Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
8-bit

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:41:25 PM

are there any other mj coins out there using POS ? how do you guys think the market will react once POS is implemented.

just curious , thks

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:26:25 PM

are there any other mj coins out there using POS ? how do you guys think the market will react once POS is implemented.

just curious , thks

8-bit, looks like MaryJ and Ganjacoin have some type of ICO combined with mining and proof-of-stake.

As for how the market will react to CCN going proof-of-stake, we are not sure.  We are pressing forward with development regardless.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:37:18 PM

just curious , thks

8-bit, looks like MaryJ and Ganjacoin have some type of ICO combined with mining and proof-of-stake.

As for how the market will react to CCN going proof-of-stake, we are not sure.  We are pressing forward with development regardless.

CCN is getting hurt because of CANN getting hurt. If CANN recovers then CCN will cover too, but without a CANN recovering this one will move lower and lower and lower.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:08:31 PM

just curious , thks

CCN is getting hurt because of CANN getting hurt. If CANN recovers then CCN will cover too, but without a CANN recovering this one will move lower and lower and lower.

Lucky you!   Wink
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:41:25 PM

CannaCoin is being added to C-CEX tonight!

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:47:50 PM

CannaCoin is being added to C-CEX tonight!

For real? That's great news!

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:14:50 PM

Welcome to C-CEX!!

https://c-cex.com/?p=ccn-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=ccn-usd

https://c-cex.com/?id=merch

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/524699201218035712

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:40:23 PM

Cannacoin (CCN) added to C-Cex.io

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

CCex has added a lot of good coins lately ... watching this one.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:33:11 AM

Thanks!
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

Cannacoin has been added to CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cannacoin

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:59:48 PM

Now let's start seeing some trading over there Smiley

hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:14:23 AM

Cannacoin has been added to CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cannacoin

GOOD movee...!!!!
BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:10:40 AM

Both communities are screwing each other, congrats. When we stop acting like children rooting for their favorite baseball team, maybe we'll start attracting additional investment.  I own stakes in both coins, I'm embarrassed by the behavior of both communities. I know, 'you're a fuder', 'screw you', etc.. etc..   I understand there's legitimate concerns from both communities, copy/pasting charts over and over again doesn't help anyone.

You're essentially scaring off the investors and only securing the hardcore follower. You'll do what you want, it's just a shame.  If I was one of the developers of the newer coins that are now slapping us all around in market cap, I'd have a good laugh.  The more fighting, the more profit their communities will realize.  Complaints are fine, accusations are fine, acting like kids is not profitable.  I'm not looking for friends, I'm not screaming $5 coins, I'm here for investment.

I understand these communities are driven by very smart individuals, most probably still in their early 20s as a whole. It's expected but a damn shame we're destroying ourselves.  I love what Cannapay is doing in the development side of the house, I love how CannabisCoin is at least hosting events.  Please think about the moderate investors, people with actual money that both communities are scaring away.  I said my peace, I'm sure bold letters and endless graphics will still commence. Shitcoin this, fudder that. Is this the image we want to draw in investors?  Not pump and dumpers, but actual investors.

Some communities never learn. The ones that do, well, they remain in the top 10, top 15.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:46:13 AM

Both communities are screwing each other, congrats. When we stop acting like children rooting for their favorite baseball team, maybe we'll start attracting additional investment.  I own stakes in both coins, I'm embarrassed by the behavior of both communities. I know, 'you're a fuder', 'screw you', etc.. etc..   I understand there's legitimate concerns from both communities, copy/pasting charts over and over again doesn't help anyone.

You're essentially scaring off the investors and only securing the hardcore follower. You'll do what you want, it's just a shame.  If I was one of the developers of the newer coins that are now slapping us all around in market cap, I'd have a good laugh.  The more fighting, the more profit their communities will realize.  Complaints are fine, accusations are fine, acting like kids is not profitable.  I'm not looking for friends, I'm not screaming $5 coins, I'm here for investment.

I understand these communities are driven by very smart individuals, most probably still in their early 20s as a whole. It's expected but a damn shame we're destroying ourselves.  I love what Cannapay is doing in the development side of the house, I love how CannabisCoin is at least hosting events.  Please think about the moderate investors, people with actual money that both communities are scaring away.  I said my peace, I'm sure bold letters and endless graphics will still commence. Shitcoin this, fudder that. Is this the image we want to draw in investors?  Not pump and dumpers, but actual investors.

Some communities never learn. The ones that do, well, they remain in the top 10, top 15.

We entirely agree with you on everything.

This was very important to investigate the CANN premine for the crypto community.  As people can see, the blockchain provides transparency for a coin.

Unfortunately, Delta9 had a lot of dirty laundry that needed to be cleaned up.  It was not personal.  It was simply time to shout louder than the people who yell "FUD" and show them the truth about their blockchain.

We regret that we had to be the ones to bring it to light - however - it was the right thing to do.

None of this affects Cannapay or Cannacoin.  The future of our platforms and CCN is huge.  Our vision is massive.  We have so many great developments coming up for people to experience.

We hope to repair our relationship with D9 in the future if he does indeed decide to burn the remaining premined coins from CANN.

It's very important for  us to provide transparency for our coin and projects and it should be obvious to everyone here that we mean business.

Cheers,
Patrick

jessica-smart

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:54:01 PM

1 CCN = 1 Gr of cannabis = 8 $ . Means 100 times the value from now = what else ? Going to buy CCN

http://growingweed.us/beginners-growing-marijuana-indoors/seattle-sends-warning-letters-to-330-medical-marijuanadispensaries/

Cannapay is the only one authorized to sell cannabis = CCN . So please Cann trolls = stop your FUD . CANN IS DEAD . The future is with CCN .
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:53:35 PM

1 CCN = 1 Gr of cannabis = 8 $ . Means 100 times the value from now = what else ? Going to buy CCN

http://growingweed.us/beginners-growing-marijuana-indoors/seattle-sends-warning-letters-to-330-medical-marijuanadispensaries/

Cannapay is the only one authorized to sell cannabis = CCN . So please Cann trolls = stop your FUD . CANN IS DEAD . The future is with CCN .

Funny, what fud? Huh CCN is stealing people's money! Angry I believe what is written above. Glad I got out in time! It's a scam, do POD for your community. We deserve to know who you are, before you run off just like Moolah

I've got news for you, joker.  POD and CoinsSource don't do anything to protect investors.  This is clearly seen from the fact that CryptoAsian did not even bother to look at the blockchain.

CoinsSource actually endorsed Midascoin which turned out to be one of the biggest scams since probably Worldcoin - which was written about here: http://coinjoint.info/midascoin-launches-gold-backed-proof-mining-pom-blockchain/

Time will tell the repercussions of what happens to people who premine a coin, then attempt to hide it and lie about it.  

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:59:35 PM

I understand these communities are driven by very smart individuals, most probably still in their early 20s as a whole. It's expected but a damn shame we're destroying ourselves.  I love what Cannapay is doing in the development side of the house, I love how CannabisCoin is at least hosting events.  Please think about the moderate investors, people with actual money that both communities are scaring away.  I said my peace, I'm sure bold letters and endless graphics will still commence. Shitcoin this, fudder that. Is this the image we want to draw in investors?  Not pump and dumpers, but actual investors.

We entirely agree with you on everything.

This was very important to investigate the CANN premine for the crypto community.  As people can see, the blockchain provides transparency for a coin.

Unfortunately, Delta9 had a lot of dirty laundry that needed to be cleaned up.  It was not personal.  It was simply time to shout louder than the people who yell "FUD" and show them the truth about their blockchain.

We regret that we had to be the ones to bring it to light - however - it was the right thing to do.

None of this affects Cannapay or Cannacoin.  The future of our platforms and CCN is huge.  Our vision is massive.  We have so many great developments coming up for people to experience.

We hope to repair our relationship with D9 in the future if he does indeed decide to burn the remaining premined coins from CANN.

It's very important for  us to provide transparency for our coin and projects and it should be obvious to everyone here that we mean business.

Cheers,
Patrick

Your persistence, and you belonging to the development team for CCN, shows that a coin does not have to be a scam to be self destructive. I have not seen this year one coin that is not some fly-by-night operation continually shoot itself in the foot with constant hysterics, hyperbole and outright envy. I have not and will not spend one single satoshi on CCN. With representation such as yours, there is much more to distrust over allowing representation like you. I have my bag for CANN for the long haul, with several other coins. For better or worse. You have proven that CCN can not be trusted in that you contribute nothing to develop or help bring forward CCN in a constructive way. In the long haul, you are going to get what you deserve and the charts reflect that. Have a good day.

Wrong.

Cannacoin will be seen as the team that single-handedly developed some of the biggest cryptocurrency platforms for the Cannabis industry, and never premined a coin to do it.

We have earned more respect from the Bitcoin community for our development and transparency than DeltaNine will ever get.  That's a fact. 
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:14:56 PM

Censorship at CCN... LOSERS ... much respect Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Buddy, you are a liar.  Liars don't get respect from us.  Expect censorship on our thread when you post blatant lies without any proof.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:16:01 PM

Cannacoin store:

Cannapay Beta Home:

Cannapay Beta web-wallet:

Cannapay Beta trade:

NWGT vBulletin integration:

Let's get back to what CCN is developing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: