Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376905 times)
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:37:47 PM

I think the most probable answer is that whoever controls Zencloud is dumping stake. There's a big difference between the stake rate of hashstakers and the stake rate of a prime controller. Those transfers out could easily be stake going to a set of wallets, then either being withdrawn by hashstaker owners or dumped on an exchange. It's a mix, which is why it looks like a jumble.

That's also why the numbers wouldn't add up. Only some of the transfers are to ordinary users. Whoever controls the Zencloud wallet ('mk', I guess, though I haven't checked the sig) could easily be both dumping and filling user accounts. There's enough stake for both.

I said this on the hangout.  They need to close Zencloud.  It serves absolutely no purpose except whoever is receiving the $37,000 a month it costs to run it.(That was the cost told to me on the hangout)  Before or after it is closed we need to see all the in and out addresses of bitcoin so we can total up how much has been stolen.  It should be very easy for @Paul Revere to figure out how much Garza has by those addresses.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:39:43 PM

I think the most probable answer is that whoever controls Zencloud is dumping stake. There's a big difference between the stake rate of hashstakers and the stake rate of a prime controller. Those transfers out could easily be stake going to a set of wallets, then either being withdrawn by hashstaker owners or dumped on an exchange. It's a mix, which is why it looks like a jumble.

That's also why the numbers wouldn't add up. Only some of the transfers are to ordinary users. Whoever controls the Zencloud wallet ('mk', I guess, though I haven't checked the sig) could easily be both dumping and filling user accounts. There's enough stake for both.

Zencloud doesn't stake though.  That's prime controllers.  Unless you are talking the 5% wallet stake?

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:42:00 PM

I said this on the hangout.  They need to close Zencloud.  It serves absolutely no purpose except whoever is receiving the $37,000 a month it costs to run it.(That was the cost told to me on the hangout)  Before or after it is closed we need to see all the in and out addresses of bitcoin so we can total up how much has been stolen.  It should be very easy for @Paul Revere to figure out how much Garza has by those addresses.

No one is receiving $37K a month to run it.  Just like mississippi isn't getting their $350K.  This is the payment address which was posted elsewhere for the monthly contract fee: BTC: 19krd1w3S66r3abj8ZgLWC5NsK5LSVPPvr

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:43:33 PM

So, MrCEO hasn't posted on hashtalk for nearly 4 days straight. This seems suspiciously quiet for him. Where is he? Any ideas? Could he finally have done a runner?
DoraTheExplorer seems to have put together the best list of conjectures:
https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37735/community-website-for-paycoin-information/30
http://puu.sh/hRQsD/5a5a6b11cf.png

I wonder if Homero thought this 'strategy' through like he did with the $20 floor...

</tinfoilhat> Wink

Roll Eyes
What does that have to do with Paycoin being a complete fraud ?
Josh is bored on a Sunday morning in Dubai. Maybe he should convert to Muslim and go pray at the space rock in Mecca.
Joke's on him then. While they don't have an extradition treaty with the USA, they are big on capital punishment, and once Dubai catches up with how much of a criminal he is... well... he might want to start looking for another host country if he values his life, is what I'm trying to say.

It is the strongest theory right now.  I doubt that the Dubai courts and central prison release information on these cases so not sure how to find out if there is one?

Dubai Courts: http://www.dubaicourts.gov.ae/pls/portal/url/page/dc/contactus (The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.)
Dubai Central Prison
American Embassy in Dubai

Maybe call them all and ask?

Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:46:19 PM

@ Miaviator: I am not making anything up. You do defend Josh's claims of having lost control of assets and the whole scam in general, even though there is no proof of this. You do so every time I bring up the fact that there is no proof of this happening at all. The only thing there is to go on is the claims of Josh or one of his handpicked accomplices, who are now supposedly his arch enemies. This story is WAY too convenient, and was suggested as being a viable exit strategy many months ago.

Correct.   

The only addition I would make is that HJG didn't have the assets (PC's and XPY) to lose control of.
Josh never had XPY to lose control of? I see pauls point now of you defending HJG

ROFL.   

So saying that HJG basically stole XPY, prime controllers, zencloud and paybase.  Was called out on it.  Was told to go to court or settle out of court.   Is somehow defending him?

Can I defend you as well?  You are a cat thief and you stole my cat.   Look how well I defended you there Smiley

I agree completely with your message under this context of "defend."  thanks for clarifying. 
So josh never had XPY?

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:49:08 PM

So josh never had XPY?

Was that whole side of the story handled using the law vs public forums and cult members and not very well known?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:53:51 PM

So josh never had XPY?

Was that whole side of the story handled using the law vs public forums and cult members and not very well known?

Never mind that there are Emails where Josh instructs Joe Mordica to move large amounts of XPY to exchanges. Also disregard the fact that when those movements occurred that they were not simply moved over in one chunk, they were moved there using the exact same shuffle to obfuscate their origin that is still going on right now. Also disregard the fact that Josh claimed those coins were part of Zencloud payouts back then, and now the "not Josh" crooks supposedly now running Zencloud are saying exactly the same thing.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:57:32 PM

No one is receiving $37K a month to run it.  Just like mississippi isn't getting their $350K.  This is the payment address which was posted elsewhere for the monthly contract fee: BTC: 19krd1w3S66r3abj8ZgLWC5NsK5LSVPPvr

So that 160 BTC is what then?

Edit - this: https://blockchain.info/tx/c1ff6e6a9076a1424b6f272beb1b6f84d16b48bc9c34f51e3aadcb64ba83ed37
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:01:53 PM

So josh never had XPY?

Never mind that there are Emails where Josh instructs Joe Mordica to move large amounts of XPY to exchanges. Also disregard the fact that when those movements occurred that they were not simply moved over in one chunk, they were moved there using the exact same shuffle to obfuscate their origin that is still going on right now. Also disregard the fact that Josh claimed those coins were part of Zencloud payouts back then, and now the "not Josh" crooks supposedly now running Zencloud are saying exactly the same thing.

Why would you disregard any of that?

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:02:55 PM

No one is receiving $37K a month to run it.  Just like mississippi isn't getting their $350K.  This is the payment address which was posted elsewhere for the monthly contract fee: BTC: 19krd1w3S66r3abj8ZgLWC5NsK5LSVPPvr

So that 160 BTC is what then?

Edit - this: https://blockchain.info/tx/c1ff6e6a9076a1424b6f272beb1b6f84d16b48bc9c34f51e3aadcb64ba83ed37
* miaviator should check addresses before posting them?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:03:08 PM

So josh never had XPY?

I would not and have not. You have.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:03:37 PM

So josh never had XPY?

When?

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:06:00 PM

Roll Eyes
What does that have to do with Paycoin being a complete fraud ?
Josh is bored on a Sunday morning in Dubai. Maybe he should convert to Muslim and go pray at the space rock in Mecca.
Joke's on him then. While they don't have an extradition treaty with the USA, they are big on capital punishment, and once Dubai catches up with how much of a criminal he is... well... he might want to start looking for another host country if he values his life, is what I'm trying to say.

Dubai Courts: http://www.dubaicourts.gov.ae/pls/portal/url/page/dc/contactus (The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.)
Dubai Central Prison: http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/c1n4/
American Embassy in Dubai: http://dubai.usconsulate.gov/

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:08:21 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:10:39 AM by suchmoon

It's working for me just fine:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

You mean you accidentally gave the wrong address with a coincidentally similar amount transacted, or Josh paid up and you didn't know? Smiley
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:10:55 PM

It's working for me just fine:

You mean you accidentally gave the wrong address with a coincidentally similar amount transacted, or Josh paid up and you didn't know? Smiley

Public Flogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I stated there was no payment to the address based on previous assumptions without fact checking like a D-Bag.  I'm asking for clarification on what the payment was.

MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

WTF is this garbage and is there no beliebers left on HT now that their GAWD is absent?

https://archive.is/8mWC7
https://archive.is/YufIH
https://archive.is/l8hlu
https://archive.is/5ics1

I.. I think ive been overtaken by a surprior troll. i muts wetire.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

So josh never had XPY?

When?

Oh, for fuck's sake, stop being a motherfucking Josh. You were saying last night that the massive amounts of XPY being taken from the #1 address , shuffled and sent to exchanges were Zencloud payments and withdrawals. Well, why is it that damned near all of these coins end up being dumped from one or two accounts, and not dribbling out from hundreds of them? Why is it that this exact same shuffle and send to exchanges method was done when we know for sure large amounts of XPY were being moved so Josh could dump them, and now the exact same thing is still happening and your theory is that it is not the same thing being done by either him or the "Not Josh" crooks?  I keep saying nothing has changed because according to what you can see on the Blockchain NOTHING has changed.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:16:12 PM

Contact Details:
Tel.: +9714 2871788
Fax:+9714 2171575 or +9714 2171577
Public Relations Section:
Tel.: +9714 2138566 /+9714 213 8706 /+9714 213 8850 /+9714 213 8895
Visiting Section:
1) Central Prison: +9714 2138690 or +9714 213 8691
2) Misdemeanors and Infractions: +9714 213 8721 or +9714213 8554
3) Women Prison: +9714 213 8056
Email: mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae
Working hours: 8:00am - 14:00 pm
You can contact our call center (24h/7days) by dialing 901

I don't know if they service in english.  Anyone speak arabic want to call and ask about visiting Homero?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:26:33 PM

Oh, for fuck's sake, stop being a motherfucking Josh. You were saying last night that the massive amounts of XPY being taken from the #1 address , shuffled and sent to exchanges were Zencloud payments and withdrawals. Well, why is it that damned near all of these coins end up being dumped from one or two accounts, and not dribbling out from hundreds of them? Why is it that this exact same shuffle and send to exchanges method was done when we know for sure large amounts of XPY were being moved so Josh could dump them, and now the exact same thing is still happening and your theory is that it is not the same thing being done by either him or the "Not Josh" crooks?  I keep saying nothing has changed because according to what you can see on the Blockchain NOTHING has changed.

When you say "one or two accounts", do you mean Cryptsy accounts? How did you figure that out?
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:37:59 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 05:48:11 PM by miaviator

That's an unexpected point of view from SpyDaz:
https://archive.is/dgQAm

@DoraTheExplorer I am confused what information you may be looking for @mrceo is Josh Garza to the best of anyone's knowledge he is also known as minerorigen on talk.paycoin.com

As far as verifiable information goes you must define who you would like to define it because there are two sides to most of the information regarding paycoin

Facts
coin launched in Late November 2014

paybase launched in December as a beta lacking many of the features expected

For a VERY short time the coin reached its $20 target price *short being minutes not hours or days

Paybase gift caoperations launched during the north american bitcoin conference and was only available again for several hours before it was shut down

Paybase withdrawals were halted several times before it was announced that it would be closed

Zencloud cloud mining was shut down shortly before bitcoin reached 250 USD and has not resumed mining and is currently pending shutdown

Coinstand Alpha was an amazon integration that allowed users to buy good from amazon using XPY it was a very limited invite launch. Currently 2 additional revisions of coinstand have been proposed one of which has been canceled the other of which is pending

Mineral.com was launched as a sudo replacement for paybase.com using the same exchange back end as coinswap and paybase it was also supposed to have a credit/debit card integration mineral has since announced it will be ceasing operations this week and has advised all users to remove their holdings

The code base for paycoin was transferred to the paycoin foundation fir further development as of now this additional development has included reduction in The prime controller stake rate, fixing an error in the local qt wallet and some other administrative fixes the foundation also holds some number of prime controllers

"Core Dev" is a term used to decribe the individuals who created the paycoin code most notably refferd to being Matt... In posession of some number of prime controllers

FastXPY was a service owned by Phil Vidal and was used to convert btc to xpy quickly Phil was also the creator of mineral.com although ownership of the domain among other things is contested. Phil is in control of so.e number of controllers

I am sure there are other facts but this is a start how all of these things happened and why have many differnt viewpoints and opinions but they are the status of things to the best of my knowledge

Pages: « 1 ... 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: