Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 [2190] 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:57:25 AM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

I will make this easy to understand.  I do not care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.  I do not like the way that Suchmoon Paul Revere and their posse treat people.  If he brought JG down- I do not care.  What is important is what they do to innocent bystanders and they need to be held accountable like they hold JG accountable.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:01:32 AM

I see we have a team of Suchmoon disciples coming to rescue him/her from the evil people calling him/her a liar and showing his/her blatant misdirection of facts.  

Well done Suchmoon, you really do have them brainwashed to think you are an honest person trying to do good for the crypto world when in reality it is nothing but a ploy to fulfill some bizarre fantasy of yours.

Most of you on this thread seem to agree that what is done to people (not referencing JG and GAW) by suchmoon, paul revere and the rest of the clowns is somehow ok.  You believe that hurting/harming innocent people is somehow a noble profession and then take pride in the fact that you have harmed them.  

I could probably list 100+ people that have been harmed by this thread and not a single person will take responsibility for those actions.  If those involved feel any shame or guilt for their actions they immediately look to their cowardly leaders for the next person to ruin.

As a side note- people that dislike suchmoon and/or Paul revere have not all been invested or lost funds to JG- but you guys like to use that defense to feel better about yourselves.

I would bet that in fact suchmoon was shafted by JG and cannot let it go.

Please do feel free to start listing all of the people that were harmed by this thread. Even if it is just one, I am completely enthralled by this prospect that you say is fact and insist that you can name 100+ of them. Please do start listing these poor souls that were hurt by people trying to explain what some criminals were up to.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:08:27 AM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

I will make this easy to understand.  I do not care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.  I do not like the way that Suchmoon Paul Revere and their posse treat people.  If he brought JG down- I do not care.  What is important is what they do to innocent bystanders and they need to be held accountable like they hold JG accountable.

Man, you guys just don't get it. Keep up with the scams, k? And we will keep bringing you and you fraudsters down to the ground where you came from, ya scumbag. You are actually quite lucky that Suchmoon is a nice guy and has not tagged you and your fraudster shills all red (yet)?.. Or maybe as a "new" hero member you still have to figure out how default trust works around here, eh?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 02:16:41 AM

I could probably list 100+ people that have been harmed by this thread and not a single person will take responsibility for those actions.  If those involved feel any shame or guilt for their actions they immediately look to their cowardly leaders for the next person to ruin.

Go ahead. I'll start it for you.

1. MakeBelieve/kilo17/wheellocks/vertoe/BitStoneDev (hurt in the butt area).
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:18:17 AM

ahhhh the donkey speaks....

Says the Paycoin-apologist ass...

How is BitStone treating you ? (*rolls eyes*)

"Says the Paycoin-apologist ass..."  you have me pegged all wrong pal.

You don't know anything about me or what I have done in the past 2 years prior on this forum to expose the gaw-scam.

Coming out o the woodwork with a nice insult makes you seem asinine, and shows your lack of intellect.

Are you part of the paul and suchmoon fudshitting crew as well?

yea...

Bitstone isn't treating me to anything. I like the idea behind the coin and think it is something fresh and new, more than you can say about 99% of any other coin out there.

Bitcoin excluded (only because after 4 + years its finally starting to be semi -accepted at online retailers and such)

I hope they succeed and if not so be it, I just don't like the idea of paul and the goon squad trashing threads out of sheer spite with no rhyme or reason, and have proved so, with their lack of intelligent conversation.

They are not the crypto-police or any authority, in fact they aren't invested in any coin from what they have said.  

So their main purpose in life is to be here on a forum and bash, bully and intimidate people. No thanks.

If you have nothing valuable to add and only are here out of anger and enjoyment of bashing others, you are invaluable to this community.

This forum has been overrun by these mobsters, and its becoming disgraceful to watch, they should be ashamed of themselves for their actions towards other fellow forum members.

Not too long ago suchmoon was a very integral part and active member of the gaw-talk boys.  paul, most probably got scammed too many times.

They are simply angry people who have devoted their entire lives to now being dicks.

Nothing they say should have any value whatsoever, as they base all their statements on fiction, not fact, and dare you say something to any of them you will cartooned and disgraced as an 8th grader would do to someone with a version of MSPaint.

You want respect, you need to earn it.

I was informed by someone I respect a lot that Suchmoon is in fact a nice person who has helped many (offline) it's just (in my eyes) he is a massive disk here online, as for Sir Paul, and the other three, well, they like you say are just bitter. It takes much to effort to be angry or shit in attitude than it does to be nice and helpful. You don't even have to try to be nice, just, do so. Simple things.

We can all agree!  Suchmoon is a massive disk.   Grin
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 02:20:35 AM

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

I will make this easy to understand.  I do not care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.  I do not like the way that Suchmoon Paul Revere and their posse treat people.  If he brought JG down- I do not care.  What is important is what they do to innocent bystanders and they need to be held accountable like they hold JG accountable.

Man, you guys just don't get it. Keep up with the scams, k? And we will keep bringing you and you fraudsters down to the ground where you came from, ya scumbag. You are actually quite lucky that Suchmoon is a nice guy and has not tagged you and your fraudster shills all red (yet)?.. Or maybe as a "new" hero member you still have to figure out how default trust works around here, eh?  Roll Eyes

I had vertoe tagged as it looked like he/she was going to impersonate me with the avatar but then I removed the feedback. I'm not doing any business on the forum anyway so impersonating me would be useless for scamming.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:21:05 AM

Can you imagine hanging out with these Paycoiners and those from associated scam spinoff scams like Bitstone? Picture this: A Rockford files comes on, and one of these assholes starts rooting for the greaseballs that Rockford is busting his ass to expose,-at the cost of many Firebirds I might add....

At that point I think there might be a little tension in the room betwixt the creep rooting for the greaseballs and myself .

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:24:29 AM

I could probably list 100+ people that have been harmed by this thread and not a single person will take responsibility for those actions.

What about the hundreds of people that have been harmed by Garza to the tune of ~$20M USD ?

How many people has this thread prevented from losing money with Garza's prior fraudulent ventures ?

Is it your honest belief that suchmoon and paul are doing more harm to this community than Garza has ?

I will make this easy to understand.  I do not care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.  I do not like the way that Suchmoon Paul Revere and their posse treat people.  If he brought JG down- I do not care.  What is important is what they do to innocent bystanders and they need to be held accountable like they hold JG accountable.

Which innocent bystanders are your referring to ? Certainly you don't mean their shining the light on the perpetrators of the obviously dubious BitStone scheme, do you ?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:36:35 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 02:48:55 AM by RoomBot

This thread is like history just repeating itself over and over, including GAW.

1 - Ex-paycoiner with heavy bags Someone turns criminal instead of bankrupt and tries to run a new scam
2 - People here "out" the scam, and the scammers identities.
3 - They all gang up and come here and rant like little kids who just bought new hero accounts, blaming us for their epic fails.
4 - Eventually, their new scam falls apart, they come back for more yelling and rants, then it just get's abandoned.

Anyone here remember Wunkbone and his tntscam coin/exchange that was a cryptsy account? Tongue

Wunkbone  & / or ColdCoiner

Spreading the scams throughout greater Asia.

Nothing sadder than a Garza Wannabe.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:49:03 AM

This thread is like history just repeating itself over and over, including GAW.

1 - Ex-paycoiner with heavy bags Someone turns criminal instead of bankrupt and tries to run a new scam
2 - People here "out" the scam, and the scammers identities.
3 - They all gang up and come here and rant like little kids who just bought new hero accounts, blaming us for their epic fails.
4 - Eventually, their new scam falls apart, they come back for more yelling and rants, then it just get's abandoned.

Anyone here remember Wunkbone and his tntscam coin/exchange that was a cryptsy account? Tongue

Wunkbone  & / or ColdCoiner

Spreading the scams throughout greater Asia

wunkbone/Coldcoiner was a real piece of work. Just don't say his name three times in one post or his maggot filled muggle corpse shall rise from the grave to scam yet again, a mindless zombie slave to the Paycoin Curse. Wait a second, hmmm. One, two... ugh, shit.

MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:53:23 AM

I see we have a team of Suchmoon disciples coming to rescue him/her from the evil people calling him/her a liar and showing his/her blatant misdirection of facts.  

Well done Suchmoon, you really do have them brainwashed to think you are an honest person trying to do good for the crypto world when in reality it is nothing but a ploy to fulfill some bizarre fantasy of yours.

Most of you on this thread seem to agree that what is done to people (not referencing JG and GAW) by suchmoon, paul revere and the rest of the clowns is somehow ok.  You believe that hurting/harming innocent people is somehow a noble profession and then take pride in the fact that you have harmed them.  

As a side note- people that dislike suchmoon and/or Paul revere have not all been invested or lost funds to JG- but you guys like to use that defense to feel better about yourselves.

I would bet that in fact suchmoon was shafted by JG and cannot let it go.

OK, so this is something that could be discussed.

How is this thread, Suchmoon, or other posters in it harming innocent people? Can you give specific real examples?

Paul can be way over the top and I sometimes have him on ignore. Ignore is pretty crucial on here.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:55:31 AM

Coldcoiner tried to horn in on a project I was working on so I saved this lovely excerpt for my team, should there be any doubt:

(It's on topic b/c he was blatantly shilling paycoin & cloning paycoin scams.)

Check out this Total Internet Meltdown:

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 3508

born once atheist

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:22:06 AM

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

So you dont care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.eh?  so wtf are you doing posting your drivel in this thread?
to protect the hundreds of innocent bystanders from being bullied? how frikkin noble of you .   LMFAO!!!
keep diggin  your shit hole  deeper there fellah. its been awhile since the thread had clowns like you posting.
that samiam moron comes too mind....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:29:06 AM

So you dont care about JG, GAW, Paycoin etc.eh?  so wtf are you doing posting your drivel in this thread?
to protect the hundreds of innocent bystanders from being bullied? how frikkin noble of you .   LMFAO!!!
keep diggin  your shit hole  deeper there fellah. its been awhile since the thread had clowns like you posting.
that samiam moron comes too mind....

Haven't you heard? A thieve's face was splashed by Brown Beauty as she stomped in a shit filled mud puddle while I was thundering by on my ride.

Oh the humanity!

Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:03:16 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 05:43:30 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

Rev such n owl n bitpop are the shizz haters gonna hate maybe these guys hateing are Garza friends n family now that the heats up anyone recall when Josh said were not scammers cause we're not going anywhere then we find out he's living in Vermont rolf

Recall when Josh asked us to invite our friends and family to his scam and people said leave Josh's family and friends out of it rolf idk what's more funny Garza was right below were one of my john doe supplie routes is he still there I got shit going down in k town and soon also brampton k town isn't far from vermont there's Detroit connections in Brampton n k town wouldn't be hard to ask around pretty sure some of those Detroit boys are hungry might work cheap

May the kites fly plentiful the day j.g goes to jail and he's left open wide in a cell ready to get fucked and save me the political correctness for this douche bag and his family and the sec said 18mil there's good chance this guys never gonna leave the tin can he very well might die in there like Bernie Madoff if he was smart he would be making a run for it atm
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:42:44 AM

wait, wait.....

Did the piece of shit Dr. Twats come back here?

Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:49:47 AM

wait, wait.....

I have a morale believe "be solid may nothing bad come of you be a goof and a sideways squid may there be no mercy upon you" same goes for "may anything of the worst shit happen upon you for those who stand on the wrong side of this morale codex and stand with the pces of shit and may good things come for those who have good dealings with people who keep there shit str8" I ain't go no sympathy for shit stain garzo and with his family and friends eye for a eye when he tried to pull his scam victims fam into this bullshit sins of thy father is another saying aswell I'm walking a str8 path when u think about it in this context I'm not a bad guy call me a twat I just say your a clown on the wrong side
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:04:32 AM

wait, wait.....

If you're referring to Keith "I can't spell my name so call me Kieth" Harville, MD OB/GYN - yeah he came here with a full entourage of purchased accounts.

MakeBelieve/kilo17/wheellocks/vertoe/BitStoneDev - the list might be incomplete.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:07:54 AM

wait, wait.....

If you're referring to Keith "I can't spell my name so call me Kieth" Harville, MD OB/GYN - yeah he came here with a full entourage of purchased accounts.

MakeBelieve/kilo17/wheellocks/vertoe/BitStoneDev - the list might be incomplete.
I thought he was speaking of me with some Dr Dre spin
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:12:13 AM

wait, wait.....

Sorry to discredit you once again suchmoon with your lack of information, this is my original account. I have seen you shill plenty for Gaw a couple of years back....so when  you say im butthurt as i just said in another thread:

"My butt isn't hurt at all, feels great actually...just made a nice deuce, and was thinking you two.  I didn't invest in gaw like you did, liar."

Good luck keeping your rep.

It's not going to last much longer.
Pages: « 1 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 [2190] 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: