Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:55:27 PM

StealthCash has P&D similar to CRAVE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same developer.

LOL ~1.2 million coins....The roadmap has June spelled as "Jun". It says more Infos coming soon. Sounds like a chinese developer that used google translate. *cough* crave *cough*. Weird how that works. This is good. Real real good.

I keep finding stupid mess ups the more and more I read the OP. 1 word. Scam.

If you place any BTC / hashpower into StealthCash i will forever disregard anything you have to say.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:58:13 PM

If it smells all the way like a scam, then it must be a scam, but we'll see after the ico.
In the meanwhile, I'm just glad that I found this project that does what it promises.
maxvolts

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:12:16 PM

Deleting posts left, right and centre!

maxvolts

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:36:20 PM

ok, so i have messaged AboutShadow twice now with my SDC addy, for them to send me my winnings from the competition, and have heard nothin at all. On the post on Monday, they said they would be contacting the winners to obtain the sdc addy's on that day. I have not heard a thing. whats going on? I never won anything before, and was really exited to win some sdc.

rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:05:00 PM

ok, so i have messaged AboutShadow twice now with my SDC addy, for them to send me my winnings from the competition, and have heard nothin at all. On the post on Monday, they said they would be contacting the winners to obtain the sdc addy's on that day. I have not heard a thing. whats going on? I never won anything before, and was really exited to win some sdc.

Edu contacted all the winners today/yesterday (except the one with fb account) via twitter I think. He said he got answer from one winner earlier today, perhaps you or not, but didn't give me any address yet. I have your sdc right here and you'll get it once I receive the addresses to send the winnings to, just be patient. Sorry for the delay, but even in the national lottery, at least in here where I live, you need to wait 30 days to receive the jackpot sized wins, I'll promise we'll be faster than that Smiley

-ludx

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:21:02 AM

Check your wallet, should be 883.51572784 sdc MORE fatter. Smiley

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:41:53 AM

Check your wallet, should be 883.51572784 sdc MORE fatter. Smiley

... -_-
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:52:53 AM

Can someone tell me what happened mid march that brought about the sharp rise in the price of SDC?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:22:33 AM

Can someone tell me what happened mid march that brought about the sharp rise in the price of SDC?

The Race for a Decentralised Silk Road Is On – Motherboard.Vice

This article seemed to give us a lot of exposure outside of the crypto space and I think it is the major reason for the price rise.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:06:33 AM

Rias

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:12:50 AM

I'm used to CryptoNote coins and understand quite well how they function. I've tried using Shadow to compare, but the knowledge base in the internet is quite scattered. Could you answer my questions or point me to the place where I can get more info?

1. Are all transactions anonymous by default in Shadow? Is there anonymity level setting in the wallet?
2. Are there any faucets?

Thank you.
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 09:11:06 AM

;the shadow project, well all else aside i guess it has a cool name

dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:57:26 AM

I'm used to CryptoNote coins and understand quite well how they function. I've tried using Shadow to compare, but the knowledge base in the internet is quite scattered. Could you answer my questions or point me to the place where I can get more info?

1. Are all transactions anonymous by default in Shadow? Is there anonymity level setting in the wallet?

Thank you.

Shadow is quite different in the way CN functions.

1. To make an anonymous transaction, you use tokens called "SDT" .. you can convert your SDC to SDT and once you have these you can further send SDT to SDT or SDT back to SDC. <--- anything that involves a SDT is a anonymous transaction. You can set the anonymity level you want in the wallet during the transaction.

Please take a look here for an explanation : http://shadowcash.info/display/shadow/Transact+Anonymously

2. There used to be, but it seems they are dry or offline now. I will see if we can fire one up.

^ I am with STUPID!
Rias

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:28:52 AM

Thank you.

1. To make an anonymous transaction, you use tokens called "SDT" .. you can convert your SDC to SDT and once you have these you can further send SDT to SDT or SDT back to SDC. <--- anything that involves a SDT is a anonymous transaction. You can set the anonymity level you want in the wallet during the transaction.

Please take a look here for an explanation : http://shadowcash.info/display/shadow/Transact+Anonymously

2. There used to be, but it seems they are dry or offline now. I will see if we can fire one up.

Thank you for the info, I'll give Shadow a look.
nond17

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:17:11 AM

I seriously doubt the market will be full of shit, It hasn't happened to any of the previous darkmarkets so don't know why it would start now even some of the markets that are almost unknown have quality stuff, most people selling on the darkweb have fairly high standards when it comes to quality and purity.
But it needs to have some kind of system that removes items that people show no interest well would be nice  if possible.
Or just have a separate section of the market for items  that get little interest or attention and vendors with bad trust ratings so it's not cramping up the items that do get a lot of attention and keeps the dishonest vendors from the honest ones, sort of like a naughty corner for useless items and untrustworthy vendors, your not censoring the market just arranging it in a way that i don't have to see those items and vendors if i don't want to, because most products and vendors will be legit but we want to keep everything looking nice and clean.

The ShadowMarket will appeal to much more than traditional "darkmarket" users...

Libertarians, AnCaps & Agorists would LOVE the opportunity to be able to buy & sell goods on a completely secure, decentralized, anonymous, TAX-FREE market.

This is the Holy Grail of Agorism.

Counter-economics is basically the idea that it is preferable & more ethical to keep one's financial transactions in the grey market, so as to not be supporting governments through taxation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism Ideology

Agorism is considered a branch of, or a transition strategy for achieving, anarcho-capitalism, however Konkin characterized it as a form of left-libertarianism,.[2] Agorists generally consider themselves to be market anarchists. Agorists often oppose voting for political candidates and political reform. Instead, agorists stress the importance of alternative strategies rather than politics to achieve a free society. Agorists claim that we can achieve a free society more easily and sooner by employing such alternative methods as education, alternative currencies, entrepreneurship, self sufficiency, and most importantly "counter-economics".[1] Some agorists consider their message to be scientific because science is an appeal to reason, which they believe is only possible in a free market; these agorists argue that state-backed science is illegitimate, believing that it inherently involves an appeal to authority.[3]

http://agorism.info/

There are tons of Libertarians out there...

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:48:17 AM

Thank you.

So basically when i withdraw sdc from exchanges it's not anonymous at all because only sdc are used not tokens ?

the point in this is to switch more and more to sdt as time passes i guess ? But exchanges will always use sdc right ?
skip60

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:37:31 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 12:49:36 PM by skip60

i find it really funny to use technical analysis at such an immature altcoin market with such a low volume

one small whale, can ruin the formation buy selling couple of btc worth shadow

before you, there was a guy who was counting A-B-C-D pattern for shadow, and told him the same...

then he stopped following TA, because he also saw it is nonsence i gues

Cheesy

just 2 simple lines which shows the peaks and the bottoms...it is not TA

i dont count any pattern here... it just shows that it is about to break up or down

that guy was looking hourly bars which can be manupulated easily by whales

the graph i put is since the beginning of sdc and daily bars, it gives better idea

everybody can look at the graphs, but they all see different things

ps: you are a hardworking guy, you re trying to do your homework good, i like it.
snip60

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:09:38 PM

i find it really funny to use technical analysis at such an immature altcoin market with such a low volume

before you, there was a guy who was counting A-B-C-D pattern for shadow, and told him the same...

Cheesy

i dont count any pattern here... it just shows that it is about to break up or down

the graph i put is since the beginning of sdc and daily bars, it gives better idea

ps: you are a hardworking guy, you re trying to do your homework good, i like it.

"Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements."

Don't worry, it doesn't take much hard work to expose your posts as nonsense.  Cheesy
skip60

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:13:57 PM

Cheesy

"Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements."

Don't worry, it doesn't take much hard work to expose your posts as nonsense.  Cheesy

did you check dictionary for the definition of TA

u re really talking nonsense, you have no idea what is TA, you are just a copy and paste guy
BlockchainBoss

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

I seriously doubt the market will be full of shit, It hasn't happened to any of the previous darkmarkets so don't know why it would start now even some of the markets that are almost unknown have quality stuff, most people selling on the darkweb have fairly high standards when it comes to quality and purity.
But it needs to have some kind of system that removes items that people show no interest well would be nice  if possible.
Or just have a separate section of the market for items  that get little interest or attention and vendors with bad trust ratings so it's not cramping up the items that do get a lot of attention and keeps the dishonest vendors from the honest ones, sort of like a naughty corner for useless items and untrustworthy vendors, your not censoring the market just arranging it in a way that i don't have to see those items and vendors if i don't want to, because most products and vendors will be legit but we want to keep everything looking nice and clean.

The ShadowMarket will appeal to much more than traditional "darkmarket" users...

Libertarians, AnCaps & Agorists would LOVE the opportunity to be able to buy & sell goods on a completely secure, decentralized, anonymous, TAX-FREE market.

This is the Holy Grail of Agorism.

Counter-economics is basically the idea that it is preferable & more ethical to keep one's financial transactions in the grey market, so as to not be supporting governments through taxation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism Ideology

Agorism is considered a branch of, or a transition strategy for achieving, anarcho-capitalism, however Konkin characterized it as a form of left-libertarianism,.[2] Agorists generally consider themselves to be market anarchists. Agorists often oppose voting for political candidates and political reform. Instead, agorists stress the importance of alternative strategies rather than politics to achieve a free society. Agorists claim that we can achieve a free society more easily and sooner by employing such alternative methods as education, alternative currencies, entrepreneurship, self sufficiency, and most importantly "counter-economics".[1] Some agorists consider their message to be scientific because science is an appeal to reason, which they believe is only possible in a free market; these agorists argue that state-backed science is illegitimate, believing that it inherently involves an appeal to authority.[3]

http://agorism.info/

There are tons of Libertarians out there...

Great post, thanks for sharing.

These are the kinds of discussions I would like to see here (rather than memes and insults).

Emphasizing the libertarian slant of the deep web markets will attract more investors and market participants. As you mentioned above, there is a lot of potential here to reach a wide audience beyond the "Silk Road" crowd - despite that being a massively lucrative niche as the Vice article pointed out.

I'm looking forward to reading the cryptography review by Isidor Zeuner. Is there an ETA for this?
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: