Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:33:15 AM

lets hear couple of words from dev team about the review and the progress of market

silence is easy guys
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:45:22 AM

(probably) the best anon solution in crypto and nobody cares.
what the hell?

are you all too busy on facebook to give a crap? For shame.
Mindless spineless sheople craving a quick buck. If this is who we are we deserve to pop soma in our brave new world  Angry So lame.

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. He has his reputation to consider after all.

Do it yourself

I dont have the skills to do a review which is why i donated 5 months ago for Zeuner's. Thanks for your completely useless input

child_harold

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:47:07 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 11:58:50 AM by child_harold

what the hell?

Mindless spineless sheople craving a quick buck. If this is who we are we deserve to pop soma in our brave new world  Angry So lame.

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard thing myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. Id like to know how near completion is the report? Has he even started? He has his reputation to consider after all.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink. Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

Been catching up on the thread since about the September time frame and this post seems out of character for you. You appeared to be one of the more reasonable people in here lol

I do agree though. Was going to ask what happened to the review as it's been somewhere around 3 months now I think.

Also disappointed that the devs never clearly addressed the question as to how similar ShadowSend2 is to cryptonote in terms of the underlying method. There was some reference to things like the libraries, the curve etc used but that's just the implementation, not the fundamental cryptography. There was also a question about blockchain bloat (although I find the whole bloat thing as not really an issue) similar to cryptonote coins that I didn't see answered.

I apologize. I'm at my wit's end.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink.
Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

nb who am i kidding? that report will continue to be an albatross around our necks for the foreseeable future.
ill still make a stink on friday and if theres still no info (which there prob wont be) im taking a LONG holiday.

hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:56:20 PM

what the hell?

bring me Zeuner. NOW!
I want that goddamned report from Leipzig otherwise Im gonna hop in my car and go get the bastard thing myself  Angry

If the report is still not ready Id like a note from Isidor communicated through a Team member here on BCT explaining in his words the hold-up. Id like to know how near completion is the report? Has he even started? He has his reputation to consider after all.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink. Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

Been catching up on the thread since about the September time frame and this post seems out of character for you. You appeared to be one of the more reasonable people in here lol

I do agree though. Was going to ask what happened to the review as it's been somewhere around 3 months now I think.

Also disappointed that the devs never clearly addressed the question as to how similar ShadowSend2 is to cryptonote in terms of the underlying method. There was some reference to things like the libraries, the curve etc used but that's just the implementation, not the fundamental cryptography. There was also a question about blockchain bloat (although I find the whole bloat thing as not really an issue) similar to cryptonote coins that I didn't see answered.

I will revisit this subject on Friday@14:20CET and if nothing has been said I'll make an even bigger stink.
Please forgive my aggressive approach but I simply refuse to remain hanging in Zeuner limbo any longer. Enough is enough.

nb who am i kidding? that report will continue to be an albatross around our necks for the foreseeable future.
ill still make a stink on friday and if theres still no info (which there prob wont be) im taking a LONG holiday.

CH...

I never understood how you can be both the most active and the most uninformed person around. We all know what is up with Zeuner, he is requesting more and more info, not able to do a complete review without the shadow team holding his hand. Meanwhile Shadow developers are overworked pushing out much needed updates (posv2), bugfixes, improving code, all to try and complete ShadowMarket on time. You of all people should have realized this by now. The big question is, what do you prefer...sdc dev team working on documentation or working on development of ShadowMarket. I guess you can also have both, if you give it some time...you can't expect them to do both at the same time.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:59:24 PM

any efforts right now will be wasted. i dont know how many times i have to repeat myself: only morons and gamblers are going to see an incomplete project in a vast ocean of scams as a good investment. we may pick up 1 or 2 people every week, but the vast majority of people see no benefit in buying SDC right now.

Why? Why would adding things like the market make one bit of difference to a CURRENCY's long term prospects. Right now, the coin is "done" and anything else is just "stuff" built on top of it. It's an anonymous currency that can be used by the masses. Things like the market are only going to create a bump in the price and will simply be home for mostly things like SilkRoad. The masses won't care about those things, they're going to want a coin they can use to buy real things with simply and fast. The coin is ready to do that now without any "fluff". 99% of the coins out now will always be "failures" because they have no plan or effort for adoption. How many faucets are there for SDC right now? How many gambling sites and/or games can you use SDC on? That's just basic crypto stuff and SDC has pretty much none of that. Until people stop waiting for more "stuff" and actually start getting it adopted, it's never going to be more than just another coin to trade on exchanges. The coin doesn't need investors, it needs adoption.

Are you claiming faucets, games, and gambling make coins? Half of the coins out there have these things, but I wouldn't go about claiming those to be successful. In my opinion, for a coin to be successful it needs to have it's own ecosystem. When the market is released and the SDK is put together, then we can see this come to fruition.

That's not what I said. Reread it.

You claim we need adoption. I claim that adoption will come as more things are released. Pushing for adoption too early can be dangerous. Satoshi warned against it with bitcoin and I agree with that. Just let things develop naturally. No need to force anything on this baby coin.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 01:07:18 PM

Everyone listen to Wheatclove he is only one that makes sense here.
skip60

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:42:22 PM

he has sold all his sdc, which sense are u talking about

ask him
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

ask him

I've allowed people, who will eventually use SDC, to buy coins that cost me 80k+ sats at 50k.

I have no use for sdc if it becomes a darknet coin. I'm more interested in the privacy aspect of the planned roadmap and holding coins does nothing to help with development. I've come to realise this, and I felt that using SDC to "get rich" is not right.
child_harold

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:02:23 PM

what the hell?

bring me Zeuner. NOW!

CH...

I never understood how you can be both the most active and the most uninformed person around. We all know what is up with Zeuner, he is requesting more and more info, not able to do a complete review without the shadow team holding his hand. Meanwhile Shadow developers are overworked pushing out much needed updates (posv2), bugfixes, improving code, all to try and complete ShadowMarket on time. You of all people should have realized this by now. The big question is, what do you prefer...sdc dev team working on documentation or working on development of ShadowMarket. I guess you can also have both, if you give it some time...you can't expect them to do both at the same time.

everything you say is true and Im aware of it. I guess I seem pretty shallow.
I am sympathetic to the Team who are stretched atm and doing a great job.
The android wallet should be awesome and I cant wait.
I fear it may not influence the price much, certainly not as much as the report.

Without the report it is hard to provide persuasive PR and Im beginning to feel like we're all dancing in circles.

Give us the report and I'll help get us to $1/coin.

child_harold

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:06:47 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 02:32:12 PM by child_harold

I dont wanna live in a world where Wheatclove is the only one that makes sense.
It's not that he's wrong it's just that he is so relentlessly locked into "reality" he denies others the chance to dream. Might I remind you he almost drove me out of SDC when I first joined this community calling me shit like a "broken hype machine", not just in BCT but on Twitter too. What a dick.

p.s. according to him we're all morons and/or gamblers for investing in an unfinished work. that's why by his own admission he currently holds 0SDC.

what say you now dadon?

Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:35:10 PM

It's not that he's wrong it's just that he is so relentlessly locked into "reality" he denies others the chance to dream. Might I remind you he almost drove me out of SDC when I first joined this community calling me shit like a "broken hype machine", not just in BCT but on Twitter too. What a dick.

From a third person perspective, in a cryptoworld full of scams, your hype postings and tweets come off as shilling. If you can't take a step back and realize you are not reaching any new audiences due to the lack of information in your content, you need help.

I know I'm generalizing because some of your posts have links to vital information. You need to do that with all of it. Don't hype the future tech and reviews. Hype our already written whitepapers. Throw a fact into your tweets about something currently established.

skip60

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:42:57 PM

ask him

I've allowed people, who will eventually use SDC, to buy coins that cost me 80k+ sats at 50k.

I have no use for sdc if it becomes a darknet coin. I'm more interested in the privacy aspect of the planned roadmap and holding coins does nothing to help with development. I've come to realise this, and I felt that using SDC to "get rich" is not right.

How come a smart guy like you can sell the coins for 50k which he bought at 80k

Are you robin hood
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:45:24 PM

ask him

Are you robin hood

Because I don't care about the money at this point. If I had any spare bitcoin at the moment, it would go to the devs donation addresses.
child_harold

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:47:30 PM

From a third person perspective, in a cryptoworld full of scams, your hype postings and tweets come off as shilling. If you can't take a step back and realize you are not reaching any new audiences due to the lack of information in your content, you need help.

I know I'm generalizing because some of your posts have links to vital information. You need to do that with all of it. Don't hype the future tech and reviews. Hype our already written whitepapers. Throw a fact into your tweets about something currently established.

Don't tell me what to do. Which am I, a moron or a gambler?

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:47:45 PM

ask him

Are you robin hood

Because I don't care about the money at this point. If I had any spare bitcoin at the moment, it would go to the devs donation addresses.

So you sold 240K SDC and you dont have any spare BTC?
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:48:45 PM

ask him

Are you robin hood

240k SDC? Where did that number come from? I had 1.7k.
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:49:45 PM

Don't tell me what to do. Which am I, a moron or a gambler?

You know which one I would pick.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

ask him

Are you robin hood

240k SDC? Where did that number come from. I had 1.7k.

you posted once that you had 240K SDC maybe you were joking?  You wont get rich off 1700 coins so why sell out?
Wheatclove

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:51:20 PM

ask him

Are you robin hood

240k SDC? Where did that number come from. I had 1.7k.

you posted once that you had 240K SDC maybe you were joking?

Oh yeah, definitely joking. Probably only registered with the people I talk to on a daily basis.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:54:50 PM

I have contacted Isidor Zeuner a few moments ago and asked for an update. If he responds I will post it here.
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: