Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 [973] 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376896 times)
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:48:57 AM

There was a large amount of xpy sold just before the announcement and thousands bought after it went right down.Was Josh doing this to make a profit first then buy back 10s of thousands later to cut down his buy back obligation.Also since when did you need SEC approval to buy crypto with crypto ie xpy to btc

You need approval when you're being investigated for securities fraud

Next move will be " We have an NDA with the SEC" Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:56:22 AM

I don't mean to come off as uninformed or stupid & I just cannot be bothered reading tons of info spread around all over the place. But could somebody kindly explain to me, in a nutshell, what exactly is the deal with the hashlets or whatever they are called?  I remember reading about Hashlets in an email from GAW months ago, but I thought it sounded too good to be true & passed. Then while checking their site later for actual hardware, I just saw the hardware replaced by different versions of these virtual miners with different names. HashStakers, Hashlets, etc.. What I want to know is the evolution of these & what that all was? I saw people were buying them, selling them for a profit but only the early buyers etc.. Can somebody give me the TLDR version explaining what the heck that was all about?

Also, what the hell is a prime controller exactly & why do people at HT covet them so much? I mean, people post in HT saying they have a Prime Controller & the GAW faitful are all like  "Ooooh, Ahhhh" or simply don't believe the poster about having one because they are expensive or something?

To be honest, once they stopped selling actual hardware, I lost interest in GAW & figured they would go away. I can't believe they made a coin & things have gotten to the point they have.

Thanks.

Hashlets were cloud miners that payed BTC everyday and there 5 different versions of them based on what mining pool their payments were based off of.  I believe there were clever(clevermining), Waffle(wafflepool), zen(zenminer), and prime(could mine any pool).  HashStakers are online staking wallet for xpy so put 1 xpy and after 3 or 6 months depending on which one you bought you would earn more xpy over time from staking.  Prime Controllers are the controllers of the xpy blockchain and get ridiculous payouts from staking some up to 350%.  

Cool, thanks for answering. Honestly, when I bought a few miners over the summer, I did a little googling of GAW before purchasing & saw the posts about him ripping off ebay sellers for miners & thought to myself "Damn, this guy came a long way from buying a few miners on ebay to hosting & selling miners on his own". Why did GAW go the route of fake miners/hashlets? Am I naive in thinking they had a decent thing going, selling hardware & hosted hardware? What an idiot, if I had gone from buying my little ANT Miners to where GAW was over the summer, I would be happy, not greedy.

Maybe someone can post the KNC forum post from Josh where he came up with the cloud mining idea.  He basically said build a client base and get them to pay for the cloud mining and then basically force them to switch over to cloud mining.

The origin of the master plan? http://i.snag.gy/2izhc.jpg

just wow......

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:56:43 AM

Sec has settled their claim with us and they're accepting paycoin!! Sadly the fine is ALL your paycoins. Thanks for the bitcoinz guyz!

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:05:11 PM

You do realise that if this goes to court, all your posts will be submitted into evidence, or at the very least it will form part of the disclosure process and lawyers will be paid $1,000/hr to read the entire thread?

During the mid-1980s dairy farmers decided there was too much cheap milk at the supermarket. So the government bought and slaughtered 1.6 million cows. How come the government never does anything like this with lawyers?
- P.J. O'Rourke

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:07:30 PM

There was, FOR US, were you not entertained?  If those GAWtards are still in this then they deserve everything Homero throws at them.  The guy is a fucking liar its so obvious to everyone except them.  Anyway Feb 1st was really fun for me thanks Homero!

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:10:59 PM

You do realise that if this goes to court, all your posts will be submitted into evidence, or at the very least it will form part of the disclosure process and lawyers will be paid $1,000/hr to read the entire thread?

During the mid-1980s dairy farmers decided there was too much cheap milk at the supermarket. So the government bought and slaughtered 1.6 million cows. How come the government never does anything like this with lawyers?
- P.J. O'Rourke

That isn't how document discovery work in the US.   There are document discovery attorneys that sort through documents and highlight just the parts that matter.   These attorneys are paid less then $100 / hr and they are very fast at scanning documents.    The thread would be broken up into chucks and thrown in to a database.   The discovery attorneys would scan through the chunks selecting stuff that is related to the case.

I'm pretty sure nothing in this thread would make the cut.  Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:20:24 PM

- P.J. O'Rourke

That isn't how document discovery work in the US.   There are document discovery attorneys that sort through documents and highlight just the parts that matter.   These attorneys are paid less then $100 / hr and they are very fast at scanning documents.    The thread would be broken up into chucks and thrown in to a database.   The discovery attorneys would scan through the chunks selecting stuff that is related to the case.

If anything, all the would matter if the first post and maybe about 10 other posts as references, and that's out of 20,000 posts in the subject.

Reading through it would be like..

gay reference
meme
meme
phtotoshop
meme
gay reference
arguing
meme
complaining about lost money
meme
gay reference
photoshop
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:23:41 PM

- P.J. O'Rourke

If anything, all the would matter if the first post and maybe about 10 other posts as references, and that's out of 20,000 posts in the subject.

gay reference
meme
meme
phtotoshop
meme
gay reference
arguing
meme
meme
gay reference
photoshop

Actually they would find all the deleted material from HT..
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:27:33 PM

- P.J. O'Rourke

gay reference
meme
meme
phtotoshop
meme
gay reference
arguing
meme
meme
gay reference
photoshop

Actually they would find all the deleted material from HT..

Yeah that too, they try hard to scrub everything right away and keep it all rosy looking on their forums. Pfft, as if any real forum only has praise for their leader... Roll Eyes
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:32:09 PM

- P.J. O'Rourke

Your honor, I would like to submit to the court this cartoon drawing.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:32:40 PM

LOL

So Josh never had a plan to put in debit cards at all for paybase as he clearly had no one lined up......as per this post.

So if you want, setup a bill pay service and Josh will buy it off you.  

He has now latched onto this, the new direction what is it like the 10th plug in he is going for. Makes it sound like there are wide variety of options out there representing his shitcoin, pretty damn sure this is al coordinated. He saw the success with the paycoingateway, claiming the community develops things thus has faith in the coin so let us use that, then or before the fastxpy thing, same thing miraculously they surfaced as he was giving his sermon how rocket scientists and engineers are spending their time " making things for paycoin". Now we have this illegal dud show up in the midst of anarchy, as though it were going to give the coin a boost.

Homero hasn't developed a single thing to meet his original game plan, not one single thing.  There are no developers, there is no money, there are no lawyers, there is nothing.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30826/personal-note-about-tonight/31

many things.....while we still have a focus on bringing features to paybase, and many are on hold waiting for an approval. We are making use of the time by creating partnerships.

We are starting to see that paycoin is stronger the more "spread out" things are. For example, rather than us just make gift cards, get paycoin accepted by gift card companies. Or just us have a debit card, we are talking to a few companies that already do this today to take paycoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 12:37:03 PM

yesterday was buyback for some folks ??
or it is just like ltcgear.com ?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 12:38:21 PM

Where's that Retard favelle

geegaw

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:44:05 PM

Scott Boudreaux weights in

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30813/crypto-prepaid-now-accepting-preorders/11#

just go to our website and click on purchase 1 or two year membership. this is the first step.
 you can pay with alts or btc

https://hashtalk.org/user/colliewuh

some 25 y/o out of Opelousas, LA him and his reaper buddy frantically put this together over night "to solve the problem"  do a quick check for crypto to fiat debit cards. Nothing happening. the Closest, in still in beta over a year:

http://www.coindesk.com/shift-hybrid-fiat-bitcoin-debit-card/

Scott   Boudreaux and this reaper idiot slap together a shitty website with copy and paste TOS, lie through there teeth they are licensed, to do this, all in under 2 weeks. Where a real company making real efforts has spent nearly 12 months doing this.

These bullshitters are unreal, wait till they find all of 5 people signed up for this garbage how quickly they disappear, that or a nice reprimand from the authorities.

Then what is Homero going to do,  this another backfire, but he's become cunning enough to farm it out into other people's names so he can be held blameless. Not working though, pretty damn clear is is part of this and okay'd them to go ahead and do this, once up and running like we see now, oh let me buy you guys out.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
KungPowChicken

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:53:04 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30837/stupid-regulations-not-just-a-gaw-problem

Ripping thread.

Then you get complete wankermuppet like littlestevie

https://i.imgur.com/NwjJ4EC.png

Your pathetic bitcon bar and reaper, I hope you get ass raped so hard, but then again you both strike me as people that enjoy that kind of thing.

Please refrain from making homophobic statements, it isn't necessary, particularly when there is so much these people can be objectively criticised for. It's not cool to continue normalising anti-gay sentiments as an ad-hominem attack.

refrain yourself, dont tell me what to post and how, I only apologize to suchmoon only as its his thread and what HE says goes, and if you want to be technical about it -

What I posted was fact and what will await these people when they go to jail. They keep pushing this scam and promoting start up scams around it.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:11:00 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30837/stupid-regulations-not-just-a-gaw-problem

Ripping thread.

Then you get complete wankermuppet like littlestevie

https://i.imgur.com/NwjJ4EC.png

Your pathetic bitcon bar and reaper, I hope you get ass raped so hard, but then again you both strike me as people that enjoy that kind of thing.

Please refrain from making homophobic statements, it isn't necessary, particularly when there is so much these people can be objectively criticised for. It's not cool to continue normalising anti-gay sentiments as an ad-hominem attack.

refrain yourself, dont tell me what to post and how, I only apologize to suchmoon only as its his thread and what HE says goes, and if you want to be technical about it -

What I posted was fact and what will await these people when they go to jail. They keep pushing this scam and promoting start up scams around it.

no you can't catch reaper he hides his identity behind a guy fawkes mask 3spooky5me

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:21:47 PM

Next move will be " We have an NDA with the SEC" Grin

They already do. It's called the Fifth Amendment.
geegaw

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:26:16 PM

Interesting thread  Shocked Anyone plugged into the DMV run this asshole's plate and let everyone else know where Homero is currently hiding out since fleeing his mansion?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=912252.0

Dude's throwing around people's money like there is no tomorrow.  GARZA2 let's guess his and her corvettes? GARZA1 and GARZA2 fucking braggart. Never made a nickel in an honest days work POS.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
miri94

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:37:06 PM

Stop attacking us who continue to have a stake in this (pun intended). I for one would be all the happier to lose all because only THEN can i sue. If I "cut my losses" now then I will have lost both ways, capice?
Gava

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:38:45 PM

Pretty sure this topic is going to last longer than XPY at this point.  If only it had as much staying power as an internet thread... oh well!
Pages: « 1 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 [973] 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: