Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:41:20 AM

A user with the handle "crypto_reports" joined the public #cannacoin channel asking questions about the fobfusgate project and if he could post our conversation here on the forums. I agreed and then he asked if I would instead "post this chat history between you and I under your own account on the forums as to show good faith to the investors that this conversation has occurred and on record.".  I've included a link to our complete channel conversation as per the request.

http://pastebin.com/1deKR6rM

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jingoba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:24:38 PM

Thanks for posting sub, as usual you have shown a lot of patience considering this guy obviously wasn’t listening, or giving him/her the benefit of the doubt could be a non English speaker I suppose.

Jingo

A user with the handle "crypto_reports" joined the public #cannacoin channel asking questions about the fobfusgate project and if he could post our conversation here on the forums. I agreed and then he asked if I would instead "post this chat history between you and I under your own account on the forums as to show good faith to the investors that this conversation has occurred and on record.".  I've included a link to our complete channel conversation as per the request.

-Sub

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:58:34 PM

-Sub

Sub, Tokyo, and Phil - you guys do an amazing job with Cannacoin. How many developers can you call up anytime of the day and get help with issues, concerns or advice. Not Many! Personally speaking, you guys have gone out of your way to help community members like myself.

Thank-You : )

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:31:40 PM

It looks like that crypto_reports guy didn't actually read the article, since it clearly says that fObfuscate partnered with our team to do some beta testing with the CCN daemon and QT... and find some more applications...
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:36:25 PM

It looks like that crypto_reports guy didn't actually read the article, since it clearly says that fObfuscate partnered with our team to do some beta testing with the CCN daemon and QT... and find some more applications...

(Your) Time is valuable fellas - you don't have to give everyone the time of day  Wink

Onward and upward - keep up the great work!
jingoba

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:23:38 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 10:40:19 PM by jingoba

How dare you add obvious value to the coin with fobfuscate, what kind of investors you think we are. We won't stand still for steady sustainable growth in our investments. LOL

You make CCN news under false misleading practice to lure investors!

cointjoint.info is tokyopotato and ccn product
fobfuscate is rebphil and bill? again made by own CNN team to sound like 3rd party
partners with yourself? then claim not sure who they are?
you need to tell investors about your plan to dupe them since you are caught red handed in practice!

then you also delete my post with this fact?
this is madness
8-bit

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:05:04 PM

CCN Market since last August. Solid growth even with bitcoin in a slump.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
jingoba

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:55:42 PM

Facts! Facts! We don't need no stinking Facts!

CCN Market since last August. Solid growth even with bitcoin in a slump.

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o741/tommybstring/ccn_price_zps469a2003.png
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:29:39 AM

How dare you add obvious value to the coin with fobfuscate, what kind of investors you think we are. We won't stand still for steady sustainable growth in our investments. LOL

It's true, we are guilty of working with developers on many projects and doing our best to add value to the Cannacoin network. 

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 04:10:35 AM

It's true, we are guilty of working with developers on many projects and doing our best to add value to the Cannacoin network.  
The problem is more the way you're (allegedly) presenting the information as if you're partnering up with outside developers but really they're already a part of your network.
If that's the case then while not illegal, or necessarily wrong, it is shady. You guys called for transparency all the time with CANN, time to put your money where your mouth is.

Also, again, deleting questions/criticism/facts from the thread is also something you've called them out on only to turn around and do it yourself.

Reposting for preservation and to ask it myself.

fobfuscate is rebphil and bill? again made by own CNN team to sound like 3rd party
you need to tell investors about your plan to dupe them since you are caught red handed in practice!

this is madness

Is there any truth to what Whaler is saying?
LuckyKey

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:37:10 AM

The problem is more the way you're (allegedly) presenting the information as if you're partnering up with outside developers but really they're already a part of your network.
If that's the case then while not illegal, or necessarily wrong, it is shady. You guys called for transparency all the time with CANN, time to put your money where your mouth is.

Also, again, deleting questions/criticism/facts from the thread is also something you've called them out on only to turn around and do it yourself.

Reposting for preservation and to ask it myself.

this is madness

Is there any truth to what Whaler is saying?
[/quote

Dude, read man!  They've responded - and to some pretty ignorant questions - and explained everything. There's no hiding, it's very transparent. Do your own DD and put things together, as the rest of us have.

To the CCN team - keep going fellas! You shouldn't be wasting much of your time in here repeating things.

The world of CCN is expanding, and everyone around/involved-in it is benefiting. Onward and upward. Keep the pedal to the floor. I love the speed at which you guys do things. It seems like every week there's more progress, or something new coming down the pipe  Wink
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 05:06:08 AM

Dude, read man!  They've responded - and to some pretty ignorant questions - and explained everything. There's no hiding, it's very transparent. Do your own DD and put things together, as the rest of us have.
One line in a chat log isn't very forward. I apologize for that one, it's my bad, but it should have been clearly stated then if there was any confusion on the topic.
My point about them deleting posts still stands. The guy asked a question and instead of copying the line that clears it up from the chat log the post was removed. It comes off as fishy, that they're trying to hide something. Deleting his post seems like it's trying to be hidden up. You could argue it was considered spam, but simply address the questions clearly and move on.

I'm making no accusations, I am simply pointing things I find odd.

LuckyKey

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:27:49 AM

Dude, read man!  They've responded - and to some pretty ignorant questions - and explained everything. There's no hiding, it's very transparent. Do your own DD and put things together, as the rest of us have.
One line in a chat log isn't very forward. I apologize for that one, it's my bad, but it should have been clearly stated then if there was any confusion on the topic.
My point about them deleting posts still stands. The guy asked a question and instead of copying the line that clears it up from the chat log the post was removed. It comes off as fishy, that they're trying to hide something. Deleting his post seems like it's trying to be hidden up. You could argue it was considered spam, but simply address the questions clearly and move on.

listen , coin price not important if using illegal practice and maybe illegal enterprise here!
ask Madoff !  I would not be surprise if FBI  DEA or FTC etc on this dev group right now .  there nwgt forum is possibly false store front for illegal mj and hard drugs . Go keep cheering for price with no accountibility like reporter said . look at ccn still no comment on actions only laugh

LOL - can't help myself on that one!

I wouldn't be surprised if you're posting from your cell block right now, or your room in the psychiatric ward.
jingoba

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:34:18 PM

You're getting silly now, how can we not laugh. I mean really! I wish the FBI would go after fraud they might recover some of those midas coin funds. Or maybe some of the millions of pre-mine fraud from dozens of other coins. These guys are legit, the blockchain is legit. Something  one or more other cannabis related coins can not say.

Do a little homework and think a bit before you write, we may take you seriously. But, you come off like a juvenile with a juvenile level of common, or maybe uncommon, sense.

Cheers Jingo

Dude, read man!  They've responded - and to some pretty ignorant questions - and explained everything. There's no hiding, it's very transparent. Do your own DD and put things together, as the rest of us have.

listen , coin price not important if using illegal practice and maybe illegal enterprise here!
ask Madoff !  I would not be surprise if FBI  DEA or FTC etc on this dev group right now .  there nwgt forum is possibly false store front for illegal mj and hard drugs . Go keep cheering for price with no accountibility like reporter said . look at ccn still no comment on actions only laugh
8-bit

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:31:14 PM

Any new developments with New York's regulation?

I just noticed bitcoin is back to $300 a coin, despite the bitstamp exchange hack. Onward to $400 per coin Cheesy

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:05:00 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 10:18:40 PM by tokyopotato

blakeaholics,

We've addressed the questions repeatedly.  We continue to address legitimate questions.  As for deleting some posts?  They get deleted if they go to the level of trolling.  We are pretty patient with everyone, including Whaler and this "crypto_reports".

Unfortunately, some of these trolls have now taken it too far and are now calling our businesses and leaving disturbing messages, contacting us on IRC with creepy messages regarding our personal lives, and attempting to call everything we do a scam.  If a scam has occurred, I would like to know.  We are monitoring this situation and are ready to contact law enforcement if this continues.

However, the questions regarding the article are simple: Yes CoinJoint has some writers from the CCN team and we publish some content on there occasionally related to CCN.  Usually we pre-face it with a "Disclaimer".  I guess we forgot this time, but given that it is basically just a blog and we take no advertising revenues at the moment and it is privately owned, there's no legal issues related to anything we decide to post.  Has CoinJoint ever been used to attack another coin?  No it has not.

Secondly, these third party projects are in fact third party projects.

People are taking this crypto-drama way too seriously.  Seriously, it's pathetic.  Jameson & DeltaNine & Whaler need to cut this bullshit out and quit taking things posted on BCT so serious.  Crypto is supposed to be fun and right now it's not very much fun.

This message goes to all trouble-makers from CCN or CANN: GO SCREW YOURSELVES.

- Patrick
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:13:29 PM

Any new developments with New York's regulation?

I just noticed bitcoin is back to $300 a coin, despite the bitstamp exchange hack. Onward to $400 per coin Cheesy

This is good news indeed.
LuckyKey

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Can we get rid of the spam/hate in this forum?  Whaler is just disgruntled, and a waste of time in this forum. And the newbie (1st post) posting right after him (and probably him, ranting) is just wasting space in this CCN progress/update space. I, like most other interested CCN community members and investors, are fed-up with the spam here. Could someone just regularly remove this crap? There's transparency, and then there's immaturity/jealousy/hatred/bs…we don't need the latter in here  Wink
Epiphany

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:58:29 PM

Can we get rid of the spam/hate in this forum?  Whaler is just disgruntled, and a waste of time in this forum. And the newbie (1st post) posting right after him (and probably him, ranting) is just wasting space in this CCN progress/update space. I, like most other interested CCN community members and investors, are fed-up with the spam here. Could someone just regularly remove this crap? There's transparency, and then there's immaturity/jealousy/hatred/bs…we don't need the latter in here  Wink

Agreed. If a person isn't comfortable with a coin for legitimate reasons, they walk away. If a person hates a coin, that's irrational and screams of negative intentions/personal vendettas wrapped inside of obviously fake "concern for the community". It's so incredibly apparent to anyone paying attention that it's almost laughable. Shocked I have yet to see here or personally any lies or deception from the CCN team. What I see is honesty and transparency and that's something the world has become used to hating because we have all become so damn jaded in life. And guess what? If I'm wrong? That's on me. I'm perfectly capable of making my own judgments and accepting responsibility for my own actions. The handful of naysayers that pop in here now and again should consider just letting it go and moving on. If this coin upsets you that much, you have the choice to simply walk away from it and not wallow in hate. Or you can wallow in the hate if you want, that's a choice too. But what benefit is there from choosing to be miserable??? We all have the power to choose, stop giving it away to fabricated monsters that only exist inside your own minds.  Kiss

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
TradeManager

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:36:08 PM

Can we get rid of the spam/hate in this forum?  Whaler is just disgruntled, and a waste of time in this forum. And the newbie (1st post) posting right after him (and probably him, ranting) is just wasting space in this CCN progress/update space. I, like most other interested CCN community members and investors, are fed-up with the spam here. Could someone just regularly remove this crap? There's transparency, and then there's immaturity/jealousy/hatred/bs…we don't need the latter in here  Wink

Agreed. If a person isn't comfortable with a coin for legitimate reasons, they walk away. If a person hates a coin, that's irrational and screams of negative intentions/personal vendettas wrapped inside of obviously fake "concern for the community". It's so incredibly apparent to anyone paying attention that it's almost laughable. Shocked I have yet to see here or personally any lies or deception from the CCN team. What I see is honesty and transparency and that's something the world has become used to hating because we have all become so damn jaded in life. And guess what? If I'm wrong? That's on me. I'm perfectly capable of making my own judgments and accepting responsibility for my own actions. The handful of naysayers that pop in here now and again should consider just letting it go and moving on. If this coin upsets you that much, you have the choice to simply walk away from it and not wallow in hate. Or you can wallow in the hate if you want, that's a choice too. But what benefit is there from choosing to be miserable??? We all have the power to choose, stop giving it away to fabricated monsters that only exist inside your own minds.  Kiss

Everyone should listen to this man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: