Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

Cannapay has been moved to Cannapay.io!

*We are currently working through some technical issues and fixing databases, as well as adding SSL*

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:38:02 AM

Been watching the price and market behavior of this coin.

So to me it appears there is a blatant accumulation phase going on.
You may think that happened weeks ago at the lower prices but see those prices were too low to
get people to sell. Now the price is high enough to get sellers to part with coins
but not too high (no pun). Resulting in about a 100-200k market cap.

So now there is this violent shaking of the coin and buy support is put down
and then pulled away to make it look uncertain.
All the while someone buys up the sell walls.
Been watching this go back and forth for days.

So the question is -- what happens next? People want to see
another "green" coin do a Cannibiscoin type rise.

This could be the next coin to have a huge rise. We will see.
It kind of makes perfect sense if you look at all the factors of the coin and then look at market behavior.
Everything lines up to me.

We've noticed this accumulation as well.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:37:27 AM

@ Devs.. what are the next 3 steps for this coin? Can u summarize that shortly for us investors?

Thank you Smiley
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

You definitely should fall in love with coins. This coins will be worth $ billion market cap in 5 years. I will be a millionaire. You and your day trading ways will be hustling 5 BTCs and then losing 3 BTCs the next day trying to make a living.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:17:34 AM

@ Devs.. what are the next 3 steps for this coin? Can u summarize that shortly for us investors?

Thank you Smiley

1) Release Cannacoin proof-of-stake 2.0 wallet based on Blackcoin codebase

2) Move Cannapay from closed-beta to production release

3) Integrate QR codes into Cannapay, custom skinning for mobile devices and fully-functional mobile trading, point-of-sale, web-wallet platform

4) Release updated CannaDrive v2.0 - a custom bootable linux installation for secure staking, computer point-of-sale, and technical support capabilities
built in (skype, mumble,toketalk support)

5) NWGT.tv release (mid-november) - moving all of our content from youtube.com/NWGreenThumb to NWGT, begin hosting our live shows from there for

growing, cannabis discussion, Cannacoin tipping

6) Update NWGT.org wallet platform

7) add more products to cannacoin.cc/store

8 ) business outreach for universal bitcoin and cryptocurrency point-of-sale solutions

9) Implement codius smart contracts for Cannashares

10)more to come

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Hocapoca

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:09:25 AM

Been watching the price and market behavior of this coin.

So to me it appears there is a blatant accumulation phase going on.
You may think that happened weeks ago at the lower prices but see those prices were too low to
get people to sell. Now the price is high enough to get sellers to part with coins
but not too high (no pun). Resulting in about a 100-200k market cap.

So now there is this violent shaking of the coin and buy support is put down
and then pulled away to make it look uncertain.
All the while someone buys up the sell walls.
Been watching this go back and forth for days.

So the question is -- what happens next? People want to see
another "green" coin do a Cannibiscoin type rise.

This could be the next coin to have a huge rise. We will see.
It kind of makes perfect sense if you look at all the factors of the coin and then look at market behavior.
Everything lines up to me.

I completely agree here.
dynamite

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:46:57 PM

D9 is a well spoken and good looking person. I think some of that is what made the price move up. I'm not trying to be mean here... but in all honesty, I don't really get a good "I want to trust these guys" vibe when I see your pics. I'm a younger and open minded person. I can only image what horrible things rich 40 to 60 yr olds think when they see your pics.

I would recommend getting a 45 year old, really good looking, and well spoken person to do all public press release videos/appearances/communications for CCN.

I'm sure this coin will do amazing with you guys as the public figures but things might be a lot easier and faster with someone else doing that part.

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:06:33 PM

D9 is a well spoken and good looking person. I think some of that is what made the price move up. I'm not trying to be mean here... but in all honesty, I don't really get a good "I want to trust these guys" vibe when I see your pics. I'm a younger and open minded person. I can only image what horrible things rich 40 to 60 yr olds think when they see your pics.

I would recommend getting a 45 year old, really good looking, and well spoken person to do all public press release videos/appearances/communications for CCN.

I'm sure this coin will do amazing with you guys as the public figures but things might be a lot easier and faster with someone else doing that part.

Dynamite, we've been completely transparent from the beginning.  I am not sure why you think putting on a suit and tie will help to increase the value of CCN.  We believe that our platforms and projects are where the value lies.  We are not salesmen for CCN.  Invest if you want, or don't invest.  We've delivered everything we've promised and will continue to do so.
jingoba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:37:51 PM

I'm one of Cannacoins most prolific miners and investors and in the age group you speak of. I can tell you that based on my  experience, all con-men present a slick polished appearance. While I agree corporate America has their uniform, what if any uniform should a dev wear. This team has never been about the pump, more about the education of their target community.

They do wear the uniform of their peers and in the long run will get the recognition that comes through their works,
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:06:16 PM

I'm one of Cannacoins most prolific miners and investors and in the age group you speak of. I can tell you that based on my  experience, all con-men present a slick polished appearance. While I agree corporate America has their uniform, what if any uniform should a dev wear. This team has never been about the pump, more about the education of their target community.

They do wear the uniform of their peers and in the long run will get the recognition that comes through their works,

Could not have said it better myself Jingoba.  It's not about the style and polish (although I see nothing wrong with the way the team presents itself), it's about the substance and quality of the work behind the coin.  Not only does Cannacoin have one of the most talented development teams in all of crypto, but they have a cohesive community that works together for the betterment of cannabis and crypto overall. 
dynamite

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:12:50 PM

You guys are the best. I love this coin. The work is amazing. Sorry to continue my thoughts on this futher.

I like how this guy looks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM
He looks like someone that you can trust. He is really good at speaking without giving in. He looks strong and powerful. He is someone you want to get behind.

Look is very important when someone is putting themself in the public eye.

You can delete my comments on this issue. I don't mind.

but just think about this... How hard would it be to post some pictures of all of you dressed in a nice mixed nerdy/powerful look like how Andreas is in that video? Would it positively effect the coin? Would it hurt the coin?

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

You guys are the best. I love this coin. The work is amazing. Sorry to continue my thoughts on this futher.

I like how this guy looks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM
He looks like someone that you can trust. He is really good at speaking without giving in. He looks strong and powerful. He is someone you want to get behind.

Look is very important when someone is putting themself in the public eye.

You can delete my comments on this issue. I don't mind.

but just think about this... How hard would it be to post some pictures of all of you dressed in a nice mixed nerdy/powerful look like how Andreas is in that video? Would it positively effect the coin? Would it hurt the coin?

We are devout supporters of Andreas!  There is a time and a place for professional attire and soon enough we will get there!

Thanks for your support Dynamite.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:01:24 AM

Thank you Smiley

1) Release Cannacoin proof-of-stake 2.0 wallet based on Blackcoin codebase

2) Move Cannapay from closed-beta to production release

3) Integrate QR codes into Cannapay, custom skinning for mobile devices and fully-functional mobile trading, point-of-sale, web-wallet platform

4) Release updated CannaDrive v2.0 - a custom bootable linux installation for secure staking, computer point-of-sale, and technical support capabilities
built in (skype, mumble,toketalk support)

5) NWGT.tv release (mid-november) - moving all of our content from youtube.com/NWGreenThumb to NWGT, begin hosting our live shows from there for

growing, cannabis discussion, Cannacoin tipping

6) Update NWGT.org wallet platform

7) add more products to cannacoin.cc/store

8 ) business outreach for universal bitcoin and cryptocurrency point-of-sale solutions

9) Implement codius smart contracts for Cannashares

10)more to come

I love this proposed timeline. Suits me perfectly.

At the end of this year I get my redundancy from my senior developer position.
Once this happens I will be free to focus on my own projects, which will definitely include working with the CannaPay payment system.
Lots of opportunities for earning passive income here.
deusopus

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:51:02 AM

I've been a NWGT supporter for over a year now and I just got into cryptocurrency. I was away for a while and was excited to come back and find the guys had made a coin. i've been scrambling to snatch up a few in the past couple weeks and i just ordered some glass through their store with it. nice stuff. ordering is a snap. got mine delivered today by jameson himself. definitely great service. thanks jameson. i really appreciate it.
CoinTraders.club

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

I made decent Profit with CannaCoin.
Very nice idea behind this coin though, I hope it grows well.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:12:35 AM

I made decent Profit with CannaCoin.
Very nice idea behind this coin though, I hope it grows well.

Sweet man, hope you invest in the future.  Cheers
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:17:44 AM

premine on this coin? discuss plz

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
dynamite

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:04:19 AM

None.

You can look at the blockchain to see.

An ICO is a form of premining. The creator premines coins and sell them at a set price.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:24:21 AM

CCN is not an ICO, not premined.  Announced Feb 19th 2014, launched with 0% pre-mine March 28th 2014
dynamite

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:13:41 AM

CCN is not an ICO, not premined.  Announced Feb 19th 2014, launched with 0% pre-mine March 28th 2014

CCN is a quality coin with no premine.

I wish I had a scrypt ASICs to mine it right now. I expect a big jump in hash rate coming this december. 300mh/s ASICs are selling for $700 and set for delivery around the end of December.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: