Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 [2080] 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376917 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:41:03 PM

Didn't follow this the last weeks... it's unknown where Josh is? Dubai or back in the States?

Back home in Texas, supposedly for a while.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:10:58 PM

only reason that i can think of that that idiot is not all over the internet + sec etc cant find him is that he is allready in some cia secret prison or some of his ledgit investors got hold of him in both cases we will never hear from him again

Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:37:29 PM

I hope cryptsy also gets life in prison, they're still profiting off securities fraud to this day

They've got other investigation issues. I'm sure someone will post investigation documents for them. It is only a matter of time.

To your knowledge, are there any investigations underway specifically about collusion between BV/Cryptsy and JG/GAW in implementing the Paycoin Scam? The Emails where the two of them are discussing actual stock swap between the two companies just prior to the launch of the Paycoin Scam have been out for some time, but there was not 100% proof that the two indeed made a deal (and what that deal would entail, like helping launder Premine so it could be dumped and denied that it came from there)) in anything I saw. For me personally , the odd things happening where bots can clearly be seen depositing and then withdrawing the exact same coins from Cryptsy deposit wallets over and over as part of the Paycoin Shuffle and then of course the free Paycoin shitter given to Cryptsy (magically filled with 125,000 Paycoins even) have convinced me personally that Cryptsy was in on this the whole way.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:57:47 PM

Photo I made from dave01's shilling days

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:01:19 PM

As a long time lurker on this thread, (started reading pretty much on the day it was created I think) just for shitz n'giggles I decided to browse way back to to the earlier 1st 300 or so posts in the original thread.It is a truly fascinating read to see how this protracted scam played out and unfolded over this past year.The fact it lasted this long never ceases to amaze me. And in the context of knowing what is known now, some of the old comments are priceless.I now sometimes wonder if not for this thread,the data dump leak,and the great investigative work done by Paul Revere,Suchmoon to name a few, how much longer it could have gone on and how many more "suckers" (thats being polite) could have been ruined financially.The sheer credulity of some of those hashtalkers was mind boggling.Many greedy naive youngsters there,no doubt. Homero knew that much.
Those familiar cliches , "you can't make this shit up",or "when is the movie comin out?" etc, are well worth repeating, because in this case,they are entirely appropriate.
And on top of all that the daily read of the forum was/is always good for laugh or 2.
  Now hopfully in the final chapter of this  slow train wreck, we will see justice served on all those responsible. That would be a fitting end indeed, tho I get the feeling this chapter is going to be long and  drawn out just like the scam was/is. Can't wait for the homero mug shot meme. That oughta be good for a chuckle or 2 too.

Heres to one of the best threads on Bitcointalk. thanx Suchmoon and to all who contribute intelligently. Its good to see rationality in an ocean of ignorance and greed called crypto.

Sir Azimuth, I fully agree with this statement of yours.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:05:36 PM

Homero actually said he had no clue how to even send paycoin

Yep, sure did, and is one of the few things that lying sack of dung has said that comes off as truthful. Something else to remember is that it was not just the exchange bots that Homero was talking about, it was the mixing bots taking premine and obfuscating the origin (poorly) of coins so they could be dumped that were at the heart of the scam from a technical perspective. Those mixing bots never missed a beat during the supposed thefts,hacks,change of ownership, etc. The same people who ran them in December are still running them today, they have never stopped. I have made it clear many times that I do not buy the BS stories put forth by the various packs of crooks who are supposedly "Not Homero". As far as what has been actually taking place on the XPY Blockchain, there was no change of ownership at all.

Exactly. But try to explain this to the folks on https://paycointalk.org  Over there they are still buying paycoins - because hey, they're cheaper than ever. They all hate Josh nowadays (or pretend to hate him) but they don't see (or don't want people to see) that the original paycoin scam is still on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:21:58 PM

Pex peppers diversified to selling eggs

https://paycointalk.org/topic/469/would-you-like-to-buy-some-eggs-for-paycoin

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:26:27 PM

diversifying is always good. like converting fiat to paycoin, right? they learned a lot from their former CEOpig

Paul Revere

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:29:25 PM

That is actually that Krumz idiot selling those. Hard to say which will lose it's value faster, fresh eggs or XPY.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:36:21 PM

I do agree, and I apologize for taking it personally, my point was that not all Americans are greedy scumbag losers like Homero.

Oh come on owlcatz,   America is the most greedy country on Earth by a country mile! Both monetarily and food consumption.  Greed is worshipped in the USA.  If it weren't you wouldn't have to pay 90 thousand dollars to mend a broken leg.

So don't act all offended when you or your country is called out for exactly what it is.
ladrx

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:44:19 PM

That is actually that Krumz idiot selling those. Hard to say which will lose it's value faster, fresh eggs or XPY.

Well, his first batch of chickens didn't fare well (actual pic from hashtardtalkv2.0)

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:45:56 PM

Well, his first batch of chickens didn't fare well (actual pic from hashtardtalkv2.0)

it's fine, he can just send out some nice PNG's. that's the next level egg scam

Paul Revere

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:56:48 PM

it's fine, he can just send out some nice PNG's. that's the next level egg scam

HuevoCoin!  Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:44:53 PM

I do agree, and I apologize for taking it personally, my point was that not all Americans are greedy scumbag losers like Homero.

Oh come on owlcatz,   America is the most greedy country on Earth by a country mile! Both monetarily and food consumption.  Greed is worshipped in the USA.  If it weren't you wouldn't have to pay 90 thousand dollars to mend a broken leg.

So don't act all offended when you or your country is called out for exactly what it is.

1. I was talking to suchmoon, not you, and you have missed my point, which I have put in bold above, just in case you still can't figure it out.
2. I'm not going to reply after this, as it's cluttering the thread as much as Pex's dead chickens.
3. It does not cost anywhere remotely close to 90k to fix a broken leg here, so I don't know where you get that from, however it did make me laugh, so thanks!
4. Americans do not worship greed, they succumb to it, just like people in every country, even yours, whatever it may be.
5. If you, or anyone wishes to imply that I am personally motivated by greed, that's fine, but I sure as shit will take offense if I choose, do you understand?  Roll Eyes

Thanks, & have a great day! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

1. I was talking to suchmoon, not you, and you have missed my point, which I have put in bold above, just in case you still can't figure it out.
2. I'm not going to reply after this, as it's cluttering the thread as much as Pex's dead chickens.
3. It does not cost anywhere remotely close to 90k to fix a broken leg here, so I don't know where you get that from, however it did make me laugh, so thanks!
4. Americans do not worship greed, they succumb to it, just like people in every country, even yours, whatever it may be.
5. If you, or anyone wishes to imply that I am personally motivated by greed, that's fine, but I sure as shit will take offense if I choose, do you understand?  Roll Eyes

Thanks, & have a great day! Wink

Just to make clear - since I kind of started it - my post about greed being American was a poor attempt at a joke about stereotypes.

I've seen enough of those in pretty much every country I've been fortunate to visit so it seems to me that it's a universal trait (stereotyping that is).

This is probably getting me into even more trouble so I'll stop now.
Paul Revere

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:27:54 PM

Too bad about Krumz' dead fowl, by the way. Fox? Dog? Butchering them for Josh so he can mail them to people who talk bad about Paycoin? I just lost a hen yesterday to heatstroke. Lost a few to Coyotes a couple years ago. Was lucky that they hit the bachelor pen and not the henhouse.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:05:41 PM

Just to make clear - since I kind of started it - my post about greed being American was a poor attempt at a joke about stereotypes.

I've seen enough of those in pretty much every country I've been fortunate to visit so it seems to me that it's a universal trait (stereotyping that is).

No, you are 100% correct, and yes, I missed the joke and took it personally, just due to the way it was written.

That was my point as well, however I didn't convey it properly either - Stereotyping entire countries is just silly and doesn't help anyone. Greed affects all humans - As far as USA being the "top consumer" statistically, maybe so, but we have a lot of people here, so that's not my fault.  Tongue

Anyhow, back to the scam. Unreal how long this shit has been running... Gotta be over a year now, right?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 10:38:52 PM

I hope cryptsy also gets life in prison, they're still profiting off securities fraud to this day

They've got other investigation issues. I'm sure someone will post investigation documents for them. It is only a matter of time.

To your knowledge, are there any investigations underway specifically about collusion between BV/Cryptsy and JG/GAW in implementing the Paycoin Scam? The Emails where the two of them are discussing actual stock swap between the two companies just prior to the launch of the Paycoin Scam have been out for some time, but there was not 100% proof that the two indeed made a deal (and what that deal would entail, like helping launder Premine so it could be dumped and denied that it came from there)) in anything I saw. For me personally , the odd things happening where bots can clearly be seen depositing and then withdrawing the exact same coins from Cryptsy deposit wallets over and over as part of the Paycoin Shuffle and then of course the free Paycoin shitter given to Cryptsy (magically filled with 125,000 Paycoins even) have convinced me personally that Cryptsy was in on this the whole way.

I think that would be an issue and I think some other KYC issues, taxation issues and licensing issues with multiple agencies will start coming out soon with actions in 2016.

Granted, I'm not saying that is what is happening until someone says that is exactly what is happening and I would expect some media organizations in this space to likely start reporting on it... soon(tm).

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:40:01 PM

Just classic, I enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vB8D-SRMI

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:43:52 PM

Hardware has evolved. To the point where it does not even physically exist anymore. Look at our latest .png folks, ain't it cool looking?

P.S: Join the Fight! Creepy stuff really. That video is pretty much hypno trance shit.

Pages: « 1 ... 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 [2080] 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: