Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:13:37 PM

The auction ends in 2015-1-2 at 16:00 GMT.

- 2-N chapelry and 2 chapelries in the 3rd borough (3-NW and 3-SW) will be auctioned for quarry business. All 3 have different rules:
* 2-N: starts from 150 mil, town has the buyback option similar to all existing quarry sites
* 3-NW: starts from 1,200 mil, direct sale with no strings attached
* 3-SW: starts from 300 mil, direct sale with no other strings than the same extra land tax as the Village (1-SE) has. (It is possible to abandon any land if you don't want to pay tax, so it's a kind of "option" to buy any marginal, taxed land.)

Situation currently:

2-N - 400 mil -- The Earl of Tavastia
3-NW - 1250 mil -- The Earl of Soul
3-SW - 300 mil -- (reserve bid (2 m/q))

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:38:49 PM

Below are my bids in red, with current updated auction.

========================
*** STONETON CONGLOMERATE ***
========================
The bids are to be given in the following format: "quantity @ price (XMR)". For example "100 @ 2.25".

This Auction closes Friday Jan 2nd 6PM, BCT server time, or one hour after the last winning bid (in case a winning bid was submitted during the last hour, the auction lasts as long as there are no new winning bids submitted in the hour since the previous one.  All shares are same class of shares 1000 total, 700 float.
==========================

Current status:

1.20 - 50 Shares - Earl Paul of Soul1
1.15 - 50 Shares - Earl Paul of Soul1
1.10 - 50 Shares - Earl Paul of Soul1
1.05 - 50 Shares - Earl Paul of Soul1
1.00 - 100 Shares -  Earl Jacket of North Face
1.00 - 100 Shares -  Chancellor Smooth, Earl of Cryptoluna
1.00 -  25 Shares - Lord Paulson (preferred)
1.00 - 50 Shares - Earl Paul of Soul1
1.00 - 75 Shares - Lord Paulson (ordinary)
0.90 -  20 Shares -  Dame Roopatra

==============
No-bid shares to Prince Joseph 30@90

Asset - K1 a built property in 2 SW covering 14q, 10q is built with revenue producing structures.

1 Non-NLQI shareholder, so all shareholders may jump ahead of this bid with their "First Refusal" opportunity using an equal bid to outbid it.

This space is for lease, apparently.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:51:32 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 08:30:17 AM by smooth

For sale -- Town Hall shares

Smooth Investment Fund is offering 45 shares of Town Hall (out of 500 total) to the highest bidder or bidders. Bidding starts immediately, with a reserve of 144 million, and ends when bids stop.

About the town hall

Owns building and land G3 in the old city -- 8 quadrats, which means a buyer of this 45 share block is indirect owner of 72% of one quadrat of very premium land, plus 9% of the building and income stream.

A.D. 1454 be it known that the grandest edifice second only to the Royal Palace is constructed in the town.
The building and the land are fully given to the ownership of the Town Hall Corporation, for making
profit with rental and business income. The ownership is divided to 500 shares.

paulsonnumismatics

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:36:41 AM

ABC Decade Dividend Announcement
------------------------------------------

Letter to our investors:

So, the first decade has swiftly passed! The corporation finally started to operate on 1533. Thus the accounts closed on 1542 for this first Shareholder Meeting.
Again, thank you to those shareholders that put their trust on us. Their gesture will not be forgotten.

After this first decade, ABC has earned 75.965.500 moneritos. As they carry a substantial debt after the purchase, mortgage and construction of the East Village hotel, it seems that our initial assumptions of a 0.8% daily interest were correct.
ABC will therefore withdraw 40,000,000 moneritos as ordinary dividend and will credit each shareholder account.

All the reminder profit will go to further clean the current negative balance of (after dividend) 175.969.088 moneritos.

Each Senior share holder will receive 800,000 moneritos per Series A stock:

List of Shareholders  /  Dividend

Lord Paulson            17.600.0000
Freeman Tefer            6.400.000
Prince of New Liberty   4.000.000
Earl of North Face      4.000.000
Prince of Oz              4.000.000
Master Hokusai           4.000.000

Considering that the closing of the year is made every night and that nevertheless the assets will always remain in the corp, the next decade dividend will comprise 1544-1553 , so we leave one extra year "for free" to generate as much cashflow as possible.

As the number one priority for ABC is to maximize profits, Lord Paulson and Freeman Tefer as the majority owners have settled the new APR for the second round will decrease to 0.6 APR; this is 600,000 Moneritos per stock. so we can focus on repaying debt, saving for mortgage deadline and starting maybe a new project that allows us to gain even more traction. Also, recently the services pool have suffered a severe downgrade, so it makes sense to "downsize" as well. Dividend will be paid on 1554.

The value and daily business of our Hotels is stable and even on a slight rise, seeing other offers in the market, so we are quite pleased overall with either the production during this stage and the near future plans.

Every Series A shareholder is invited to meet us at freenode ##Crypto-Kingdom to discuss current/future plans.

Thanks all!

Signed,

Lord Paulson, Esq. CEO

tefer13

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:04:52 AM

thanks Lord Paulson  , and happy new year alls !
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:40:40 AM

Quarry-2 is nearer than ever

You can go and have a look yourselves, new tab "QUARRY-2".

The main changes and important stuff is:

- old quarries will be automatically transformed;
- it is graphically visible to all, exactly how much stone each site contains, and how much and where it is quarried already;
- the efficiency formula of the organization is public;
- manager of the quarry can have some decision on how to quarry;
- personnel can be hired and fired;
- personnel titles change to conform to the new uniform NPC mgmt scheme;
- personnel autopromote over time, and their efficiency rises more than the pay;
- personnel can be transferred to a new site, or another master, and transfer fee may be negotiated.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
kronicblazer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:18:39 AM

Below are my bids in red, with current updated auction.

========================
========================
The bids are to be given in the following format: "quantity @ price (XMR)". For example "100 @ 2.25".

This Auction closes Friday Jan 2nd 6PM, BCT server time, or one hour after the last winning bid (in case a winning bid was submitted during the last hour, the auction lasts as long as there are no new winning bids submitted in the hour since the previous one.  All shares are same class of shares 1000 total, 700 float.

Current status:

1.00 -  25 Shares - Lord Paulson (preferred)
1.00 - 75 Shares - Lord Paulson (ordinary)

==============
No-bid shares to Prince Joseph 30@90

Asset - K1 a built property in 2 SW covering 14q, 10q is built with revenue producing structures.

1 Non-NLQI shareholder, so all shareholders may jump ahead of this bid with their "First Refusal" opportunity using an equal bid to outbid it.

Bid 25 @1.00
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 08:21:11 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:02:49 PM by NewLiberty

========================
========================

Current Final status:  Auction closes at the price of 0.90
Congratulations to all the winners, you are getting an incredible deal.

1.00 - 100 shares - Lord Paulson
1.00 - 25 Shares - Lord Kronicblazer

==============
No-bid shares to Prince Joseph 105@0.90m

NOTE: Buy price is now 1.00 so all auction winners that want to sell NOW for immediate 11% profit, Prince Joseph is making market for these shares.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:19:49 PM

All hail the Marquess of Soul and the Marquess of North Face!

The Earl Paul of Soul has been promoted Marquess. "During his long journeys in foreign lands, the Marquess of Soul has amassed a considerable wealth, which he has decided to use for the benefit of our nascent town. The decision to donate the Main Building of the CryptoUniversity has also not gone unnoticed, even though the construction has been delayed due to architect backlogs."

The Earl Jacket of North Face has been promoted Marquess. "Of many good candidates, the Marquess of North Face was one of the few to fulfill the minimum standard of living. All the want-to-be Marquesses do well in noticing that they have to have 300 sqm personal living quarters with a 100% minimum luxury, located in the Old Town borough, and a sizable retinue of personal servants, and Noble clothes. Apart from filling the minimums, the Marquess has shown considerable magnanimousness in preserving our CryptoHeritage in the CryptoMuseum, one of the largest buildings in the Old Town, devoted for noncommercial use (and providing affordable $$ food for all passers-by)."

paulsonnumismatics

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:09:52 AM

My deepest congratulations to Marquess of Soul and Marquess of North Face!

As a member of the Town Council His Majesty has relied upon me the enjoyable task of handling out the commoner promotions. So here they are!

Player           Current   New  Comment
xulescu                 5    X    "Master characters can't be dressed like beggars"
dnaleor                 5    6   "His clothes are adequate"
Leila Liekki           5    X   "Master characters can't be dressed like beggars"
superresistant       5    X   "Master characters can't be dressed like beggars"
prioride               4    X   Still dont own a proper home!
haruki                 4    X   Still dont own a proper home!
Itrix                   5    X   "Master characters can't be dressed like beggars"
Nikke1                 5    X   "Master characters can't be dressed like beggars"
Troy                    5   X   "He is still not enough experienced"
Tefer                   3    3    Proud owner of a home, but need 500 gold for such a young character!
Riddick the cat      5    X   "Master characters cats can't be dressed like beggars Street Cats"
Kushed Alot       3    X    Proud owner of a home, but need 500 gold for such a young character!
Haridimous         5    X   A little more engagement needed!
Medusa               4    X   Still dont own a proper home!
Munny               1    2   Automatic level up, welcome to CK!
Anjeshka         1    2   Automatic Level up, Welcome to CK!

Congratulations in the name of the Town Hall to the promoted citizens! Tell your friends and celebrate it!
The ingame upgrades will be made as soon as possible.

Signed,
Lord Paulson, for the Town.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:43:41 AM

Congratulations to all the new promotions!

Does anyone want to sell Saddam a Noble Suit? Additionally, Riddick is interested in buying any suit available.

Please PM if interested.

McHaggis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:45:19 AM

Greetings to all, I have finished my great work and I am looking forward to throwing myself into the Crypto Kingdom. Thanks to all who worked out my finances while I was away.

I have amassed quite a large amount of stone and was wondering if someone could design and build me a Earl sized property on my haw. For a fee of course.

I have missed a lot of the rules regarding quarries so I will have to go back and read what has been said regarding them before diving in as well. That is assuming these is still space for me.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:57:21 PM

Greetings to all, I have finished my great work and I am looking forward to throwing myself into the Crypto Kingdom. Thanks to all who worked out my finances while I was away.

I have amassed quite a large amount of stone and was wondering if someone could design and build me a Earl sized property on my haw. For a fee of course.

Go for Marquess-size, my man! Smiley Welcome back, we've been waiting for you Smiley

Roopatra has grown to be a worthy architect, capable of designing many things. I can suggest her. Countess Roopatra, I mean Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:18:26 PM

ANN: Version 3: Pocket Economy 2015-1-8

Preface

The list of versions named in the best WTF-style continues. Since V.2.0 was Trust in Economy, now, almost a month later, it is clear that the trust has been demonstrated, because the economy has grown a lot since that. The worst-performing metric has been building mass, up "only" 60%. Total value of land and gold price have performed better.

So after finishing the scope design of the splitting of the services pool, long overdue as it feels, I also realized that what we are doing is stuff that is more than half the original scope of the original Version 3: Economy. Since then, the version number, and the release date of that version have been sliding fast towards the future.

So hopefully you are pleased as I inform: this Version 3: Pocket Economy, delivers most of the stuff that Economy was ever intended to deliver, and does it in the easy-to-access (harder to admin) Google DB format, which was not intended, and does it in 90 days, a full 10 days earlier than Economy was ever intended to be released!

Features of V.3

The game will be modularized to consist of subgames, which can simulate any area of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. The following subgames will be released (some in their 2rd/3th incarnation already):

1. Character Management (since 1.0)
This includes the framework of advancing in level, and managing the household and the business empire (Nobles mainly) by buying and selling commercial and speculative assets, resources and the like. In the new version, servants will be systematized to give points in household and business management, and these have a quantifiable effect on the output of those.

2. Building/Design (since 1.1)
This does not undergo any changes.

3. Renting out Apartment/Commercial Space/Halls (since 1.2)
This has been the backbone of city expansion ever since the beginning, because the greatest new construction need is apartments for NPCs. Renting them out gives easy-to-forecast basic income, which has ranged from 0.8% to 1%+ APR. Commercial space and events/halls have similar rules for payout, and now also their own pool.

4. Hotels (since 1.2)
Hotels will undergo a rehaul, where points are earned/graded in categories of Service, Luxury, Milieu, Fame and Price. A formula/simulation calculates the payouts. The maximum score is 20/20. To get high points, enough must be invested to staff and hotel design must be good.

5. Restaurant (since 1.2)
Restaurant game changes similarly as Hotel - the establishments are graded in Food, Service, Luxury, Fame and Price. Having the best Chefs and Butlers is a priority for high-end places, as well as choosing the price (anything can be tried). In the low end the business is more about sizing the space and workforce correctly to produce at the lowest cost to the expected clientele..

6. Army (since ~1.3)
Army has been training silently since about 1490, when it was becoming clear that the threat of barbarians is neutralized. Now the Army will get a renewed role as guards of the city, and they will charge a security fee from business owners. Some potent NPC officers have reached the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, pushing their masters to full Colonels. The army stands ever vigilant to rise against any threat, and having an officer position is an important asset in any Noble's CV, notwithstanding the grants of land given to the officers. It's hard to believe we could survive without an international conflict for long any more.

7. Quarry (since 2.0)
Explained many times in the last few days Smiley

8. Piety (since ~2.0)
The church is administering this subgame, the point of which is to measure and grade the overall piety of a character, the trait that lives longer than you. Good deeds are a major component of piety, and a good place to start is by giving a small donation for completing the 3-story Pious Club (Church account, with a note to the Bishop).

9. Science (since 3.0)
Some NPC types give you Science points output, which can be directed to research technologies and advances of many kinds. They are collaborative, mostly Wink

10. Culture (since 3.0)
As the highest aspect of humanity, Culture is the unremovable "victory point score" that accumulates to the long-term players due to their ownership of culture assets, doing deeds of culture, sponsoring culture, etc. Both Culture and Piety scores will be instrumental in granting promotions beyond L9 - it will be easier to see that wealth itself does not make you great, but becoming great is much easier with wealth well spent.

The economic backbone in the games follows the "input-output-pool share" model. Inputs are hired NPCs, land and buildings, other things represented by money, and immatrial assets such as fame. These generate output according to the rules and formulas in the game. Output is converted to pool shares that pay daily dividend. Typically upfront payment for the means of service production (eg. buildings) generates money to the pool and daily dividends deplete it, but for example Army works exactly the opposite.

The modules will come playable around 1550, and existing servants converted to new types. Sorry for the stuff lost in conversion: some well-thought servant role from 60 years back will become "Assistant-2" and lose all history and production value. That will certainly happen. On the other hand, some long-term servants will (according to dice and other fair methods) be promoted to valuable Gold and Silver servants.

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 04:52:12 PM

I am very pleased with how Callixtus is handling the Prieuré Hotel. I then decided to promote him Vicar General, effective immediately. He will handle the daily maintenance of the Church and the tactical decision for its extension. Meanwhile, I will remain in charge of the strategic orientation, such as the various Ecclesiastical Orders and the increase of visibility of moneritos.

(out of game; no need to create a new character - Callixtus is responsible for the Church account)

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:16:47 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:20:01 PM by binaryFate

Finally kind of back from a distant country, my late best wishes to you all!
In the meantime, looks like I missed few great deals in the kingdom...  Undecided

I would like to vouch for Anjeshka, one of our newest visitor in the city, which I happen to know from a far away country that I visit from time to time (I am now of a quite venerable age, and saw her growing up, before choosing to establich herself in our city).
I also gift her a 10 gold big ring.

Thanks to HM for the plan of version 3 to come. I am looking forward to see how far the WTF-style can go!

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:05:22 AM

Today's contribution to the new version is the explanation in Char DB /SERV-NEW tab. This outlines all different NPCs that can exist from now on, and how they are used in the different subgames. The exact rules of each subgame still need to be balanced, and therefore the figures are mostly not yet there, only the structures.

Enjoy!

(Trying to do the 2 years admin backlog still today Wink )

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:38:27 AM

New Bank bond issues

Works the same as always - exceptionally long 2.5 days offering time.

The benchmark Long Bond - the ultimate determinant to the Trust on our Game

10 units of 100 million each are offered and these are 365 real-days long. Last time a month ago, the same was bid in the range of 25-35 million but resulted in the cutoff of 25 million. We hope that a much better rate is available this time, and therefore these are backed by the town. For this risk, the town receives a part of the proceeds, determined by the result of the auction.

Mid-length bond, 90 real-days

10 units of 100 million each are offered. For clarity, these are not backed by anything except all the assets of the Hypothecary Bank. Reference price 67 million at 0.45% APR.

Short-term bond, 1558->1590

5 units of 100 million each are offered. For clarity, these are not backed by anything except all the assets of the Hypothecary Bank. Reference price 87 million at 0.45% APR.

The issuer reserves the right to both increase and limit the quantity issued. All winning bidders nevertheless pay the same amount,

EXCEPT
Early bidder bonus: winning bids that were placed in 24 hours from the timestamp of this post, pay 1 million less per unit.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:46:43 AM

New Bank bond issues

Works the same as always - exceptionally long 2.5 days offering time.

The Prince of New Liberty Bids:
1 @ 45
1 @ 35
3 @ 25

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:59:48 PM

2 @ 30

Mid-length bond, 90 real-days

2 @ 70
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: