Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368516 times)
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

The actual Logo looks better then all of these 12. They all arent very innovativ and dont look very professional.

Too bad i expected more

Just my opinion

This a coin of the community, this logo's were add by the community. I think some logo's are much beter than the logo just now... But that is my opinion....

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:32:02 PM

The actual Logo looks better then all of these 12. They all arent very innovativ and dont look very professional.

Too bad i expected more

Just my opinion

That's what happens when you get a bunch of hobby graphic designers to make a professional logo with a small brief. It's better than nothing I guess lol I personally like 3.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:34:26 PM

Dear Community,

Everybody has the change to add there design for a new logo. We have made a voting system at the official website, so each community member can vote on the logo they like. http://litecoindark.com/logo-voting

Not all logo are added to the voting system. Some community members maybe asking why? I will explain it before community start with questions. Some logo's had not the level required what is needed for LitecoinDark. Logo's are reviewed at innovation, professionalism and originality. There are 12
logo's listed and we think the right one is there. The community can see the live results, so it is transparent as possible.

Please make your vote! http://litecoindark.com/logo-voting

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

So I had an idea for a logo. What if we did it in Greek letters? I think thatll look cool. So you have the Greek L which looks like an A almost and a Greek D that is a triangle. overlap them a little with a darkish theme. there you go. Something different that hasnt been used yet.

If you make it fast and it is good enough I can add it. LitecoinDark need some promotion and fast a new logo is the start of this. I hope you understand the point.

Yes I get it. I was just throwing out an idea to the community. If I was able to make it I would, not just talk about on here. If a graphic designer on here wants to use that idea, then please do so, I cant do it. The two Greek letters I dont believe have been done yet and I feel it would look really cool. Almost like the darkside of the moon album cover.
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:35:54 PM

I do like some of the logos and they represent a lot of differen options.
Its the community who designed them and the community who decides so keep voting peeps.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:38:15 PM

Its the community who designed them and the community who decides so keep voting peeps.

And if needed we can add a other round....

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:45:40 PM

To all those people who didn't see an hughe profit from the beginning. The picture is the same as when LTC started and even more like when darkcoin started.  If only I had ice in my stomach and didn't dump my 3400 darkcoins when it looked like the coin would die.
Just an advice from me who has learned the hard way.
We just need to shout and then shout even more.
And for those who holds… you are going to see increases
Again when the crypto marked has settle.. Just a pure advice from me.

Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:49:53 PM

PLEASE do cause I know more people are still working on submissions... Best to have even more to choose from right?

I have an idea for a logo but I don't do graphics so if anyone wants to pick it up and run with it feel free...

I was thinking about having a Ying Yang symbol as the background which is light and dark... With a light L in the dark half on the left and a Dark  D in the Light section on the right... The Ying Yang symbol represents balance which I think is a good thing and it would definitely make it stand out and be instantly recognizable... Just picturing this in my head so not sure how it will translate in the RW but you are welcome to try!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:52:13 PM

you will call me fudster; but in fact i bought btcd just to make some money at start; then saw some activity on this thread so i was just considering hodling what's left on my trading account rather than dump; BUT i saw the roadmap poll where:

POS -> not a feature (clone)

SuperNET -> not a feature but a network.

Iphone and Android wallet -> ok make sense (but basically you gonna clone an existing android wallet right ?)

Darksend -> don't we have darkcoin for that ?

Difficulty algorithm -> ?

Digishield -> clone digibyte ?

Tor integrating -> not a feature

SMS payment -> mmmkay

Auto update -> come on; deliver that now or in two years; but do you need a poll ?

Send note with transaction+
Send note without transaction -> even cinnicoin have that i think.

so i read that and the only thing i want now is to get out Grin

sorry but even if you release your whole roadmap tomorrow i wouldn't buy (i could trade; but buy ?)

so far you have a decent marketcap because (i assume) there's a lot of hoarders believing that because there litecoin + dark in the name it will be like bitcoin + Dark; but what i see is like more SUPERCINNI than litecoindark Cheesy <--- ok that was trolling sorry

cheers and gl
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:57:56 PM

PLEASE do cause I know more people are still working on submissions... Best to have even more to choose from right?

I have an idea for a logo but I don't do graphics so if anyone wants to pick it up and run with it feel free...

I was thinking about having a Ying Yang symbol as the background which is light and dark... With a light L in the dark half on the left and a Dark  D in the Light section on the right... The Ying Yang symbol represents balance which I think is a good thing and it would definitely make it stand out and be instantly recognizable... Just picturing this in my head so not sure how it will translate in the RW but you are welcome to try!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

We can Add a other round, no problem. But we really need a new logo before the pr can kicks in.

Ghost55

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:58:54 PM

you will call me fudster; but in fact i bought btcd just to make some money at start; then saw some activity on this thread so i was just considering hodling what's left on my trading account rather than dump; BUT i saw the roadmap poll where:

Iphone and Android wallet -> ok make sense (but basically you gonna clone an existing android wallet right ?)

SMS payment -> mmmkay

Auto update -> come on; deliver that now or in two years; but do you need a poll ?

sorry but even if you release your whole roadmap tomorrow i wouldn't buy (i could trade; but buy ?)

so far you have a decent marketcap because (i assume) there's a lot of hoarders believing that because there litecoin + dark in the name it will be like bitcoin + Dark; but what i see is like more SUPERCINNI than litecoindark Cheesy <--- ok that was trolling sorry

cheers and gl

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but only time will tell if you are right or wrong and gl to you too but I for one and staying put because I believe in this community and the developers!! As far as features... All the above need to be added regardless of what you think about them... Innovation can and will come in time!! But just like Dogecoin... It's mostly the community that will drive this coin forward!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Ghost55

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:00:58 PM

Cheers,

Ghosty

We can Add a other round, no problem. But we really need a new logo before the pr can kicks in.

I hear you and you are right there has to be a deadline... I will kick my friend in the ass to see if I can speed it up but if he doesn't make it in time so be it!! Do what you have to do with regards to time... Besides we already have some pretty good submissions!!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:22:12 PM

Shouldn't give it too much attention, Flapman1 is;

- fudding here because he's invested/involved in pandacoin.
- related to or friends with Manelecrypto (the twitterer). They share the same coin interests, country and maybe more.

This can be concluded from a brief look at his post history  Grin

Nice digging up  +1

Hey, do you know why Bitcoin has taken a beating?

Its down to 419$.

Is there any news on it?

really? you think btc is down because if this coin LOL!!! thats some funny shit right there.

Lots of things is going on in the crypto world right now, but for sure LTCD is one reason why BTC and LTC is getting a punch right now.
Investors are affraid of this 2gen thingy and want to see whats going to happen in near future.
You are right that it is not normal behavior for this time of year and those guys who thought that BTC and LTC would be 3000/165 $ a pcs in 2015, got to rethink.
LTC and BTC will not die out soon, but they will not be so dominated in the future, LTCD will in the short run (1-2) years take the silver position and then in time depending on lots of factors BTC will be slowly taken over as well.
You can be sure that if LTCD are able to keep the speed as it has right now community and developing wise.... then there is no roof :-)

really? you think btc is down because if this coin LOL!!! thats some funny shit right there. dont get me wrong this coin has potential but your assumption here is straight up delusional bro. BTC is getting hit because there are some big companies that will be accepting it soon so they are trying to knock the price down to get in cheap. its actually a great time to buy btc.
voodoo1967

Activity: 98

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:22:58 PM

I have a feeling people are going to be making a big profit shortly after all the ltcd bought at lower rates starts to climb they know what they are doing. Ask your self this if the coin is not going anywhere then why all the buying and fudding the past few days and bots trading it lol . Makes me wonder all this over a coin about two and a half weeks old.  Grin
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:27:35 PM

bitcoin now fhuters haha but price perfect lol no darksent no sms payment pff
bad coin lol but good price LOL and slow payments hahah its verry verry over priced
1dollar for this coin thanks grrets iggy  Wink
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:30:20 PM

bitcoin now fhuters haha but price perfect lol no darksent no sms payment pff
bad coin lol but good price LOL and slow payments hahah its verry verry over priced
1dollar for this coin thanks grrets iggy  Wink

Was that even English?
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:37:05 PM

Here's my addition to the logo contest.

I liked the idea someone posted earlier of "Greek Letters L and D", so I made a Dark version, and a "Lite" version.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:41:08 PM

SMS payment -> mmmkay

cheers and gl

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but only time will tell if you are right or wrong and gl to you too but I for one and staying put because I believe in this community and the developers!! As far as features... All the above need to be added regardless of what you think about them... Innovation can and will come in time!! But just like Dogecoin... It's mostly the community that will drive this coin forward!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Yes,  he didn't understand a dime of what's all about. The features is not something decided by the dev. Its decided by the community and thats a hughe difference.
This is once again a guy who know that when the 2gen coin is released its going to rock the world..

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:44:45 PM

Here's my addition to the logo contest.

I liked the idea someone posted earlier of "Greek Letters L and D", so I made a Dark version, and a "Lite" version.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Not too bad at all. Are we going to see a shortlist of the top 5 contenders to vote for on the website?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:47:15 PM

Oh, you outed me! I'm a big tranny with a personality disorder! And a Twitter account! Damned gays! Bother off with that and believe what you like. All the while your price just goes down and down.  Might spend some energy fixing your problems instead of wondering what's in my pants.

Amazing how you follow your dev like little mice and can't stand a question or two. Young I guess and a bit naive.  Me and Loni's good cop/bad cop is nothing compared to the real sharks swimming in crypto behind the scenes. And why the obsession with you lot for tiny little 5 sat Pandacoin? There's a threat to the financial system and the world as we know it.  Fun playing about with you lot though, passes the time.

Shouldn't give it too much attention, Flapman1 is;

- fudding here because he's invested/involved in pandacoin.
- related to or friends with Manelecrypto (the twitterer). They share the same coin interests, country and maybe more.

This can be concluded from a brief look at his post history  Grin

Good job Sherlock Bloody Bones!  Let's go:

1. Guilty as charged. I am a full Pandacoin supporter. Is that a bloody sin to you wanks? So much competition between the two isn't there? I have some Dogecoin, some Halycon and sin of sins a bit of Britcoin also. There you go, nail me to the cross!

2. I'm great fast friends with Manelecrypto. No we're not boning each other (to my regret ... sorry Loni couldn't help myself, LOL) Friends or not we have different interests.  She hates scam devs and scam coins like this one and this one. She's got the inside to lots of legal issues because frankly lots of big lawyers in LA want to do her and they tell her things such as Litecoin's planned assreaming of you lot. I could care less, I want money.

She's also in with the gypsies. She isn't one, as white as you or me but they run entertainment back in her country and get into crypto (yes, the "gypos" have internet to respond to one idiot.) Being blond and all the gypsies love her and want to fuck your coin because of your insults.  Doing it too, nice and slow before driving it home.

Does that hurt me? Yes, I'll loose a bunch.  I'm guessing this will crash down to 10 or, the dev will wander off to a new scam and when another community takes over there I'll be with a huge stash new year. Long term thinking is the thing, you see.

Loni and I always have a laugh playing off at scam coins like this.  LTCD seemed like a good one, thought revealing the LiteCoin problem would prompt a fix, not a general retreat into your collective arseholes.  Such is life.

Also Mr. Holmes Loni and I aren't from the same country although the way things are going there won't be an obvious difference in a few years between the two. With the new law all of her Gypsies are here anyway.

Doesn't have to be that if Captain Picaird over here comes off his high horse ..

Manelecrypto is a man and/or is you. Stop faking like it's a woman. He's/you're not part of anything . Your trolling is terrible. You just like spreading bullshit. You don't like other coins getting attention over your Panda bullshit. Guess what, no one cares.

Have a good day.

yeah that pic in your fake twitter photoshop garbage is a dude. if you cant see that maybe its because you dont want to admit you like dudes
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:54:58 PM

FFS please do not quote the fud when replying, it only amplifies it.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: