Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2020, 02:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 [2380] 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 ... 2469 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3327542 times)
cohnhead
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:43:58 PM

Imgur deleted it already? Homero is definitely here and complained

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/MqGDbRx

I got more too,just ask  Grin

Too slow.

Need some silicone please.
fake tits ....paid for with my btc....id wouldn't mind seeing those
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1571

born once atheist

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:07:33 AM

Imgur deleted it already? Homero is definitely here and complained

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/MqGDbRx

I got more too,just ask  Grin

Too slow.

Need some silicone please.
fake tits ....paid for with my btc....id wouldn't mind seeing those

i snagged image for a shiggle before it was pulled
only because i knew it would be pulled.
so its a pair of  tits with no face. BFD
you're not missing anything dude... trust me...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
gembitz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 357

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

I honestly don't know why everyone is still here keeping up with this crap.  Kudos to those of you with that kind of stamina.

^Josh owes me something like 75BTC and my friends are ready to go track him down... i'm just loling sitting back watching the madness unfold! :-D

Sooner or later he will be in a court room.

^should i wait in the parking lot with a baseball bat? :-D lol j/k

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
rdewilde

Activity: 928
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

April 7th

** From Allen1980s: FBI/Department of Justice Will be Contacting You. Good News. **

Hello Everyone.

This message is NOT related to “GAWsuit,” but to the federal criminal prosecution of Josh Garza. You need to read it.

Many of you will get this email twice, because you gave me your primary and secondary (backup) email addresses. Sorry.

As you all know, I have been helping the FBI in their criminal case against GAW Miners et al. It has been a long time now.

The law does not move quickly in the United States, but when it does, it is often a very good thing.

I was on a conference call with the FBI/DOJ on Friday, March 31st, 2017. I cannot go into too much detail, but here are the important parts:

A plea deal has been reached in the criminal case against Garza.
A specific restitution amount has been agreed to.
The hearing, for the plea deal, is sometime in May or June.
Sentencing, for prison time, will be not long thereafter.

Those of you who had uploaded your supporting documents, including your real names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, etc., will be contacted directly by the FBI/DOJ “Victims’ Advocates.” What they are looking for, is how this fraud has affected you directly (adversely). I know how much many of you have lost, and it is important that  you respond to the FBI/DOJ advocates when they contact you. It may affect how the judge decides the period of time Garza will spend in prison.

Those who feel it is important to show up to the actual sentencing will be given the location, time and date of the sentencing. You will get a chance to address the judge directly.

However, those who do not wish to attend directly, will be allowed to write a letter to the judge explaining how the fraud affected you and your family personally, or in some cases, your business. The advocates will give you the format the letters should be in, as well as the address or email address where they are to be sent here in the United States. Please do not hesitate to respond to the advocates. Respond as quickly as possible so that you do not miss the deadline.

As for our civil case, it is proceeding. Hopefully, I will be able to make a formal announcement soon.

If you have any questions, please direct them to the Victims’ Advocates directly, after they contact you. If you do not hear from them within the next two weeks, please send me an email, and I will check on their status for you.

Best  regards,

Allen

(Allen1980s)

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1106

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:07:17 PM

April 7th

** From Allen1980s: FBI/Department of Justice Will be Contacting You. Good News. **

Hello Everyone.

This message is NOT related to “GAWsuit,” but to the federal criminal prosecution of Josh Garza. You need to read it.

Many of you will get this email twice, because you gave me your primary and secondary (backup) email addresses. Sorry.

As you all know, I have been helping the FBI in their criminal case against GAW Miners et al. It has been a long time now.

The law does not move quickly in the United States, but when it does, it is often a very good thing.

I was on a conference call with the FBI/DOJ on Friday, March 31st, 2017. I cannot go into too much detail, but here are the important parts:

A plea deal has been reached in the criminal case against Garza.
A specific restitution amount has been agreed to.
The hearing, for the plea deal, is sometime in May or June.
Sentencing, for prison time, will be not long thereafter.

Those of you who had uploaded your supporting documents, including your real names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, etc., will be contacted directly by the FBI/DOJ “Victims’ Advocates.” What they are looking for, is how this fraud has affected you directly (adversely). I know how much many of you have lost, and it is important that  you respond to the FBI/DOJ advocates when they contact you. It may affect how the judge decides the period of time Garza will spend in prison.

Those who feel it is important to show up to the actual sentencing will be given the location, time and date of the sentencing. You will get a chance to address the judge directly.

However, those who do not wish to attend directly, will be allowed to write a letter to the judge explaining how the fraud affected you and your family personally, or in some cases, your business. The advocates will give you the format the letters should be in, as well as the address or email address where they are to be sent here in the United States. Please do not hesitate to respond to the advocates. Respond as quickly as possible so that you do not miss the deadline.

As for our civil case, it is proceeding. Hopefully, I will be able to make a formal announcement soon.

If you have any questions, please direct them to the Victims’ Advocates directly, after they contact you. If you do not hear from them within the next two weeks, please send me an email, and I will check on their status for you.

Best  regards,

Allen

(Allen1980s)

A GIFT FROM THE FEDS on TAX DAY

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
gembitz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 357

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

I honestly don't know why everyone is still here keeping up with this crap.  Kudos to those of you with that kind of stamina.

^Josh owes me something like 75BTC and my friends are ready to go track him down... i'm just a loling sitting back watching part of the madness unfold! :-D

FIFY

Exactly. 

Big Talk.  No Action.

^find garza bounty? :-D lulz

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:31:57 AM

Here's your big chance, @Gembitz

You said:

Josh owes me something like 75BTC

What will you tell the court?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 5318

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:36:07 AM

I bet Garza is like "will this finally put me on CNN?".

Anyways, if the FBI thing is true I hope the restitution amount is not negligible. If it makes Garzas dirt poor for the rest of their miserable lives - all the better.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

Anyways, if the FBI thing is true I hope the restitution amount is not negligible. If it makes Garzas dirt poor for the rest of their miserable lives - all the better.

A severe sentence would be good too. 

Every victim must send a statement to the judge.
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

A severe sentence would be good too.  

Every victim must send a statement to the judge.
I wonder what kinds of things the judge wants to hear?  If you don't remember I lost around $800 or 2-3 bitcoin at the time.  I guess I am bit skeptical and why isn't it obvious to everyone that he has a plea deal?  I wonder if this restitution includes any money from Uncle Stu?  I mean, seriously, where is he getting any money at this point?  He has intentionally laid low and doesn't seem to be working unless its at the local McDonald's.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1351

http://www.coldkey.eu

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:10:16 PM

Anyone looking for some vintage hashlet swag/gear?  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874400.msg18635341;topicseen#msg18635341

▄███████████▄
      ██████▀█▀██████
    ███████▀▄▀███████
  ██▀█▀████░████▀█▀███████████▌█████████▀▀▐███████▄
  ██▀▄▀████░████▀▄▀█████▌▀▀▀██▌▀▀▀█████▀▐███▌▀▀█████
██████░░▀▌░▐▀░░███████████▌▀█████▄▐███▐██████▌▀▀████▄
██████░▄▀░░░▀▄░████████████▌▀▀████▐███░░▀██████▌████▀
███████░░███░░███████████████▌████▀▀█▀░░░░▀████▌███▀
██████░▀▄░░░▄▀░█████████▀▀██▀░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▀
██████░░▄▌░▐▄░░███████▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░
  ██▄▀▄████░████▄▀▄█████
  ██▄█▄████░████▄█▄██
    ███████▄▀▄███████
      ██████▄█▄██████
        ▀███████████▀
COLDKEY
. C O L D   S T O R A G E    W A L L E T  F O R    E V E R Y O N E..

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1514

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

once we figure out were he will spend his prison time lets all send him bars of soap Smiley
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:31:11 PM

Awe they don't have the shot glasses.
I feel some funny drinking games will happen once the discovery and the plea deal (if real) comes to fruition.

truckinusa

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:10:48 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 02:59:16 AM by truckinusa

http://www.reformer.com/stories/plaintiff-in-civil-suit-claims-garza-has-reached-plea-deal,504728

https://twitter.com/BitJane/status/854143173723131905

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/crypto-criminal-josh-garza-pleads-guilty-jane-kreisman

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 919
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:45:35 PM

Cheesy

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

ONLY $65 shipping for a bunch of plastic cards.  Media mail.  Roll Eyes
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:06:26 AM

Hopefully all of this info is accurate. I'm very interested to see what sentence the Judge will hand down, no doubt the defense will flood him with sob stories; Homero has young children,  Cry Homero was abused growing up  Cry Homero had no father figure to guide him  Cry Homero didn't mean for this to happen..... Roll Eyes however one thing is crystal clear no escape whatsoever. Victim's can come forward offering their stories, SEC says he broke this law and that law etc, one simple concrete evidence or proof that regardless of his sob story defence, he is an out right crook, is the stiffing of the utility company in Mississippi. Plain as day, $350,000 whatever it was, not a care in the world, use the service, pack up and leave them in the lurch. No escaping that, black and white as it comes, zero excuse whether he had a father or not.

One thing I can't figure out is if he does have vast sums of money and can settle with the SEC like it has been said; why would the Class Action have not gone after him for those funds? Instead they dropped the case against him, now he will use his secret stash to pay the SEC when it would have been a sure thing against him. Only thing I can think of is he told them in advance he would settle with the SEC and give them all he hast, therefore, drop the case against me because I will have nothing left to give you, let me join your side and we will go after Uncle Stu....

Something is off in this regard I think. Whatever, let us see how it all plays out. At least we don't have to wait a whole 12 more months if this does in fact all come about in the next month or two.

All we need now or "soon™" is that inevitable picture of Homero in 'cuffs being led away  Cool
truckinusa

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

Hopefully all of this info is accurate. I'm very interested to see what sentence the Judge will hand down, no doubt the defense will flood him with sob stories; Homero has young children,  Cry Homero was abused growing up  Cry Homero had no father figure to guide him  Cry Homero didn't mean for this to happen..... Roll Eyes however one thing is crystal clear no escape whatsoever. Victim's can come forward offering their stories, SEC says he broke this law and that law etc, one simple concrete evidence or proof that regardless of his sob story defence, he is an out right crook, is the stiffing of the utility company in Mississippi. Plain as day, $350,000 whatever it was, not a care in the world, use the service, pack up and leave them in the lurch. No escaping that, black and white as it comes, zero excuse whether he had a father or not.

One thing I can't figure out is if he does have vast sums of money and can settle with the SEC like it has been said; why would the Class Action have not gone after him for those funds? Instead they dropped the case against him, now he will use his secret stash to pay the SEC when it would have been a sure thing against him. Only thing I can think of is he told them in advance he would settle with the SEC and give them all he hast, therefore, drop the case against me because I will have nothing left to give you, let me join your side and we will go after Uncle Stu....

Something is off in this regard I think. Whatever, let us see how it all plays out. At least we don't have to wait a whole 12 more months if this does in fact all come about in the next month or two.

All we need now or "soon™" is that inevitable picture of Homero in 'cuffs being led away  Cool
I just don't see him getting any prison time or very little.  Maybe a couple of years and a 10 year ban on running any type of business.  It just has to be Uncle Stu if there is any type of settlement money. 

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

The (good) thing is there are two components to this all, criminal and civil. The SEC if I remember correctly is only civil. Yes, they are more lenient if you plead guilty pay fines and restitution, get barred from activities, do community service etc. There is still the criminal aspect which I think is or was tax evasion money laundering, sanction busting etc. There was always this SEC first case civil aspect which kicked everything off, while we were waiting/hoping for the criminal aspect to follow with the IRS, FBI, DHS and whoever else. That's never been addressed openly other than for sure he broke numerous laws in that sector (criminal).  If this plea is real, maybe it includes all the behind scenes that went on or are going on in the criminal aspect of the case. If so, for sure he will receive jail time. If it is only a plea against the civil case of the SEC, then there is a chance they will not jail him, but surely the criminal aspect of the case will then follow. Based on the wording of the leaked info and based on common sense if it can even apply, they bundled up the civil case and the criminal case and he will plead against that combined. Simply because he would not have any resources left to fight a criminal charge after giving up all his ill gotten gains to the SEC.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1048

https://keybase.io/bitpop

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

I don't believe a word from gawsuit

Reputation  |  PGP  |  Ethereum Classic
Bitcoin: 3DSh6AnmvBpDJFUz2mnLirMLmTMcFs9nDm
Pages: « 1 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 [2380] 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 ... 2469 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.