Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:34:39 AM

B+ for technology, C- for pricing so far.

It's an interesting effort but I'm waiting to see what Hashnest is going to do with the S5 thing that's been sitting dormant on their home page for a while now. Somehow I doubt that reselling Bitmain's hosting can beat Bitmain's own offer.

Looks like a joke to me.

Here's what I've gathered so far:

- They are all unqualified to run any sort of cloudmining company.
- They are collecting money before owning any hashing power. (I ask for a mining address and cryberlizard shows me an address that hasn't touched any coins)
- They will rent and resell Bitmains cloudmining eventually/hopefully (why would anyone buy from them instead of directly from Bitmain??)
- They will be operating anonymously.
- They are throwing in gimmicks left and right. (free staking anyone?)

Overall I'd rate this:

Legitimacy: D-
Offer: F- (worse deal than amhash's offering 3 months ago)

Junk like this, as like with Homero’s horsehit, doesn’t require deep analysis. All one needs to look at is the who and what:

1. Credibility: Self-proclaimed financial experts, bond and options traders, “20+ years in the financial industry I say”, lofty massive analysis of Homero’s shitcoin day in and day out. Who as Geniuses retired from Work were stupid enough to invest in the first place in Geniuses at Work. The minute Homero lied about direct partnerships, game over. End of Story.

Anyone who ignored that very small very critical aspect from the outset, does not know what they are doing. That single statement differentiated his shitcoin from even BTC. Had it been true. Alas as expected nothing more than a bold face lie. Thereafter all down hill and any and all mathematical formula, financial experience, “years in the business” could never ever put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Nothing else there after mattered.

2. Dishonesty; countless attempts to steer the poor saps to buy when they said to buy, guaranteed that because of this and because no way the price will not be 20 dollars. The whole lot of them effectively lying through their teeth for their own gain.

3. Stupidity: 99% of them bet their lives that no way, no how, never in a million years could Coinfire be correct. No chance in hell, never cannot happen “I have been in the SEC circles, I have been in this industry” no way in hell would someone have inside information. Coinfire is a joke a non news company, they are lying never happened, cannot happen. Check it out all their own words in black and white........yet.

Wouldn’t touch their shit with 10 one foot barge polls or take advice or listen to a single thing any one of the has to say. Excluding the normal ones that participate here as well as there. But the clique little club house gang of know it all know nothings, will continue to make the same mistake that got them there in the first place.  What they are there and in Homero’s forum is big fish in a small pond, here they are tadpoles in a massive lake. And they know that.

Whatever. they want to play super successful financial crypto currency superman in their own pig pen, good luck to them.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

So 1/5 of the mining securities are owned by the "company", another 1/5 of the securities "allocated or sold" to staff members, and the rest of the securities are sold. Neat.

Doesn't seem like they're verifying where people live (like the US, for example)  Huh

Here's cyberdexters response:

we fund the staking wallets ourselves and pass the staking rewards on to our members. Anything else would make it an "investment by the users that pays interest" which we have no plans in doing since this would make GHcoin a security.

So basically it's not a security according to his made up definition.

You are aware that we are not a cloud mining company, don't you? We're a community driven project who has decided to take mining into their own hands so that we the community control the power, own the hardware and have control over it. What more do you want?

And although it's a group of people coming together to operate a business, it's totally not a company.

Seems they have some top notch lawyers over there.

Anyone who trusts slimylizard deserves to lose it all. He's nothing but a wannabe-homero who figured that he can probably make more than his "Hartz IV money" + hashtalk.org's scam operators salary of 150 USD/week if he pulls his head out of homeros arse and starts his own "business" by milking the XPY victims who are not yet totally broke.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:22:18 PM

What's the latest with Cyber Snake? He's moved off of Homero's biddy to make a big boy scam for himself?
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:43:14 PM

That right there. The incredibly bizarre inability to understand a conflict of interest along with those who defended it, is not just pause for caution, it reveals a mindset that will fuck you over at the first chance it can get without a blink of the eye and not even understanding why. RUN FORREST RUN !!!

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:48:18 PM

What's the latest with Cyber Snake? He's moved off of Homero's biddy to make a big boy scam for himself?

Lizzy want the biddy?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
CaptainTE

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

A bit off topic but anyone know how secure www.coin.mx is.Thanks in advance

Sorry off topic but I've used them multiple times since April and so far they have been excellent with credit card purchases.  Anytime I've had a problem their live chat has fixed it almost instantaneously. Hope that helps!
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:55:17 PM

B+ for technology, C- for pricing so far.

It's an interesting effort but I'm waiting to see what Hashnest is going to do with the S5 thing that's been sitting dormant on their home page for a while now. Somehow I doubt that reselling Bitmain's hosting can beat Bitmain's own offer.

Looks like a joke to me.

Here's what I've gathered so far:

- They are all unqualified to run any sort of cloudmining company.
- They are collecting money before owning any hashing power. (I ask for a mining address and cryberlizard shows me an address that hasn't touched any coins)
- They will rent and resell Bitmains cloudmining eventually/hopefully (why would anyone buy from them instead of directly from Bitmain??)
- They will be operating anonymously.
- They are throwing in gimmicks left and right. (free staking anyone?)

Overall I'd rate this:

Legitimacy: D-
Offer: F- (worse deal than amhash's offering 3 months ago)

Junk like this, as like with Homero’s horsehit, doesn’t require deep analysis. All one needs to look at is the who and what:

1. Credibility: Self-proclaimed financial experts, bond and options traders, “20+ years in the financial industry I say”, lofty massive analysis of Homero’s shitcoin day in and day out. Who as Geniuses retired from Work were stupid enough to invest in the first place in Geniuses at Work. The minute Homero lied about direct partnerships, game over. End of Story.

Anyone who ignored that very small very critical aspect from the outset, does not know what they are doing. That single statement differentiated his shitcoin from even BTC. Had it been true. Alas as expected nothing more than a bold face lie. Thereafter all down hill and any and all mathematical formula, financial experience, “years in the business” could never ever put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Nothing else there after mattered.

2. Dishonesty; countless attempts to steer the poor saps to buy when they said to buy, guaranteed that because of this and because no way the price will not be 20 dollars. The whole lot of them effectively lying through their teeth for their own gain.

3. Stupidity: 99% of them bet their lives that no way, no how, never in a million years could Coinfire be correct. No chance in hell, never cannot happen “I have been in the SEC circles, I have been in this industry” no way in hell would someone have inside information. Coinfire is a joke a non news company, they are lying never happened, cannot happen. Check it out all their own words in black and white........yet.

Wouldn’t touch their shit with 10 one foot barge polls or take advice or listen to a single thing any one of the has to say. Excluding the normal ones that participate here as well as there. But the clique little club house gang of know it all know nothings, will continue to make the same mistake that got them there in the first place.  What they are there and in Homero’s forum is big fish in a small pond, here they are tadpoles in a massive lake. And they know that.

Whatever. they want to play super successful financial crypto currency superman in their own pig pen, good luck to them.

Exactly. I was planning on posting the very same thing. They all, almost arrogantly, boast how knowledgable they are and how much advice they offered Josh yet they all fell for everything Josh said and only very recently started to question everything. Many still somewhat believe and think Paycoin can succeed albeit a small chance. They all claim they made a bundle too. None of them admit they lost anything. If you read enough over there you will see them praise a few of there own that got out early and are amazed how they were smart enough to get out. Hey dipshits, all you had to do was read this thread. We figured it out 5 months ago or so. They post "evidence" as if it's new yet it hads been posted here dozens of times monmths ago. Most are arrogant, egotistical pricks that can not and will not admit they were weak and gullible and got scammed by an uneducated backwoods little snot.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:01:15 PM

He is still a mod with a bunch of shiny badges on HT yet he's also on gethashing speaking against Josh but absolving himself of any wrongdoing. I honestly believe, since he is a habitual liar, that he is merely playing along on gethashing and gathering whatever intel he can for Josh by playing nice nice with all the wannabe big names there.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:17:00 PM

He is still a mod with a bunch of shiny badges on HT yet he's also on gethashing speaking against Josh but absolving himself of any wrongdoing. I honestly believe, since he is a habitual liar, that he is merely playing along on gethashing and gathering whatever intel he can for Josh by playing nice nice with all the wannabe big names there.

As much as i hate the snake hes lost his Moderator badge last i saw and only has an Admin badge now.  I think hes being sent to the naughty corner.  So he can probably adjust topics and section names but can no longer do the Mod banhammer thing.

Maybe he realised he was likely to go down with Josh and tried a last minute dismount from the scam horse
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:26:45 PM

As much as i hate the snake hes lost his Moderator badge last i saw and only has an Admin badge now.  I think hes being sent to the naughty corner.  So he can probably adjust topics and section names but can no longer do the Mod banhammer thing.

Maybe he realised he was likely to go down with Josh and tried a last minute dismount from the scam horse

My mistake. I just checked and he has no badges at all. This happened within the last 2 to 3 days tops.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:34:28 PM

My mistake. I just checked and he has no badges at all. This happened within the last 2 to 3 days tops.

Oh has he lost the Admin badge now too?

But yes i think its in the last 24 to 48hrs he lost the Mod and other badge and only had Admin left.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:47:14 PM

But yes i think its in the last 24 to 48hrs he lost the Mod and other badge and only had Admin left.

as i remembered he got removed / step down as a mod, then josh take him up back as a mod, so whats the latest news again?does he step down again?im wondering what he could be thinking by doing this kind of stuff really
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:49:50 PM

It could all still be a ruse. But maybe he finally got tired of sucking Josh's little boy penis for a pawltry buck fifty a week.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:53:32 PM

Bored? Want a laugh?  These guys crack me up.  Did you guys know this.

The Thread

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:07:02 PM

Bored? Want a laugh?  These guys crack me up.  Did you guys know this.

The Thread

Another episode of Dumb&Dumber. "They stole the video that Team XPY stole!! I'll SUE!!" LMAO.  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:52:21 PM

PayCon just overtook PayCoin in voting on Both BTER and Cryptoine

Hardly a challenge competing with PayCoin.....

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:03:11 PM

PayCon just overtook PayCoin in voting on Both BTER and Cryptoine

Hardly a challenge competing with PayCoin.....

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 08:28:39 PM

How exactly do you "step down" from a company you started, run, and own?  Doesn't even make sense.
He seems to think there's somebody out there crazy enough to take over this shitshow... he's sadly mistaken

it actually happens often in the real world of business, look at microsoft bill gates decided to step down and let some one else control the show he is now only a advisor. I think even Steve Jobs stepped down from apple when he was getting ill. So the issue is not how does it happen as rest assured does all the time people step down from legit MULTI BILLION $ companies, but like was said he must think someone will want to walk into this shit storm

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:29:35 PM

how about this moron putting his wife in a video for an illegal online poker site that he's running in the states?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31345/check-out-the-new-paycoin-poker-girl/

be more stupid, you can't.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 08:30:40 PM

Is it just me or our friend BITCOIN-BAR got shadow banned?

https://hashtalk.org/user/bitcoin-bar

Archive

Nice one. Schadenfreude won't last long though, he'll e-mail Josh and will get reinstated in no time. Likely one of the other Admins went rogue with this one.

lol now why would something like that ever happen that is just crazy talk my friend, everything always remains civil and the control is always kept no matter what is going on  Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: