Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 [2077] 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:51:01 PM

Lendcoin is @2.00 floor
XPY steadily approaching the long awaited $ 0.02 "floor". A breathtaking 706 USD volume today for the coining that changed the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:24:19 AM

Dave01, scamiam, and other retards/shills...the time is right for some apologies I think. Its plainly obvious that you all sucked the wrong brilliant cock, as it actually belonged to a moron and a now proven scammer. The last shred of hope you guys had was the 'fake' investigation which is now clearly real (as if there was even any doubt). Either come out, admit you're wrong, and try to help prevent fraud like this from occurring in crypto circles from now on, or just put guns in your mouths and pull the trigger. Do everybody a favour.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:38:42 AM

Dave01, scamiam, and other retards/shills...the time is right for some apologies I think. Its plainly obvious that you all sucked the wrong brilliant cock, as it actually belonged to a moron and a now proven scammer. The last shred of hope you guys had was the 'fake' investigation which is now clearly real (as if there was even any doubt). Either come out, admit you're wrong, and try to help prevent fraud like this from occurring in crypto circles from now on, or just put guns in your mouths and pull the trigger. Do everybody a favour.

There is no need to be so harsh. They made mistakes, they picked the wrong horse, that just proves their intelligence(or lack thereof). It happens all the time in crypto. People often promote/shill for companies up until they finally realize the company was a scam.   
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:02:43 AM

There is no need to be so harsh. They made mistakes, they picked the wrong horse, that just proves their intelligence(or lack thereof). It happens all the time in crypto. People often promote/shill for companies up until they finally realize the company was a scam.   

I agree, but I can see how so many got burned, and can accept their anger I guess. makes me glad I'm not rich or famous actually. Life is not about money, it's about so much more. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:37:28 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 02:14:39 PM by btccashacc

any 1 know when i can withdraw my Bitcoin ? or when ghs running again ?
i have more Ghs but only some bitcoin
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:01:48 AM

Volder started questioning Joshs motives pretty early on. He made multiple posts on hashtalk asking questions thaqt everyone wanted to know. So much to the point his account got banned or shadowed at least once.

Volder was a true supporter until at least mid-December, 2014. Although I have no ill feelings towards him, he was warned of what to expect as early as late July/early August of 2014 and chose to stick with it.

Scott-
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:06:44 AM

any 1 know when i can withdraw my Bitcoin ? or when ghs running again ?

Wrong thread buddy. There is no GHS or withdrawals here. Only a boring wait for a court case.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:16:07 AM

Volder started questioning Joshs motives pretty early on. He made multiple posts on hashtalk asking questions thaqt everyone wanted to know. So much to the point his account got banned or shadowed at least once.

Volder was a true supporter until at least mid-December, 2014. Although I have no ill feelings towards him, he was warned of what to expect as early as late July/early August of 2014 and chose to stick with it.

Scott-

Scott, and not only did he stick with it he denounced those with valid points as being fudders. Volder actually if he had any shred of human decency should do a public apology on his feeds to set it straight just as equally as he promoted it through his feeds. At least bitjane had some sort of decency to come clean volder won't swallow the pride.

Don't get me wrong I think Bitjane should hold some degree of punishment here as she "WAS" paid to do the editing and mod stuff so is part of this scheme. I don't believe a harsh punishment is warranted but she deserves something to put her in line other than a I admit I was wrong. Its fine if you are unpaid but when you are paid you are part of it good and bad.
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:52:16 AM

its not a fraud or a scam its a scamception have you not been listening?
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:01:32 PM

I wonder who actually had control of the bitcoin and paycoin wallets during the debut of paycoin and was doing the dumping on cryptsy and bittrex?  It had to be someone smarter than Josh.  I remember him bragging he had his bots ready.  I wonder who taught him how to use them?  The way he talked about it, it was like he got a new toy or something.  I will eagerly wait for the revelations that come out of these investigations. 

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:07:41 PM

I wonder who actually had control of the bitcoin and paycoin wallets during the debut of paycoin and was doing the dumping on cryptsy and bittrex?  It had to be someone smarter than Josh.  I remember him bragging he had his bots ready.  I wonder who taught him how to use them?  The way he talked about it, it was like he got a new toy or something.  I will eagerly wait for the revelations that come out of these investigations. 

I bet it was... what was the name of their Tech guy who went rogue at one point? Mordica?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:12:13 PM

I wonder who actually had control of the bitcoin and paycoin wallets during the debut of paycoin and was doing the dumping on cryptsy and bittrex?  It had to be someone smarter than Josh.  I remember him bragging he had his bots ready.  I wonder who taught him how to use them?  The way he talked about it, it was like he got a new toy or something.  I will eagerly wait for the revelations that come out of these investigations.  

Man, we are going way back now ....

Here is one of many of Josh's withdrawals from cryptsy courtesy of PR, no idea if anyone else was "assisting" him, but let's face it, it doesn't take a true genius to turn imaginary money into BTC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11100172#msg11100172

Edit - here is the txid from that particular withdrawal.

https://blockchain.info/tx/b2c3c1a8926be4f58ddc81b86ab1b8ff792b9d065dd86426d88b47846359d016

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:30:08 PM

Still not sure why people are assuming Josh is stupid? His plan was to rob people, he did that.

Even if he was stupid, how much smarts does it take to sell something that cost you zero for whatever he dumped paycoins for?
PCComf

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:31:18 PM

Still not sure why people are assuming Josh is stupid? His plan was to rob people, he did that.

Even if he was stupid, how much smarts does it take to sell something that cost you zero for whatever he dumped paycoins for?

If he was smart the scam would have drawn out much longer and he would have had more years before being put behind bars.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:19:41 PM

Homero actually said he had no clue how to even send paycoin

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

Homero actually said he had no clue how to even send paycoin

Yep, sure did, and is one of the few things that lying sack of dung has said that comes off as truthful. Something else to remember is that it was not just the exchange bots that Homero was talking about, it was the mixing bots taking premine and obfuscating the origin (poorly) of coins so they could be dumped that were at the heart of the scam from a technical perspective. Those mixing bots never missed a beat during the supposed thefts,hacks,change of ownership, etc. The same people who ran them in December are still running them today, they have never stopped. I have made it clear many times that I do not buy the BS stories put forth by the various packs of crooks who are supposedly "Not Homero". As far as what has been actually taking place on the XPY Blockchain, there was no change of ownership at all.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:26:32 PM

If he was smart the scam would have drawn out much longer and he would have had more years before being put behind bars.

This scam could not last that long. There was nothing to it, people that fell for it don't have enough money for a long term scam. The fact that he was able to spin the cloud mining scam into a new coin scam is amazing to me.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:50:59 PM

This scam could not last that long. There was nothing to it, people that fell for it don't have enough money for a long term scam. The fact that he was able to spin the cloud mining scam into a new coin scam is amazing to me.

He made it last much longer than when thinking back I should have expected. You can only hide behind the word "soon"  for so long before "soon" is obviously not on the horizon.
PCComf

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:08:42 PM

Exactly. A smarter person would have run the scam differently and certainly wouldn't have promised such huge returns on investment in such a short amount of time.
The spin you mention had more to do with charisma than smarts, although I don't get the charisma part either personally, but somehow it worked for him. He did have a knack for hyping up the minions into a frenzy. For a relatively small investment he could probably still get some people to hand him money for pixels even today.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:25:43 PM

As a long time lurker on this thread, (started reading pretty much on the day it was created I think) just for shitz n'giggles I decided to browse way back to to the earlier 1st 300 or so posts in the original thread.It is a truly fascinating read to see how this protracted scam played out and unfolded over this past year.The fact it lasted this long never ceases to amaze me. And in the context of knowing what is known now, some of the old comments are priceless.I now sometimes wonder if not for this thread,the data dump leak,and the great investigative work done by Paul Revere,Suchmoon to name a few, how much longer it could have gone on and how many more "suckers" (thats being polite) could have been ruined financially.The sheer credulity of some of those hashtalkers was mind boggling.Many greedy naive youngsters there,no doubt. Homero knew that much.
Those familiar cliches , "you can't make this shit up",or "when is the movie comin out?" etc, are well worth repeating, because in this case,they are entirely appropriate.
And on top of all that the daily read of the forum was/is always good for laugh or 2.
  Now hopfully in the final chapter of this  slow train wreck, we will see justice served on all those responsible. That would be a fitting end indeed, tho I get the feeling this chapter is going to be long and  drawn out just like the scam was/is. Can't wait for the homero mug shot meme. That oughta be good for a chuckle or 2 too.

Heres to one of the best threads on Bitcointalk. thanx Suchmoon and to all who contribute intelligently. Its good to see rationality in an ocean of ignorance and greed called crypto.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Pages: « 1 ... 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 [2077] 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: