Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 [2189] 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376936 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:11:54 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

i guess you are pretty new to BTCtalk. information here is pretty free
why are you interested in suchmoon? is she selling a product to the public like some people?

Is "she" - hhhmmm interesting

edited to add the following- Suchmoon is not selling anything I am aware of, the problem with suchmoon (and Paul Revere) is they think they have a free pass to harass and bully people. 

im sure if the devs answer their questions the grand community can decide on their own. disregarding opinion from authority if you think there is some
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Not too long ago suchmoon was a very integral part and active member of the gaw-talk boys.

You keep repeating this as some sort of a fact. Do you have links/quotes/etc or is just one more thing that you will refuse to prove? What exactly was I part of and why is that making you so badly butthurt?

LOL, now that is what I call an ass whoopin

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:18:16 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

why are you interested in suchmoon? is she selling a product to the public like some people?

edited to add the following- Suchmoon is not selling anything I am aware of, the problem with suchmoon (and Paul Revere) is they think they have a free pass to harass and bully people. 

im sure if the devs answer their questions the grand community can decide on their own. disregarding opinion from authority if you think there is some

That would be the thought process of normal people, but suchmoon and Paul Revere are not normal and do not behave like normal people.  They have posted 40+ pages of crap trying to persuade people and not allow them to think for themselves

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:23:04 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 10:06:28 PM by sirazimuth

crying about bullying and harassing on bitcointalk??  you've got to be shitting me.
 hey see that little "x" up in righthand corner of your screen?  you click on it and you be all better. while youre at it, grow a spine ya loser.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:30:19 PM

I love the fact you are trying to redirect the fact that you lied by using the 10 btc bounty.  I would need to not post that thread for it to be considered a lie, I do not recall the timeframe being mentioned in my post  nor do I recall ever making a "promise".  

So what I see from your post is this-
1 - Redirecting the emphasis from you lying to the bounty
2 - Misrepresenting and altering the facts about the bounty to put more emphasis on point number 1

Having said that, I do not want one of your ignorant comebacks like "see he is a liar and will not post the bounty..etc"  and try to redirect the simple point that you are a LIAR so I will give you a timeframe and make the promise you have insinuated I made already (another lie from suchmoon)

I "promise" to post a bounty in the next 72 hours.  

See he is a liar and will not post the bounty.

You said "DEAL". In caps. You don't need 72 hours to make one post, judging by the rate of your trolling.

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere.

I'll help you out and dox myself. Who's the escrow?

DEAL- I need proof it is you before the escrow releases the funds and I will use any reliable escrow you want
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:37:46 PM

This thread is like history just repeating itself over and over, including GAW.

1 - Ex-paycoiner with heavy bags Someone turns criminal instead of bankrupt and tries to run a new scam
2 - People here "out" the scam, and the scammers identities.
3 - They all gang up and come here and rant like little kids who just bought new hero accounts, blaming us for their epic fails.
4 - Eventually, their new scam falls apart, they come back for more yelling and rants, then it just get's abandoned.

Anyone here remember Wunkbone and his tntscam coin/exchange that was a cryptsy account? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:39:40 PM

I'll just leave these here . . .

WOLF OF GAW STREET

says ...

You are Paycoin

Hello Everyone,

I think you’ll agree with me when I say that the last few weeks have been incredible to be a part of. Now, we find ourselves at a nexus - a point in time where decisions are made that will affect the outcome of everyone’s efforts - hopefully for results that we can enjoy for years to come; and, it’s all about how this community pulls together to turn Paycoin into something that can truly change the crypto industry and the world.

We are now stakeholders in what can become a global currency well suited for the long term prospects, of not only us as the early adopters, but for generations of people beyond us. As with anything new, it will require a fresh outlook and new thinking.

For a long time, miners have had to focus on “getting what’s theirs”, and that made sense given the landscape. There were many bad companies out there, promising quick ROI’s and profits, only to never deliver on the promises they made. GAW stepped in and changed that; for the first time, many of you finally did realize ROI’s and profits. - but because of circumstances in the industry creating an unsustainable arms race, the model we offered to our miners needed to adapt.

It’s now time for a new way of thinking, it’s no longer just about an “ROI”.

I have heard a lot of people speculate about how we will help manage the $20 goal we have for Paycoins. I have read comments that range from, “GAW will use the FIAT supply to help manage the market” to, “This is great, I can buy Paycoins cheap and cash them out when Paybase comes online.”

One comment is what we intended, the other is not. Allow me to explain a little further.

Economics 101

Let me remind what the entire value of Paycoin was: stability.

Let’s start with this:
“No system ever devised can handle every person using it simultaneously - there are limits. Paybase is no different.”

Consider a highway system. If everyone jumped on the highway at the same time, what would happen? The traffic would slow, and eventually (quickly) stop.

Consider any stock exchange. If everyone sold their stock at the same time, what would happen? The exchange would crash.

Now let’s consider Paycoin and Paybase. When we set up the CAF (Coin Adoption Fund), it was never meant to “cash” everyone out at the same time. In fact, it’s not only the opposite of what we intended, it’s also the opposite of what you, the shareholders, would want. After all, for the CAF to do its job, it needs to be sustainable and stable - and staking and using Paycoin as a currency is the means to that end.

Paycoin is not like a stock where you just buy low and sell high. The entire dream - the dream we all share - is a stable currency that the rest of the world may participate with us in. How will that happen with people looking to game the system, only looking to make a quick buck?

It’s our goal that most everyone involved with making Paycoin work should do well from the smallest miner to the people here at GAW that are making this happen. We all should - we believed in the vision and learned from the past and helped mold Paycoin into what it represents today - a way forward.

GAW is doing its part, now the Paycoin community needs to make a decision about where we will go from here. Do we want Paycoin to be something we participated in for a few months, or do we want to be able to hand over the reins of Paycoin to succeeding generations of people to grow with? The decisions we make today will steer this ship in whichever direction we choose.

Back to brass tacks - we have talked about this “floor” for a long time. What does it mean? Does it mean you can always sell your paycoins at $20 or does it mean we will work together to create a market that makes Paycoins worth at least that? It’s both. GAW can accomplish this with everyone working in the same direction with the same goals.

The floor is created and sustained by using a combination of our buying power and our funds (derived from the CAF) to help pull the market up at strategic times when selling pressure is at its highest. But, the value of Paycoin has to exist because people believe it has value and are willing to stake (and spend) their coins over the long term. Staking and spending are two of the most important methods of refilling the CAF, and, therefore, sustaining the value of Paycoin.

The First Market Maker

Paybase is the first market maker for Paycoin and here is how it works:

As new customers join Paybase to use its rich feature set, they will be purchasing Paycoins, which we source and buy in the marketplace, which in-turn raises the price of Paycoin. Paybase makes a market for Paycoin - not the other way around. Paybase was built to help stabilize the market. It will automatically find exchanges that low sell orders for Paycoin and buy them first to lift the price to stabilize it.

This is something no crypto currency has ever had: A powerful market maker, like Paycoin, focused on creating adoption and stability. More market makers are coming, it will not just be Paybase, many more are on the way.

So what does this come down to?

Josh, “Will I get my $20 for my XPY when Paybase opens?”

Here is the bottom line:

Will GAW use its resources to help ensure you can use your Paycoins in Paybase at a $20 value? YES
Will everyone be able to rush and sell every Paycoin they own at the same time for $20? NO
Will I need to sell every Paycoin I have to ensure I get $20 for each one? NO

I’ve laid out the value proposition that Paybase and Paycoin represent many times, and now you have a good understanding of the sustainability features we’ve created to ensure the market keeps up with the price of Paycoin that customers of Paybase will be spending to be a part of the amazing set of tools we have built-in to the market maker, Paybase.

I am confident with the support of the community staking, spending and evangelizing their experiences, we are in for great times ahead of us.

How can I help Paycoin help Me?

So what do you do?

First, it’s ok to sell what you need to. There is no crime in that, we all have to live.

Do your best to use and hold Paycoin. I know it’s going to take a bit for you to be able to use it everywhere. It will require some degree of patience, but the power of our dedicated company and an incredible community will make Paycoin spread like wild fire. It’s already happening!

Our job is to fill in the gaps: use our reserve to “manage” the gaps, bring on many new merchants to try out, make cool things like debit cards that tie in to your account, and make things simple to use.

We will build all the systems we can to help. We will provide the tools to help get the job done. We will make contests to promote new businesses accepting Paycoin. We will build team Paycoin to help organize team efforts to grow Paycoin adoption. We will create websites to create resources to spread the word for Paycoin. We will fund nonprofits that support Paycoin. (spoiler alert) - We will may even buy an ad during your favorite sports event of the year…

We all have a responsibility to make Paycoin different. We’re all here because we see the future. We know getting in on a global currency this early is far more important and valuable than any short term gains that can be made from trading today.

So let me be clear. If the only reason you’re in this is to buy low, sell high, and get rich quick, then there is no place for you here. Paycoin is bigger than that. We’re not here to give speculators a spectacle. We’re here to change the world.

Are you with us?

Josh/CEO

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25650/you-are-paycoin

Most people say that paycoin has not failed. Sure pay coin is still there, and you can still buy and sell it. But when the community starts turning against the coin, and lies are revealed about the coin, then it has failed. It has failed to be transparent, fair, and decentralized.
+1

Such Upset. Many Scamming. Very Coins.

Wow.

Denial Bargaining Anger Depression Acceptance
                         ^
                  Hereabouts

Speechless

new forum going up to track issues:

Paycoin , doesn't accept paycoin:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/27947/inventory-package-discounts/2

That moment when you realize idiots are allowed to access the internet too.

You guys don´t look very smart what with that 4x4 from Josh stuck in your butts. Look, I´ve got a great deal for you, first come first served. 1985 Yugo GV only ten thousand dollars. Now this is a classic car, it´s absolutely sure to fetch at least a hundred grand in 5-10 years.

I'll give you . . .

One million XPY

Done.

So, you have the coins on hand right?
Yeah, just let me wipe the booze, hookers, coke, trannies, meth, and shame off of my lips and ass real quick. My brother Josh is right here with the coin, he says who gives a fuck about those asshats who "staked" their coins in our backyard pool filled with hooker sweat and scamcoin tears. He says I can spend them on what ever I please. Even stuff shitter than paycoin.

The only dead horse beating here
Look suchmoon, if the sole purpose of this thread is to beat this dead horse why don´t you just say so. It says paycoin there in the header, one has to assume that discussing trading of the thing is included. Maybe that´s a false assumption, it would be good to have that clarified.
is Josh Garza beating off the dead horse in his backyard because he fed it too much hooker meth.

BAHAHAHAAHAHHhh HA HAAA hAAA hAA Whoa, HA HAr hee ! You sir, win the internet for ™ minutes.

I bid you gentlemen adieu. Sleep tight, don't let the Scamdogs bite.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:05:00 PM

ahhhh the donkey speaks....

Says the Paycoin-apologist ass...

How is BitStone treating you ? (*rolls eyes*)

"Says the Paycoin-apologist ass..."  you have me pegged all wrong pal.

If you have nothing valuable to add and only are here out of anger and enjoyment of bashing others, you are invaluable to this community.

in·val·u·a·ble
inˈvaly(əw)əb(ə)l/
adjective
extremely useful; indispensable.

I have been on this thread for over a year and not once did I see a suchmoon post that could be called fanboy. In fact this thread allowed me to sell XPY at 14-16 bucks (sorry I wasn't patient enough to wait for the 20 dollar floor).

I was also able empty my account at GAW when the 6 month PNG's acted like 3 month PNG's and I was able to sell (once again too impatient to wait for that sweet sweet 20 dollar floor) - I would not have known except for this thread.

Also, and I think they would agree, neither suchmoon or Paul R are 'leaders' of anyone here. It seems pretty clear you and pals are just here to disrupt the thread. Good luck with that , lol.

so yes, Suchmoon and Paul have been and are "invaluable"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:51:55 PM

Maybe you guys need to think about that, I hope they look into Suchmoon and Companies actions on this thread and take appropriate action.  Josh is already fried, he has no hope of getting off (thank god), but the way suchmoon et al are hellbent on attacking and harassing people is uncalled for and is a crime of humanity.

Not to mention the numerous laws broken on this thread, I am certain Josh's lawyer will have a field day with that, I only hope they do not eliminate the evidence that was posted in an illegal way.

I will be happy to show legal precedence that shows that posting stolen emails is illegal and punishable by law.  I read the claims that the emails were obtained because good ol homero left his computer on, but that doesn't negate the fact that the emails were stolen.  If a person leaves their door open, it does not mean you can walk in and steal their shit.

Left his computer on? Didn't the dickhead run mail through that google mail service and incorrectly set his permissions so it was public so I fail to see how that is illegally obtaining. Its like me putting pictures and documents up on my own ftp and setting permissions to public and not expecting someone to see it.

Josh was not a victim... he was incompetent and his investors were his victims. Don't detract from that.

This is what happened, user account GAWNeedsToBeStopped had posted a number of emails between Josh and this Rishab guy and then internal emails between Carlos and Josh about Rishab that showed that Josh was more or less just interested in getting as much money out of him as he could and didn't really give a shit about him.  They are still on pastebin and you can find them with a search.  Those emails had been out for a while when coinbrief wrote a story about it.  So that story had kicked up some talk on hashtalk.  So PCFan posted to hashtalk that he had proof that those first leaked emails were fake.  The proof he eventually posted was a purported email from Rishab to Josh saying that he (Rishab) did not know what the previous emails were about and that he had not purchased any primes and whatever the hell else from Josh and was just a normal customer with a few paycoins.  The email that PCFan posted was directly forwarded from Josh (the "genius" at work, keep that part in mind).  

I looked at the pastebin (since deleted) of that email from Rishab that seemed to be asking what all the FUD was about and noticed it looked like it was in a distribution list or something (I believe this is because it truly was forwarded by Josh to PCFan).  It said something towards the bottom like "you are receiving this email because you are subscribed to blah, blah, blah. To unsubscribe send an email to blah, blah, blah).  Anyway, based on that I thought I would try and subscribe so all I had to do was send an email to 'josh+subscribe@geniusesatwork.com' and low and behold I got an email back asking me to confirm to join

And then boom, I was reading Josh's emails in my browser.  At the time I thought it was basically a google group and I had subscribed to it without realizing it was actually Josh's emails.  In restrospect I would say that whoever setup the emails for GAW was asked to set it up so that a moron (Josh) could get them easily forwarded to other email addresses because he was using so many different ones.  So they were setup with this subscription option.  I soon discovered that I could use the link to the group without logging in to anything.  So, since it was entirely public I went ahead and posted the link in this thread (or the old GAW thread whichever it was).  Very soon after that, GAWNeedsToBeStopped dropped 3 or 4 more links to groups containing more of Josh's emails from other addresses.

So basically they were all setup to be public and they were all setup with subscription services so that anyone could join them by sending a simple email asking to subscribe.  The entirely public links were posted to this (or the old) thread and everyone started reading them.

Thanks for the info... so as everyone can see the moron left it public... public group is that public Smiley how was anyone to know of the intention of that. Doesn't seem quite illegally obtained to me. Does that mean the previous comment by the josh supporters were a lie about pc left on and illegally obtained? O dear they lied once so their credibility is now shot for anything they say.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:53:29 PM

Maybe you guys need to think about that, I hope they look into Suchmoon and Companies actions on this thread and take appropriate action.  Josh is already fried, he has no hope of getting off (thank god), but the way suchmoon et al are hellbent on attacking and harassing people is uncalled for and is a crime of humanity.

Not to mention the numerous laws broken on this thread, I am certain Josh's lawyer will have a field day with that, I only hope they do not eliminate the evidence that was posted in an illegal way.

I will be happy to show legal precedence that shows that posting stolen emails is illegal and punishable by law.  I read the claims that the emails were obtained because good ol homero left his computer on, but that doesn't negate the fact that the emails were stolen.  If a person leaves their door open, it does not mean you can walk in and steal their shit.

vertoe has to be Garza cowering in a corner at the local StarPhux on his laptop. Bathing in his own tears while viciously smashing the keys in disgust. Every time someone asks if he's alright, he just screams, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME! I'm innocent! I'll give you $20 per cup of coffee if you hug me . . ." as he sobs even more violently, smashing away harder and harder at the keys; Almost falling out of his chair, he realizes, its over.

Those tears will make great lube in prison. You should be catching them in a latte cup or something.

Josh doesn't get angry and smash keys or anything else... that's Carlos. Carlos smashes or foetus punches things remember...? Josh just gets disappointed in people. Like the Sec for FUD.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:54:32 PM

Can someone do a meme of Carlos please with the caption "Foetus Punch" taking a spoof of the captain falcon character with falcon punch? That would be super Smiley needs to be immortalised.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:02:10 PM

I am more than happy to post the bounty.  I do have fear it will get me banned and do not want that to happen.  So if anyone wants to accept the challenge to dox Suchmoon we can work it out by PM and find a suitable escrow.

As I said, pussying out. Post a thread in Scam Accusations, post a message signed with an address containing 10 BTC and we'll go from there.

Get an escrow and just give him your information... An address and name etc which I think was already posted for you would be a quick way to earn 10 bitcoin.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:03:50 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 01:17:52 AM by MOB

This is so bizarre. Can we stop for just a minute and read what Suchmoon actually wrote? It makes little sense to base an accusation on anything other than evidence and this is the only evidence provided. Let's go sentence by sentence. There are only four of them.

This is extremely pedantic, but bear with me.

1. Suchmoon: "It sounds like the logical choice for you would be to just buy the miners and have them shipped to you."
Explanation: This is in response to wheellocks, who has said that he "cant afford not to have my units running" at all times. Wheellocks essentially wants assurance that there are no problems with GAW hosting and never will be.

GAW fanboy?: This sentence is not even remotely GAW fanboy, since he is telling someone not to use GAW's web-hosting, but instead buy and host their own gridseeds. Agreed? Great.

2. Suchmoon: "Then you could host them anyway you want, ensure there is no downtime, even volt-mod them if you like... full control."
Explanation: This seems like a good reason for wheellocks to not use GAW hosting.

GAW fanboy?: Not at all. He is pointing out advantages to not using GAW's hosting services. We can also strike this one from the conversation, right? Agreed.

3. Suchmoon: Now you insist that GAW and/or its customers have to prove something to you even though the "blip" seems to have been an issue with wafflepool reported by many users, not just GAW customers.
Explanation: Wheellocks is very concerned about GAW's downtime, and this recent "blip" was a service outtage. Suchmoon is pointing out that this looks like a wafflepool service outage, not actually a GAW outage. If it was indeed a wafflepool outage, then it would seem that GAW has done nothing wrong and one would have no reason to doubt them in this instance.

GAW fanboy?: It depends on if it was reasonable on March 23rd 2014 to think that the wafflepool outage was wide-spread and was the source of GAW's service interruption. For Suchmoon to be deceptive in this instance would require evidence that he either knew or should have known that GAW's outage was caused by their own problems, and not linked to this wafflepool interruption.

Final verdict? More information needed. Do you have this information? Without it, I don't see how you can possibly interpret Suchmoon's statement with any confidence. You should go dig into the wafflepool outage and report back.

4. Suchmoon: "I'm having a hard time to imagine the kind of "proof" that would satisfy you, what would it have to be?
Explanation: Proving that something will not happen in the future, is very difficult. Remember, what wheellocks wants to know is if unexpected or random service outages are to be expected in the future. Clearly wheellocks should rephrase his question to take reality into account.

GAW fanboy?: Nope. Suchmoon is not endorsing GAW in this statement. He is asking how one proves or disproves what GAW's expected downtime will be in the future. However, by pointing out how impossible this request is, people with poor reading comprehension might think that he is dismissing the need for evidencing anything about GAW. Unfortunately for some, that is not what those words literally say.

Final Verdict: Not a fanboy, unless the GAW outage was clearly unrelated to wafflepool and Suchmoon either knew this, or should have known it.

If you think differently, then analyze the sentence. Explain how it means what you think it means. Your whole case depends on it, right? So why not use the evidence you have?
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:30:12 AM

Then a page or two later -

did I miss anything of importance or just some personal fights?

Is it worth to read the last ~5 pages?

Not really. Here is me being a GAW fanboy:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/in-stock-gridseed-usb-miners-189-95-plus-free-hosting-and-electricity.283675/page-10

That's pretty much the gist of it. Oh and I'm a bully so give me your lunch money.

One page he is not a Gaw Fan and then 2 pages later when the proof was given he admits he was a Fan Boy... Caught in a lie bro

I would usually not comment on flamewars. But it takes a special type of idiot to miss the sarcasm dripping from "Here is me being a GAW fanboy".

As far as that ancient thread, it reads to me as a measured assessment of a single event. I see no shilling whatsoever therein. You must got burned pretty badly by misconstruing suchmoon's words there as a legally binding directive to mortgage the house and go all-in on GAWsome wares.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:32:20 AM

Can someone do a meme of Carlos please with the caption "Foetus Punch" taking a spoof of the captain falcon character with falcon punch? That would be super Smiley needs to be immortalised.

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:35:31 AM

I see we have a team of Suchmoon disciples coming to rescue him/her from the evil people calling him/her a liar and showing his/her blatant misdirection of facts.  

Well done Suchmoon, you really do have them brainwashed to think you are an honest person trying to do good for the crypto world when in reality it is nothing but a ploy to fulfill some bizarre fantasy of yours.

Most of you on this thread seem to agree that what is done to people (not referencing JG and GAW) by suchmoon, paul revere and the rest of the clowns is somehow ok.  You believe that hurting/harming innocent people is somehow a noble profession and then take pride in the fact that you have harmed them.  

I could probably list 100+ people that have been harmed by this thread and not a single person will take responsibility for those actions.  If those involved feel any shame or guilt for their actions they immediately look to their cowardly leaders for the next person to ruin.

As a side note- people that dislike suchmoon and/or Paul revere have not all been invested or lost funds to JG- but you guys like to use that defense to feel better about yourselves.

I would bet that in fact suchmoon was shafted by JG and cannot let it go.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:35:54 AM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:39:28 AM

I know your butt hurts because your hero has fallen, I mean how classic was it for suchmoon to ask for PROOF showing him as a FanBoy after he denied it and then be given that PROOF.  

MakeBelieve, you are completely retarded and no one is paying attention to you. I have been following the excellent work Suchmoon and Paul did to expose the GAW/Paycoin scam and many more fraudulent operations for months. They are amazing and have more credibility than you braindamaged shills and fraudsters could ever get. So get the fuck out of here, crawl back to the scammer hole you came from.

GAW was a ponzi. Paycoin is an ongoing scam.  That is what Paul and Suchmoon said from the start, and everyone with a brain could clearly see it.

Another blinded and brainwashed individual.  I am glad you fight for your fearless leader (sorry i meant cowardly)

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:45:32 AM

I love the fact you are trying to redirect the fact that you lied by using the 10 btc bounty.  I would need to not post that thread for it to be considered a lie, I do not recall the timeframe being mentioned in my post  nor do I recall ever making a "promise".  

So what I see from your post is this-
1 - Redirecting the emphasis from you lying to the bounty
2 - Misrepresenting and altering the facts about the bounty to put more emphasis on point number 1

Having said that, I do not want one of your ignorant comebacks like "see he is a liar and will not post the bounty..etc"  and try to redirect the simple point that you are a LIAR so I will give you a timeframe and make the promise you have insinuated I made already (another lie from suchmoon)

I "promise" to post a bounty in the next 72 hours.  

See he is a liar and will not post the bounty.

You said "DEAL". In caps. You don't need 72 hours to make one post, judging by the rate of your trolling.

What if I post a thread that offers a 10 BTC bounty to the first person that can positively identify either Suchmoon or Paul Revere.

I'll help you out and dox myself. Who's the escrow?

DEAL- I need proof it is you before the escrow releases the funds and I will use any reliable escrow you want

Wait, calling me a troll for posting questions about the inaccuracies of your post and questions about your integrity.  I think that is what you do on all of your post.

Pages: « 1 ... 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 [2189] 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: