Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TRATILMNEVZAD

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:33:19 PM

Volume(BTC)HuhHuh 1.17K it was
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:37:00 PM

It would make no sense to sell after buying a few days ago apart from rare situation where someone needs their BTC for something else. So 95% will be holding and no one has a reason to panic dump cause so far the information revealed including the other developer names etc has only strengthened the case for BitBay.

People should strive just like this ICO for a slow steady rise over the coming days and weeks with some slowly selling if they aren't in it for the long term. My point is I expect a steady rise, any dumping from the price of the ICO wouldn't make any sense. Hold and people who want to come into the market who missed for whatever reason the ICO will nudge the price up.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:40:19 PM

Volume(BTC)HuhHuh 1.17K it was
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

counts yesterdays volume too since its a 24hour chart

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:43:14 PM

oк)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:43:57 PM

Will this soon be available on other exchanges besides bter?

Also, will you eventually allow other coins to be used in the marketplace portion of the client?
Or is that impossible?

Thanks

DeAlquezar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

We are extremely proud to announce that we've received our 3 Star Launch Certification from Crypto Certify. We are now completely ready for a smooth deployment.

Good job! Really good job!
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

oк)

Go squat on a bench and drink some samagon, you filthy communist!

This is bitbay capitalism thread  Grin

I'm so glad I didn't touch this
Just you watch how price drops to 100 sats in 2 days

Someone is buttblasted they missed cheap BAY. Don't worry, you can buy back in at 2500 sats.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:58:44 PM

non-users of alcohol , current bears eat Grin Grin Grin
sava0123

Activity: 393

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

Is there a blockexplorer availiable?
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:01:17 PM

Will this soon be available on other exchanges besides bter?

Also, will you eventually allow other coins to be used in the marketplace portion of the client?
Or is that impossible?

Thanks

Thank you for your questions. As of now we are moving forward with bay as the designated currency of our decentralized marketplace. Our first priority is to deliver a flawless user interface complete with smart contracts for our investors. While we cannot predict the future we do wish to build upon the brand of bitbay and as such foresee that once the public is acclimated with our technology will see no need to use other crypto currencies. As for other exchanges we plan on being added to bittrex in the near future. We hope we have answered your questions.

Thank you.

Bitbay Team
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:07:28 PM

Thank you for your questions. As of now we are moving forward with bay as the designated currency of our decentralized marketplace. Our first priority is to deliver a flawless user interface complete with smart contracts for our investors. While we cannot predict the future we do wish to build upon the brand of bitbay and as such foresee that once the public is acclimated with our technology will see no need to use other crypto currencies. As for other exchanges we plan on being added to bittrex in the near future. We hope we have answered your questions.

Thank you.

Bitbay Team

Like them or not, Cryptsy can add some serious (additional) exchange backing to the coin.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:13:13 PM

Guys I am excited as you are but....1$ a coin? Really?

Do you realize how flawed that is? That would mean everyone who bought a few BTC worth would be millionaires. Logistics fail?

Anyway, great innovative platform...but let's stop floating in the clouds and stay grounded here.

It IS possible. I can prove it in a video which I will show this on a whiteboard and we will make many videos professionally describing the economic theory.

We will fork and immediately freeze assets. However the funds available will be a small fraction of the frozen supply. Think of how ripple has 99% off the market. Well we will be similar. Except the "market" will be all of YOU. Mathematically, if there is only 1 million coins on market and a 2 million dollar buy wall at .95 cents. If everyone sells into the wall they give all the money to the people at the wall. Now any volume has to be higher. This forces arbitrage!! Now the people at the buy wall profit instantly because they suck up all the volume at .97 cents!!! Now you may ask, if your funds are frozen what is the USE??

First of all the use is, as the market grows so does volume so we allow faster circulation. People from the frozen side move to the liquidity side. People from the liquid side move to the frozen side. This happens very slowly. We have the option to decrease or increase this speed. Much like a wheel.

Therefore, its almost the way the US Government controls price. They use money sink holes to suck money out and then allow money to circulate.

They have the ability to depress or inject. Here instead of faking it like most govs do, we do it by freezing and unfreezing or like NuBits calls it, parking. However, in this case we ALL FORM THAT BODY. So this is very similar to decentralized governance? Dont believe me? Do the math. Take 10 dollars but remove nine. Place a buy wall at one and a sell wall at two. Make the supply one dollar. If the full supply sells, the buy wall at one profits because any new volume must now buy at the higher price. The arbitrage allows people to pull pure profit. If they see losses, the circulation stops and nobody new gets in to sell. If the volume increases the circulation increases and economy has been stimulated.

ADD THIS TO THE FACT that there is a market!! This market encourages spending! And with spending invigorates volume which allows for faster circulations of funds.

So its like an engine of money. The only thing that it responds to is volume but not price. The higher volume the faster the wheel moves. But this can be calculated by the sell and buy walls. We know when those walls get hit, that we should be decreasing or increasing supply. We also know when the walls get hit that we need to be increasing speed for volume.

Thus, price and volume is invigorated by economy alone, the money is backed and volatility gone.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:19:22 PM

Do you realize how flawed that is? That would mean everyone who bought a few BTC worth would be millionaires. Logistics fail?

Anyway, great innovative platform...but let's stop floating in the clouds and stay grounded here.

It IS possible. I can prove it in a video which I will show this on a whiteboard and we will make many videos professionally describing the economic theory.

We will fork and immediately freeze assets. However the funds available will be a small fraction of the frozen supply. Think of how ripple has 99% off the market. Well we will be similar. Except the "market" will be all of YOU. Mathematically, if there is only 1 million coins on market and a 2 million dollar buy wall at .95 cents. If everyone sells into the wall they give all the money to the people at the wall. Now any volume has to be higher. This forces arbitrage!! Now the people at the buy wall profit instantly because they suck up all the volume at .97 cents!!! Now you may ask, if your funds are frozen what is the USE??

First of all the use is, as the market grows so does volume so we allow faster circulation. People from the frozen side move to the liquidity side. People from the liquid side move to the frozen side. This happens very slowly. We have the option to decrease or increase this speed. Much like a wheel.

Therefore, its almost the way the US Government controls price. They use money sink holes to suck money out and then allow money to circulate.

They have the ability to depress or inject. Here instead of faking it like most govs do, we do it by freezing and unfreezing or like NuBits calls it, parking. However, in this case we ALL FORM THAT BODY. So this is very similar to decentralized governance? Dont believe me? Do the math. Take 10 dollars but remove nine. Place a buy wall at one and a sell wall at two. Make the supply one dollar. If the full supply sells, the buy wall at one profits because any new volume must now buy at the higher price. The arbitrage allows people to pull pure profit. If they see losses, the circulation stops and nobody new gets in to sell. If the volume increases the circulation increases and economy has been stimulated.

ADD THIS TO THE FACT that there is a market!! This market encourages spending! And with spending invigorates volume which allows for faster circulations of funds.

So its like an engine of money. The only thing that it responds to is volume but not price. The higher volume the faster the wheel moves. But this can be calculated by the sell and buy walls. We know when those walls get hit, that we should be decreasing or increasing supply. We also know when the walls get hit that we need to be increasing speed for volume.

Thus, price and volume is invigorated by economy alone, the money is backed and volatility gone.

Kid, you're smart, hope you won't get bored and keep shooting this up for the long-term

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:24:14 PM

Kid, you're smart, hope you won't get bored and keep shooting this up for the long-term

More overwhelmed than anything. Have to stop being a coder and start being a manager. Its a funny transition because I'm always compelled to do the work.

This project is just too much fun to get bored.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:24:34 PM

there you have it! HODL
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:27:06 PM

Correct me if I am wrong because I have been thinking about this the past few days.  Before Nubits launched, they requested some large investors specifically for 'parking' and that is how they were able to achieve a non volatile price from the onset.  Bit bay is doing the ssame thing but the 'parking' is going to come from the people who bought in at the ICO (and/or whoever has sufficiently participated in the subsequent trading period in the next few months).  It's essentially the same process but the 'large investors' are more spread out here.

Is that close to correct?

If so, then the hedging to a dollar or some other price is really just a matter of coding if I understand correctly - along with a properly placed marketplace.  The hedging is required to create a non volatile Bay (the currency) by which goods can be purchased with confidence. I'm just ruminating in this second paragraph and if this is the case then I think that there is reason to take this project seriously from an investor perspective since it seems like all of this is geared to provide a forum for vendors to begin seriously selling within the marketplace and that is where we will see adoption and increased money flow.

If I am not too far off the mark...it seems brilliant and almost as if real world application decided that the crypto tech was sufficiently advanced to take advantage of for a very real business venture.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
esuncloud

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:33:09 PM

Regarding how the developers get the ICO fund, I would suggest a weekly payment based on the quality of update and github submission.
Meanwhile, if the release of the BitBay wallet is nothing but a simple clone of Blackcoin and BlackHalo, I don't think it could worth more than 10 BTC.
Of course, more BTC could be reimburshed for reasonable advertising cost, etc.
To make it simple, no work no pay. If the team runs away, the rest of the fund could be returned to the investors or used to hire another team.
If all the fund is given to this team who just produces a simple clone of Blackcoin and BlackHalo, I believe the team might have a strong motivation to take the money and run away. It is not difficult to produce a clone of Blackcoin and BlackHalo (which just worth 10 BTC), but it is really difficult to finish the rest of the roadmap (2990 BTC work).
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

Correct me if I am wrong because I have been thinking about this the past few days.  Before Nubits launched, they requested some large investors specifically for 'parking' and that is how they were able to achieve a non volatile price from the onset.  Bit bay is doing the ssame thing but the 'parking' is going to come from the people who bought in at the ICO (and/or whoever has sufficiently participated in the subsequent trading period in the next few months).  It's essentially the same process but the 'large investors' are more spread out here.

Is that close to correct?

If so, then the hedging to a dollar or some other price is really just a matter of coding if I understand correctly - along with a properly placed marketplace.  The hedging is required to create a non volatile Bay (the currency) by which goods can be purchased with confidence. I'm just ruminating in this second paragraph and if this is the case then I think that there is reason to take this project seriously from an investor perspective since it seems like all of this is geared to provide a forum for vendors to begin seriously selling within the marketplace and that is where we will see adoption and increased money flow.

If I am not too far off the mark...it seems brilliant and almost as if real world application decided that the crypto tech was sufficiently advanced to take advantage of for a very real business venture.

You sir are 100% correct. YOU are the backers. Once volume increases money circulates and you profit. The speed of the money determines the speed you cash out. But you have to be careful to not sell too low. If you do, someone will IMMEDIATELY buy your coins and sell into the wall at BTER!

I think this is different from NuBits, in this case we control circulation speed. Parking is not optional. Its mandatory. Its all based on math.

So if you have 1000 dollars in liquidity and the speed of the circle is 5% a month, next month you may have 950 dollars in liquid and 50 off market. You were not given the choice it just happened naturally. Think of it like being forced to invest by the network.

That speed is controlled. So we will all profit but as a company. We need to grow our company in size to increase the speed of the wheel!!

If too many sell, the wheel stops and waits for buyers to force a market correction because the backers need to make arbitrage in order to return their investment of the buy wall. We will set that wall and use statistics from BTER to calculate the rate of the wheel.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:38:02 PM

Regarding how the developers get the ICO fund, I would suggest a weekly payment based on the quality of update and github submission.
Meanwhile, if the release of the BitBay wallet is nothing but a simple clone of Blackcoin and BlackHalo, I don't think it could worth more than 10 BTC.
To make it simple, no work no pay. If the team runs away, the rest of the fund could be returned to the investors or used to hire another team.
If all the fund is given to this team who just produces a simple clone of Blackcoin and BlackHalo, I believe the team might have a strong motivation to take the money and run away. It is not difficult to produce a clone of Blackcoin and BlackHalo (which just worth 10 BTC), but it is really difficult to finish the rest of the roadmap (2990 BTC work).

Blackcoin? How is that relevant?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:42:04 PM

Not difficult hey?! You go ahead and write BitHalo from scratch. When you finish you will know that the price for its is easily 100 BTC. That software is mind numbingly complicated.

10 BTC is nothing. Thats not even enough to pay for a month of bills in the US. Lol it took me 4 months of coding just to release my beta. And then we worked our ass off for 4 months marketing flying all over the planet and you think its 10 BTC?

If you think its so easy, go write a Halo clone and do all the legwork to grow it for a year and sell it for 10BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: