Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:27:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115845 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:55:26 AM

Heh, bud, pls stop with these kindergarten stories about me trying to move the price with my comments or being scared about some other market. Fuck that market and that coin which can moved by the few posts of one guy. If Bill Gates can't move Factom price, I m sure I can't either. Also, I ve been into crypto for a long time and I ve learned the hard way that placing all your eggs in one basket and then expecting it will bring you miraculous wealth simply does not work. I d never have bag of anything cause it s simply stupid, I do differentiate my investments and I do quite well at the end of each month when it s time to cash out. I know you re upset your 33 Factoids re not worth million dollars so you feel free to identify crazyivan as the one who s behind that. I ve got news for you bud, THEY WILL NEVER BE WORTH MILLION DOLLARS. Good luck. Sad

I can agree with almost everything CrazyIvan is saying, but funny to see how hypocrite he is after having bashed me for saying the same kind of truths that he is doing now.

To test my memorie crazyivan sold all hes factoms cause he was seeing more in eth, i guess that wasnt such a good guess.
Anyway i agree on the fact he was super bullish and suddenly he is complete bearish.

Anyway we will see m2 might see a nice increase in entry credits and that means some nice burning happening Wink. Im just holding.
If it goes lower i just buy more and lower my avarage ( btw my avarage is already way sub zero on factom ) Best coin 2016 for me.

you just have a bad memory. my posts are still here, and anybody can see the chart... and compare

my PL doing fine

You mean you switched sides when you found out your Fud didnt work cause factom only heading one way.

i mean I sold over 0.005 and starting to buy now... what exactly didn't work ?

If you did that i can only say good trade.

Once more, I think Factom s got potential but it does not mean they will deliver it or that someone else will not deliver it before them. This is why you cannot put my signature under bull or bear because I have no side here. Also, even if I did have side, its irrelevant cause I ve never tried to hide the fact I do not hold bags of Factom besides my usual trading quantity. Anyone who things differently s fine by me.

@GrossBit, your position s been nothing but bashing Factom up to a few weeks ago, there we do not agree.

@Mrboot, yes, I still believe in ETH and I believe it s ll come back in terms of price. That does not change my position about holding lots of anything. I have more less the same amount of ETH as I do FCT and I use it for trading as well. If the price rebounds, will make more money then I have ever with FCT.

It all ends up in the number of BTC being made at the end of the year. That s all what it counts. Empty promises, great expectations and missed deadlines mean shit at that point.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:11:47 PM

Just always buy under 30 and keep selling over 31, easiest money ever.

AJB22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:38:24 PM

CrazyIvan = Flip Flop

Love it
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

Just always buy under 30 and keep selling over 31, easiest money ever.

Till you sell at 31 and it go to 600.
Pap0u

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:38:31 PM

You can make the same money trading these swings over time, rather than passing up in free money waiting for the time it will take if it ever even reaches 600k lol

Pap0u

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:42:34 PM

The problem is margin trading. I'm a long term holder of Factom but I also buy and sell on margin on top of my normal holdings which I don't trade. There are too many people playing these swings, especially since they tanked the price so cheap. So now we see patterns of loading up between 28-30 and selling 30-32 for quick easy money over and over. We just need the demand to surpass the sell orders which honestly won't be happening for around over a year if I had to guess or by the time factoids are actually valuable beyond a doubt. Right now, news and speculation isn't enough because the big holders are making more than enough by margin trading, especially being able to short it. There is no need to pump this, they make the money regardless, why pump and give more free money to plebs away?

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

The problem is margin trading. I'm a long term holder of Factom but I also buy and sell on margin on top of my normal holdings which I don't trade. There are too many people playing these swings, especially since they tanked the price so cheap. So now we see patterns of loading up between 28-30 and selling 30-32 for quick easy money over and over. We just need the demand to surpass the sell orders which honestly won't be happening for around over a year if I had to guess or by the time factoids are actually valuable beyond a doubt. Right now, news and speculation isn't enough because the big holders are making more than enough by margin trading, especially being able to short it. There is no need to pump this, they make the money regardless, why pump and give more free money to plebs away?

True, but as soon as we get decent wallet, lots of people re going to withdraw their money from Polo cause nobody makes any money from margin lending of Factoids on Polo. This is will drastically reduce trading quantities and affect the price.

So, big holders should turn to Factom and ask my favorite line, "Oh M2, where re thou?"

lolikop

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

True, but as soon as we get decent wallet, lots of people re going to withdraw their money from Polo cause nobody makes any money from margin lending of Factoids on Polo. This is will drastically reduce trading quantities and affect the price.

So, big holders should turn to Factom and ask my favorite line, "Oh M2, where re thou?"

M2 will be released when fct reach 400k stop asking
Ahaezod

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:35:49 PM

Reading all of you, I got the point. The so called manipulation seems to be partially due to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

There might be a whale playing with the market, but guess what, she's not alone.
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:28:21 PM

Reading all of you, I got the point. The so called manipulation seems to be partially due to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

There might be a whale playing with the market, but guess what, she's not alone.

What whale are you talking about? On Polo?

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

Waiting for your genie for the magic lamp to push Factom to 400k. Is it there yet?

lolikop

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:34:16 PM

Waiting for your genie for the magic lamp to push Factom to 400k. Is it there yet?

Sooner then u think, i allready got confirmation by supernatural powers...
Pap0u

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:33:27 PM

I wish man. We had a good run testing 320k but then an unexpected dump down to 280k roughly for no reason....not so good. Now we can barely touch 300k again....I honestly think we might see much lower for a few months because there is no reason we should be letting people buy in this cheap for so long if it is going to pump bigtime soon.

lolikop

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:51:34 PM

I wish man. We had a good run testing 320k but then an unexpected dump down to 280k roughly for no reason....not so good. Now we can barely touch 300k again....I honestly think we might see much lower for a few months because there is no reason we should be letting people buy in this cheap for so long if it is going to pump bigtime soon.

Pure manipulation... but in the meantime lets talk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699729.0
Pap0u

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:11:18 AM

Lol once again getting dumped...this is hilarious

GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:23:03 AM

Lol once again getting dumped...this is hilarious

look at what AMP has been doing recently and you will see what a real dump and capitulation is
Mimir

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:39:27 AM

That s what puzzles me. If Factom s really that good and this potentil s been recognized by several great names in the industry, how come XMR volume s 5x Factom or even more. It s gotta be related to the Polo margin lending which makes people keep their Factoids on the exchange, lending them for peanuts which supresses the price and consequently volume. Exodus s gonna change that big time and then we ll see the real market value of Factom. I ve got no other sane explanation.

Factoids were only ever intended as a payment to use the system, not to transfer wealth.
Always amazed FCT has so much volume on polo, where does it all come from?  Usage of the protocol is why Factoids exist and nothing else, these carboncopy tradingbots fighting each other in an echochamber of cups and handles is just noise.

As for polo lending, FCT lending rates have been solid nearly all year, only in last few months is there a huge pool available at very low rates.
Below 0.1% daily see no value in leaving money on exchange, they are highly coveted things by the nefarious. Even if your particular coins don't get stolen you'll still be forced to pay up for it à la Bitfinex

The wilderness has a mysterious tongue. Which teaches awful doubt, or faith so mild
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:21:53 AM

That s what puzzles me. If Factom s really that good and this potentil s been recognized by several great names in the industry, how come XMR volume s 5x Factom or even more. It s gotta be related to the Polo margin lending which makes people keep their Factoids on the exchange, lending them for peanuts which supresses the price and consequently volume. Exodus s gonna change that big time and then we ll see the real market value of Factom. I ve got no other sane explanation.

Factoids were only ever intended as a payment to use the system, not to transfer wealth.
Always amazed FCT has so much volume on polo, where does it all come from?  Usage of the protocol is why Factoids exist and nothing else, these carboncopy tradingbots fighting each other in an echochamber of cups and handles is just noise.

As for polo lending, FCT lending rates have been solid nearly all year, only in last few months is there a huge pool available at very low rates.
Below 0.1% daily see no value in leaving money on exchange, they are highly coveted things by the nefarious. Even if your particular coins don't get stolen you'll still be forced to pay up for it à la Bitfinex

I agree, this is why I believe most of Factoids ll get withdrawn as soon as we have a decent wallet. Also, this price drop s big time due to BTC skyrocketing again.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:07:47 AM

I agree, this is why I believe most of Factoids ll get withdrawn as soon as we have a decent wallet. Also, this price drop s big time due to BTC skyrocketing again.

I agree people have huge bitcoin hopes, but to be honest i dont see it break 800 in december maybe januari.
I think in december we can even see a bitcoin decline, so a green altcoin field. but not too low my guess 650 level.

But on the other hand if the world keeps ^#?$& up more then it can break. Such a year but most effects will come in 2017.

I made some nice orders lower in the chart so if it dumps i have some nice accumulation happening.

M2 release will be the big switch, when people gonna use the entry coins. and a wallet. And the best thing no inflation yet.
Till m3 ofcourse but can you imagine company's already start using it.  Already now 16 fct are burned on daily basis. approx. 38k entry's
If this build up x10 that would be a nice brun rate.
Mrfrismint

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:12:51 AM

A few questions I hope someone can answer.

The reason Factom works with a token (Factoid) is to prevent it from SPAM. With Factoids you can buy (EC) Entry Credits.

1. What is the price of an EC (as I heard this always stays the same, regardless of the Factoid price)?
2. Are the costs of 1 entry equal to 1 EC?
3. If the Factoids are meant for preventing SPAM, why are they tradable at all? i.o.w: Why not just buying EC's directly for a fixed price and that's it.

Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: