Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659757 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Withdrawal "Audited" Aspects:
To ensure the security of your accounts assets, we will have manual reviews for each single withdrawal of more than 10BTC as well as the case that there are more than three times of withdrawals from the same account per day, bringing the total to 10 BTC or more.
Also, the withdrawal requests will stay in "audited" status during the maintenance of wallet service, and we will process all these right after the maintenance.

thank you Janet for keeping us informed and posting this on here, only issue is some people seem to have account being audited when they are not even anywhere near 10 bitcoin a day or for that matter even 10 bitcoin in all combined period

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:32:47 PM

Mining farms notice

In the past few days, a couple of our mining farms have been affected by unfortunate circumstances that were beyond our control. One of our main farms is located near a hydroelectric power station, and due to a fire in the nearby woods, the fiber-optic cable connecting the farm to the internet was damaged beyond repair. We have already set up a satellite internet connection in its place, and this farm is already back to normal. This loss of connectivity is the reason for Antpool's sudden loss of hashpower several days ago.

Another one of our farms (a small one) experienced a short circuit in the electrical transformer on site. Fewer than 2PH/s of hashrate were affected by this. Repairing this transformer could take more than a week. Users with mining contracts on Hashnest.com who have incurred any losses because of these two issues will be compensated by Hashnest and Bitmain.

Bitmain
April 8th, 2015

wow that is a string of bad luck i must say, i hope all the products have insurance in the even the fire got out of control and consume the building up or damage it. I am glad to hear that there will be a way to get compensated of course this makes me personally glad to continue with hashnest  Wink

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:41:43 PM

I am happy to hear about compensation also but more details about how it is going to be handled would be nice.

Can't say I am thrilled with the wording "have mining contracts who incurred any loses" Isn't it safe to say we all incurred loses?

A
BITMAIN_Janet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:02:33 AM

I am happy to hear about compensation also but more details about how it is going to be handled would be nice.

Can't say I am thrilled with the wording "have mining contracts who incurred any loses" Isn't it safe to say we all incurred loses?

A

Hi,

That is, the mining contracts on Hashnest were not be affacted.

Skype: yaxuan.ai, +86 18511636219, Twitter:@Janet_Ai_YaXuan
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:05:46 AM

A

Janet, could you pls elaborate a bit on this? Do this relate to cloud miners who lost their potential profits due to this incident or somebody else?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:21:51 AM

A

That depends on whether all accounts were affected. If they have split certain accounts of certain farms it's logical that a set of accounts aren't affected Smiley
Wings1987

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:38:20 PM

I don't like to post sounding like a conspiracy theorist but our horrible luck the last few days does not sit well with me. I had the same feeling during the DDOS attack. Anyone not buying that the two worst periods of luck in the last month have been during a DDOS attack and fire at one of their farms? It is unfortunate because there is nothing we can do to prove that Hashnest has not been up 99.99% as they promise.

It also bothers me that someone from Bitmain posted saying that the drop in hashrate was because of moving Umisoo miners to Bitmain facility. Now they post something completely different.

Just tell us the truth. Compensate us if it is warranted and I don't think anyone will complain. In fact I would be willing to bet sales would go up.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:52:19 PM

I don't like to post sounding like a conspiracy theorist but our horrible luck the last few days does not sit well with me. I had the same feeling during the DDOS attack. Anyone not buying that the two worst periods of luck in the last month have been during a DDOS attack and fire at one of their farms? It is unfortunate because there is nothing we can do to prove that Hashnest has not been up 99.99% as they promise.

It also bothers me that someone from Bitmain posted saying that the drop in hashrate was because of moving Umisoo miners to Bitmain facility. Now they post something completely different.

Just tell us the truth. Compensate us if it is warranted and I don't think anyone will complain. In fact I would be willing to bet sales would go up.

This is now the 2nd or 3rd post I have read from you about not being happy about pool luck, and I, as well as others have responded by being very nice and explaining that variance happens and nothing is out of the ordinary.  But now I am starting to get annoyed.  I didn't see you complaining between the 23rd and 30th when luck was either at 100% or above for an entire straight week, and you were making more than you otherwise would have.  Now we have hit a period where we are slightly below expected payouts and you rant and rant about being unhappy.  Leave the pool then, no one is forcing you to stay here.  You stay because it is the best pool, so take the variance like a man and be grateful that Bitmain provides a zero pool fee service for you to use.

I would suggest learning about how blocks are found and understanding that it is based on luck, and then finding some online courses about statistics and why there is literally no reason to suspect anything based on the numbers from the last few days.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Wings1987

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:22:21 PM

I am well aware of how luck works. No need to get hostile.

I can't leave because I have a large amount of TH with Hashnest.

So you are telling me that during the DDOS attack when all the external miners could not connect to the pool that you feel confident that their internal network was not compromised. Or the fact that part of Hashnest is now mining off of a satellite connection right now does not cause a problem.

Your assumptions about how luck work are based on a fairly stable Hashrate and everything working properly. You and I both know that if something is wrong on their end it will add to our bad luck. I am not a big believer in coincidences. Given no outside influences I can buy those 2 periods of bad luck. When you tell me that we have had two longer periods of bad luck and BTW they both coincide with serious problems I don't buy it.

All that being said I am a big supporter of Bitmain. I have a bunch of their miners here in my home plus Hashnest. All I ask for is transparency.
cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:57:53 PM

A

As a group of consumers, I would say that we all incurred losses, however it's good to know that everyone's hash power is tied to specific hardware - there is comfort in knowing that you might be backed by a physical piece of hardware or a cluster of miners

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:37:30 PM

While i can understand alot of the points you have made i do have one questions, how would it make sales go up, maybe i am missing something i dont know still to early lol

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:43:55 PM

This is now the 2nd or 3rd post I have read from you about not being happy about pool luck, and I, as well as others have responded by being very nice and explaining that variance happens and nothing is out of the ordinary.  But now I am starting to get annoyed.  I didn't see you complaining between the 23rd and 30th when luck was either at 100% or above for an entire straight week, and you were making more than you otherwise would have.  Now we have hit a period where we are slightly below expected payouts and you rant and rant about being unhappy.  Leave the pool then, no one is forcing you to stay here.  You stay because it is the best pool, so take the variance like a man and be grateful that Bitmain provides a zero pool fee service for you to use.

I would suggest learning about how blocks are found and understanding that it is based on luck, and then finding some online courses about statistics and why there is literally no reason to suspect anything based on the numbers from the last few days.

come on we all know that there are people who will never be happy, they will eaither say below luck of 100% they are not running a farm but if it is always at 100% then other people will say they dont mine and just make payments. In eaither case i myself had not noticed the periods where they paid over 100% i sometimes dont log onto hashnest for like 3-5 days maybe longer depending on what i have going on

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:00:52 PM

come on we all know that there are people who will never be happy, they will eaither say below luck of 100% they are not running a farm but if it is always at 100% then other people will say they dont mine and just make payments. In eaither case i myself had not noticed the periods where they paid over 100% i sometimes dont log onto hashnest for like 3-5 days maybe longer depending on what i have going on

And if over 100% they sit back and enjoy making more than they would otherwise.  It's just funny how the complaints come out when we are in downtrends, but they are more than happy to receive additional pay. 

Also, to reiterate, there is absolutely nothing abnormal about the current luck.  We are in a downtrend, but we are still over 100% for the 2 week and further period.

So you are telling me that during the DDOS attack when all the external miners could not connect to the pool that you feel confident that their internal network was not compromised. Or the fact that part of Hashnest is now mining off of a satellite connection right now does not cause a problem.

a DDOS attack only redirects large amounts of traffic to a website to tie up the servers, there is no other hacking that goes on, so yes, I am very confident that nothing, "internal" was compromised.  Now, if your saying that other things happened instead of or in conjuncture with a DDOS attack, then that is a possibility, but I am not sure what you think was/is affected, and if there is, why you don't sell your hash and withdraw.

You of course have the option to leave, no one is keeping you there.  Simply sell your hashrate if your unhappy with the service.

The fact they are mining off a satelite connection is unfortunate, but I feel your just complaining to complain.  They stated, quite transparently, there was a fire or whatever it was, and they got the farm back online while waiting for the connection to be fixed.  Would you prefer they have done nothing and the farm just sitting there not hashing?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Wings1987

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:45:54 PM

Darkangel - I was talking about Sales increasing because they remain transparent. Cloud mining is full of so many scams that customers will flock to the first long term legitimate operation.

Debitme - Not sure how this turned into an argument. My post history speaks for itself. Yes I complained during the last downturn but that is not the only time I have posted. Truth is neither of us know whether the service was impacted. You choose to believe it wasn't. I have my doubts.

When you say one day the drop in Hashrate was due to a scheduled move and spring cleaning and a few days later it was because of a fire at one location and transformer issue at another doesn't that make you question a few things? Not my definition of transparent.
Wings1987

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:23:41 PM

yup. same problem for me the last few hours.
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:40:44 PM

Can anyone login into hashnest? I get always a gateway timeout

same here
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:16:16 PM

I was able to log in about an hour ago. Now I get gatweay timeout as well.

TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:25:31 PM

I was able to log in about an hour ago. Now I get gatweay timeout as well.
It worked for me just now.
cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:02:28 AM

Im able to login

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:11:06 AM

Im able to login

Everything works now and even it seems Antpool luck s been improving today.

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: