Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:41:26 PM

BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:56:46 PM

BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

-SNIP-

Always love a good Simpsons clip Grin
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:57:16 PM

New wallet is fast fresh and snappy, loving it so far good job on the shadowcore update
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:46:06 AM

BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

-SNIP-

Always love a good Simpsons clip Grin

child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:47:03 AM

So who are the prize winners of the Thunderclap campaign?

child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:59:05 AM

On the 10th of May, we will let the world know how the Shadow Project is defending our privacy with technology that has never been created before.

i really wonder how "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i will be waiting for 10th of may

i am really so bored of waiting for shadow to gain price, it has been nearly one year already... not even 100k is achived

i really dont know what will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy

did they see...?

someone blind sold 45k sdc

price is below 50 and no buy support at all

someone? Or you?
Credibility skip, Credibility

should i flash the Jon Voight meme again?

yes, please

http://grelbar.net/archives/930

"Credibility... It's the only currency that means anything on this kind of playing field. Dean's got the tape, and he's gonna come out with it. And when he does, I want his credibility. I want people to know he's lying before they hear what he says."

^That's a quote from the 1998 movie 'Enemy of the State', spoken by NSA man 'Thomas Reynolds', played by Jon Voight.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:13:41 AM

"Credibility... It's the only currency that means anything on this kind of playing field. Dean's got the tape, and he's gonna come out with it. And when he does, I want his credibility. I want people to know he's lying before they hear what he says."

^That's a quote from the 1998 movie 'Enemy of the State', spoken by NSA man 'Thomas Reynolds', played by Jon Voight.

it has been long time that i havent heard a coolstory, do we haveanyone to tell it?

child harold, are you the one who is going to tell coolstory now

or are you the one/isidor who is going to do the review

someone, someday...bla bla bla
snip60

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:34:10 AM

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110619131712/muppet/images/2/28/Count_Kneeling.png

Hi guys, I am the Skip the Merciless back to bore you all to tears. FEAR ME!!!

child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:23:15 AM

it has been long time that i havent heard a coolstory, do we haveanyone to tell it?

someone, someday...bla bla bla

No and no.
Personally I'm hoping we see the Zeuner review within 30 days but I have no reason to believe it will be released in this time frame. Altho I do feel that 6 months should be long enough to complete the review assuming he is getting the full co-operation of Ryno & TV.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:24:22 AM

Isidor review could take 6 months and i wouldn't complain because i didn't donate, and i wouldn't doubt it wasn't coming either because rhyno said it was and i trust him, all i can say is it's going to be one hell of a review if SDC wasn't the shit, the review would of been done and finished a long time ago..i see the delay of the review as an indicator of Isidor buying up as much as he can before it's released or he loves SDC that much he is pulling it apart with a fine tooth comb, i suspect a bit of both.
child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:33:55 AM

Isidor review could take 6 months and i wouldn't complain because i didn't donate, and i wouldn't doubt it wasn't coming either because rhyno said it was and i trust him, all i can say is it's going to be one hell of a review if SDC wasn't the shit, the review would of been done and finished a long time ago..i see the delay of the review as an indicator of Isidor buying up as much as he can before it's released or he loves SDC that much he is pulling it apart with a fine tooth comb, i suspect a bit of both.

Another 30 days would equal ~6 months iirc.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:01:51 AM

Another 30 days would equal ~6 months iirc.
yeah i thought it was around that time frame but wasn't sure so thanks for that.
I think it may turn out to be one of the best reviews on a crypto in crypto history.
i also think that it will be the one thing that really starts to push the price up, and if it comes before the market  Roll Eyes we are in for a wild ride.
If the review is as good as i think it will be and comes before the market, the fact the reviewer is so highly respected and regarded in this industry a good review from him will just certify the talent of our Dev team, and when the market releases shit will hit the fan hard, say goodbye to all competition, we will have the BTC advantage, first truly trust less untraceable crypto, first truly decentralized market etc code reviewed by world renowned cryptographer.
Our competition is going to have to pull something spectacular to even come close to us if things unfold this way, and i think they will, I'm certain of it, i think it has been planned that way. Wink in other words i don't think the review is delayed only waiting for the right moment to drop it..it's all about timing, thunderclap, release of review, market BOOM!!!
skip60

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:00:53 PM

as far as i know, review is not delayed because of Isidor.

Isidor asked for more documentation ages ago, and ryno told that he was busy and didnt prepare the documents.

shadow side is the reason for the delay...

as far as i see...sdc dev thinks that review is less important than marketplace or other developments

then, why did they push for review that time?   
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:08:27 PM

Isidor asked for more documentation ages ago, and ryno told that he was busy and didnt prepare the documents.

as far as i see...sdc dev thinks that review is less important than marketplace or other developments

Sorry skip but i don't want to be rude but i think you know very little, you have shown this by only focusing on the very few weak points this project has, bitcoin did not need a pump group it did not die because it did not have a pump group, it had a real world use it was new it had a purpose and a vision, it was innovative like shadow and unlike 95% of all alts around, this is why SDC don't need a pump group, and until you can understand that, i can not take you seriously bro, i like you, but your pushing it with the way you focus only on the weaknesses and not the incredible strengths this project has.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:13:03 PM

If the review is as good as i think it will be and comes before the market, the fact the reviewer is so highly respected and regarded in this industry a good review from him will just certify the talent of our Dev team, and when the market releases shit will hit the fan hard, say goodbye to all competition, we will have the BTC advantage, first truly trust less untraceable crypto, first truly decentralized market etc code reviewed by world renowned cryptographer.

I struggle to find any reference to Isidor Zeuner with regard to Cryptography other than self published articles and on his own linked-in.

I think world renowned might be a bit strong.  No doubt he knows his stuff but normally other people refer to your abilities if you are to be considered world renowned.

EDIT:  I may be comparing chalk and cheese but compare google results for Kristov Atlas to Isidor Zeuner.
skip60

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:21:18 PM

I struggle to find any reference to Isidor Zeuner with regard to Cryptography other than self published articles and on his own linked-in.

I think world renowned might be a bit strong.  No doubt he knows his stuff but normally other people refer to your abilities if you are to be considered world renowned.

EDIT:  I may be comparing chalk and cheese but compare google results for Kristov Atlas to Isidor Zeuner.

sdc dev/core team has found Isidor, not me.
skip60

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:26:42 PM

Sorry skip but i don't want to be rude but i think you know very little, you have shown this by only focusing on the very few weak points this project has, bitcoin did not need a pump group it did not die because it did not have a pump group, it had a real world use it was new it had a purpose and a vision, it was innovative like shadow and unlike 95% of all alts around, this is why SDC don't need a pump group, and until you can understand that, i can not take you seriously bro, i like you, but your pushing it with the way you focus only on the weaknesses and not the incredible strengths this project has.

people here are afraid to make negative comments about shadow, because they know that some shadow fanatics will attack them

it is normal i focus on our weak points...that way, we can improve...and better we finalize the review story...negative or positive...just finalize

i appreciate for all good things done, thanks dev them, well done.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:30:26 PM

people here are afraid to make negative comments about shadow, because they know that some shadow fanatics will attack them

it is normal i focus on our weak points...that way, we can improve

How a pump group would ever help SDC i will never understand, and you know i hold a lot of SDC, and i still can not think of a good reason for a pump group to be involved in anyway here, even for my own benefit it's not a good reason.
skip60

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:33:49 PM

it is normal i focus on our weak points...that way, we can improve...and better we finalize the review story...negative or positive...just finalize

i appreciate for all good things done, thanks dev them, well done.

How a pump group would ever help SDC i will never understand, and you know i hold a lot of SDC, and i still can not think of a good reason for a pump group to be involved in anyway here, even for my own benefit it's not a good reason.

who said pump group, did i said pump group???

earlier i asked about market maker, is it what you mean?

dont tell me, about holding lots of sdc....i was in the first 5 at the rich list before 89k spike....it means i had good reasons to hold that many sdc that time

then i sold nearly all of them, beacuse of some fanatics and kiddos here

they swear, they have no tolarance to hear negative comments...those are the fanatics i am talking about
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:38:16 PM

I have not looked into him that much but i was under the impression he was fairly well known in the crypto world, and when i said world renowned yes i meant world but that is the small part of the world that is involved in crypto, but yeah maybe world renouned was a bit strong, i get passionate about SDC and sometimes over exaggerate shit.
skip im not a fanatic, if your hinting at that, if things were not moving along here i would, i always have, i do not get attached to investments, i have learnt from this mistake.
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: