Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:58:34 PM

it's boring, it's not really a game it's more like a cheep cheep faucet ... hope you can make it more fun to play
It's still in BETA ... Don't hate it.

I actually do like it, I play MyBitMine along with a faucet I am very active one also, easy to do between work and shit Cheesy

@MyBitMine, an extra option mayby to make it a bit more fun, try to add a minor bonus? like every hour you can pick a random number, if you chose the correct one (chose between 0-9) you get 10 gold, the people who bought chambers or equiment to actively mine longer will get a reduction in time on the bonus (60min = normal cooldown, each chamer - min min and each equiment - 1% (the normal 10% would fuck it up)  and upgrades member would get like 50 gold Smiley

what you think about that? :p

You need to think about the ideas that wont empty his wallet even further ;p
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:08:10 PM

it's boring, it's not really a game it's more like a cheep cheep faucet ... hope you can make it more fun to play

I actually do like it, I play MyBitMine along with a faucet I am very active one also, easy to do between work and shit Cheesy

@MyBitMine, an extra option mayby to make it a bit more fun, try to add a minor bonus? like every hour you can pick a random number, if you chose the correct one (chose between 0-9) you get 10 gold, the people who bought chambers or equiment to actively mine longer will get a reduction in time on the bonus (60min = normal cooldown, each chamer - min min and each equiment - 1% (the normal 10% would fuck it up)  and upgrades member would get like 50 gold Smiley

You need to think about the ideas that wont empty his wallet even further ;p
As a member I will suggest options that would attract and increase the population.
Even what I suggest now can be changed into profit for MBM ... you just need to think a bit mate, use that brain you got Cheesy
So far I didn't see you help anyone out ... so shush Cheesy
thelinuxist

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:13:35 PM

Hi,

I just made a deposit, got confirmed but doesn't show up in my account. Username is the same as here.
Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1LuBCpmaT19wEwCB8Rqgx1PYMxfRE7YNth
Please process or refund. Thanks.

Regards

thelinuxist
Clifhanger12

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:20:23 PM

Hi,

I just made a deposit, got confirmed but doesn't show up in my account. Username is the same as here.
Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1LuBCpmaT19wEwCB8Rqgx1PYMxfRE7YNth

Regards

thelinuxist
Did you wait for the 3 confirmations like said in the deposit description?
thelinuxist

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:49:09 PM

It was 6 confirmations when I posted here. Actually, when stating "got confirmed", I intended to say "I waited for three confirmations".
Right now, it's 13 confirmations according to blockchain.info. Not showing up, neither back in my wallet nor in the game.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:04:50 PM

It was 6 confirmations when I posted here. Actually, when stating "got confirmed", I intended to say "I waited for three confirmations".
Right now, it's 13 confirmations according to blockchain.info. Not showing up, neither back in my wallet nor in the game.

Just wait till MyBitMine is back online, he will fix it directly Smiley He adjusted from the moment he came online with me Smiley
bellasage

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

Hello,

I've been playing this for a bit now , and the past few days I cannot log in. I figured it was down , but today I decided to try to reset my password and it tells me user does not exist?

I think I had around 400 gold when this problem started , how do I get my account to work again?

Thanks,
bellasage
Clifhanger12

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:05:27 AM

Hello,

I've been playing this for a bit now , and the past few days I cannot log in. I figured it was down , but today I decided to try to reset my password and it tells me user does not exist?

I think I had around 400 gold when this problem started , how do I get my account to work again?

Thanks,
bellasage
Just register yourself once again Cheesy
400 ain't that much Smiley Oke it kinda is a bit already ...
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:00:42 AM

@MyBitMine, an extra option mayby to make it a bit more fun, try to add a minor bonus? like every hour you can pick a random number, if you chose the correct one (chose between 0-9) you get 10 gold, the people who bought chambers or equiment to actively mine longer will get a reduction in time on the bonus (60min = normal cooldown, each chamer - min min and each equiment - 1% (the normal 10% would fuck it up)  and upgrades member would get like 50 gold Smiley

I will take your suggestion into consideration and maybe develop some sort of lottery.
I won't do anything until after the 17th though. I have an exam coming up.

EDIT: By the way, maxpaynezzz is a good guy - my go to person for testing new features before releasing Wink

Hi,

Regards

thelinuxist

Hi TheLinuxist.

I believe your deposit has been processed now?
Sometimes, the blockchain.info API is a little slow to process payments.
However, it seems to be handled now.

Let me know if that is not the case.

And I apologize for the late reply. I was not with the computer until now. Smiley

Hello,

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

If your account has been removed then it means you have been referring users on your own IP.
Reading the terms, we only allow 1 account per IP, and referring yourself is strictly against the rules.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:43:10 PM

lol all working good but the darn REF contest is killing me LOL ... had a great thing going using the auto miner tool lol really missing it when i am at work Smiley

Haha it will be re-enabled after the contest. It is disabled because it was too easy for users to get points by purchasing the autominer for their refs.

Well I am always very open for suggestions Smiley
can make it like a old school sim city style game lol, have little animated workers and machines and building go full speed working away things like that would be cool  Smiley

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:06:18 PM

lol all working good but the darn REF contest is killing me LOL ... had a great thing going using the auto miner tool lol really missing it when i am at work Smiley

Haha it will be re-enabled after the contest. It is disabled because it was too easy for users to get points by purchasing the autominer for their refs.

can make it like a old school sim city style game lol, have little animated workers and machines and building go full speed working away things like that would be cool  Smiley

Sounds like a good idea but definetely out of my league haha.
If this game ever takes off though, I might consider hiring someone to do more game-like graphics.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:13:24 PM

I would like to ask, how you planning manage payouts when active miners boost accounts in long term for free? You will have to pay more and more.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
tmmapp

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:22:01 PM

Smiley Hear so graphics for MyBitMine.co https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lLX_d6xq4aT2lWQlYtSGtIajQ/view?usp=sharing
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:22:22 PM

I would like to ask, how you planning manage payouts when active miners boost accounts in long term for free? You will have to pay more and more.

Why do you think the minimum withdrawal amount is currently 0.001 and you earn so little to begin with Cheesy
To be honest, the site is not at all turning a profit and I am pouring my money into this in the hopes that one day it will turn around.
It's basically a test to see if this kind of "faucet" is possible to maintain itself over time.

There is 5 things which I am hoping for.
1. More users will come to boost traffic and advertisement income.
2. New users will keep registering over time and play the game. The lower level users are, the more I earn from the captcha (given the fact that they need to solve it more frequently).
3. In the next update(hopefully), I will release an automated withdrawal option. I hope some users will stay mid-level and just keep withdrawing rather than everyone going for max level.
4. Donations Wink
5. I get accepted into higher paying advertisement options. Adbit.co is horrible for low/mid traffic sites.

It's all a gamble really. That being said, I would rather invest my money in this than some other gamble like dice games Smiley
Besides, it was fun creating the main framework and thinking of new ideas / updating the site.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:24:25 PM

Thank you for your donation! Smiley

I will contact you in a PM in a few minutes.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:07:11 PM

@MyBitMine

You could always make a page with the site's you would recommend and provide your referral link to those site's Smiley
This always get's you couple members more than willing to help you out getting a bit commission and exploring even more options ^^
Second; Go invest a decent amount in BTC and trade with them, this will get you up to 20% profit Smiley You could invest those BTC into hashprofit mining site's that whill pay you out over time in small amounts and for over 2 years Smiley This will drain your wallet at first, but you will have a vast income source with profit after 4-6 months Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

Sounds like a good idea but definetely out of my league haha.
If this game ever takes off though, I might consider hiring someone to do more game-like graphics.
IF you ever did anything like this i am sure game will seem more attractive and bring more people maybe more sponsers. I know i would never leave have for long lol

bellasage

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:46:13 AM

Hello,

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

If your account has been removed then it means you have been referring users on your own IP.
Reading the terms, we only allow 1 account per IP, and referring yourself is strictly against the rules.
[/quote]

Well that mystery is solved now ... my daughter saw me "playing" and she wanted to as well .. and signed herself up .. she just came to ask me why she couldn't log into a site and then I saw it was this one lol .. its all good , at least I know why  now.
Thanks for getting back to me. Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:40:26 AM

Hello,

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

Well that mystery is solved now ... my daughter saw me "playing" and she wanted to as well .. and signed herself up .. she just came to ask me why she couldn't log into a site and then I saw it was this one lol .. its all good , at least I know why  now.
Thanks for getting back to me. Smiley
[/quote]ah man that is tough tell the kids to stay off it lol. I am glad i read this my wife wanted to build own mine to see who had bigger empire by 1 month time lol

pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:17:34 AM

just signed up, im diggin this shit so far. 

whats that stuff do, the faq doesnt go into detail reguarding the game.

Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 0

oh and when this gets bigtime, can we get 2fa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: