Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:47:04 PM

the only ultimate goal for this coin is to be accepted for weed =)

Plenty of cannabis product transactions have been made in Oregon and Washington using Cannacoin.  No central authority is here to dictate how or when people should use Cannacoin, or Bitcoin, for that matter. 

If you are talking about a retail store accepting Cannacoin for cannabis purchases, that is another story.

Ultimately, due to Cannacoin's POSV nature, ultra low inflation and ultra low coinage, I think it would make a great network for gift card issuance, so cards could be loaded with Cannacoin by the retail establishment and then spent at said retail store without a customer ever having to think about how to do a cryptocurrency transaction.

In fact, one of SubCreative's first projects was to experiment with loaded Cannacards.  At this point though, everything is open-sourced and ready for whomever would like to utilize this very robust and developed network.
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:33:38 PM

Tokyo & 8-bit,

I have been part of CCN since the very beginning, I started mining CCN at the launch and have been mining and staking CCN ever since. I have been away from crypto for about 2 years due to living in a part of the world where reliable internet is considered a luxury.

I have come back to find that the communiity around CCN has disappeared. NWGT has gone 'black'. The threads here on BitcoinTalk are empty. Cannacoin.cc is down. The last commit to Github was Aug 2015. What has happened?

From this statement in the your lost post - 'At this point though, everything is open-sourced and ready for whomever would like to utilize this very robust and developed network.' - it sounds like Subcreative is no longer supporting or involved with CCN.

I know that 8-bit has the Cannacoin.tech site up and running along with a newsletter. Would you be so kind as to fill me in on the current state of CCN?

Thanks,
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:34:13 PM

Tokyo & 8-bit,

I have been part of CCN since the very beginning, I started mining CCN at the launch and have been mining and staking CCN ever since. I have been away from crypto for about 2 years due to living in a part of the world where reliable internet is considered a luxury.

I have come back to find that the communiity around CCN has disappeared. NWGT has gone 'black'. The threads here on BitcoinTalk are empty. Cannacoin.cc is down. The last commit to Github was Aug 2015. What has happened?

From this statement in the your lost post - 'At this point though, everything is open-sourced and ready for whomever would like to utilize this very robust and developed network.' - it sounds like Subcreative is no longer supporting or involved with CCN.

I know that 8-bit has the Cannacoin.tech site up and running along with a newsletter. Would you be so kind as to fill me in on the current state of CCN?

Thanks,

Protocol   Count   Network Share

2000001    21         100.0 %

Still 21 clients actively running the wallet and blocks are being processed.

Aside from that i'd love to hear more details as well.

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:57:41 PM

Tokyo & 8-bit,

Thanks,

Hey 24Kilo, The CannaCoin community is still here. A good amount of users are still staking their coins and the network is healthy. Come hangout in the IRC room (#Cannacoin) as I'm always around if you have any questions or just want to discuss crypto. SubCreative still supports CannaCoin. He has put more work into this project than anyone and laid the foundation down for this decentralized and open source blockchain platform. A post from Sub 6 months ago says he doesn't have the time to work on the project at the moment. Nothing about leaving the project or community. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg14234085#msg14234085

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
8-bit

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:00:12 AM

A community member has built a cannacoind for the RPi for anyone looking to stake CannaCoin on a Pi or other arm-based pcs:

https://mega.nz/#!hxkXgCBL!iqZX6KwNgQJnGVTejs8h49j9HhhLsFXR2LI-Gom6hzM

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 09:59:07 AM

A community member has built a cannacoind for the RPi for anyone looking to stake CannaCoin on a Pi or other arm-based pcs:

we need to look at making more partnerships with people in the industry

8-bit

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:57:15 AM

we need to look at making more partnerships with people in the industry

I agree and will be pursuing partnerships within the industry.

December newsletter release: http://www.cannacoin.tech/december-newsletter-2016/

24Kilo

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:12:48 AM

Bittrex will be delisting CCN on the 9th of December, 2016 if the daily average trading volume does not equal 0.5XBT per day. This a serious blow to CCN as Bittrex is the only reputable exchange that is listing CCN.

I am not trying to be pessimistic, but this could be the death knell for CCN. Without a solid exchange to determine the value of CCN to XBT and local currency such as USD, it severely limits the usage of CCN even to be used as a person to person currency on a local level.

CCN had such a wonderful opportunity to become a real and usable currency in the NW of the USA among medical and recreational users, but seems that opportunity has slipped away.

I am waiting to hear if there is anything that I can contribute. PM if need be so we can discuss.

Thanks!
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:56:59 AM

1241 usd / 1.61 btc in the past 24 hrs.

#100%
24Kilo

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:11:27 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:23:14 AM by 24Kilo

It seems that I may be worried about nothing as there is some strength building under CCN. I have noticed that someone is buying regularly 25k to 50k of CCN at market value almost daily. So it appears that someone is at worst accumulating or at best is buying CCN to actually use to buy things.

Today there was a single buy of ~80,000CCN, which is lot of CCN when you consider that there is only about ~4million CCN in existence.

Even though I am on the wrong side of the planet to really be of use to CCN, I always liked CCN and the community. I am hoping that there may still be life left in CCN.

ngthteh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:59:48 AM

24Kilo sent pm
24Kilo

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:27:25 AM

24Kilo sent pm

Have yet to receive PM.
8-bit

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

Bittrex will be delisting CCN on the 9th of December, 2016 if the daily average trading volume does not equal 0.5XBT per day. This a serious blow to CCN as Bittrex is the only reputable exchange that is listing CCN.

I am not trying to be pessimistic, but this could be the death knell for CCN. Without a solid exchange to determine the value of CCN to XBT and local currency such as USD, it severely limits the usage of CCN even to be used as a person to person currency on a local level.

CCN had such a wonderful opportunity to become a real and usable currency in the NW of the USA among medical and recreational users, but seems that opportunity has slipped away.

I am waiting to hear if there is anything that I can contribute. PM if need be so we can discuss.

Thanks!

CCN will always have a home on Cryptopia. I'm sure traders would just move from Bittrex to Cryptopia if it was delisted. The only death kneel for any alt coin is if the blockchain stopped moving (statement shared by Andreas Antonopoulos). Our network is very healthy and the blockchain is 100% secure with the PoSV protocol that Subcreative implemented back in 2014. The USD value for CCN has held well with a strong bottom of .01 USD per coin. I have recently reached out to Sub to get the seed nodes back online and I will be donating btc/ccn for development efforts in 2017. We have a good grassroots community here and as the bitcoin community grows, so will the CannaCoin community. I'm not going anywhere and will continue to keep everyone updated on this project. I appreciate your support 24Kilo

kingzman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

Hello Cannacoin community,

8-bit has contacted us to ask if we are able to accept Cannacoin at our Kingzman 100% Legal CBD Herbal "Hemp" Products website (Tor onion).

Provisionally we do not have any issues with this although we would like to gauge the level of interest from the CCN community first. We would also need to get the CCN wallet up and running.

If you have genuine interest in buying our products with CCN please contact us: kingzman @ sigaint . org / kingzman @ sigaintevyh2rzvw . onion

spiel;

Kingzman 100% Legal CBD Herbal "Hemp" Products | Accepting PotCoin and BTC

NEW IN STOCK FOR 2017 | Unique CBD Strains | Minimum 100mg CBD per 1g

"Super" Lemon Haze | from Ultra High Quality CBD Rich Female Buds | No Seeds | No Leafs | Super Strength | Natural Terpenes and Terpenoids

Sweet Mary Jane | from Ultra High Quality CBD Rich Female Buds | No Seeds | No Leafs | Super Strength | Natural Terpenes and Terpenoids

CBD* = 2-(6-isopropenyl-3-methyl-5-cyclohexen-1-yl)-5-pentyl-1,3-benzenediol , 10% - unscheduled - 0% (nil) THC

All orders need to be paid for in Bitcoin or Potcoin (or Cannacoin ?  Wink ) before we can ship your order

We do NOT ship to the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Vietnam or China

We are a legitimate business and we pay our taxes ! EU Compliance Notice ; Non-NPS. Food Grade Supplement Products. Not to be used for medical purposes.

CBD is not a drug or remedy nor is it intended to treat or cure any disease or ailments.*

peace. cheers
8-bit

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:28:25 PM

Thanks for stopping by kingzman! We're planning a wallet update shortly which will update the seed nodes so the wallet will connect to the network without issue. In the meantime the nodes can be manually added to the CannaCoin QT wallet in order to sync it to the network. Here's a list of active nodes: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/#!network If anyone needs help connecting to the CannaCoin network, please shoot me a PM.

I will keep you updated on our progress! Cheers Smiley

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:45:02 PM

interested in how stealthy you ship

also if ur selling any beans
kingzman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

interested in how stealthy you ship

also if ur selling any beans

always quality packaging and shipping with discretion

our CBD products are legal in the jurisdictions that we ship to

definitely NO 'beans' though
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:20:38 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 08:07:55 AM by Flam

Can op please reup a working link to the windows wallet ? Happy new year and thank you.

PS: I found a QT wallet on cannacoin.tech returning 12/56 on virustotal. My previous .exe was put in quarantine by Avast.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

8-bit

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:47:16 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 01:44:22 PM by 8-bit

Can op please reup a working link to the windows wallet ? Happy new year and thank you.

PS: I found a QT wallet on cannacoin.tech returning 12/56 on virustotal. My previous .exe was put in quarantine by Avast.

I run the CannaCoin.tech website and the link to the QT wallet is clean. Avast flagging the wallet is a false positive. I'll shoot the dev a message to get those links updated.

Edit: Webroot and Avast seem to flag the CCN wallet, however, Kaspersky and Windows Defender have no issues with it running at all. I recommend using Windows Defender (free), which is the default anti virus program for windows. That combined with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit will keep you secure.

8-bit

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:49:44 PM

Q1 Newsletter Release: http://www.cannacoin.tech/2017-q1-newsletter/

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: