

* Disclamer, this software is very early in its life, it is young and currently in beta

Using this software now is a way to get in on the action and be apart of its growth as your ideas and bug findings will be used to benefit the software for your fellow users.  It will have many features that no competitor has to offer in a Desktop Trader. Expect to find that this beta will crash, be laggy, have too many zero's or maybe not enough in the wrong places, as already stated this is a beta.  This is a demo of the framework we are building for this application from the ground up.  

With every release the layout will most likely drastically change to fit  in new features and other wise lighten and improve usability. So make sure to always check back to make sure you have the newest version!

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:22:50 AM

nice work

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 02:25:47 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 02:44:08 AM by Cannacoin

Jamesonotc is not a part of the CCN team nor does he represent the CCN team in any way.  He left the team around the time of the PoSV transition, so nearly 1 month ago.  He was removed from all dev. lists ~3 weeks ago.

We would appreciate that other devs not post accusations in our thread accusing our team of coordinating some sort of attack or fud campaign.  We would never do something that ridiculous.

Anyone who reads through our thread will note that Jamesonotc has not posted here for months and he is not an active community member from our perspective.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 02:28:15 AM

Thanks so much to TradeManager for approaching us and working with us on development and future Cannapay API use.  We look forward to a really interesting future!

TradeManager trading software utilizes the "conditional freeware" model for licensing.

It is going to support ALL of the biggest trading exchanges for use on your desktop. No more having to have multiple tabs open and forget what trades you have open on what exchange, Have your open orders and account balances for all your linked exchanges in one screen!

NO RISK software. This software in its beta stages and doesn't need any commitment from you, or a purchase. The only requirement is that you hold a balance on a exchange that of course could be sold at any time, A lot of people ask about the price as more people buy this coin, this beta is set to run on 1000 Cannacoin (CCN), in the final release it will be tiered off in different Levels for basic to advanced features.. only hold as much coin as the features you need!

If you are interested in crowd-funding this project and getting your TradeManager licence early before the new versions and features roll out we do offer a investor discount for funding this other wise free software.

Profile Manager:  
We are proud to include one of the most important distinguishing features in the beta, the Profile Manager and Trade replicator. Do you manage multiple accounts? Or maybe you trade for your dad? Do you trade for your friends? We do. If you find a good trade why waste time going to every account just to post the trade... With the profile Manager you can select everyone's profile to include with the next trade and simply execute one buy or sell and it will be placed for ALL accounts you have selected.

Activation:
We have decided to launch the software utilizing the Cannacoin (CCN) network for product activation.  We chose a network with a 0% premine, long-term PoW distribution, and one that has a very low Proof-of-Stake interest rate.  This is ideal for price stability for the product over the long-term.  We did not want a coin where there is massive invisible holders ready to dump on the market at any moment.

In order to utilize the software, you will be required to hold a certain amount of CCN on exchange at Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex, or other supported exchanges.

Requires only 1000 CCN to hold on Bittrex exchange and currently only supports Bittrex for trading

Development
We will be developing a trademan.cc website and utilizing the Cannapay back-end for product activation in the future that will allow users to activate the software directly with BTC and not require holding coins on exchange.  This will be priced in parity with the CCN value at the time we release that.  So, in the future there will be two ways to activate the software.  Direct activation through trademan.cc or exchange-based-activation using CCN.

More exchanges and features to be added in next release. We plan on supporting all the top cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex, Coin-Swap, C-Cex, CexIO, and potentially others at the communities request.

Features to roll out after beta include automation for buying and selling, Arbitrage between exchanges, Themes and a pre-planned feature rollout for each update.

There is a Triage of new releases planned! Once we are out of beta there will be FOUR levels of activation based on the complexity of the trading features you have a desire to use Once this project is finalized we we be developing a mobile version that is tablet and phone friendly.

LVL1
LVL2
LVL3
LVL4

There will also be an ALL Access Pass for future programs and features including mobile and web trader

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:44:13 AM

I do not participate or collaborate with these coins or their developers, nor do I hold any coins on both CCN or CANN at this time.

I am not a developer at ether coin and freely speak on my behalf. As stated I left the CCN team right after PoSV transition occurred.
This is to freely express my own views as in individual and focus on cannabis related projects in my own state outside of crypto.

It seems the developer of CANN seems to cry FUD when legitimate questions are asked by myself strictly out of his own disliking for me as his own views.

As you can see, the postings are not attacking and there to participate in the discussion two attempt to bring drama here is only to divert the real focus.

CCN is not CANN's problem and is only a ruse to divert from the truth and redirect your attention.

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 04:11:37 AM

Jamesonotc is not a part of the CCN team nor does he represent the CCN team in any way.  He left the team around the time of the PoSV transition, so nearly 1 month ago.  He was removed from all dev. lists ~3 weeks ago.

We would appreciate that other devs not post accusations in our thread accusing our team of coordinating some sort of attack or fud campaign.  We would never do something that ridiculous.

Anyone who reads through our thread will note that Jamesonotc has not posted here for months and he is not an active community member from our perspective.

If that's truly the case I applaud the CCN Team for removing him as that kind of behavior is what will kill any chances of being taken seriously in the real world and is honestly just immature.

Like I said all this bickering is really sad. The hatchet needs to buried and everyone needs to be moved on. You guys have the essentially the same goals, you should be partnering to some degree.

Our team agrees 100%

We realize the Cannabis Coin developers want to accuse our team of collaborating with Jamesonotc, but the fact is that we did not.  

Literally, we have nothing to do with any posts related to Jamesonotc or any of his potential other accounts.  

We apologize if there was some confusion.  After discussion with Jameson approx. 1 month ago, we politely asked him to not be a part of our team and he agreed that he did not want to be a part of the team and wanted to express himself as the Cannabis enthusiast that he is.

So, that's all there is to it.  

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 04:14:11 AM

We would appreciate that other devs not post accusations in our thread accusing our team of acting in a conspiratorial way.  We would never do something that ridiculous.

Oh I get it, so because he (Jameson) was caught red handed trolling CannabisCoin on behalf of Cannacoin its okay as long as he is not listed as a dev of CCN now?  Funny.

FACTS:

Jameson is the twin brother (family member) of Subcreative the main CCN dev.
Jameson has been on the CCN dev team and actively posts on behalf of Cannacoin
Jameson still actively trolls and stalks our team personally utilizing every method possible - this is considered harassment and cyber stalking to a large degree.
forum moderators have noted several "schill" accounts made.

You guys should seriously have your "toke talk" and discuss the idiocy coming from your team that the crypto community as a whole had to deal with these last few months.
Isn't it time to carry on and make crypto what it should be and not act like thugs going over turf?

Stay out of our threads and quit poisoning the community with this bullshit once and for all, even the moderators here on BCT think this is ridiculous!

~D9

Edit:  My team and I publically request no contact from you or your team

Do you seriously think that we have not had fud and shill accounts come attack us as well?

Everyone gets attacked and we have been attacked by community members from your camp as well.  However, we do not accuse your team of doing this.  Even if it was your very own brother or sister, we are not interested in pursuing any accusations against another development team.

We have been interested only in cooperation since day 1.  We approached your team and community to try and solve brand confusion issues and other technical issues related to the protocols.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 04:22:53 AM

Shame on you and your team for agreeing to your behaviour!  Stepping down does not clear you of your actions!
~D9

Hiding most of the ~20 million coins you kept from the pre-mine secretly and without accounting, denying their existence, and then burning some of them when caught with the private keys, also does not clear you of your actions.  

Please do not accuse our team of anything, sir.  We are not interested in a fight with your team or coin.  We are only interested in Cannabis and Cryptocurrency development.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:39:45 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 05:35:37 AM by Jamesonotc

I do not participate or collaborate with these coins or their developers,
So you do not collaborate with your brother (subcreative) at all or participate in "toke talks" ? uh huh.

For the sake of trasnparency, I was invited into TokeTalk.net by rebphil and today is the first evening since i've joined the fellas for a legimate toke. I had a few dabs.

CHEERS!

nor do I hold any coins on both CCN or CANN at this time.
So you sold your CCN?  Is there any accountability or transparency on these transactions?

http://imgur.com/a/T1dzk
came from wallet:
CP34Q9o9FU5yaPyVL6eZJaRPVKUemKvLpe

I will authorize bittrex to reveal this information public if you wish to ask him to reveal it to you.

They were sold in a means for me to freely express my opinions without accusation my motives are for personal gain and merely a individual with a voice.
I was hoping you would be the one to ask....

I am not a developer at ether coin and freely speak on my behalf. As stated I left the CCN team right after PoSV transition occurred.
This is to freely express my own views as in individual and focus on cannabis related projects in my own state outside of crypto.
Problem is you were using several fake accounts both on BCT and IRC confirmed by BCT moderators and IP logs. Care to elaborate on that strange obsessive behavior to be transparent?  Remember, you were caught using ToKeD, Crypto_knight, and others to ask "legitimate" questions.

Again,

Shame on you and your team for agreeing to your behaviour!  Stepping down does not clear you or your team of your actions!

~D9

You seem to target my username because i've revealed public information about your premine which you did not make public: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829975

you take this personally and hold a vendetta for me doing so which is wrong on your behalf. The information I provide was the truth that you continue to delete, which has lead me to believe you're motives are to not have the information provided revealed.

I wish to rationalize my concerns without your personal attack against me. These concerns are factual and should have some attention drawn to them for the sake of transparency, which you seem to request from myself.

Now about those 5+ million pre-mine coins you still hold, or the CANN main Phoenix grow facility?...? transparency please?

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:44:27 AM

nor do I hold any coins on both CCN or CANN at this time.

So you sold your CCN?  Is there any accountability or transparency on these transactions?

~D9

Hello D9 Since you locked down your CANN thread and nobody can inquire about any more questions could you elaborate your accountability and transparency for the Premine incident that came to light after your lying and deception, or * forgetfullness* regarding the incident  when you were caught with 80% of the coin supply in your own wallets?

one does not have to wonder why most of the investors left #CANNabiscoin and the price is on the floor for the last month.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829975

Cheers! keep up the good work, whatever that might be

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:06:53 AM

Any further posts related to Jameson/DeltaNine will be deleted.  If you want to take your conversations privately or to another Bitcointalk thread, you can do that between yourselves as these posts have nothing to do with CCN developers or Cannacoin.

Thanks

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:23:05 AM

Any further posts related to Jameson/DeltaNine will be deleted.  If you want to take your conversations privately or to another Bitcointalk thread, you can do that between yourselves as these posts have nothing to do with CCN developers or Cannacoin.

Thanks

Why not delete all the bickering and personal accusations and keep this thread focused on the CCN progress!

P.s. I won't feel bad if you delete this post too!  Wink
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:27:29 AM

I'm bumping this.  I want to hear the community feedback.  The TradeManager team contacted us to work with us and we decided it was a great opportunity to work together on this project.

Currently, this first version beta is a little buggy and slow but there is a release in the works to fix some of the lagging issues.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913433

Thanks so much to TradeManager for approaching us and working with us on development and future Cannapay API use.  We look forward to a really interesting future!

Profile Manager:  

Activation:

Development

LVL1
LVL2
LVL3
LVL4

8-bit

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

The Trade Manager is a very innovative idea that adds to the many projects under the Cannabis Community Network (CCN) platform.

This software will allow traders an easier platform to trade on multiple exchanges, which will in-turn, provide more volume to supported exchanges. It is encouraging to see continual development and innovation coming from the cannacoin team.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:04:40 PM

I just found this article about the CFTC and their involvement in cryptocurrencies in the future.  The article is nearly a month old and it seems to support my previous analysis of cryptocurrency regulation related to commodities futures/swaps: http://www.coindesk.com/cftc-chairman-oversight-bitcoin-derivatives/

Here is my previous analysis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg9978657#msg9978657

Some discussion about price-pegging: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg10014680#msg10014680
8-bit

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:39:43 PM

I just found this article about the CFTC and their involvement in cryptocurrencies in the future.  The article is nearly a month old and it seems to support my previous analysis of cryptocurrency regulation related to commodities futures/swaps: http://www.coindesk.com/cftc-chairman-oversight-bitcoin-derivatives/

Here is my previous analysis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg9978657#msg9978657

Some discussion about price-pegging: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg10014680#msg10014680

nice coindesk article. it will be interesting too see how bitcoin plays out over the next year.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:18:18 PM

The good news keeps rolling in for the Cannacoin community. We now add one more project being developed and beta tested with the CCN team for many different platforms.

Today I met with the developer of fObfuscate here in Portland, Oregon, to discuss new applications, including adding 2FA to the Cannacoin daemon and Cannacoin-QT client, using the fObfuscate service.  We are going to explore every potential application for this hardware token-based authentication technology, starting with Bitcoin.

http://coinjoint.info/hardware-two-factor-anonymous-authentication-crypto-wallets/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: