Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:40:41 PM

Isidor review could take 6 months and i wouldn't complain because i didn't donate, and i wouldn't doubt it wasn't coming either because rhyno said it was and i trust him, all i can say is it's going to be one hell of a review if SDC wasn't the shit, the review would of been done and finished a long time ago..i see the delay of the review as an indicator of Isidor buying up as much as he can before it's released or he loves SDC that much he is pulling it apart with a fine tooth comb, i suspect a bit of both.

as far as i know, review is not delayed because of Isidor.

Isidor asked for more documentation ages ago, and ryno told that he was busy and didnt prepare the documents.

shadow side is the reason for the delay...

as far as i see...sdc dev thinks that review is less important than marketplace or other developments

then, why did they push for review that time?  
Sorry skip but i don't want to be rude but i think you know very little, you have shown this by only focusing on the very few weak points this project has, bitcoin did not need a pump group it did not die because it did not have a pump group, it had a real world use it was new it had a purpose and a vision, it was innovative like shadow and unlike 95% of all alts around, this is why SDC don't need a pump group, and until you can understand that, i can not take you seriously bro, i like you, but your pushing it with the way you focus only on the weaknesses and not the incredible strengths this project has.

people here are afraid to make negative comments about shadow, because they know that some shadow fanatics will attack them

it is normal i focus on our weak points...that way, we can improve...and better we finalize the review story...negative or positive...just finalize

i appreciate for all good things done, thanks dev them, well done.

How a pump group would ever help SDC i will never understand, and you know i hold a lot of SDC, and i still can not think of a good reason for a pump group to be involved in anyway here, even for my own benefit it's not a good reason.

who said pump group, did i said pump group???

earlier i asked about market maker, is it what you mean?

dont tell me, about holding lots of sdc....i was in the first 5 at the rich list before 89k spike....it means i had good reasons to hold that many sdc that time

then i sold nearly all of them, beacuse of some fanatics here
what? you sold because of some fanatics here i thought you sold so the price could go up, you contradict yourself more then anyone i have ever met, and yes i was up in those top wallets oh wait i still am.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:45:04 PM

Isidor review could take 6 months and i wouldn't complain because i didn't donate, and i wouldn't doubt it wasn't coming either because rhyno said it was and i trust him, all i can say is it's going to be one hell of a review if SDC wasn't the shit, the review would of been done and finished a long time ago..i see the delay of the review as an indicator of Isidor buying up as much as he can before it's released or he loves SDC that much he is pulling it apart with a fine tooth comb, i suspect a bit of both.

Isidor asked for more documentation ages ago, and ryno told that he was busy and didnt prepare the documents.

as far as i see...sdc dev thinks that review is less important than marketplace or other developments

Sorry skip but i don't want to be rude but i think you know very little, you have shown this by only focusing on the very few weak points this project has, bitcoin did not need a pump group it did not die because it did not have a pump group, it had a real world use it was new it had a purpose and a vision, it was innovative like shadow and unlike 95% of all alts around, this is why SDC don't need a pump group, and until you can understand that, i can not take you seriously bro, i like you, but your pushing it with the way you focus only on the weaknesses and not the incredible strengths this project has.

people here are afraid to make negative comments about shadow, because they know that some shadow fanatics will attack them

it is normal i focus on our weak points...that way, we can improve...and better we finalize the review story...negative or positive...just finalize

How a pump group would ever help SDC i will never understand, and you know i hold a lot of SDC, and i still can not think of a good reason for a pump group to be involved in anyway here, even for my own benefit it's not a good reason.

dont tell me, about holding lots of sdc....i was in the first 5 at the rich list before 89k spike....it means i had good reasons to hold that many sdc that time

what? you sold because of some fanatics here i thought you sold so the price could go up, you contradict yourself more then anyone i have ever met, and yes i was up in those top wallets oh wait i still am.

that was first 100k i sold so the price could go up dadon

you know very well how many i was holding that time

anyway, it became like dick swing contest here, i am done

you are right i am wrong

is there anyone to answer where is coolstroyteller

LOL i see that skip60 is back and bitching about price as it tanks....We all know what that means if you have been around here for awhile  Wink  ....BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

yes pookielax31,

we are waiting for price increase, hopefully it comes soon...i am tired of writing here
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:58:16 PM

that was first 100k i sold so the price could go up dadon

you know very well how many i was holding that time

anyway, it became like dick swing contest here, i am done

you are right i am wrong

is there anyone to answer where is coolstroyteller

LOL i see that skip60 is back and bitching about price as it tanks....We all know what that means if you have been around here for awhile  Wink  ....BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

yes pookielax31,

we are waiting for price increase, hopefully it comes soon...i am tired of writing here
I have a big dick i so wouldn't try to contest with it and if i start swinging it just get out of the way Grin
AboutShadow

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:59:01 PM

http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ebf4028c13b207077d33f9ead716074/tumblr_inline_nnv8h7F9EJ1tray00_1280.jpg

Update: Monday, May 11 2015

Thunderclap #FightForPrivacy Campaign Completed!

We are happy to inform everyone that our Thunderclap was successfully launched on Saturday, May 9 at 18:00 GMT+1. By sending our message through 274 social media accounts we were able to make quite some noise on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. When we set up the #FightForPrivacy Thunderclap our goal was to remind people that privacy is a human right and create more awareness for the Shadow Project. We wanted to show the world how open source projects like Shadow are fighting for privacy with cryptography. Now that our Thunderclap is completed we believe we have done exactly that. Our message reached over 1,380,251 people worldwide creating a huge amount of much needed awareness for privacy and support for the Shadow Project. Over the past month we’ve received a lot of questions, media inquires and are beginning to see a lot of new people joining our community channels. This tells us that our message was heard and the Thunderclap was in fact a succesful tool to introduce Shadow to a wider audience.

- 200+ active members on Slack and IRC
- 400+ addresses with a balance greater than 1000 SDC
- Close to 10,000 views on our promotional video
- 2,500+ unique visitors per month on aboutshadow.com

This would not have been possible without a strong community to back us and so we would like to thank everybody who participated and signed up for the Thunderclap!

https://i.imgur.com/ZwJ1l2I.png

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Over the past weeks a total of 4417.07496659 SDC has been donated into this contest address. Now that our Thunderclap is completed it is time to announce 5 lucky winners who joined the Thunderclap contest by donating their social reach to #FightForPrivacy. This amount will be split between 5 people who we have randomly picked using our bot, Rutherford II, yesterday at 8:00PM GMT+1. We have extended his skill set to include lottery hosting, among the already broad skill set he has gathered during his short time with us. We exported the list of Thunderclap participants as a .csv file and modified it a bit by removing 3 team member entries. Rutherford read this file, picked 5 random winners, and another 5 names as a backup. The bot then posted the results on our IRC and Slack channels. Starting today, we will be contacting the winners asking for their SDC addresses.

On behalf of the Shadow team we would like to congratulate:

- David Mah 883.23297722 SDC
- Erigil Martin 883.23297722 SDC
- Mr.Paul 883.23297722 SDC
- maxvolts 883.23297722 SDC
- GartnerGarden 883.23297722 SDC

*Please note that the winners are required to reply through the same channel within 7 days, or we'll contact the next one on the backup list.

ShadowMarket Developer Q&A Closed

As most of you probably know, last month we started a developer Q&A to provide an opportunity for non-developers, end users and community members to ask questions about the soon-to-be-released ShadowMarket directly to some of the developers responsible for writing the code. Now that the Q&A has ended we have gathered 30 unique questions through various communication channels like BitcoinTalk, ShadowTalk, Twitter, Slack and IRC. Today, we have forwarded all questions to the Shadow development team directly. They will try to answer all of your questions so they can share their vision on the first truly anonymous decentralized marketplace. We will soon post all comments and answers on our website and wiki page. Please keep in mind that ShadowMarket is still under development, so we may not be able to answer all of your questions just yet.

Have a great day!

The Shadow Team
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:03:28 PM

Thx for the update
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:09:32 PM

We are happy to inform everyone that our Thunderclap was successfully launched on Saturday, May 9 at 18:00 GMT+1. By sending our message through 274 social media accounts we were able to make quite some noise on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. When we set up the #FightForPrivacy Thunderclap our goal was to remind people that privacy is a human right and create more awareness for the Shadow Project. We wanted to show the world how open source projects like Shadow are fighting for privacy with cryptography. Now that our Thunderclap is completed we believe we have done exactly that. Our message reached over 1,380,251 people worldwide creating a huge amount of much needed awareness for privacy and support for the Shadow Project. Over the past month we’ve received a lot of questions, media inquires and are beginning to see a lot of new people joining our community channels. This tells us that our message was heard and the Thunderclap was in fact a succesful tool to introduce Shadow to a wider audience.

This would not have been possible without a strong community to back us and so we would like to thank everybody who participated and signed up for the Thunderclap!

Over the past weeks a total of 4417.07496659 SDC has been donated into this contest address. Now that our Thunderclap is completed it is time to announce 5 lucky winners who joined the Thunderclap contest by donating their social reach to #FightForPrivacy. This amount will be split between 5 people who we have randomly picked using our bot, Rutherford II, yesterday at 8:00PM GMT+1. We have extended his skill set to include lottery hosting, among the already broad skill set he has gathered during his short time with us. We exported the list of Thunderclap participants as a .csv file and modified it a bit by removing 3 team member entries. Rutherford read this file, picked 5 random winners, and another 5 names as a backup. The bot then posted the results on our IRC and Slack channels. Starting today, we will be contacting the winners asking for their SDC addresses.

*Please note that the winners are required to reply through the same channel within 7 days, or we'll contact the next one on the backup list.

As most of you probably know, last month we started a developer Q&A to provide an opportunity for non-developers, end users and community members to ask questions about the soon-to-be-released ShadowMarket directly to some of the developers responsible for writing the code. Now that the Q&A has ended we have gathered 30 unique questions through various communication channels like BitcoinTalk, ShadowTalk, Twitter, Slack and IRC. Today, we have forwarded all questions to the Shadow development team directly. They will try to answer all of your questions so they can share their vision on the first truly anonymous decentralized marketplace. We will soon post all comments and answers on our website and wiki page. Please keep in mind that ShadowMarket is still under development, so we may not be able to answer all of your questions just yet.

Have a great day!

The Shadow Team

Awesome! Thanks for the update Shadowbuddy!  Grin
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:43:18 PM

What skip says is basically correct. I edited out the speculation.
Ryno has also mentioned getting to Zeuner once Shadow's core was updated, which it now has been.

issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:57:40 PM

Ryno has also mentioned getting to Zeuner once Shadow's core was updated, which it now has been.

I was going to as about the Isidor, i donated a freakin BTC!
so i better get an awnser like the dude is paid so provide please...
child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:03:59 PM

I was going to as about the Isidor, i donated a freakin BTC!
so i better get an awnser like the dude is paid so provide please...

I empathize.
I too hope a Zeuner update will not be long in coming.

maxvolts

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:08:14 PM

Have a great day!

The Shadow Team

Bloody hell, i actually won something for the first time ever!

BlockchainBoss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:17:40 PM

What is the current ETA for the ShadowMarket? I know it's still under development, but a tentative release date would bode well for investor/community confidence.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

no isidor is reason for delay because he is the one who wants to study it so deeply he could of done a basic review this is what he was paid for he was not paid that much, his decision.
child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:19:36 PM

Have a great day!

The Shadow Team

Bloody hell, i actually won something for the first time ever!

CONGRATULATIONS! SmileySmileySmiley

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:22:54 PM

What is the current ETA for the ShadowMarket? I know it's still under development, but a tentative release date would bode well for investor/community confidence.

Update: Tuesday, 20 April 2015

ShadowMarket Progress Update

Good progress is being made on the Shadow Marketplace. Our developers expect to pick up speed now that all the necessary updates have been made to ShadowCore and a date has been scheduled for the PoS v2 hard fork. We will be working on upgrading ShadowChat for secure messaging, which will be the backbone of the whole market place, using BIP32 addresses for category trees. After that we will be working on anonymous mutltisig transactions. We are aiming to have a beta version ready for public testing and feedback within Q2. ShadowMarket will be the primary focus of our developers and the next feature to be added to the ShadowCore client.

Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm,

The Shadow Team

Rynomster (lead developer)

child_harold

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:26:42 PM

no isidor is reason for delay because he is the one who wants to study it so deeply he could of done a basic review this is what he was paid for he was not paid that much, his decision.

If memory serves;

-the scope of the review was increased to include compares with other cryptos
-the ball is firmly in the Shadow court (and has been for a little while), and Zeuner awaits extra info to finish up. I interpret this as a sign Zeuner is taking matters very seriously (since by all accounts he has his reputation to consider) and wants to get everything correct.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:32:02 PM

If memory serves;

-the scope of the review was increased to include compares with other cryptos
-the ball is firmly in the Shadow court (and has been for a little while), and Zeuner awaits extra info to finish up. I interpret this as a sign Zeuner is taking matters very seriously (since by all accounts he has his reputation to consider) and wants to get everything correct.
Well i honestly don't know and i didn't donate so i am only commenting on it, yes i do think he is taking it very seriously, and i understand people donated and want to see results, but i do really feel we should just relax a bit more about the price and the review and all the other shit everyone complains about, good things come to those who wait.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:13:11 PM

did coolstoryteller dumped all his coins and left us?

if yes why to hide, i am sure someone from core team can answer this question
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:36:25 PM

did coolstoryteller dumped all his coins and left us?

if yes why to hide, i am sure someone from core team can answer this question

Are you annoying?
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:48:19 PM

To all here that like to argue in this thread...please send PM's so you dont fill these pages up with stuff no one wants to read. Just a request, Ty.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

attention everyone,

BIPs.
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: