Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 [1919] 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:45:15 AM

What is the deal with this carmelo guy? He sounds so similar to homero it makes me think they are the same person.

So BTCLend LLC is registered in Delaware but with an address in south florida and a phone number in orlando. I checked sunbiz.org no mention of btclend though. Florida would love to know an out of state llc is operating there without paying fees. Why even register it in Delaware? He puts his name on everything so why hide it when registering the LLC? Perhaps another owner is trying to hide his involvement. If I remember correctly homero liked to register his llc's in Delaware.

Delaware is a popular spot for LLCs, that's fine. Carmelo Milian is not Homero Garza, but he is definitely a very good student of Garza's business methods. Well, I used "business" here somewhat liberally, my apologies.

All information on companies local and foreign is available on sunbiz.org for Florida.  

5 seconds on google: https://www.delawareinc.com/blog/delaware-llc-doing-business-in-florida

I wonder if Carmello has a company bank account in Florida without having registered as a foreign entity.

http://form.sunbiz.org/pdf/cr2e027.pdf

Good digging. I suspect that Carmelo & his partner Josh do not have their ducks in a row as far as compliance, even though they are demanding supposed compliance information from customers, AFTER accepting their deposits.

Better watch out , Carmelo will be saying this now that you are digging up information about his scam operation:

"I wish I had you in front of me."

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UncleBuk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:47:39 AM

What is the deal with this carmelo guy? He sounds so similar to homero it makes me think they are the same person.

So BTCLend LLC is registered in Delaware but with an address in south florida and a phone number in orlando. I checked sunbiz.org no mention of btclend though. Florida would love to know an out of state llc is operating there without paying fees. Why even register it in Delaware? He puts his name on everything so why hide it when registering the LLC? Perhaps another owner is trying to hide his involvement. If I remember correctly homero liked to register his llc's in Delaware.

Carmelo Milian is a real pos.(Fuck you Cmilian if your reading this) This guy has been building shit sites for years. Homero took him under his wing and teaching him the ropes. So Carmelo and garza are deff different people. But BTCLend is both of them.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:07:10 AM

Delaware is a popular spot for LLCs, that's fine. Carmelo Milian is not Homero Garza, but he is definitely a very good student of Garza's business methods. Well, I used "business" here somewhat liberally, my apologies.

All information on companies local and foreign is available on sunbiz.org for Florida.  

5 seconds on google: https://www.delawareinc.com/blog/delaware-llc-doing-business-in-florida

I wonder if Carmello has a company bank account in Florida without having registered as a foreign entity.

http://form.sunbiz.org/pdf/cr2e027.pdf

Good digging. I suspect that Carmelo & his partner Josh do not have their ducks in a row as far as compliance, even though they are demanding supposed compliance information from customers, AFTER accepting their deposits.

Better watch out , Carmelo will be saying this now that you are digging up information about his scam operation:

"I wish I had you in front of me."

I laughed my ass off when I read Homero typing that, he is a stick figure short ass dildo of a man with such a blatent and brass prison thug comment.
omio

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:07:23 AM

Could of fooled anyone the way they both talk. They sound like clones to me, little homero clones running around.

For sure they are not in compliance, if carmelo is in florida running the company from florida, bank account or not he is breaking the law. He has mentioned several times in HT he is in florida so that's settled. Not to mention I'm sure there are a whole lot of other laws regulating loaning money that they aren't following.

How do we report this?
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:15:40 AM

So, is XPY.io next to demand personal information for the privilege of locking up your Paycoins so that those with infinite free XPY can dump them for maximum profit?

https://xpy.io/ I don't see anything on the landing page about needing personal information. I guess they will probably wait until they get fully loaded like BTClend before announcing that....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:17:02 AM

Could of fooled anyone the way they both talk. They sound like clones to me, little homero clones running around.

For sure they are not in compliance, if carmelo is in florida running the company from florida, bank account or not he is breaking the law. He has mentioned several times in HT he is in florida so that's settled. Not to mention I'm sure there are a whole lot of other laws regulating loaning money that they aren't following.

How do we report this?

Is there a separate thread for this whole disaster?

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:17:30 AM

So, is XPY.io next to demand personal information for the privilege of locking up your Paycoins so that those with infinite free XPY can dump them for maximum profit?

https://xpy.io/ I don't see anything on the landing page about needing personal information. I guess they will probably wait until they get fully loaded like BTClend before announcing that....

Yes actually.  I thought they started that already?   

UncleBuk

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:17:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/LKlicGr.png
omio

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:27:51 AM

How do we report this?

There is this one started by carmelo himself, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058297.0. They already called him out there. Well I guess I will shit on that thread with more info.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:28:51 AM

Yes actually.  I thought they started that already?  

I see, what a deal, I had not tried to get an account. I noticed this other great deal they are offering. If you agree to lock your Paycoins in their wallet with some ridiculous fees, they can change the stake rate you get if the Prime Inflator (Controller Roll Eyes) stake rate gets changed during the lockup period, which is being discussed. SO, if the PC stake rate is lowered to the regular 5% , the suckers will have to leave their coins locked up AND pay big fees when they get them back. Scam-O-Licious!

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:35:57 AM

How do we report this?

There is this one started by carmelo himself, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1058297.0. They already called him out there. Well I guess I will shit on that thread with more info.

OK.  I copied the relavant information over there.   If anyone takes offense to be cross thread quoted let me know.

UncleBuk

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:36:26 AM

How do we report this?

Yes they do lol. The force is strong in Cmilian. I saw a thread somewhere with the info about florida and agencies to report to. I think it had to do with craptsy, I dunno but the info is here if you search.

I am sure they are not in full compliance. Down here in florida they have some obscure laws about exchanging currency over $300 thats not fiat for fiat. First place I would check would be the Florida Office of Financial Regulation to see if they are registered.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:45:06 AM

How do we report this?

Yes they do lol. The force is strong in Cmilian. I saw a thread somewhere with the info about florida and agencies to report to. I think it had to do with craptsy, I dunno but the info is here if you search.

I am sure they are not in full compliance. Down here in florida they have some obscure laws about exchanging anything over $300 thats not fiat for fiat. First place I would check would be the Florida Office of Financial Regulation to see if they are registered.

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/E3EB45228E9229DD85257B05006E32EC

http://dos.myflorida.com/contact-us/

617.1501 Authority of foreign corporation to conduct affairs required.—
(1) A foreign corporation may not conduct its affairs in this state until it obtains a certificate of authority from the Department of State.
(2) The following activities, among others, do not constitute conducting affairs within the meaning of subsection (1):
(a) Maintaining, defending, or settling any proceeding.
(b) Holding meetings of the board of directors or members or carrying on other activities concerning internal corporate affairs.
(c) Maintaining bank accounts.
(d) Selling through independent contractors.
(e) Soliciting or obtaining orders, whether by mail or through employees, agents, or otherwise, if the orders require acceptance outside this state before they become contracts.
(f) Creating or acquiring indebtedness, mortgages, and security interests in real or personal property.
(g) Securing or collecting debts or enforcing mortgages and security interests in property securing the debts.
(h) Conducting its affairs in interstate commerce.
(i) Conducting an isolated transaction that is completed within 30 days and that is not one in the course of repeated transactions of a like nature.
(j) Owning and controlling a subsidiary corporation incorporated in or transacting business within this state or voting the stock of any corporation which it has lawfully acquired.
(k) Owning a limited partnership interest in a limited partnership that is doing business within this state, unless such limited partner manages or controls the partnership or exercises the powers and duties of a general partner.
(l) Owning, without more, real or personal property.
(3) The list of activities in subsection (2) is not exhaustive.
(4) This section has no application to the question of whether any foreign corporation is subject to service of process and suit in this state under any law of this state.
History.—s. 91, ch. 90-179.

617.1502 Consequences of conducting affairs without authority.—
(1) A foreign corporation conducting its affairs in this state without a certificate of authority may not maintain a proceeding in any court in this state until it obtains a certificate of authority.
(2) The successor to a foreign corporation that conducted its affairs in this state without a certificate of authority and the assignee of a cause of action arising out of those affairs may not maintain a proceeding based on that cause of action in any court in this state until the foreign corporation or its successor obtains a certificate of authority.
(3) A court may stay a proceeding commenced by a foreign corporation or its successor or assignee until it determines whether the foreign corporation or its successor requires a certificate of authority. If it so determines, the court may further stay the proceeding until the foreign corporation or its successor obtains the certificate.
(4) A foreign corporation which conducts its affairs in this state without authority to do so shall be liable to this state for the years or parts thereof during which it conducted its affairs in this state without authority in an amount equal to all fees and taxes which would have been imposed by this act upon such corporation had it duly applied for and received authority to conduct its affairs in this state as required by this act. In addition to the payments thus prescribed, such corporation shall be liable for a civil penalty of not less than $500 or more than $1,000 for each year or part thereof during which it conducts its affairs in this state without a certificate of authority. The Department of State may collect all penalties due under this subsection.
(5) Notwithstanding subsections (1) and (2), the failure of a foreign corporation to obtain a certificate of authority does not impair the validity of any of its contracts, deeds, mortgages, security interests, or corporate acts or prevent it from defending any proceeding in this state.
History.—s. 92, ch. 90-179; s. 63, ch. 93-281.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:51:08 AM

Guys i have still 10 Paycoin in my wallet, biddings starts ad 200 usd  Grin

HODL, it will be $100+ by the end of the year! Smiley

bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:57:49 AM

MEME HALL OF FAME CANDIDATE

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:02:02 AM

what is the status if any on legal actions against gaw etc....only ones i'm aware of is them not paying hosting fees.....can't belive their an't something going on with this
(again sorry if there is a different thread on such shoot the link to me)

have nothing in this ...did not buy any cloud miners nor equipment from them.....but as a BFL refugee like to keep track on how such laws are 'hopefully* being enforced
now as more and more of these 'operators' are being sued and/or have legal issues

thanks

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:04:30 AM

what is the status if any on legal actions against gaw etc....only ones i'm aware of is them not paying hosting fees.....can't belive their an't something going on with this
(again sorry if there is a different thread on such shoot the link to me)

have nothing in this ...did not buy any cloud miners nor equipment from them.....but as a BFL refugee like to keep track on how such laws are 'hopefully* being enforced
now as more and more of these 'operators' are being sued and/or have legal issues

thanks

status on lawsuit https://forum.gethashing.com/t/probing-a-lawsuit-against-gawminers-et-al/2626

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:13:44 PM

It is good to see that many people are catching on to BTClend being a scam run by Carmelo Milian and his partner Homero Joshua Garza, the Fraudster. I caught a fair amount of flak for calling BTClend and Cmilian out a few months back, but now it is getting real obvious that BTClend is a scam to lock up XPY to keep people holding XPY bags so dumping can continue. BoB on GH did a good job of picking apart the latest part of the BTClend scam- demanding personal information AFTER people had already deposited coins. This after the "Rogue Developer in some foreign country" gained access to the customers coins and moved 600,000+  of them to new addresses and set them up with the leaked Hyperstake keys for some unknown and completely insane reason.(Complete lie of course- that was Cmilian & Homero trying to use the leaked Hyperstake keys on customer XPY). Something he did miss is that this supposed "Lender" does not even know how to spell "Collateral", FFS  Roll Eyes. How can anyone trust this asshole with coins or (even more valuable) personal information?

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/btclend-colateral-based-peer-to-peer-lending/2295/121

mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:33:00 PM

Dubai generally follows traditional Islamic law. The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. This proof requires at least two witnesses testifying against him, or his confession. If he admitted to doing it and apologized, then he has already confessed.

If convicted, the sentence can be a fine, imprisonment in a very unpleasant prison (prisons there are for punishment, not rehabilitation) or even having his right hand cut off. Depending on the amount stolen, whether it was recovered and whether he is Islamic or of a different religion, the punishment can vary quite a bit. Punishments tend to be more severe for non-Islamic foreigners than for Islamic citizens of the country. If he is not a citizen there, then he will be deported after the end of his sentence.

Zen(cloud) quote:
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

if you're happy and you know it clap your ha- oh sorry about that :p

Oddly enough this is in the news... Run away Joshypoo run away before Dubai gets any ideas and be more careful where you set up your scam shop next time!

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-advertises-swordsmen-execution-rate-soars-103337479.html

Riyadh (AFP) - Saudi Arabia advertised vacancies for eight executioners Tuesday after beheading nearly as many people since the start of the year as it did in the whole of 2014.

It said that as well as beheadings, the successful candidates would be expected to carry out amputations ordered by the courts under the kingdom's strict version of Islamic sharia law.

Amputation of one or both hands is a routine penalty for theft. Drug trafficking, rape, murder, apostasy and armed robbery are all punishable by death.

Most executions are carried out by beheading, but a few are carried out by firing squad, stoning or crucifixion.

All are carried out in public and video footage sometimes appears on the Internet despite a ban on filming.

In January, gruesome footage was posted of a Burmese woman protesting her innocence before being beheaded by a swordsman on a public street in the Muslim holy city of Mecca.

Ignoring her screams, the white-robed executioner forces her to lie down on the ground, near a pedestrian crossing, then severs her head with a curved sword.

The official Saudi Press Agency said that Layla bint Abdul Mutaleb Bassim had been sentenced to death for killing her husband's six-year-old daughter.

The vacancies were advertised on the ministry's website in the "religious jobs" section.

Last year, Saudi Arabia executed 87 people, according to an AFP tally, ranking it third in the world for use of the death penalty.

Already this year, it has put 84 people to death in what human rights group Amnesty International has described as a "macrabre spike."

The interior ministry says the death penalty is an important deterrent.

But on a visit to Riyadh this month, French President Francois Hollande said capital punishment "should be banned".

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:40:47 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:11:33 AM by suchmoon

I decided to upgrade my post on talk.btc.com:

http://talk.btc.com/t/where-is-garza-confirmed-suspected-criminal-homero-joshua-garza-controls-btc-com/68
https://archive.is/KHPgY

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Pages: « 1 ... 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 [1919] 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: