Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 [2195] 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:21:57 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 01:05:14 PM by Crestington

You fucking troll fuck, you got their topic LOCKED!!! FUCK YOU TROLL! PAUL REVERE IM GOING TO SUE YOU!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.msg13200332#msg13200332

Caution: edited for clarity

BitStone decided to lock their thread because we don't understand what trolls are.

Hello Future Bagholders,

We are really taking a look at the last 65 pages of this thread, and wondering why it's such a circus?

Do we have immature people parading through the thread like monkeys, on a tricycle, in a barrel, wearing a little hat?

I wont say if we are upset with some of the peoples behavior here, its just it could be annoying that we may have to reconsider how to reannounce our pre-announcements of our yet obtained partnership companies and contacts.

Our escrow OgNasty is some guy that does escrow around the BCT community, yet some expressed their concerns of this thread and it's discouraging that it is impeding in our sales of BitStone Coins to say the least.

We have to inform the community that for this reason, we cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt that we actually have partnership companies in place.

All sales will always be transacted through escrow and when you receive your package in the mail...inside the box will be a clue to the next possible outcome, it is up to you how and why you will proceed. If you fail this test you are not fit for Bitstone and will be ejected immediately

All products besides the "Shill Appreciation" goods, will be coming directly from some factory in Taiwan and the shipping labels will identify a legitimate company in which you purchased your items from.

We are very sorry to blame trolls on our deception, but it appears that the community is right to question our motives, and we don't wish to disclose our nefarious dealings when right now its unnecessary...and will cause us more grief than relief.

So don't negate this issue, we will provide some sources and business contacts to our own BitStone Coin/Bagholders as we have to be a project willing to adapt and overcome potential truths along the way.

The BitStone Team wants nothing but success, and we're looking spread the word throughout the altcoin community that buying gold/silver/gems/etc is actually possible...and that we mean we really want the income from the Coins rather than the actual asset involved.

We think that its fair we hide from obvious questions rather than educate others about the uses of BitStone...so until further notice the thread will be locked and we will be working on creating a new self moderated thread where we can delete any objections people may have.

All community members are still invited to cash in their BST for any items we currently have listed, and wish to inform you we plan to list many others "soon™".

Sorry for any inconvenience the thread lock causes, but if we are going to continue at deleting investors concerns at 100% pace with this venture we need to get a handle on moderation because WE CANNOT OBJECTIVELY HANDLE CRITICISM.

Complaining about obvoius issues and moderators letting this type of information gathering take place, has left us in the situation of not being able to control investors opinions and taking care of every aspect in regards to keeping interest in the purchasing of BitStone Coins. For this we must apologize.

We will be available to address any concerns through PM and encourage everyone to reach out to purchase more Coins as the uptake has not been what we hoped.

We also want to commit to posting the BST PRIVATE ADDRESS that will be responsible for holding all BST premine from BitStone Related Transactions...

What does this mean?

Well in short, every BST that we collect from customers looking to cash in their BST advertised, will provide more BTC in our pocket.

We plan to dump any BST that are collected from sales, and do believe this will naturally decrease the value of BitStone over time.

We need to pump and dump, or make the market super volatile by selling random amounts of BST on the market any time we have, at any given moment.

The practice will be unfair and won't make sense long term in any fashion.

We will continue to keep you in the dark in the attempt to get investors to shill their way on to CoinPayments.net along with the shilling required required to get our PR Campaign on CoinTelegraph rolling.

Love and Kisses  Kiss,

BitStoneDev  Cheesy

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:15:40 PM

OK, so I'm planning on making a GAW/Homero/Paycoin themed Christmas card on Shutterfly to send to all the dipshit co-conspirators I have addresses for (Carlos, Stu, Mordica, Kelley, etc.).

Any hilarious ideas anyone wants to share?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:45:11 PM

OK, so I'm planning on making a GAW/Homero/Paycoin themed Christmas card on Shutterfly to send to all the dipshit co-conspirators I have addresses for (Carlos, Stu, Mordica, Kelley, etc.).

Add this

To make your holiday more cheery i have included 1 paycoin (xpy) in paper wallet format. please feel free to cash this in for $20 floor and have a drink or 2 on me.

Include some xpy paper wallets in the cards and have paul and suchmoon sign it. maybe paul could use his unique art skills to spruce up the paper wallet background and do it spoof like amazon with gift from homero Smiley. then watch blockchain and see if they move the 1 xpy (thats if the xpy blockchain hasnt forked again).

thoughts?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:46:55 PM

Add this

To make your holiday more cheery i have included 1 paycoin (xpy) in paper wallet format. please feel free to cash this in for $20 floor and have a drink or 2 on me.

Include some xpy paper wallets in the cards and have paul and suchmoon sign it. maybe paul could use his unique art skills to spruce up the paper wallet background and do it spoof like amazon with gift from homero Smiley. then watch blockchain and see if they move the 1 xpy (thats if the xpy blockchain hasnt forked again).

thoughts?

nice idea, but do you think they're capable of using a wallet? I honestly doubt it

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:00:48 PM

Add this

thoughts?

Good idea but let's make it backwards. The card should say "a $1000 gift for you" and when you open it there is a 50 XPY paper wallet and Coinstand URL.
ladrx

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:37:06 PM

Add this

thoughts?

Good idea but let's make it backwards. The card should say "a $1000 gift for you" and when you open it there is a 50 XPY paper wallet and Coinstand URL.

Totally doing this. I will report back before Christmas.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:05:42 PM

Add this

thoughts?

PICZ OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN Grin

P.S If you can, spend the extra dollar and make them all sign for it registered mail. Grin Nothing says Merry Christmas like a confirmed pwn.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:10:28 PM

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a confirmed pwn.

Now that would be perfect.

This space not for rent...
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:59:15 AM

Add this

thoughts?

PICZ OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN Grin

P.S If you can, spend the extra dollar and make them all sign for it registered mail. Grin Nothing says Merry Christmas like a confirmed pwn.

You guys are bad....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin  Cheesy

Please keep us posted about this....it gonna be fun,u bet!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:34:44 AM

Paycoin is rising! 20 doller flour will esrablish soon!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:47:26 AM

Paycoin is rising! 20 doller flour will esrablish soon!!

LOL. new christmas gift: $20 worth of flour. have fun

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:02:40 AM

It teh merkle of Christmas,

$20 dolla flour iz heer!

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:29:05 AM

Can I have Carlos garzas address please inbox it
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:13:35 PM

Add this

thoughts?

We'll all be waiting on the edge of our seats, just don't give your staff the night off on the night of the big announcement (xmas eve).   Wink

Other matter: Was there a conclusion about tankjnr of Gaw?  Interest possibility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1281318.msg13192163#msg13192163
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:45:37 PM

We'll all be waiting on the edge of our seats, just don't give your staff the night off on the night of the big announcement (xmas eve).   Wink

Other matter: Was there a conclusion about tankjnr of Gaw?  Interest possibility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1281318.msg13192163#msg13192163

No way, that guy was always taking selfies - you can even still see some in his twitter history.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:21:02 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 01:08:42 PM by Paul Revere

Other matter: Was there a conclusion about tankjnr of Gaw?  Interest possibility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1281318.msg13192163#msg13192163

Wait... No EFFING WAY. Craig Wright = Tankjnr actually = Hashlet Craig as was posited many times and he is Satoshi Nakamoto?  Huh  

Burgerz!!

Futures contracts in my prospective epic Paycoin saga novel just mooned!  Grin

Sorry Satoshi, you've been Paycoined!

In reality I think most of the major players in the Paycoin operation were part of it, so if on the one in a Garzillion chance this is true, I suspect that he would not have been one of the marks that Garza took to the cleaners, right? Can you imagine if Garza actually Paycoined Satoshi! LOL

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:19:04 AM

Paycoiners party like it's 2014:

Staking is a philosophy and PayCoin is the best interpretation of this philosophy yet.

You know how much is the CAF for $20.00 dollar Paycoin floor? Right?

https://archive.is/v3vuO#selection-4247.0-4247.68
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:21:25 AM

2016 is the year of paycorn, I'm so happy our fudding worked so I can fill my sack full of them. Bitcoin isn't viable, the price is -450 lmao!!

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:33:46 AM

2016 is the year of paycorn, I'm so happy our fudding worked so I can fill my sack full of them. Bitcoin isn't viable, the price is -450 lmao!!

how many rayguns per xpy now?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 02:54:39 PM

how many rayguns per xpy now?

Better metric is 14,000 to 1 btc!! #winning

Pages: « 1 ... 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 [2195] 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: