Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:40:22 PM

how about this moron putting his wife in a video for an illegal online poker site that he's running in the states?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31345/check-out-the-new-paycoin-poker-girl/

be more stupid, you can't.

You could ask him why he's such an idiot.  Wink

https://plus.google.com/104151562454230178735/about
https://www.facebook.com/teddydowding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:55:59 PM

how about this moron putting his wife in a video for an illegal online poker site that he's running in the states?

tsk tsk gambling with your crypto... degenerates

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:58:22 PM

tsk tsk gambling with your crypto... degenerates

The Winning Poker Network which US players can join now accepts Bitcoin as a payment and withdrawal option now.
fasbit

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:35:35 PM

Where is the physical Zen Miner office located (Not the location of the mining Farm)?  Did they move into GAW offices in CT?  Anybody know?
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 12:02:45 AM

If anyone has legitimate questions they would like to ask Josh Garza, go here and fill out the form:  http://coinbrief.net/questions-for-gaw-crowdsourced/ 

Please make sure that the questions you are sending are legitimate...as in, there is evidence to show that something GAW has said was wrong, there are documents / images that have not been addressed, etc.

Josh reached out to me after our last article, and when I asked if he would be willing to answer questions, and provide evidence to back it up, he agreed.  So, I'm crowdsourcing it.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:09:20 AM

Surely you jest?

What an utter waste of time. What, something like this "hey josh why do you lie so much" 'no I don't".

Good god man.

Ask Josh the pathological liar con-man questions in written form.

Like his debate with theMage.

Stupid and pointless exercise.

You weren't expecting him to tell the truth this time were you? Just because he "approached" you.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:10:45 AM

If anyone has legitimate questions they would like to ask Josh Garza, go here and fill out the form:  http://coinbrief.net/questions-for-gaw-crowdsourced/  

Please make sure that the questions you are sending are legitimate...as in, there is evidence to show that something GAW has said was wrong, there are documents / images that have not been addressed, etc.

Josh reached out to me after our last article, and when I asked if he would be willing to answer questions, and provide evidence to back it up, he agreed.  So, I'm crowdsourcing it.

Sounds more like a fishing expedition for evidence, a one way discovery.

I would prefer this to be shared in a real "legal discovery process", at least then there will be an obligation to share... what you're suggesting now is nothing more than a way to avoid a "real discovery" in my opinion.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:18:51 AM

Where is the physical Zen Miner office located (Not the location of the mining Farm)?  Did they move into GAW offices in CT?  Anybody know?

I don't think it ever moved from Texas.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=270219788
Coin Brief

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 12:19:40 AM

Surely you jest?

What an utter waste of time. What, something like this "hey josh why do you lie so much" 'no I don't".

Good god man.

Ask Josh the pathological liar con-man questions in written form.

Like his debate with theMage.

Stupid and pointless exercise.

You weren't expecting him to tell the truth this time were you? Just because he "approached" you.

Honestly, I don't expect anything.  Still, to be fair, I offered him a chance to answer questions with PROOF.  If the questions are returned with a bunch of BS, and nothing solid, then I don't expect anyone here would be surprised.  

That said, if he can truly disprove any of the accusations, then it is only fair to give them that chance.  The confusion, and uncertainty surrounding GAW helps nothing.  If this clears up even a small portion of that, then great.

If anyone has legitimate questions they would like to ask Josh Garza, go here and fill out the form:  http://coinbrief.net/questions-for-gaw-crowdsourced/  

Josh reached out to me after our last article, and when I asked if he would be willing to answer questions, and provide evidence to back it up, he agreed.  So, I'm crowdsourcing it.

Sounds more like a fishing expedition for evidence, a one way discovery.

I would prefer this to be shared in a real "legal discovery", at least then there will be an obligation to share... what you're suggesting now is nothing more than a way to avoid a "real discovery" in my opinion.

I don't really understand what you mean by "a way to avoid a real discovery".  How would this result in avoiding any real discovery?  The responses, and all evidence, will be publicly available.
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:27:48 AM

uhh, dude, he has been given numerous platforms to do this... reddit ama, miami in person, even on his own forum with the "30 days of questions/answers" bullshit. why do you think he all of a sudden changed his tune?

don't you find it a little odd that the guy can't answer ANYTHING that isn't pre-screened? this is just another shining example. he does not do/answer anything that he cannot control.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:29:05 AM

He wants to rehearse and refine his answers that the SEC will be asking by this endeavor. Everyone throw every question they have at him, he'll craft his lie replies, guage how they go over, refine them for the next round.

Been going around in circles with this mutt for months now with the same MO each and every time. Don't give him a platform is what you should be doing i.e. instead of clicks and earning your keep, focus on shutting him down. You will get more accolades for that than this.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:31:26 AM

I don't really understand what you mean by "a way to avoid a real discovery".  How would this result in avoiding any real discovery?  The responses, and all evidence, will be publicly available.

He doesn't have to answer any questions he doesn't want to.  Legal will ask him to not answer 80%++ of the things you'll send his way.

In a real discovery, you have to answer questions that are asked.

To me, this sounds like a way to save on legal fees, have the community send you everything they think they may have.

uhh, dude, he has been given numerous platforms to do this... reddit ama, miami in person, even on his own forum with the "30 days of questions/answers" bullshit. why do you think he all of a sudden changed his tune?

don't you find it a little odd that the guy can't answer ANYTHING that isn't pre-screened? this is just another shining example. he does not do/answer anything that he cannot control.

True, he already has 28 more questions to answer, let him start there.
Coin Brief

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

I don't really understand what you mean by "a way to avoid a real discovery".  How would this result in avoiding any real discovery?  The responses, and all evidence, will be publicly available.

He doesn't have to answer any questions he doesn't want to.  Legal will ask him to not answer 80%++ of the things you'll send his way.

To me, this sounds like a way to save on legal fees, have the community send you everything they think they may have.

Hrmm, I see your point.  Like I said, I don't really expect much out of this, but I was surprised when he actually agreed to my request for proof that the allegations against him were not true.  Maybe I should just throw some of the questions that I personally have + the remaining AMA questions at him and see what response that garners.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:58:54 AM

Dear Mr Gansa,

Y u heft 2 sell so many png.

Thats my questions please submit it thanks.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:00:45 AM

If anyone has legitimate questions they would like to ask Josh Garza, go here and fill out the form:  http://coinbrief.net/questions-for-gaw-crowdsourced/ 

Josh reached out to me after our last article, and when I asked if he would be willing to answer questions, and provide evidence to back it up, he agreed.  So, I'm crowdsourcing it.

It seems like every other week Josh asks for a list of questions so that he can research (most likely pay others to research) plausible answers to them. It has gotten old. Seriously, stop asking for this list every other week.
Basically, you're trying to find out what illegal activities that Josh and his team have committed that people have real documentation on...I say, you wait until court and you'll find out.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:03:39 AM

He wants to rehearse and refine his answers that the SEC will be asking by this endeavor. Everyone throw every question they have at him, he'll craft his lie replies, guage how they go over, refine them for the next round.

Been going around in circles with this mutt for months now with the same MO each and every time. Don't give him a platform is what you should be doing i.e. instead of clicks and earning your keep, focus on shutting him down. You will get more accolades for that than this.

That's what I've been sayin'.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:31:43 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 02:38:42 AM by KC6TTR

Hrmm, I see your point.  Like I said, I don't really expect much out of this, but I was surprised when he actually agreed to my request for proof that the allegations against him were not true.  Maybe I should just throw some of the questions that I personally have + the remaining AMA questions at him and see what response that garners.

Although a likely futile attempt to get a straight answer, I suggest asking him one simple question:

Mr. Garza, in (250) words or less, please explain how you plain on defending your admitted involvement in what can be easily classified as a classic cryptocurrency pump-and-dump scheme in addition to other ongoing conduct relating to the mishandling of verifiable securities in violation of sections 5(a), 5(c), 17(a), and 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 [15 U.S.C. §§ 77e(a), 77e(c), 77q(a) & 77q(b)], Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [15 U.S.C. § 78j(b)], and Rule 10b-5 thereunder [17 C.F.R. § 240.10b-5].

Sum it up with, "Again, please stay on topic, keep it (250) words or less and be specific. Thank you."

Scott-
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:36:46 AM

Hrmm, I see your point.  Like I said, I don't really expect much out of this, but I was surprised when he actually agreed to my request for proof that the allegations against him were not true.  Maybe I should just throw some of the questions that I personally have + the remaining AMA questions at him and see what response that garners.

Although a likely futile attempt to get a straight answer, I suggest asking him one simple question:

Mr. Garza, in (250) words or less, please explain how you plain on defending your admitted involvement in what can be easily classified as a classic cryptocurrency pump-and-dump scheme in addition to other ongoing conduct relating to the mishandling of verifiable securities in violation of sections 5(a), 5(c), 17(a), and 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 [15 U.S.C. §§ 77e(a), 77e(c), 77q(a) & 77q(b)], Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [15 U.S.C. § 78j(b)], and Rule 10b-5 thereunder [17 C.F.R. § 240.10b-5]?

Sum it up with, "Again, please stay on topic, keep it (250) words or less and be specific. Thank you."

Scott-

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand the question, and my lawyers are no longer on talking terms with me. Could you ask something else easier?"

Josh-

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Coin Brief

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:48:52 AM

Mr. Garza, in (250) words or less, please explain how you plain on defending your admitted involvement in what can be easily classified as a classic cryptocurrency pump-and-dump scheme in addition to other ongoing conduct relating to the mishandling of verifiable securities in violation of sections 5(a), 5(c), 17(a), and 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 [15 U.S.C. §§ 77e(a), 77e(c), 77q(a) & 77q(b)], Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [15 U.S.C. § 78j(b)], and Rule 10b-5 thereunder [17 C.F.R. § 240.10b-5]?

Scott-

Time for me to read a few sections of the Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934  Grin
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:11:57 AM

Keep it simple.

Why did you think anyone would pay $20 for a coin when you launched?

What are you doing to make paycoins worth $20 in the near future?
Pages: « 1 ... 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: