Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot)  (Read 500019 times)
starl1ng

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:41:48 AM

anyone can help me with this error

Code:
r-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
ccminer.cpp:49:26: fatal error: cuda_runtime.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1772: recipe for target 'ccminer-ccminer.o' failed
make[2]: *** [ccminer-ccminer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
mv -f .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Tpo .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo .deps/ccminer-pools.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo .deps/ccminer-util.Po
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/xky/Downloads/ccminer-linux'
Makefile:2198: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xky/Downloads/ccminer-linux'
Makefile:653: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Got this error when try to build.sh

Probably, your CUDA is not properly installed. Also, you should probably modify your PATH, something like this in .bash_profile:
Code:
export CUDA_HOME=/usr/local/cuda-8.0
export PATH=${PATH}:$CUDA_HOME/bin:$CUDA_HOME/lib64
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

I have some questions about ccminer:

1)How come on this page: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer  the ccminer.exe itself is never included? Is that a github thing or what? I've noticed this on many other executable files as well.

2) Is there any benefit to running the 32 bit over the x64 if my machine is x64? (Windows 7)

3) Assuming the link above is the latest and greatest, and I have the ccminer-x64.exe package as well, is there anything I need to do other than merge the two different folders into one?

4) Aside from using the command line options in the readme.txt, are there any other optimizations that people do? Or is everything simply handled by how you configure your .bat file and there's nothing more you can do? For example : I read somewhere that (crypto mining blog?) that someone had worked on the lyra2 part and it was getting a 10% better result. Do you guys download that lyra2 split off and use it separate or do you download it and merge the lyra2 part with what we already have?

5) Last one: ccminer 2.2.2 is by far my favorite miner. However, unless I am doing something wrong, it simply cannot beat other miners in certain areas. If I mine Mona (lyra2) coin with ccminer, and then I use EWBF's miner to compare, EWBF wins. Hands down. And that's ok. I understand there are limitations, etc. That's not a knock on this awesome miner. So my question then becomes, for you seasoned miners, what is your order of preference when this ccminer becomes not logical to use? I mean, we're all looking for the fastest miners, right?

So what miners for specific algo's or specific coins do you use when it's not logical to use this miner? Thanks in advance. 
[client]

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:56:12 PM

I'm trying to build ccminer on Ubuntu 16.04, but I keep getting an error that libcurl is unusable. I think it might have something to do with the fact that it's finding the curl-config file in the anaconda3 directory but I don't know how to fix that short of deleting it from anaconda so it doesn't get detected. I have tried installing the libcurl4-openssl-dev package for the header files but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Code:
checking for curl-config... /opt/anaconda3/bin/curl-config
checking for the version of libcurl... 7.55.1
checking for libcurl >= version 7.15.2... yes
checking whether libcurl is usable... no
configure: error: Missing required libcurl >= 7.15.2

Any help would be greatly appreciated
UrsaUrsa

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:29:44 AM

I have some questions about ccminer:

1)How come on this page: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer  the ccminer.exe itself is never included? Is that a github thing or what? I've noticed this on many other executable files as well.
what do you mean it's not included? It's in the releases section.

2) Is there any benefit to running the 32 bit over the x64 if my machine is x64? (Windows 7)
32bit generally faster.
3) Assuming the link above is the latest and greatest, and I have the ccminer-x64.exe package as well, is there anything I need to do other than merge the two different folders into one?
Not sure what you wanna merge when we are talking about the compiled exe files.
4) Aside from using the command line options in the readme.txt, are there any other optimizations that people do? Or is everything simply handled by how you configure your .bat file and there's nothing more you can do? For example : I read somewhere that (crypto mining blog?) that someone had worked on the lyra2 part and it was getting a 10% better result. Do you guys download that lyra2 split off and use it separate or do you download it and merge the lyra2 part with what we already have?
Depending on the algo other ccminer versions may be faster, like Alexis at sibcoin. The only thing that can make a difference in command line is the intensity.
5) Last one: ccminer 2.2.2 is by far my favorite miner. However, unless I am doing something wrong, it simply cannot beat other miners in certain areas. If I mine Mona (lyra2) coin with ccminer, and then I use EWBF's miner to compare, EWBF wins. Hands down. And that's ok. I understand there are limitations, etc. That's not a knock on this awesome miner. So my question then becomes, for you seasoned miners, what is your order of preference when this ccminer becomes not logical to use? I mean, we're all looking for the fastest miners, right?

So what miners for specific algo's or specific coins do you use when it's not logical to use this miner? Thanks in advance. 
Ewbf? You're talking about an equihash miner, how do you mine Lyra with it? And yes, for equihash ewbf is faster. Although dstm's is even better.
I hope this helps.
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

1. exe files found here https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
2. 32 bit builds are often faster
3. check in the releases link. 2.2.2 is the latest
4. The intensity setting can improve the hashrate . (-i in the batfile)
5. There are many different forks of ccminer. The fastest miners usually require a donation.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
tamerdagli

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

1. exe files found here https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
2. 32 bit builds are often faster
3. check in the releases link. 2.2.2 is the latest
4. The intensity setting can improve the hashrate . (-i in the batfile)
5. There are many different forks of ccminer. The fastest miners usually require a donation.

Can you give us the links or the names of the fastest miners that require donation..
Thanks
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

19 algos found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.0

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
tamerdagli

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

anybody else?
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

Thanks sp_.

(Let me say something real quick kinda off the record / on the record to let everyone know where I am coming from. I DO understand there are some politics per se' involved here. Personal ego's, etc..... I get it. I really do. But I don't care if it's sp_mods, truvpot mods, or my grandmothers dildo's mods....I just want the fastest effin' miner and I don't know what that miner is. Hence my original question.)

Now, sp_, are you saying I should merge your 'bin' files (19 of them) with the truvpot version of ccminer 2.2.2? I eluded to that ? in the first post but never really got an answer.

I just want the fastest possible miner / or combo of miners and bins possible. A lot of people act like "everybody knows" how to accomplish this......and there's some people out there, like me, who don't know. Don't care about the politics. We just want answers.

So I ask again, is the fastest speeds some sort of hybrid "merged" system between sp_ and truvpot? Cause I don't know, and that's what I'm here to find out. Nothing more, nothing less.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:09:46 AM

Well, for starters, go see yiimp pool, or zpool, select the algo of your choice, and click the miners tab.  You will see what people are mining on.  And their average speeds.  Or, go see benchs, and see what benchmarks there are, which will specify the miner.

Look around, search around, you'll find the droids you are looking for.
boldogbanyasz

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:40 PM

Hi,

I'm running the tpruvot fork of ccminer, compiled from here: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer on ubuntu systems. in general runs fine, for a large number of algorthims. OTOH, for equihash, I'm regularly getting the following style of errors:

Code:
[2017-10-29 18:02:15] accepted: 326/326 (diff 1778.741), 2119.71 Sol/s yes!
[2017-10-29 18:02:47] GPU #0: solver: CUDA error 'unspecified launch failure' in func 'solve' line
[2017-10-29 18:02:47] GPU #4: solver: CUDA error 'unspecified launch failure' in func 'solve' line
[2017-10-29 18:02:47] GPU #3: solver: CUDA error 'unspecified launch failure' in func 'solve' line
[2017-10-29 18:02:47] GPU #2: solver: CUDA error 'unspecified launch failure' in func 'solve' line
[2017-10-29 18:02:47] GPU #1: solver: CUDA error 'unspecified launch failure' in func 'solve' line
[2017-10-29 18:02:47] GPU #5: solver: CUDA error 'unspecified launch failure' in func 'solve' line
[2017-10-29 18:02:52] GPU #0: MSI GTX 1070, 353.70 Sol/s
[2017-10-29 18:02:52] GPU #0: unspecified launch failure
[2017-10-29 18:02:52] GPU #0: scanhash_equihash:192 all CUDA-capable devices are busy or unavailable
[2017-10-29 18:02:52] GPU #0: init: CUDA: failed to alloc memory

this is the version that ccminer returns:

Code:
$ ./ccminer --version
*** ccminer 2.2.2 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
    Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0 64-bits

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
  Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.

BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)

ccminer v2.2.2
libcurl/7.52.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2g zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/0.16 libpsl/0.17.0 (+libidn2/0.16) librtmp/2.3

this is how I'm invoking ccminer:

Code:
./ccminer -r 0 -a equihash -i 22 -o stratum+tcp://.... -u .... -p ...

and also for all other algorithms

I wonder how this can be resolved.
LuxLP

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

Hallo, dev!
When are you going to make API work properly?
Like it is with Claymore or EBWF. Noone can make it work!
konqueror

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:43:39 AM

Hallo, dev!

API works perfect.
RBendo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

Hi, i'm trying to build ccminer on Fedora 26 but i get this error

Code:
$ ./build.sh
make: ***  Nessuna regola per generare l'obiettivo "distclean".  Arresto.
clean
configure.ac:4: installing './config.sub'
configure.ac:6: installing './missing'
Makefile.am: installing './depcomp'
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C99... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for gcc option to support OpenMP... -fopenmp
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking sys/endian.h usability... no
checking sys/endian.h presence... no
checking for sys/endian.h... no
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking syslog.h usability... yes
checking syslog.h presence... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for sys/sysctl.h... yes
checking whether be32dec is declared... no
checking whether le32dec is declared... no
checking whether be32enc is declared... no
checking whether le32enc is declared... no
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for getopt_long... yes
checking for json_loads in -ljansson... yes
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
checking for gzopen in -lz... yes
checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... no
configure: error: OpenSSL library required
make: *** Nessun obiettivo specificato e nessun makefile trovato.  Arresto.
$

Can anyone help me?
RBendo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

I solved it but still not able to build ccminer

Code:
# CC=/usr/bin/gcc53 ./build.sh
Making distclean in compat
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
Making distclean in jansson
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat/jansson"
test -z "libjansson.a" || rm -f libjansson.a
rm -f *.o
rm -f *.tab.c
test -z "" || rm -f
test . = "." || test -z "" || rm -f
rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH tags
rm -rf ./.deps
rm -f Makefile
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat/jansson"
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
test -z "" || rm -f
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
rm -f Makefile
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer"
test -z "ccminer" || rm -f ccminer
rm -f *.o
rm -f Algo256/*.o
rm -f JHA/*.o
rm -f compat/*.o
rm -f crypto/*.o
rm -f crypto/cpu/*.o
rm -f equi/*.o
rm -f equi/blake2/*.o
rm -f heavy/*.o
rm -f lbry/*.o
rm -f lyra2/*.o
rm -f neoscrypt/*.o
rm -f quark/*.o
rm -f qubit/*.o
rm -f scrypt/*.o
rm -f sha256/*.o
rm -f sia/*.o
rm -f skunk/*.o
rm -f sph/*.o
rm -f tribus/*.o
rm -f x11/*.o
rm -f x13/*.o
rm -f x15/*.o
rm -f x17/*.o
rm -f *.tab.c
test -z "" || rm -f
rm -f Algo256/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f Algo256/.dirstamp
rm -f JHA/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f JHA/.dirstamp
rm -f compat/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f compat/.dirstamp
rm -f crypto/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f crypto/.dirstamp
rm -f crypto/cpu/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f crypto/cpu/.dirstamp
rm -f equi/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f equi/.dirstamp
rm -f equi/blake2/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f equi/blake2/.dirstamp
rm -f heavy/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f heavy/.dirstamp
rm -f lbry/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f lbry/.dirstamp
rm -f lyra2/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f lyra2/.dirstamp
rm -f neoscrypt/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f neoscrypt/.dirstamp
rm -f quark/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f quark/.dirstamp
rm -f qubit/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f qubit/.dirstamp
rm -f scrypt/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f scrypt/.dirstamp
rm -f sha256/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f sha256/.dirstamp
rm -f sia/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f sia/.dirstamp
rm -f skunk/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f skunk/.dirstamp
rm -f sph/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f sph/.dirstamp
rm -f tribus/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f tribus/.dirstamp
rm -f x11/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f x11/.dirstamp
rm -f x13/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f x13/.dirstamp
rm -f x15/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f x15/.dirstamp
rm -f x17/.deps/.dirstamp
rm -f x17/.dirstamp
rm -f ccminer-config.h stamp-h1
rm -f cscope.out cscope.in.out cscope.po.out cscope.files
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer"
rm -f config.status config.cache config.log configure.lineno config.status.lineno
rm -rf ./.deps compat/.deps crypto/.deps crypto/cpu/.deps equi/.deps equi/blake2/.deps lyra2/.deps neoscrypt/.deps sia/.deps sph/.deps x13/.deps
rm -f Makefile
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for gcc... /usr/bin/gcc53
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether /usr/bin/gcc53 accepts -g... yes
checking for /usr/bin/gcc53 option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether /usr/bin/gcc53 understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of /usr/bin/gcc53... gcc3
checking for /usr/bin/gcc53 option to accept ISO C99... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /usr/bin/gcc53 -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking whether /usr/bin/gcc53 needs -traditional... no
checking dependency style of /usr/bin/gcc53... gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for /usr/bin/gcc53 option to support OpenMP... unsupported
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking sys/endian.h usability... no
checking sys/endian.h presence... no
checking for sys/endian.h... no
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking syslog.h usability... yes
checking syslog.h presence... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for sys/sysctl.h... yes
checking whether be32dec is declared... no
checking whether le32dec is declared... no
checking whether be32enc is declared... no
checking whether le32enc is declared... no
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for getopt_long... yes
checking for json_loads in -ljansson... yes
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
checking for gzopen in -lz... yes
checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... yes
checking for EVP_DigestFinal_ex in -lcrypto... yes
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking for curl-config... /usr/bin/curl-config
checking for the version of libcurl... 7.53.1
checking for libcurl >= version 7.15.2... yes
checking whether libcurl is usable... yes
checking for curl_free... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating compat/Makefile
config.status: creating compat/jansson/Makefile
config.status: creating ccminer-config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
make  all-recursive
make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer"
Making all in compat
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
make[3]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
make[3]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per "all-am".
make[3]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer/compat"
make[2]: ingresso nella directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer"
/usr/bin/gcc53 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-crc32.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo -c -o ccminer-crc32.o `test -f 'crc32.c' || echo './'`crc32.c
/usr/bin/gcc53 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -g -O2 -MT ccminer-hefty1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Tpo -c -o ccminer-hefty1.o `test -f 'hefty1.c' || echo './'`hefty1.c
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-ccminer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-ccminer.Tpo -c -o ccminer-ccminer.o `test -f 'ccminer.cpp' || echo './'`ccminer.cpp
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-pools.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo -c -o ccminer-pools.o `test -f 'pools.cpp' || echo './'`pools.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-crc32.Tpo .deps/ccminer-crc32.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo -c -o ccminer-util.o `test -f 'util.cpp' || echo './'`util.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Tpo .deps/ccminer-hefty1.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-bench.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-bench.Tpo -c -o ccminer-bench.o `test -f 'bench.cpp' || echo './'`bench.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo .deps/ccminer-pools.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-bignum.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-bignum.Tpo -c -o ccminer-bignum.o `test -f 'bignum.cpp' || echo './'`bignum.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-bench.Tpo .deps/ccminer-bench.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-api.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-api.Tpo -c -o ccminer-api.o `test -f 'api.cpp' || echo './'`api.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-bignum.Tpo .deps/ccminer-bignum.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-api.Tpo .deps/ccminer-api.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-hashlog.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-hashlog.Tpo -c -o ccminer-hashlog.o `test -f 'hashlog.cpp' || echo './'`hashlog.cpp
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-nvml.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-nvml.Tpo -c -o ccminer-nvml.o `test -f 'nvml.cpp' || echo './'`nvml.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo .deps/ccminer-util.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-stats.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-stats.Tpo -c -o ccminer-stats.o `test -f 'stats.cpp' || echo './'`stats.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-nvml.Tpo .deps/ccminer-nvml.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-sysinfos.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-sysinfos.Tpo -c -o ccminer-sysinfos.o `test -f 'sysinfos.cpp' || echo './'`sysinfos.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-stats.Tpo .deps/ccminer-stats.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-cuda.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-cuda.Tpo -c -o ccminer-cuda.o `test -f 'cuda.cpp' || echo './'`cuda.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-hashlog.Tpo .deps/ccminer-hashlog.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-ccminer.Tpo .deps/ccminer-ccminer.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-nvsettings.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-nvsettings.Tpo -c -o ccminer-nvsettings.o `test -f 'nvsettings.cpp' || echo './'`nvsettings.cpp
mv -f .deps/ccminer-sysinfos.Tpo .deps/ccminer-sysinfos.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT equi/ccminer-equihash.o -MD -MP -MF equi/.deps/ccminer-equihash.Tpo -c -o equi/ccminer-equihash.o `test -f 'equi/equihash.cpp' || echo './'`equi/equihash.cpp
/usr/local/cuda/bin/nvcc -gencode=arch=compute_50,code=\"sm_50,compute_50\" -gencode=arch=compute_20,code=\"sm_21,compute_20\" -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I. -O3 -lineno -Xcompiler -Wall  -D_FORCE_INLINES  --ptxas-options="-v" --maxrregcount=128 -o equi/cuda_equi.o -c equi/cuda_equi.cu
nvcc warning : The 'compute_20', 'sm_20', and 'sm_21' architectures are deprecated, and may be removed in a future release (Use -Wno-deprecated-gpu-targets to suppress warning).
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/7/include/stddef.h(444): error: identifier "nullptr" is undefined

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/7/include/stddef.h(444): error: expected a ";"

mv -f .deps/ccminer-nvsettings.Tpo .deps/ccminer-nvsettings.Po
/usr/include/c++/7/x86_64-redhat-linux/bits/c++config.h(2196): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception.h(63): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception.h(69): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/exception(49): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/exception(57): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/exception(67): error: expected a "{"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/cxxabi_init_exception.h(63): error: expected a "{"

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(99): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(187): error: not a class or struct name

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(190): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(197): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(204): error: not a class or struct name

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(207): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/typeinfo(214): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(63): error: function "__cxxabiv1::std::current_exception" returns incomplete type "__cxxabiv1::std::__exception_ptr::exception_ptr"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(63): error: expected a "{"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(73): error: namespace "__cxxabiv1::std" has no member "rethrow_exception"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(83): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(85): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(86): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(88): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(90): error: declaration is incompatible with previous "__cxxabiv1::std::current_exception"
(63): here

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(90): error: use of a local type to declare a function

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(90): error: expected a ";"

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.   -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing  -I/usr/local/cuda/include -DUSE_WRAPNVML    -O3 -march=native -D_REENTRANT -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -MT ccminer-fuguecoin.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ccminer-fuguecoin.Tpo -c -o ccminer-fuguecoin.o `test -f 'fuguecoin.cpp' || echo './'`fuguecoin.cpp
/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(91): error: use of a local type to declare a function

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(93): error: namespace "__cxxabiv1::std" has no member "make_exception_ptr"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(93): error: a template friend declaration cannot be declared in a local class

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(93): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(96): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(98): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(101): error: incomplete type is not allowed

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(101): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(122): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(132): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(149): error: use of a local type to declare a function

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(150): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(153): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(158): error: use of a local type to declare a function

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(159): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(162): error: use of a local type to declare a function

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(163): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(166): error: use of a local type to declare a function

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(167): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(179): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/exception_ptr.h(214): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/move.h(46): error: identifier "constexpr" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/move.h(46): error: "_Tp" is not a function or static data member

/usr/include/c++/7/bits/move.h(51): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(71): error: identifier "constexpr" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(71): error: template parameter "_Tp" may not be redeclared in this scope

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(71): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(72): error: member "__cxxabiv1::std::integral_constant<_Tp, __v>::_Tp" is not a type name

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(73): error: member "__cxxabiv1::std::integral_constant<_Tp, __v>::_Tp" is not a type name

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(74): error: identifier "constexpr" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(79): error: identifier "constexpr" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(79): error: "value_type" has already been declared in the current scope

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(79): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(84): error: identifier "constexpr" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(84): error: "_Tp" is not a function or static data member

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(93): error: expected a declaration

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(93): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(126): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(248): error: identifier "char16_t" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(252): error: identifier "char32_t" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(252): error: class "__cxxabiv1::std::__is_integral_helper<<error-type>>" has already been defined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(350): error: identifier "__float128" is undefined

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(365): error: namespace "__cxxabiv1::std" has no member "size_t"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(466): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(470): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(478): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(482): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(490): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(494): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(502): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(506): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(514): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(518): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(526): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(530): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(538): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(542): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(550): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(554): error: expected a ">"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(564): error: namespace "__cxxabiv1::std" has no member "nullptr_t"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(585): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(591): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(598): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(605): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(615): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(641): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(751): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(765): error: expected a ";"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(780): error: space required between adjacent ">" delimiters of nested template argument lists (">>" is the right shift operator)

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(790): error: expected a ")"

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(801): error: an explicit template argument list is not allowed on this declaration

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(801): error: expected a type specifier

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(801): error: function returning function is not allowed

/usr/include/c++/7/type_traits(801): error: expected a ";"

Error limit reached.
100 errors detected in the compilation of "/tmp/tmpxft_00002002_00000000-9_cuda_equi.compute_20.cpp1.ii".
Compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:2664: equi/cuda_equi.o] Error 4
make[2]: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....
mv -f .deps/ccminer-fuguecoin.Tpo .deps/ccminer-fuguecoin.Po
mv -f equi/.deps/ccminer-equihash.Tpo equi/.deps/ccminer-equihash.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-cuda.Tpo .deps/ccminer-cuda.Po
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer"
make[1]: *** [Makefile:2196: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/home/slave-dom/Miners/ccminer"
make: *** [Makefile:651: all] Error 2
#
LuxLP

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:21:06 PM

Hallo, dev!

API works perfect.
How can I make it work?
What else do I need expect --api-bind= or -b (ip address:port) key?
konqueror

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

Hallo, dev!

API works perfect.
How can I make it work?
What else do I need expect --api-bind= or -b (ip address:port) key?

"--api-bind=0.0.0.0:12345" is enough but if you expect to open a webpage when enter ip:port in browser - it will not work. You will need something like https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/tree/windows/api. It is quite easy with these examples.
Epsylon3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

I solved it but still not able to build ccminer
look like you are using g++ 7

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
The_Immortal

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

Well, I'm trying cryptonight via recent 2.2.2 ccminer (GTX 1050). On Windows it works well. But under Ubuntu it just closed without any error.

Could you tell me please how to solve the problem? Thank you!
The_Immortal

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

Is there a way to compile ccminer (for Ubuntu) for a specific algorithm (not for all)? It it is possbile could you please tell me how to do it in details?

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: